ADVANTAGES OF A GAMER IN A MMORPG WORLD
175 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning I woke up scared drawing my katana as if they were attacking me, but there was no one, I just realized that I had fallen asleep and I got nervous, seeing that there was nothing strange I was ashamed of myself, fortunately nobody saw me or they would laugh at me.

The survival kit was very useful, the map had little references about the places in the southern duchy and its surroundings, which was very helpful, like the beasts that appeared in certain places and so on.

As a gamer of mmorpg games, I knew that I should start hunting weak monsters to increase my level and the map told me where, at noon from my position there was a meadow of tall grass where there were many horned rabbits.

The horn rabbit is a low level beast, they do not go above level 5 generally, the size of an earth rabbit but it had a horn on its forehead like a unicorn which it uses to attack, that was the perfect prey for me right now.

I quickly gathered my things and headed there, after half a day of riding I reached the tall grass meadow of the map, strangely I was not sore after riding so much.

Apparently this is a crowded place for novice mercenaries and warriors to train, so there is a small town nearby where there are inns and so on, so I went into town and went to an inn and paid a gold coin for a week of stay.

It sounds expensive, but this includes two meals for me and the horse, as well as care for the latter and hot water for an afternoon shower and laundry service, therefore, it was the best treatment in town, although it was still expensive. , there weren't many options.

Without wasting time I left the horse at the inn and went to the meadow of tall grasses to hunt horn rabbits, I had decided to spend the week hunting and leveling up, as a good gamer I know that in the first levels you must kill weak monsters once and for all. again to increase your level.

I entered the meadow with my unsheathed katana, attentive to any movement, after walking half an hour I found my first prey, but it also noticed me and without preamble launched an onslaught towards me.

He was quite fast and camouflaged quite well in the tall grass, his horn looked sharp and while he was just a junior samurai apprentice, I have to admit that it was clear to him that this horned rabbit was not a threat.

When the rabbit jumped to attack me without getting upset I brandished my sword and cut off the rabbit's head, I took out my knife and cut the horn and put it away, I know that this has some value, even if it is little, I cannot depend only on the gold coins that they left me.

I continued into the meadow and found other rabbits, which died miserably with a single attack from my katana, none of them really gave me a sense of danger, even when they came in groups of 3 or 5.

When it was getting dark I decided to leave the meadow and return to the inn, upon entering it I asked for hot water for a bath and dinner in my room, after a few minutes someone knocked on the door and gave me dinner and water.

I took a shower and then began to eat while thinking, that this new life was not strange to me, in my previous life the bathtub or shower, appliances and others were essential, but now I did not have them, and they did not feel essential.

I imagine it is because for Alan this was normal in low-ranking inns, although in his house there were showers and tubs that worked with a kind of magic that was similar to modern-era technology, so by transmigrating to his body and get your memories this feels normal was what I thought and put it aside and started to see my booty.

I had managed to kill 15 horn rabbits and therefore I obtained 15 horns, according to Alan's memories these are worth a copper coin each, which is not much, in proportion, 10 copper coins are equal to 1 silver coin, 10 Silver coins are equal to 1 gold coin, 10 gold coins are equal to 1 white gold coin, and 10 white gold coins are equal to 1 crystal coin.

For this reason these horns are not worth much, but now that I don't have that much money, any coin is money, so I can't waste it, that was my thought when I went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up, washed my face with a little water that was left over from yesterday, although it was already cold, and went down to the inn's dining room, had breakfast and went out to town to buy some things.

Because I had to escape from the city, I forgot to buy something very important, which is spare clothes and hygiene implements, so I went to town and sold the 15 rabbit horns and bought two shirts, two pants. and two sets of underwear.

I also bought three packages of mint leaves, which work as mouth cleansers and deodorant, apparently they have purifying components, when chewing them they purify your mouth or you crush them and smear them under your arms and then clean them with water and this removes and avoids The bad smell.

It's a bit weird, but it works better than modern day toothpaste and deodorants, which is strange, but hey if it works fine, was what I thought, I spent only 3 silver coins on all this and with the sale of the horns I still had 48 gold, 8 silver and 5 bronze coins in my possession.

When I finished my shopping, I took everything to the room at the inn and got ready to enter the meadow.

This time I was calmer than yesterday, because I knew that these horn rabbits were not a threat to me, so, I started my hunt confidently.

Soon I spotted a group of 3 horned rabbits and without fear or warning I threw myself towards them, swinging my sword masterfully, cutting off their heads quickly, cutting off their horns and continuing with my hunt.

When I entered the meadow, I met a group of 3 people, they looked like novice mercenaries training, when they saw me they greeted me and motioned me to approach in silence, they seemed suspicious, so I approached them without lowering my guard .

When I got to them, one of them pointed forward, so I looked and realized that there was a rabbit with a horn, but it was different from the others, it was twice as big and its horn was also bigger and sharper.

It was a boss horn rabbit, it was bigger faster and its horn was more expensive than the normal rabbit horn, in addition to being stronger it could help to level up faster, next to it there were 5 normal rabbits, the mercenaries me They asked not to scare their prey and since they saw it first and were good to me, I let them do their job.

Quickly the 3 boys jumped on the attack, taking the rabbits by surprise, the 3 boys had a good teamwork and without problems defeated the monsters, the boys gave me a thank you greeting and with that I left the place.

Seeing the battle between the mercenaries and the boss rabbit I realized that I alone could handle that situation without problems, so I am in quotes stronger than those 3 mercenaries.

When it was getting dark I returned to the inn, I asked for food and hot water again when I entered and went up to my room, after a few minutes they came to deliver them to me, I bathed and had dinner.

Today I got 20 rabbit horns, which is 2 silver coins, it is not a bad profit, but I had not yet obtained the samurai job and although I was selling the horns and buying things I was not a trader yet, I do not know the reason, I could only guess that he hadn't beaten enough monsters or made enough transactions yet.

The next morning I washed and went down to breakfast, then I sold the rabbit horns and went into the meadow to continue killing rabbits, the truth was that was the routine of every day.

In the next 4 days I had hunted 100 horn rabbits which gave me 10 additional silver coins, now I only had one paid day left at the inn and had not yet acquired any jobs, but the apprentice samurai had reached level 20.

Maybe, I still lacked some requirement to get the samurai job, maybe the horn rabbits were very weak and they are considered as practical and that's why I have not obtained the job that's what I thought, therefore, I decided to pass the last day of the posada hunting and if in the end he did not obtain it he would have to go to another place.

As every day I started my hunt after selling the loot of the previous day, I went into the meadow and began to kill rabbits.

After noon I stopped to eat a portion for lunch and at the end I rested a little and continued with my hunt, however, when I was stalking a group of horn rabbits, I felt some discomfort.

From one moment to another I felt danger and I rolled to the side and where I was landed an arrow, I turned quickly and I could see a robust man with a bow pointing at me in the distance and had a sword at his waist.

I immediately thought it was some assassin sent by the Black family, so I ran towards him with erratic movements so as not to give him an easy target to shoot and it was effective since, none of the arrows could hit me, the robust man seeing that he could not hitting me with his arrows he got rid of the bow and drew his sword and ran towards me.

The man looked very strong, so I did not face him with force, dodge his first attack to the side and make a horizontal cut towards his waist, but he dodged it without problems, then we were looking into each other's eyes evaluating the next attack .

The assassin moved first and attacked with a strong, quick diagonal slash towards me, I took several steps back to dodge and from my survival backpack I pulled the kitchen knife and threw it at him like a throwing dagger.

The murderer seeing the knife flying towards the elusive side, but lost his composure and quickly ran towards him and without giving him space, cut towards his head, the murderer reacted and tried to block with his sword, but it was too late, my katana managed to cut deep into his neck.

The murderer put his hand to cover his wound, but it was very deep, in a short time he had lost a lot of blood and with that his strength, he soon fell to the ground lifeless, I approached and took his sword and kept it in my ring and checked If I had anything of value, but I didn't find anything so I left.

I quickly arrived at the inn, I went up to my room, packed my things and told the one at the inn that I would leave immediately, the man did not ask, he only said that he would not refund half a day, which I did not care, I took my horse and ride away.

Since I still had rations for me and food for the horse in the ring, I just left as fast as I could, if the Black family had sent the killer then they already knew my location, I had to run fast.

After riding for several hours I stopped in a meadow near a stream as it was getting dark, I had to rest and camp, traveling at night was very dangerous, so I stopped, tied the horse and gave him water and food, I lit the fire and I was on guard because there could be more killers.

After a few hours of being alert, there was nothing strange so I decided to check my status, since, I felt something different since I defeated the assassin, but because of the rush to escape and the possible danger, I did not check.

STATE
Former Name: Evan Mayer
Current Name: Alan Black
Race: Human 

WORKS
Trader's Apprentice Lv 15
Samurai Lv 20

ABILITIES
Sense of Danger Lv 1
Rapid Cut Lv 1

TITLES
Without Titles
Without Titles
Without Titles

Indeed my state had changed, I finally had the job of samurai and I obtained two skills, although level 1, they were very useful one of perception that would warn me if there was danger even when I was sleeping and the other of attack, they were great skills, I was happy.

With a sense of danger I could rest safer when I was out in the open, especially now that the Black family was sending assassins, although it was not 100% certain, if it was an advantage of not falling so easy.

9