STUDYING
126 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That thought led me to contemplate that, although I have Alan's memories, these were mainly of the geography and history of some countries of the Arrow subcontinent, as well as some marketing techniques and knowledge.

Actually, he didn't have much knowledge about how to get new jobs, skills, the monsters that exist and so on, the information on this was very superficial and this was the information he needed the most at this time.

While this world is like a mmorpg and I was a professional gamer in my past life, the reality was that I needed information if I wanted to survive in this world, in the end it was much more dangerous than my past life.

With that in mind, I settled down, go to some library and get some books that will help me understand this world better, unlike a game character here I am exposing my life.

While I was still in my world of thoughts, the door rang, the sound took me out of my train of thoughts and I got out of bed and opened the door, in front of me was the aunt nene with a mischievous smile on her face.

I blushed at the thought of what was about to happen and a little nervous I invited her to come in, once she entered I closed the door with a lock and when I turned around, the aunt nene was already sitting on the bed with a smile like if it were very natural.

- I imagine, this is your first time, right? (Aunt nene)

- That obvious, huh? (Evan)

- Well, you look quite nervous, besides, you are not the first virgin boy I am with, most of them react like you. (Aunt nene)

Hearing that made me redder than a tomato, aunt nene laughed at my reaction, it was really embarrassing, but we all felt nervous our first time, right? But at that moment an idea came to my mind.

- Aunt nene, it is true that it is my first time and since you have a lot of experience, I wanted to propose something to you. I don't know if you will agree? (Evan)

- Go ahead, I hear you. (Aunt nene)

- Actually, I would like to know more about the subject, could you be my teacher and teach me? (Evan)

- Sorry? I'm not understanding. (Aunt nene)

- It is simple, I will pay the night service fee of the aunt nene for the whole month and instead of just receiving the pleasure of being with you, I would like you to teach me how to treat a woman in bed. (Evan)

- Hahaha, that is a very original idea, you know that if you do it frequently you will discover it for yourself, why do you want classes, which can be boring, instead of enjoying? (Aunt nene)

- Maybe, but if I learn from your experience, to be able to enjoy more in the future, also what you say can work for these night services, but I want to learn it is for when I have an important girl in my life, I would not want to experiment with her but give her pleasure. (Evan)

- I see, a boy with a vision of the future, that's good, the truth is I am not opposed, as long as you pay the fees I can teach you, Shall we start today? (Aunt nene)

- Well, it would be disrespectful to reject a lady who is rewarding me, right? We can start tomorrow, and after my performance today you can give me advice tomorrow on what to improve. (Evan)

- Hahaha, well said, if I'm honest I also have my needs, I'm afraid I'll use you for that hehe. (Aunt nene)
After saying that, she unbuttoned her blouse, exposing his chest, a pair of perfect mountains that even young women would envy, with just one glance my partner stood up strongly.

Due to the size you could see my erection even with pants on, the nene aunt when she saw that, she just smiled and opened her arms inviting me, so I did not hesitate and I approached and placed my face between her breasts and a heated night began.

While in this world I am a virgin, in my previous world I was not and although I had little experience, it is not like I have none, so I gently grabbed her breasts and began to massage them while stealing her mouth with a passionate kiss.

Aunt nene was surprised, but she quickly regained her composure and kept pace, I continued and removed the rest of her clothes and then mine and being completely naked, aunt nene widened her eyes when she saw the size of my partner, but I didn't I noticed.

I was intoxicated with the beautiful sight of her naked body and the sweet aphrodisiac smell that came out of her body, aunt nene activated the talisman of sexual protection and I threw myself towards her, my partner entered her causing a sweet moan that made me lose my mind. control.

Under my body and with a dim light in the room I penetrated it with all my strength, in the room we only heard our moans and the noise of the bed due to our movement, soaked in sweat and genital fluids, we both lost our reason for the pleasure .

I was excited and excited so much that I lost my mind and in a short time my partner reached his limit, scarce 5 minutes of action was what lasted our intimacy, I felt ashamed, so little time, I wanted to dig a hole and hide, but aunt nene He just gave me a smile, laid my head on his abundant chest and while stroking my hair he said.

-Don't worry, it's normal, it's your first time, don't be ashamed, she felt good. (Aunt nene)

I don't know if she said it to comfort me, but she calmed me down and while stroking my hair, I fell into Morpheus's hands, I don't know when the aunt nene left the room, but when I woke up the next morning she was gone.

I got up and took a shower, then went downstairs, when I saw auntie babe at the reception she smiled at me in the most natural way, so I returned the smile and went to the dining room to have breakfast, when I finished I approached the reception.

- Good morning, aunt nene. (Evan)

- Good morning, Mr. Evan, how can I help you?

I wanted to talk about what happened yesterday, but I knew it was not the time or the place, so I did not insist, I could ask what I needed in the evening, so I changed the subject.

- I need to get some books, by chance. Do you know a place where I can buy? (Evan)

- Well, if you go to the merchants' guild there must be one or two stores that sell books, you can also buy them at the auction house, but there they would be more expensive and take longer, does it bother you to tell me what kind of books are you looking for? (Aunt nene)

- Some who have information, about jobs, skills, monsters and races, general things I just want to find out what is out there mainly. (Evan)

- I see, in that case, it would be better to go to the city library instead of buying books, you can pay a fee and you will have access to reading the books they have there, they are mostly on topics like the ones you mentioned . (Aunt nene)

- Oh that's convenient, where is the library? (Evan)

- In the main square, where the merchants 'guild and the mercenaries' guild are, on the other side of the square is the library, a 3-story building and has the name of the Clavel Library, I do not think you will lose it. (Aunt nene)

Thanking Auntie Nene, I left the inn towards the main square. When I arrived I started looking and as Auntie Nene said, the library was on the other side of the square from where the merchants and mercenaries guilds were.

I got to the door and went to the reception where an academic-looking old woman in her 60s was standing to ask about the rate and the books that interested me.

- Good morning, How can I help you? (Old woman)

- Good morning, I would like to read some books, about monsters, races, jobs and abilities. (Evan)

- Do you want to read something specific about these topics? (Old woman)

- Yes, I would like to know the characteristics such as strengths and weaknesses of the monsters and races, in terms of jobs and abilities, I would like to know the details to obtain them and their descriptions. (Evan)

- I understand, they can be found on the third floor, the most valuable books in the library are there, to access you must cancel a gold coin and you can read any book on that floor during the day, until 6:00 pm when it closes library. (Old woman)

- If I have to leave the library to enter the same day, do I have to pay again? (Evan)

- If it is the same day, no, since it is not allowed to eat food in the library, you must go out to eat so you are given a card, when you come back in with it you can enter without problems. (Old woman)

Thanking the old woman for the information, I canceled the gold coin, on second thought since I arrived in this world I have been spending gold coins constantly even though they should be of large denomination, but soon I put that thought deep into my head.

The old woman gave me the card that I mentioned above and so I could enter the library, it was a large building, each floor was divided into two, a reading room that looked like office cubicles from the modern era and a counter, where a person was who acted as librarian.

The latter was asked for the book you wanted to read and he would look for it in the countless shelves of books behind him, all the floors had the same system, so you could only read one book at a time, it was a good system , so you would not waste time looking for what you needed and they avoided the theft of books.

To one side in the reading area there were stairs, so I went up to the third floor and when I entered I showed the card that they gave me at reception and they let me in and I walked to the librarian on the floor.

- Good morning, I would like to request a book that specifies the characteristics of obtaining jobs and the specifications of the jobs. (Evan)

The librarian nodded and went inside the shelves to look for the book that met what he requested, after 5 minutes, the old man returned with a book of about 500 pages with a red cover called, the works of the gods.

I received the book and looked for a free cubicle to read, unexpectedly, the library had good human traffic, this world was 70% illiterate or maybe it was this subcontinent, even so, I was surprised that there were so many people reading.

I found a cubicle available and sat down to read, the book had what I needed, that is, the descriptions of many of the jobs in this world, as well as the specifications of them and how to achieve them.

I quickly began to read, the truth is that if I started reading the whole book I would not finish today, so I was selective in what I wanted to read, look in the book index for the works I wanted to read and those that called me the attention and those were the ones he read.

Start, with the jobs that I owned, merchant, samurai and assassin, the first basically said that to obtain this job you had to do commercial transactions, however, if it was based on the sale and purchase of everyday items and others it could be difficult to obtain it, Which explained why I'm still a learner.

Although I sold and bought things, they were products for my personal use or the product of a mission, for this reason I had not obtained the job of a merchant, in short, I had to establish a company or business and generate a profit or I would not get the job.

In addition, the advantages of being a merchant were not many, in terms of skills, in fact, the only remarkable skill was that of appreciation, which allowed you to evaluate objects such as their quality and other characteristics, apart from that it only gives you a kind of Intuition for business, but it's more of a side effect than a skill.

The samurai job was like any other combat job, only he specialized in the use of katanas and is focused on speed, so most of his skills are focused on that, it really wasn't very special.

On the other hand, the assassin job, although it was a combat job also had special abilities, it is good at stealth, concealment and disguise, so it was a perfect job to collect information and ambush the opponents not for the fight head on.

Basically the three jobs I have are similar to what they would be in a modern era game that I had played, so don't spend a lot of time on them and keep looking for interesting jobs.

After reading the entire index of the book there were really only 4 jobs that caught my attention, most were common jobs like farmer, blacksmith and so on, the ones that caught my attention were, alchemist, beast tamer, scribe and rune master.

I had an idea of ​​what these jobs were thanks to being a gamer, but still I wanted to see if there were differences and the truth was there were some, starting with an alchemist, this job is in fact very similar to an engineer in the modern era.

This work is a creator of artifacts, in fact, it is similar to the blacksmith, since they can make weapons and other metal instruments, the difference is that the alchemist is not only limited to that, putting it simple, they could make cars, trains, airplanes among many other objects if they deciphered the forms, in fact, many of the technologies of this world are made by them.

For example, in this world there are ovens, washing machines, refrigerators and other items of the modern era, the difference is that they work with magic or magical engineering more specifically, some have runes, but there are also some that work purely with magical energy and designed mechanisms by the alchemists.

And since they are inventors, if you want to be an alchemist, well you need to invent some artifact, it sounds simple, but it is complex, if you only build those that already exist, it will take a long time to get the job and level up, and there are few alchemists with the ability to combat.

In addition, the main difference between an alchemist and a blacksmith, was the fact of how they created, for example, a blacksmith needed a furnace to forge, however, an alchemist did it directly without the need for objects or runes since they had an ability called transmute, they only needed the knowledge and materials and could create items and weapons with just a wave of their hands.

The beast tamer is a job described by name, they have the ability to tame beasts in different ways, be it by force or friendship, I thought it would be something different, but it really is just that.

However, that their description is simple does not mean that it is a simple job at all, especially because of how powerful they can be, just imagine having an army of beasts at your disposal.

On the other hand, the scribe was quite a fascinating job, technically they were writers, but what made them special is that their writings have power, a contract made by a scribe can even kill a person if the conditions of the contract are not met and if the level of the scribe is high.

However, that's not all, as a writer, he can conjure magic by writing elemental spells and so on, they consider it a non-combat job, but if he is a high-level scribe, underestimating him in combat can be dangerous, in addition to contracts, they were also creators. of talismans which could be quite lethal.

And this leaves us the last job that is a rune master, they also consider it a non-combat job, but one that can make allies powerful, since, when writing a chain of runes to a weapon, they can make it powerful by increasing the companions' battle power.

As I mentioned before, many of the technologies in this world work with runes, an example is the hot water shower at the inn, hot water only gushes 10 minutes a day that is for one rune.

Runemasters are highly respected due to the variety of fields you can participate in and even if they are not good at fighting, they can create magical barriers with runes and traps.

In conclusion, the work of alchemist, scribe and runemaster, are highly respected, but also difficult to obtain, not to mention that they have many diverse uses of their abilities.

When I finished reading all this it was already noon so I handed over the book and went to lunch, I ate at a nearby restaurant that had good food and it was a bit expensive since I spent 3 silver coins, when finished I returned to the library.

In the library, ask for a book with the different races that existed, however, the books they had were not very complete about the races of the world, but about the races of the Arrow subcontinent.

In this subcontinent the predominant race is human, there are about 30 countries of human predominance, however, there are some countries of other races, there was a goblin country that was the same size as the Terra country where Alan was from, there are also a country of orcs, which is almost twice the size of goblins, is a fairly strong country, these two countries are allies and not very friendly with the other races of the subcontinent.

They are conflictive, they like fighting and they are brutal and ruthless, they are born warriors even women, not to mention that they are lustful, both men and women, so those who are captured by them would go through hell.

Apart from them there is also a nation of light elves that is said to be the greatest power of the subcontinent, they are beautiful, with white skin and mostly golden hair, but there are also different colors of hair, those typical of a game, Pointed ears and very beautiful.

In addition, unlike the games of the modern era, these did not live in forests, although they like nature, their country is one of the largest and has all kinds of terrain, from plains and prairies to high mountains and deep forests.

There is also a country of dark elves, unlike the previous ones, their skin is brown and blond hair is not common in them, they are also physically stronger than the light elves, but weaker in the use of magic and unlike what you would think, the two races get along amicably.

There is a small country of dwarves, it is the smallest country in the subcontinent, not to mention that it is a highly mountainous country, but in combat power they are one of the most powerful, as born blacksmiths they have developed as alchemists and blacksmiths and have very advanced technologies. .

The second smallest country in the subcontinent is of the barbarian race, these are very similar to humans, the difference is their sturdy bodies and that their average height is 2 meters, they are born warriors, despite having few numbers compared to other races, it is said that one barbarian warrior equals 10 human warriors, so no one underestimates them and despite that, their women can also be beautiful, tall and well toned.

The last race in the subcontinent are the bestial, like any game or fantasy novel, they are men and women with animal characteristics, mainly their ears and tails, in the subcontinent there are the bestial races, wolves, rabbits and felines, each with its own own country, the bestial wolves being the most powerful, but it does not mean that the others are weak.

These were all the races of the Arrow subcontinent, mainly each race has a country at its command excluding humans who have about 30, however, this does not mean that in those countries there are only those races, the truth is with the exception of the countries of Goblins and

Orcs, all the others have no racial discrimination in the fact of traveling or living in the different countries.

For example, a human can perfectly settle in the country of the elves or vice versa, obviously the native race has better benefits and some races are more arrogant than others, but there is no evident racism.

Due to this situation, a fact that caught my attention is the racial relations of this world, at first I thought that if, for example, an elf and a human had a child, this would be a half elf, but I was wrong, in this world only there were unique races, that is, according to the previous example the child born of an elf and a human could be either a pure elf or a pure human, in other words, if there was a cross of races the descendants would only inherit one of the races of the parents, so this meant that if a couple of different races had several children, the latter could have different races, which was very curious.

After reading that, I realized that, although most of the countries of the subcontinent were human countries, among the races, they are the weakest, if we talk about race, however, unlike the novels and games of the time Modern, life expectancy of all races was the same, about 80 years, but it is said that if you level up your jobs that life expectancy can be extended.

On the other hand, if it was true that humans were the race with the least innate abilities of all, for example, light elves are blessed with the gift of magic, dwarves with their virtue in blacksmithing and alchemy, and so on. other races have their innate characteristics, but humans apparently only have their great number.

When I finished, I handed over the book and returned to the inn, I went up to my room and on the desk I reserved the whole month of night services for aunt nene, this was another study, although I told aunt nene that it was to know what to do in the future, the truth is that it was also an experiment, if the people of this world obtain jobs and skills based on their actions, I wanted to know if I would receive something focused on the sexual sphere.

I know what you're thinking, but how about giving you a skill that allows you to last longer in sex or something? Let's be honest, in bed men always have to lose, therefore, nothing is lost by wanting to be the dominant from time to time and be the ones who make women lose.

Also, in this world polygamy for the rich and powerful is almost a rule, like a man who aspires to greatness in this world and that in his past life the only women he saw were those in brothels, he would like to have as many girls as I can, but if I have many, how am I going to satisfy them? That is why this experiment makes sense, do not judge me, I know that anyone would do the same in my place.

Leaving those thoughts, I went down to dinner, when I passed by the reception, aunt nene, I gave myself a smile, as if I already knew that I reserved all of your month of night services, I was ashamed and looked down and continued to the dining room, had dinner and went up to my room again. .

Shortly after 10:00 pm they knocked on my room, I got out of bed and opened the door, there was aunt nene with the same mischievous smile that characterized her, I let her in and closed the door, she sat on the bed just like yesterday and she asked me to sit next to her.

- Well, let's start the lesson. (Aunt nene)

- I'm in your care. (Evan)

- First of all, I will tell you, how I will be your teacher, I will be strict and I will not shut up anything, I hope it does not bother you. (Aunt nene)

- I did not expect less than that, I was the one who asked you for this, so I will not complain. (Evan)

- Very well, I was thinking about how to do this and I think we will continue this program like this, I will teach you for 6 days a week theoretical and practical experience and on the seventh day we will have a pleasure session to see if you learn well and we will continue like this all month. Do you think it's OK? (Aunt nene)

Really the aunt nene got into the role of teacher was what I thought, but it was a good system, she practically evaluates what she teaches me in the week, it feels strange, I would never have done this in my previous life, but what does it matter, I only assisted with my head in approval.

- Perfect, so with respect to yesterday's session, I must say, the fact that you finished quickly cannot be helped, it was your first time and that is normal, that will improve as you practice. (Aunt nene)

- I understand. (Evan)

- Regarding the rest I will say it of course, it may have happened because it was your first time and you were very excited, but you should never jump back into the act without prior play, especially because you are well armed, if you attack a woman with That gun like you did yesterday the first time, I promise you will hurt it. (Aunt nene)

- Sorry, I was really over-excited yesterday and didn't think of anything else. (Evan)

- Second problem, you were very abrupt, although it is true that there are women who like it that way, they are not all, you must find a balance, you must identify what the girl wants and treat her as such, sometimes abrupt and sometimes tender . (Aunt nene)

- It is understood. (Evan)

Honestly, when I came up with this class I didn't think it would be that productive, the truth is, those were the secrets to pleasing a woman, who in the world doesn't want them?

To be honest, men tend to be self-centered when it comes to sex, we do things our way and as long as we have pleasure we don't care about our partners, the truth is I don't want that, the ideal is that we both enjoy ourselves, that's why when the aunt nene started giving me these tips I have to admit it was very interesting and educational.

- Very well, with this clear, let's start with a question: Why do you think foreplay is important? (Aunt nene)

- To excite the woman and make it pleasant at the time of sex? (Evan)

- That's only half the answer, it is true that women enjoy and get excited about foreplay, but the question is why is it important to men? (Aunt nene)

- Huh? For man? (Evan)

- Sure, the foreplay for the man is important because it is the exploration stage. (Aunt nene)

- What do you mean with that? (Evan)

- It is simple, in the foreplay the man must look for what excites his partner, which areas he enjoys the most when you touch her, how he likes sex, strong, soft, this stage is to discover what you are going to attack for drive her crazy. (Aunt nene)

- I see, certainly, what else? (Evans)

After that Auntie Nene continued to give me advice on that, time flew and although we were talking about sex, we did not do anything perverted, it was just a conversation, but I have to admit it was educational and interesting.

After an hour, Auntie Nene finished her lesson and left the room, while I internalized all the acquired knowledge, once I crushed it in my brain, I went to bed until the next day.

The next morning I woke up, took a shower and went down to breakfast, when I finished I went to the reception, thanked Auntie Nene again for the lesson and paid 31 gold coins, that was 30 for the lessons of the month and the last one for one more month of stay.

Talk for a while with her and then I went to the library again, paid the entrance fee and went to the third floor and asked the librarian for a book about monsters, this was an encyclopedia, there were references and short descriptions of the monsters.

Specially request an encyclopedia that had descriptions of monsters sighted in the vicinity of Clavel city, the truth was there were more than you expect, but most were low-level, the most ferocious were the gray wolves that I hunted that could reach level 30.

However, there were also some dangerous ones in the mountainous canyon where the drill condors were, although the encyclopedia only had the monsters sighted, among those there was one extremely dangerous and it was the ground hedgehog.

It was a little monster the size of a black softball, it looked like a hairball, but it could move at an insane speed, its attack is very simple, it only attacks the enemy, but it is so fast and hard that it is difficult to see it, if its onslaught hits your body it is capable of going through it like a cannonball.

Due to how fast it is difficult to attack him and even if you manage to hit him you must be strong enough to penetrate his hard body, he is a terror in the rocky canyon, so take a mental note of that.

At the end of the encyclopedia I went to lunch and came back, the skills books were very general, because no one wanted to reveal their cards, there is not much information on skills, so I read about geography, history and general topics.

On the other hand, in the Black family mansion, the main members of the family were gathered, seated at a rectangular table, Alan's older uncle, Alfonso Black with his wife Fernanda and their son Castor, in front of them the uncle Alan's youngest, Eddinson Black and his wife Katrina and son Hugo.

- It has been almost a month since we sent to eliminate Alan, as there has been no news, we must assume that the envoy failed. (Alfonso)

- Not only failed, but we also lost track of Alan, what should we do brother? (Eddinson)

- Our people on the borders of the duchy have no information, the only place we have no influence is the border with Rivers, so they had to flee there. (Alfonso)

- It will be difficult to deal with him if that is the case. (Eddinson)

-I don't think we should worry, if he went to Rivers, I don't think he will return and if he does, we should only deal with him at that time. (Beaver)

- I also think the same as Castor, anyway, we cannot send anyone to Rivers, if we are discovered we will be finished, I think the best thing is to wait for him to return and finish it. (Alfonso)

-Then let's do that, we should increase surveillance at the border in case he returns. (Eddinson)

- Yes, let's do that. (Alfonso)
With that decided, they left the meeting, on the surface they seemed to agree, but Alan's two uncles were greedy, at the moment they were acting together against Alan, but in the dark they were both plotting to end the other, they wanted everything for them alone.

Evan had no idea, that Alan's uncles were still looking for him, but that they wouldn't bother him if he didn't enter the country again, but Alan's uncles also didn't know that Evan had no intention of coming back.

Meanwhile Evan continued his life without complications in Clavel city studying with aunt nene.

Tonight's class was a little more practical, it consisted of massaging Auntie nene's breasts, while she told me what to do, when to be more rough, when to be soft, which parts to touch and how to touch them, it was educational and erotic at the same time. weather.

Just seeing the two mountains of the aunt nene that barely fit in my hands, my partner is excited, now that I'm touching them, my weapon was exploding, but I endured the pain and followed the instructions of the aunt nene.

After a while the lesson ended and Auntie Nene left, leaving me with my gun upright and sore so I again had to give her a hand and then bathe with cold water to lower the temperature, only after that I could sleep.

The truth is that in recent days I had not carried out any mission, I dedicated myself to wandering around the city to get to know it better and at night I had my lessons with the aunt nene, the lessons generally consisted of touching the body of the aunt nene as she explained to me how to give pleasure that way.

I even learned that you don't just have to touch areas like the breasts and genitals to provoke pleasure, simple things like stroking or kissing the neck, legs or ears can have great effects, which was illuminating.

I spend the week with those lessons and the first exam came, I tried to apply everything I learned and auntie nene congratulates me because

I had improved, the only thing that still did not improve was my action time, I really could not resist more than 5 minutes, but aunt Nene kept saying that practice makes perfect, so I stopped worrying about it.

The lessons continued and in the middle of the second week a result of the experiment was presented, I acquired a new job Sex Lover Lv 1, it did not give me any new skills, but it gave me a side effect as the merchants had towards business, it was a kind of intuition towards sex.

In other words, I had intuition about how to attack my partner's erogenous zones in bed and how to move to please her and improve my performance, how do I know this? Because I noticed that in the second exam with aunt nene.

Aunt nene praised me because I improved a lot, and it took a little longer in action than before, then it was that I realized that I was moving more by intuition than reason, although everything I did was based on what aunt nene had taught me.

The month passed quickly, the sex lessons with aunt nene ended, he taught me everything he knew and my work as a Sex Lover reached level 5, I still had no skills, but the intuition that I mentioned improved as well as my action time .

With this of course, I paid another month of stay at the inn and joined my daily activities, to earn money and level up, I had not done a mission for a month, so I decided to go to the mercenaries' guild to see if there was any mission that it was worth it.

The reality was that there were not many missions that were worth it, Carnation city, it did not have many threats being a border city, it had a lot of security, so there were no bandits and the monsters were not very active, so I just dedicated myself hunting monsters in the rock canyon every day and auntie babe would come to my room at night from time to time on her own initiative.

In the whole month I only won 6 gold coins, so my account had 640 gold coins, 4 silver and 5 bronze, with this I realized that this city was not very profitable for me, so I decided that I should move to a city that would give me better prospects.

One day before my departure I bought a detailed map of Rivers and all the supplies I needed for my trip and said goodbye to Mr. Carlos and Fabio, as it was my last day, aunt nene spent the whole night with me, my job as Sex Lover It was already level 10, so I had better stamina and satisfy it with all my might, it was a fiery night and the next morning I left.

5