Act 1: Shower
60 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The usual morning alarm for 3 a.m. rang, waking the owner of the estate up. The automated curtains opened to a beautiful scenery presented by mother nature herself. 

A man walked into the bedroom barefoot and looked at the mountain range covered in a blanket of fog and the rain droplets sliding down the wall to wall windows. The lightning struck on the mountain near the window, but there wasn’t any sound thanks to the soundproof windows and walls.

His eyes cascaded over to the bed and he looked at the man still asleep on the bed. Stepping up on the raised platform, he climbed onto the bed. His toes gripped the silver silk sheets under his feet as he made his way to the centre of the bed and knelt down when he arrived at his destination. 

Raising his hands, he reached down, aiming to wake the man up, but a hand flew up, stopping him from touching his body.

Turning his head, the man who should have been asleep looked at him and asked, “Why are you in my bed?”

Under the morning moonlight, he answered with his gaze lowered, “I have come to wake you up. Is that not what you pay me for?”

The man looked up at him, then slowly sat up on the bed, pulling the silk sheets off that stuck to him. He looked out at the window at the lightning and said, “No wonder I did not wake up. These sheets, change them and tell the construction company that they did a good job.”

The house boy watched as he got up and walked over to the open shower.

Hitting the lever down, the ice-cold water came rushing down onto his body and the water that reached his ankles was no match against the water that hit him now. 

The houseboy climbed off the bed and pulled the silk sheet off of it. He walked over to the open shower and pulled off his shirt, and did the same with his underwear.

His foot touched the inside of the shower, passing the glass door, and he hissed at the sheer heat of the shower.

With quickened steps, he rushed to the front and pulled down the lever that released the cold water. He turned to look at his boss, who was looking down at him. “Do I pay you to ruin my showers too?” He asked.

“I am only accommodating myself when it comes to the shower sessions,” he answered. He turned to his boss and ran his hands up his sculpted body stopping at his shoulders, he looked into his eyes saying, “Turn around, you have a long day ahead of you and being in the shower with me only accounts for five minutes of your time.”

His boss took in a deep breath and turned around. Guiding the water down his body, the houseboy’s mind wandered off to what he was going to take out for this walking weapon to wear.

0