CLAVEL CITY
175 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have ridden for 3 days towards the border of the country towards the city of Clavel, which is the border city that protects the border of the country from Rivers to the south of Terra, once I leave the country it would be difficult for the Black family to attempt against my life.

The city of Clavel is a city with about 2 million inhabitants on the border of the neighboring country to the south, the Black family is influential in the southern duchy of Terra, but they do not have any influence in this city, so it is the best place to hide from them.

After riding another 2 days at full speed, I reached the city of Clavel, a huge 30-meter wall protected the city from invaders, Terra and Rivers were not hostile to each other, but they were not allies, so they both kept their vigilance towards the other.

Since you did not want to be discovered by the Black family, take an abnormal path and do not enter any town or city on the way, so arrive safely and without incident.

Upon reaching the city gate, a soldier approached me and asked me to stop, so I did and got off the horse and saluted.

- Hello. (Alan)

- Hello, Purpose of your visit? (Soldier)

- I am an apprentice merchant and my teacher told me that it was time for me to meet the world told me that Clavel city would be a good place to start. (Alan)

- I see, are you planning to reside or just passing through? (Soldier)

- I plan to reside here for a while, I would appreciate the help of my friend. (Alan)

Agilely and without being suspicious, I handed over 5 silver coins to the soldier, he without hesitation took them and put them in his pocket without raising suspicion and with a smile on his face he told me to follow him.

We entered the checkpoint and the soldier explained to me that there were several permits I needed to reside in the city, depending on the time I had to pay more, but since I was an apprentice merchant, the best thing was for me to go to the merchants' guild and register. As a merchant, although it is more expensive, this identification allowed me to enter the city without paying taxes whenever I wanted and I could reside indefinitely, of course, if I did business in the city I had to pay the respective taxes.

The tax to enter the city for non-residents was one silver coin, so I handed over 5 coins and told the soldier to invite the comrades to a drink with the rest, the soldier was happy.

At the checkpoint there were several soldiers, so my gesture was well received by them, in addition the soldier who attended me already had another 5 silver coins so he came out earning more for which he was pleased.

Having finished everything at the entrance and because of my generosity, one of the soldiers offered to take me to the merchants' guild, which I did not refuse, since I did not know the city, while I was walking the soldier who was guiding me began to tell me about the city.

From him I learned that the city had 2 million inhabitants, it was run by Count Gates and the main products of commerce are him because of the name of the city, the carnations.

They were high quality flowers not like the carnations of the land, which were used mainly for the manufacture of fine perfumes in the country, so they were very expensive and the largest production was in the name of Count Gates who ran the city, for what they were the most powerful family, but who in turn were not a family that took advantage of their power, apparently they had a good reputation, as a noble should be.

The country of Rivers like many of the countries of monarchies of this world have a system of nobility that is divided into lower nobles, which are: the nobles of the third, second and first category.

Then follow the noble means that they are: the lords, barons and viscounts and finally the high nobles that they are: the counts, the marquises and the dukes, on the latter there is only royalty.

While listening to the soldier's talk we arrived at the headquarters of the merchants' guild, a 3-story building, but very large, occupying an entire block, with guards at the entrances.

This building functioned as a shopping center in the modern world, its first two floors were filled with high-value stores and the top floor was the guild's offices as such, which is why they had so much security.

The soldier who accompanied me greeted those at the entrance and explained to his companions, then one of the soldiers asked me to follow him, but before following him I gave him 5 silver coins in front of his companions and said it was for drinks.

The soldiers immediately smiled, I had barely reached the city, but I had already spent 15 silver coins, however, I think it is money well spent, since these soldiers can help me at some point, it is better to be friends than enemies.

After that I followed the soldier to a stairway near the entrance that led directly to the third floor, there was a man with some gray hair and overweight to say the least on a desk, the soldier approached him and explained my situation and then He she left.

- Good gentleman, my name is Fabio and I am the affiliate of merchants of the guild, as well as auditor, tell me that you want an affiliation to the guild, May I ask about your line of business? (Fabio)

- Good Mr. Fabio, the truth is I am only an apprentice, my teacher told me that Clavel city was a good place to start for what I came, honestly

I still do not have anything in particular, but as I intend to reside for a time in the city and suddenly start a business, so the fellow soldiers recommended getting union membership. (Alan)

- I see, your teacher must be a good merchant if he recommended Clavel city, hahaha, well the membership costs 5 gold coins and allows you to reside in the city as long as you want, it also exempts you from paying the entrance tax to the city ​​and allows you to do business in the city as long as you pay the taxes on the transactions. In addition, this identification works for any establishment in the city so you do not have to take another if you go to another guild. (Fabio)

- Indeed very good benefits, I am already understanding why my teacher told me it was a good place, so what do I need apart from paying the 5 gold coins? (Alan)

- It's simple, pay the aforementioned amount, your name and a background check. (Fabio)
The background detector is a magical item in the shape of a pyramid in which when throwing a drop of blood it will shine white if you don't have any antecedents and black if you have them, in fact, at the entrance of the city they should have made me the test , but as he bribed the soldiers they did not.

The antecedents have levels, if it is just a little black, it is established that they are antecedents such as petty theft or murdering an ordinary person, these antecedents are not very penalisable, but the darker it gets it means that your crimes are heinous, like killing hundreds of innocent people or something like that.

I really don't know how this device works since, if you kill 100 people in war, the background detector does not register it as a crime, as if it is in personal defense, suddenly these articles are fixed, who knows, the point is that they They use it everywhere.

Don't pay too much attention and poke my index finger with the tip of the background detector and this smooth white glow.

- Very good, now your name and the payment of 5 gold coins. (Fabio)

- Evan Mayer. (Alan)

Say the name of my past life, in case there is a problem in the future, then give 6 gold coins, Fabio saw the amount and smiled as he kept the remaining coin understanding my motive, everywhere there are corrupt and to survive You have to play the cards well, that's why I give my money like that.

Quickly Fabio put his hand on a small plate on his desk and immediately a card a little bigger than a metallic colored credit card came out with my name Evan Mayer on it, it also came out that he was a merchant and that this card was issued by the Clavel Merchants Guild.

Fabio explained to me that this card had a rune that prevented it from being forged and how it was done with the blood from the background detector if someone other than me tried to use it, it would not work and then it would be known that it was stolen.

In short, only I can use it, it is a great security mechanism even better than those of modern times, without delay I put the card in my pocket, but this was only an act because I put it in my ring without them noticing .

- Fabio, I'm new to the city, can you recommend an inn that has good service and is not so expensive while I get to know the city? (Evan)

- Sure, that's easy, when you leave the guild walk to the left for 5 blocks and you will find on the corner a 5-story inn with the name of

Sleeping Flower, there are rooms from 1 silver coin a week, it is the best inn middle class, good food and additional services. (Fabio)
After that I said goodbye to Fabio and followed his instructions and found the inn that was quite large, not only because of the 5 floors, but it took up half a block and was very busy, many people came and went, they even had security guards.

Without preamble between, next to the entrance there was a counter with a lady in her 40s who was a little plump, but she had a certain attraction, her facial features were beautiful and her body, although a little plump, had a good figure, when she saw me she smiled and said.

- Welcome to Sleeping Flower, how can I help you? (Receptionist)

- I am looking for a room for one person for a month. (Evan)

- I can offer you a personal room, with breakfast and dinner included, an integrated bathroom with hot water service for 10 minutes a day for a month worth a gold coin, it also includes the care of your horse. (Receptionist)

It was much cheaper than in the village inn next to the rabbit meadow, in fact, that inn in the village was a scam, so without thinking I took out a gold coin and paid for it, the lady took it and asked for my identification , so I showed her the newly acquired merchant's guild ID and after checking, the woman called another girl to take me to my room.

Soon a woman in her 30s approached, with long black hair and deep eyes of the same color, snow-white skin and a body of envy, abundant but not exaggerated chest, slim waist, wide hips and round butt, with a provocative smile.

I gulped when I saw the beauty of the woman and as if she were hypnotizing me I followed her to the third floor where my room was, the girl opened the door and showed me the room, it was very simple, a bed, a closet and a desk with her chair, there was also a bathroom with shower and two knobs.

- The knob on the left generates hot water, it has a time rune after 10 minutes, hot water will not come out until the next day, the one on the right generates cold water without time. Is that clear? (Young man)

- All clear, thank you very much for this ... (Evan)

- Breakfasts are served from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and dinners from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., meals outside those hours are charged separately, laundry services cost 1 coin copper per piece no matter how big or small, if you want night services depends on the girl you want, on the desk are the prices. (Adriana)

- Night services? (Evan)

- Just for information, my services cost 5 gold coins. (Adriana)

With that said and without giving me time to say anything she left the room key on the desk and went out closing the door and I was still stunned by night services, only after hearing the door close I woke up from my trance and I realized his intention.

I approached the desk and there was a tab integrated into the desk, there were 12 small photos of women, among which was Adriana and even the plump receptionist at the entrance, with curiosity I pressed the photo of Adriana and as if it were an electronic tablet of the Modern times the token changed to a calendar and the days were marked with busy and free.

Then I understood, the girls in this place work during the day as staff of the inn and at night the tenant who wants to sleep with one of them marks the date he wants here and at night he can have sex with them.

Each girl has different prices and Adriana seems to be the most requested since, she does not have days off in the whole month, it is also the most expensive, I have to admit that this is a very innovative business model, it meets many needs at the same time .

First the basic of the inn, lodging, also food and drink and finally pleasure, but this pleasure is satisfied through fantasy, for example, there is a girl who works as a chef in the kitchen during the day and if your fantasy is to have You get sex with a cook here, not to mention that if the girls do not have free spaces, the tenants will stay longer at the inn to wait for their due date to have their girl, it is a very smart business.

This type of business would be very restricted in modern times, but in this world it is not regulated and it is a well thought out business, now if only half of the money from the night service goes to the girl who provides it, this inn must have a line of girls asking to work here.

However, being able to have so many beautiful girls, why have a plump lady at the reception? Suddenly that thought came to me, but I immediately realized the answer, she must be the owner, so I imagine that she provides night services more for pleasure than for money, that was my conclusion.

Out of curiosity I opened the receptionist's calendar, I was curious to know if she would also have appointments to meet, make no mistake, if compared to the other girls, she is definitely the least attractive, however, she is not an ugly woman, just a little plump, but I would still order her evening services.

When she opened her calendar, it was indeed empty, in the whole month she did not have any appointment, in addition its price was the lowest, a gold coin, the other girls range from 2 gold coins to 5 gold coins which only Adriana charges I imagine that is the star of the inn.

Leaving the card I lay down on the bed, at this time I must not let myself be distracted by women, I must increase my strength, was what I thought, although I have to admit that I was tempted by the pleasures of the flesh, but still hold on, I can do it Anytime later, it was what I told myself to focus on the urgent and important.

You must understand, in my past life I was a man who played almost all day every day to earn money, I did not have time to meet girls and although I was not the most handsome I was not ugly, I also kept me in shape, I all went out for a jog. On early morning days, I still had to release my sexual stress with girls for money.

It may sound like a loser, but only towards what I had to do, now in this new life I am much more handsome, I do not deny it, short dark brown hair, light brown eyes, white skin, a toned body with just the right muscle and necessary and about 180cm tall, I could get girls, but first I must increase my strength, strong attract girls, that's my plan.

Although if I get money and I can have a girl to relieve my stress with money I will still do it, when I thought that something came to my mind, how they protect themselves from diseases and pregnancy in this world and before worrying a memory of Alan arrived.

There are several methods, but the best is a single-use talisman for women, it returns to women in a waterproof way, it is as if it had a barrier around it, so it does not catch any disease and if she is the one who having the disease would not infect the man either.

It is a safer method than modern times, as long as the woman uses it they do not get infected and she cannot get pregnant, it is incredible, they also have a timer, when the talisman is 5 minutes away from losing its effect it lights up to warn and when it stops if it has an effect it is destroyed, definitely revolutionary, whoever invented this is a genius, that is my sincere thought.

When my head was full of obscene thoughts my stomach growled with hunger, I had not eaten since I arrived and it is already after 6:00 pm so I cleared my head and went down to dinner on the first floor.

7