The young Celestials
63 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ling Tian soon practised the art his whole body floated with energy and making more stronger and he felt the body change like the body has become easier to devour other energies like melting them in his body.

"Interestingly my body has become very weird it feels like a furnace that can melt everything in my body"

"That is a nice feature and it looks like this is just the start of the art, lets practice a bit more and we check what is happening"

There are nine turns in this art this is going to be an amazing cultivation technique and will definitely have an amazing of surprises.

Ling Tian then frowned a bit because how can everything can be only good this art right now is very hard to cultivate and the resources even the first layer is extremely hard to cultivate. But that's not a problem since the art is worth cultivating since is his first even to cultivate if has many martial arts but he doesn't need it now that will keep him meditating for a lot of time.

soon he got up and he looked towards the whole world and his Spiritual power had a break trough, The terrifying spiritual started on to sweep the world like a surging river overlooking the world.

The whole body was refreshed since it was the last time he felt power coming to him, never since he now was reborn but he has felt the potential of cultivating...

And the mind had a breakthrough allowing him to think more calmy and the whole aura was executing like a Heavenly being overlooking the whole world as his gaze contained a more overbearing look like heaven and earth could be crushed in a single look.

"This the better my mind has felled looks in the future we have to cultivate more the mind "then he vanished from there as fast like lighting and the whole world shock.

What is the mind?  The mind is when Cultivating how will you think when you face a problem what you do is, and how strong is the mind like the emotions you can become the master of mind there many ways to cultivate like Buddhism possess a strong mind and that is called buddha mind a special spiritual mind that enters someone in buddha path there many different paths and everyone posses their own path.

The mind can be called like a mood of a person and their mood on cultivating if there is a problem on their mood and mind their focus and they will be stuck on their path towards cultivation, and there are much better explanations on this path, but since the destruction of the civilization the knowledge towards on cultivating has faded away so right he doesn't know that much since most of his memories have been lost have and spread in the universe right now.

But he doesn't have many worries about this, as he can get the knowledge back from the parts of his that have been spread in the universe, he can search it and spread it here on the planet so the people can cultivate in the future so the civilization can flourish strongly.

Since the breakthrough of his mind, he has gotten a lot better, and now the whole body is very unique since he felt this melting and doesn't still know the possibilities what can do right now but he can slowly learn them.

"never mind let's go and if she has brought the thing I want " he vanished from there like lighting and moved towards the palace.

..............

There was a beautiful woman there sitting and looking towards down on the place she was right now"let's go and see and take the most talented people here".

She was moving slowly and then soon she saw five people at the age of eighteen sitting right there and looking three seriously and they didn't do something else just waiting seriously.

The five young youths were the younger generations that posest the most talent beyond any celestial right now since their talent is beyond anyone in the clan as she chose them as the people that she can bring to her lord.

The young man had a most serious face as they looked towards and didn't say anything and bowed towards her.

She looked towards them with majesty and a cold aura was realising it making chills every were" you all are the most talented people of the clan right now since this happening you will come with me the lord has called the most talented to come in the palace for a mission each one will you have"

The five of them didn't say anything but they were serious since they are mature and have some experience in some  different fields and they nodded

"Yes Miss"

Then they bowed and followed towards the palace so they can see what are their missions right now.

.......

Ling Tian arrived in the palace slowly and as he went inside there and the whole gate opened and slowly he got inside there.

The whole time ling tian has waited to see what to do right now since he needs to wait for her to come right now so he can make some other people take care of the mortal's affairs since he doesn't want to bother with that.

Soon the gate opened and the whole powerful aura was realising as the gates were opened and the whole gate opened and soon they came inside.

The Beautiful woman came inside as the other young men followed behind the woman and soon they bowed and respectfully stayed there.

"We see the Lord"

All of them bowed and looked towards ling tina but they couldn't look for too much their body could not look up, so they bowed again.

Ling tia looked at them with not much of a concept and said to them" not bad since your here it means your talent will be above anyone else in the clan" he looked at them with not much saying!

" and your future will definitely will accomplish some amazing things and a high future, well since you are here your will have a mission for your clan, some other things you all will have to do and waiting for you in the future "

2