Alchemy’s Blood Herbs
77 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ling Tian just left from the fight he had there with the little beasts and tested his power a bit and looked what he can do now well his power is good he power is above the planets here but is better to be safe.

"It will be nice to cultivate some Art but know there no time the time is running within the seconds"

"Now the things I have to is to try and strengthen the power of the world and try to use some other races too, The Human race can be used since they need help I can just help them and they can do some works for the things I will not have time to do"

He was slowly walking down the mountains and searching for what to do right now, he can stabilize a bit of the power in the world and see maybe you find something interesting.

"Never mind, Let`s go and see The Medicine and how many resources we have left" he left to see how strong is left the main power of the world left from the war ...  but let`s see how has civilization fallen right now.

Ling Tian was Flying he was moving like a Star and soon he arrived in a city that was surrounded by many beautiful rivers and mountains next to and the City had an aura with ancient aura surrounding.

Ling Tian didn't bother going through the gate since he knows how the Formation works he just went towards the city hall.

There he went inside Giant gets that were guarding the entrance, he pushed them and got through the space and didn't make too much noise he doesn't have interest talking to the citizens sitting here.

"Well Let`s go and see where is the Alchemy room right here " he kept on walking slowly until his eyes caught the attention of a room with an ancient aura.

Then he suddenly saw The doors and he went towards there as he felt maybe there is a room with the medicine on it...

As he slowly he went there and he opened the door and the whole place changed filled som many medicine and herbs "amazing so many herbs I could create some pills " as he went there and looked at the amazing.

Then his eye looked towards the red herbs and waved his hand and picked them " this herb is blood dragon grass and this herb can let you temp the body and strengthen the bloodline.

Then he picked them slowly and started on waving the big and ancient furnace down there and then he threw the herbs right there.

"Let's use this blood from the beasts "As he waved his palm and then suddenly some small blood tornado appeared and they were rotating in his palm slowly.

!This way..!

As he threw the tornados ob blood filled with the energy of the monsters and started to wave his hand and started to focus on refining the pills.

The whole energy was making the whole flame simulated and burning everything and slowly the pills were forming and the whole flame there was it.

Ling tian looked at and he rotated his hands and started to control the flames and the pill were slowly were forming.

The whole place was with endless flames burning and giving form to the pills, as the pills were ready they stayed in the air with the pill looking red with an ancient aura.

"These pills are good for strengthening the body, it may not be useful to me now but this is my first pill and is very good for strengthening the military power like that."

As ling tia was making the pills and checking them an old man was there within a white beard sitting and watching then he heard a sound and smelled a different smell on the Alchemy room and he was surprised.

The old man with an ancient aura and terrifying aura that was ready to burn heaven and earth he looked towards there to see what is happening since is the smell of pills ." There must an alchemist but this pill look very different hm, what is happening let's go and check "

As the old man was walking towards there he was surprised to see the handsome person in front of him and then he felt a different aura and realised " Juniors has seen seniors " as he bowed there and looked towards ling tian.

Ling tian looked at the old man with an interest " Be flat, since you are you should be an alchemist in here "as he questioned him.

The old man cupped his hands and bowed " yes lord  my name is Fei Hou and I am an alchemist here that usually stays inside the city and refines pills ."

"Not bad your pill refining way is not bad since the world has declined the Qi o heaven and earth and the laws that are gone, your level of refining is not bad if there was Heaven and Earth here your future will be boundless "

Fei Hou was surprised didn't expect  the lord to value him so high but he modestly replied "The lords must be joking how this junior get in the eyes of senior "

Ling tian looked at him " Well not bad have this pill" as he threw one pill at him.

Fei Hou was surprised and bowed"Thanks lord " as he took the pill and started to refine it.

Fei Hou was surprised as he felt his whole body being refreshed the whole body move a step forward and was strengthened.

"The lord what kind of pill was this  "

Ling tian looked at him "This a pill that I just created with dragon blood grass and blood energy of monsters, this pill is just for body tempting.

Fei Hou was not that surprised if he could not figure what the pill does then he lived his life for nothing, but he was surprised how the pill was refined and the materials.

"I don't know what is the lord planning on creating this pill or has it occurred "

Ling tian looked at him with a profound look" You should know the world is decreasing as the Qi is getting so thin that we could not practice anymore, and we have to go on outer space but some people will not be able to withstand the pressure of the space, and our army is very weak fro our peak if we meat a stronger domain we could fall since we don't have that power and foundation right now to fight many wars.

"And the whole world is injured we have to go and plunder resources and many things... as we slowly prepare on seeing how is the outer space "

Fei Hou  was surprised "Yes the lord is wise but what will we do now"

"Nothing right now is time to strengthen ourselves slowly, and you need to make these pills so can have stronger power and army ready."

Fei Hou was surprised and then" thanks to the lord for giving such a chance " Being able to study this pill can make his knowledge on Pill Dao go further.

3