Slowly making the plans for the world
46 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since Ling Tian had given the pill to Fei Hou to study and gain further knowledge on his Pill Dao and he can go further and maybe he can start refining this pill and advance in his way and make more pills like it can strengthen our foundation.

Even if There are Alchemists now they cannot fully on starting refining pills because the herbs have started on slowly fading away and the only way is to make some different pills as I made but there is more process needed to do...

And The Alchemist are starting on the decline since the world is very unlikely to have the resources to support everything here and the only way to do is with blood energy that is good for refining the body ...

now the Way so we can get stronger power is by cultivating the Body right now and The Soul these are the two fields we can gain power so we can stand out and try to slowly plunder the other planets, domains until we can advance our planet and regain our power to cultivate ...

Ling Tian is slowly walking and he started to fly and looked towards the down the whole world could not escape his gaze looking below him in the contents.

He saw everything how the world looks like right now from the top of The Mountains surrounded by boundless trees that cover many places.

The whole world has started getting split into contents getting destroyed or turning into specks of dust, and many small pieces or bigger pieces of content has been dominated by many different Races, The place where the Celestial stay is in the middle of the world so they have more advantage in the world since their main base is a place with many powerful Mountains and is the centre of the world and is the most balanced place there, and is unlikely will get caught in the war.

But even in the war, the Celestials don't care too much about the war.

As Ling Tia was wondering now what he needs to do right now "The whole thing is getting slowly by any means more unpredictable " as his face frowned and looked in the sky and the stars shining and the lights were making the whole space bloom with endless light sparks endless galaxy clouds hiding the places where he could not see the fates of future and much different energy there.

"Never mind with that, let's go and start on planning what to do next with the world what to do next maybe I should go and travel the space slowly and discover what kind of worlds and dimensions that  I can find here for resources .!!"

And our main goal now is to get the world revived and evolving so we can start on cultivating and having serious goals then, now and some other goals are to build many space weapons that can slowly bring other people that can not travel very far in space because of weak power.

And cultivating some genius of my race will make my things on controlling the mortals here now and having some talented people to protect the race so the race can start on dominating and we can have more luck and many resources as we expand the more places faster!!

As he wants to look at what is happening in outer space he wants to leave some talented celestial race and train them on doing the things he wants and having them do things like helping the human race and many things that will slowly need some development.

He can basically after that not wanting to interfere with the mortals of the planet right now, and he has a lot of reasons but now is not the time to be known...

And The people he can leave he can spread the things he wants he can use them as his voice for now since going talking with the mortals will not give him any help so is better off having other people do it.

Then Ling Tian was leaving going towards the palace mountains he jumped and crossed the whole space and arrived at the palace.

Then he went inside the palace the whole palace filled with an ancient air, he saw this and he went towards the throne and he sat down there.!

He then looked below on the world and looked over there and then he sat there and didn't say anything just meditate for a bit to gather his thoughts.

Ling tian was sitting there the whole time there and not moving soon a woman came and she looked towards Ling tian and she bowed.

"What is it?" asked ling tian since he already had sensed her before coming here so he let her in.

"Lord The news about how is The world right now I have gathered the info "the beautiful woman spoke know as "Concubine ", since the last time she as here.

"Tell all that has happened" as he looked at her with not much emotion on his face just expressionless like an ocean that there was not any movement.

"Yes lord, The major event is The contents have broken down to small pieces and have already shattered slowly as the lord may have already sensed or seen the contents slowly spread.

The more serious events are that the resources have gone down really bad, like the natural resources of the world will not able to produce anymore, The contents that posses the more land is conquered by a different race towards the contents.

and the just the energy of the planet is drying faster than ever the whole world that why there are no more herbs and many medicines not produced any more since the energy of the world runs very low right now"

She spoke with a serious face and she didn't say anything anymore of that just waiting for an answer to what the lord will say right now.

Ling Tian heard this and fell in though as he already knows what to do since things have gone that way he must seriously take action and even the most ruthless ways now is not the time to wait for other people to get ready.

Then he looked at her " Nice job you did there with the information now is your job to bring some talented people of the race, the younger generation specifically so we can talk about the future and don't wait anymore for anyone."

The Concubine nods and she vanished from there and went to take accomplish her task and return later on with her task.

Ling Tian looked at her leaving he had a headache of the annoyance of dealing with such problems he wants just to cultivate but he needs to bring back alive the planet with energy so he can cultivate.

Since most of his foundation is here he cannot go, which will cause him an effect in the future and now he cannot see the causes and effects he has since there now Laws now in the planet and the place he is he felt the is no Heaven and Earth Laws just different planet with different ways of power, of course, there are cultivation planets but very different and he can judge the feel a bit weak and the resources will no be that much.

So is better to leave to search in the galaxy and revive the planet but first, he needs to put some people to organize the world.

as the world needs to charge to put a bit order since this his planet but he will not want talk to this creatures now since there is no benefit and talking to those foolish creatures will make their arrogance hire if I started talking to them and there many things that he doesn't need to talk too much or have other people know now...

Ling Tian soon walked out of the throne and started finding a spot so he can start meditating.

The place where Ling tian found to meditate he sat there and took the ancient scroll and started to pour his divine sense on it so he can start analyzing it, The divine sense scanned the whole scroll slowly he felt the scroll.

Soon his eyes were surprised what he saw the were was nothing but only Chaos in that place as nothing more.

"Nine Turns Turn The Chaos and See The Primal Chaos"

He was a bit surprised as soon he read the words because those words came from a  cultivation Art,

"Nine Revolutions Primal Chaos Art"

The Art has Nine stages and from what it says you need nine turns to complete the art but of course, is not that simple to complete as it will take more than that because the art is not simple.

Soon he started on running the art and he felt his whole body grow in strength as his physical body is born stronger than other people but he has more potential to use so why waste them, soon the body felt changes like his body was devouring everything and using to strengthen his body like a furnace of melting every force in his body.

3