Chapter 62: Supreme Elder at work
229 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo~

...

Anyways, enjoy~♥

 

At the moment the Supreme Elder of {Purple Cobra Sect} was carefully managing the preparations for the upcoming event. His voice carried out while he guided people with her constantly moving arms while his right hand would practically always be holding a quill in order to update his notepad. All around people were buzzing while asking questions which he would answer with patience and a soft smile upon his face… Especially if they were a girl.

“Ideally we want the entrance toward the hall and accommodations for the guests to be the best so focus our highest quality decorations on those areas. This event is a perfect chance to try to spread our name further; we may be able to nail more deals for resources and perhaps get contracts for our monster repellent. The rest can go to the disciples to use as they would in order to celebrate in the freetime we’ll be giving.” <Supreme Elder>

“There is a lack of alcohol for the less respected guests? We should have more than enough for those we’ve already got agreements with while I’m sure they’d forgive us for a little less - water some of that down instead. This is a chance to ensure there is no one to compete against us so we must make everybody satisfied with the prestige of our sect.” <Supreme Elder>

“If there are beast sightings in the west then take a blood serpent squad to clean up that as quickly as possible… No wait, send scouts first just in case. The beasts seem to have gotten more active as of late so we shouldn’t pick a fight if they are part of a clan. In the worst case situation we may need to deal with an attack from that dragon we foolishly tried to capture a couple weeks back so we can’t waste combat power on scuffles.” <Supreme Elder>

He was truly showing his worth as the man who truly ran the sect as the sect leader was a man far removed from such trifling things.

If it was the strength & talent of Lord Purple Cobra which allowed for the sect to gain it’s current standing in the world then it was his that the sect managed to keep it. With this being the case the elders and disciples responded to his commands with vigour determined to make his vision come to fruition. Especially as the ones in contact with him knew the true importance of this event.

<This is probably the worst crisis we’ve had since the start of the sect… Since there are many small splashes that we paid little attention to however they have become a tsunami which could potentially drown us all. Even worse is the fact the sect master is essentially useless since the woman we’ve tried to capture is already in a spot where we can do little except cut our losses by using poison.>

It was as if karama had caught up with the entire sect; though the Supreme Elder, Sect Leader and many of those under their shadow would never think this way.

Just within the past year they lost a lot of men trying to capture a dragon yet the only thing they got was the possible ire of a beast able to destroy cities. On top of that they experienced a divot in their margins since a group of businesses from {Flaming Tiger City} came out with their own variant of the beast repellent. Worse still is that their [Heavenly Repellent] worked even better than their own according to those companies while being cheaper than their own overpriced.

Their bad luck didn’t end there as they experienced massive losses in the fact that many of their underground oppertives lost. This being due to them using them to pressure the young lord of one of the strongest factions, {Aqua Liger City}, into marrying the lord. The idea was to use the city as a way to increase their numbers massively by converting the place into a breeding ground for talents.

Before any of that could come true the terrifying {Asura Yakuza} stepped into their desert to begin taking over territory; worse still their Young Leader decided to take {Aqua Liger City}!

With such a terrifying monster deciding to take the city there was little they could do as if anything the sect would be better off being completely subservient. Many had attempted to go against the yakuza, from sects to empires, yet every single one of them suffered with the worst fate going to those who went against the violent young leader. Even if the Sect Leader thought he could fight against that monstrous power beyond even the great sects he would have no part in such a unique form of sucide.

This being the current situation it was vital that they expand out their connections to pull in more allies even if they have to make use of an embarrassing moment to show humility. The sect master knew nothing of the Supreme Elders plan as he was too busy drinking away his sorrows and lashing out at everything in sight. In turn the Supreme Elder believed they would be lucky if the wife to be didn’t arrive while openly sucking off the young yakuza leader.

Even if that did happen the elder believed it would be better to laugh things off and thank the oni for blessing their mistress with a child; he would do this even while pounding her. There was no way that Lord Aqua Liger wasn’t currently pregnant with a child. No woman could possibly remain un-impregnated with as much baby batter as that little oni was stuffing the fertile girl.

That being the case they could even use this as a chance of sucking up to the oni for raising one of their possible descendents in an isolated (thus safe) territory.

Of course, what they weren’t aware of was essentially all of that was due to the slippery snake they had caught the ire of due to the actions of their disciples. From the new repelent coming from the {Flaming Tiger City} to the arrival of Violet in the desert. The only matter not really due to Midas was the demoness making their target of desire into a prestigegous dicksheath.

If she hadn’t though Midas would have likely stepped in to claim {Aqua Liger City} for herself so in truth everything came back to Midas. She was the one secretly selling the pills through her kin ‘assisting’ their new husbands while the demoness came to find her due to old debts. On top of that she likely would have done all this even without those disciples so in truth they were just the victims of Midas!

“Have the decorations groups take a break while changing the groups on guard; I want that report on the beasts asp. When that group comes back with their report I also want you to hand out some meat as a nice reward to the disciples. We’ll be getting guests coming soon so everyone needs to be showing their best.” <Supreme Elder>

“I’ll pass along the message to the kitchen sir!” <Mid-Elder>

“Hm… Give the kitchen a reward as well - want them in the best condition as well - probably some extra cash would be enough.” <Supreme Elder>

The Supreme Elder who was unaware of this as he continued on trying to make the best of the situation, an event many would consider hopeless, truly showing his talent.

It was also this time when he turned up from marking the rewards he was handing out down on a piece of parchment which he tore to give to the elder. While doing this he caught the voluptuous figure of a woman approaching - the elder took the parchment yet the Supreme Elder couldn’t return to his work. The soft yet meaty clap from that icon of seduction completely grasping his breath.

“Hello ssir I heard you are the ssupreme elder of thiss vasst ssect~.” <Midas>

Plump brightly coloured lips perked up into a sultry smile while his mind could only wander to how good those would feel around his dick. Her vast mountains of toffee coloured flesh bounced freely as she bowed towards him - making him unable to turn away.  It was clear just from the colour of her practically bare areola that she was no human.

Still it was impossible to say that any human he’s ever slept with could truly compare to the beauty of the woman. Her upturned aqua eyes were like a true oasis in the desert yet he could hardly turn away from those massive melons. Unconsciously he reached out to grasp the left however he managed to restrain himself…

This was pointless as the woman stepped forward allowing his hand to sink into the heavenly softness which he quickly found impossible to resist. Squeezing them ‘made’ Midas flirtatiously gasp before biting her lip with a fiery gaze. In terms of size comparison, fully diving in with his hand as he had done was more akin to a pinch on a ‘normal’ bosom.

“I am glad ssuch a rich and powerful man like yoursself sshowss interesst in thiss lowly woman from a ssmall tribe; I hope thiss free demo iss to your liking shashasha~.” <Midas>

He most certainly was pleased with her ‘free demo’ and she knew it from a single glance at his pitched tent which made her forked tongue slither across her lips.

While he was continuing to feel up her chest he placed his notepad aside while narrowing his eyes as if he was growing cautious. Such petty tricks wouldn’t work on Midas yet she still shivered while lowering her head submissively to the elder. This brought a smile to his aged lips as he stroked his beard while turning towards the disciple who looked as if he was having a heart attack at the moment.

“What are you doing guiding this woman?” <Supreme Elder>

The calm yet cold voice of the Supreme Elder made the outer sect disciple immediately shiver as a cold sweat completely covered his head to his toes. Breaking out into a bow he wanted to reply yet his throat suddenly seemed parched as he swallowed subconsciously. Looking up from his lowered head however, what he saw shattered with jealousy.

While he was busy stumbling over his words the woman he lusted over placed the elders right arm between her chest while his hand came down to rest upon her large ass. He didn’t just take her by her waist but continued to selfishly feel those mounds of toffee - his left hand attempting to unsuccessfully take care of her breast. In response she whispered into his ear in a sultry tone while occasionally grasping at his rough treatment.

“He jusst guided me to you when I assked for help; he ssaid you were the biggesst, sstrongesst and richesst man thiss ssect had to offer. Ass a mere woman coming from a ssmall tribe I found mysself unssatissfied with the weak men who couldn’t sshow me my place. Although I want to alsso help you releasse all your pent up sstresss with my durable body I’m afraid a girl needss to eat sso…” <Midas>

Her right hand softly drifted down his chest before stopping just before his crotch yet she didn’t just stop there. Index finger began making a swirl upon his abdomen while she didn’t try to be subtle about gazing down at his clearly stiff shaft. Looking up at him her gaze seemed to almost be begging him to whip it out and fuck her there and then.

Clearing his throat he pretended to be a stern old man as he turned his gaze up and down her body with a discerning eye; still he never removed his left hand nor stopped his movements.

“How can I be sure that a woman like you is able to do her job well since who knows what you’ve done in the past…” <Supreme Elder>

This didn’t worry Midas as she knew he was already in the palm of her hand with that line so she moved her left hand down to take the right resting on her butt. Initially the elder was surprised at her action yet he didn’t resist - knowing he wouldn’t she brought his hand to her front making him believe she was calling this done. His feelings of disappointment were palpable yet short lived.

She proceeded to pull her inefficient, tiny, golden panties upon which he got to feel exactly what he was paying for. The soft yet soaking folds felt heavily making him unconsciously hitch up her fingers which dragged up her faintly gaping slit. In response a heated mewl came from her mouth as she placed a kiss upon his cheek.

“I take pride in my sslutty ssnatch sso I’m ssure you’ll like it even better insside of it yet I’m alsso quite the dancer sso I’m ssure you could invite ssome friendss over ass well. Ass a real woman I know men have their own needss sso there iss no need to worry about me. You can fill, feel and beat me ass much ass you like for the right price shashasha~.” <Midas>

With her previous information gathering she knew exactly the type of man he wanted so there was nothing more desirable than ‘a woman who knew her place’.

Just as she thought that he sneakily inserted two whole fingers inside of her which he promptly began to move around. Occasionally pulling her apart as his fingers would let him while plunging deeper inside as if testing every aspect. In contrast her own hand moved down to his bulge which her slender & soft fingers gently massaged through the fabric.

“I’m sure I have a few fellows who wouldn’t mind treating a piece like you all about your lot in light so how about you come with me tonight.” <Supreme Elder>

“Of course-” <Midas>

<-I’ll let you play around as much as you want; you’ll get to see the true worth of my body while in return I’ll take all of worth from your sect ohohoho~!>

 

7