LILY
107 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While observing the situation, the girl seemed to be saying that they were ahead of them when she saw the dead goblins, but the two men did not seem to feel the same way, it seemed that they had something else on their minds and began to argue with each other in voice come down.

I couldn't hear what they were saying, in fact, not even the girl who was a few meters from them could hear what they were saying to each other, however, their suspicious way of acting told me that there was something strange happening and the archer girl also noticed the same and stood guard.

I had no knowledge of what was happening, but these three were not a group, in fact, the girl only joined them for a special reward, they both needed an archer and offered half of the loot to the archer who helped them, with such a high reward, the girl agreed to help them.

What she did not know was that the two men were targeting her, their true intention was to bring her to this place where the goblins that I eliminate, to sell her. These two were traitors of the race, opportunists of the situation.

Goblins are known for their assertiveness towards war and their licentiousness, so it is not unusual for goblins to capture beautiful women of any race to dirty it with their lack of morals and there are guys like the two present who take advantage of this to make money from them. like in exchange for beautiful women like the archer who was with them.

The men seemed to have finished their discussion, the young archer was no fool, she quickly realized that there was something wrong with the current situation and without warning, she turned around and started to flee.

The two men realized that their plan was exposed when the girl started to run away and they quickly chased her, the girl ran as fast as she could, without a doubt she was fast, but unfortunately the men had to be several levels above her, since they were catching up to her.

Seeing that they were catching up with her, the girl started to panic, she was smart, she had already deduced the situation, but she also knew that she could not escape from the two men, even so, she did not want to give up and continued with her escape, but it was unsuccessful, a few minutes later she was caught up and surrounded, one in front of her and one behind her.

- Give it up girl, you can't escape. (Man versus girl)

- Damn traitors, you are really giving women to the goblins, you are nothing but garbage, when everyone finds out about this you will suffer. (Girl)

- Hahaha, you are very naive, do you think you are the first to deliver the goblins? (Man behind the girl)

The girl took a few steps back to the side to face her two enemies who had a mocking smile on their face, knowing that she could not use her bow at such a short distance, she unsheathed a short sword a little longer than a dagger , ready to fight to the end.

The two men only laughed at her for the desperate movement, as they approached her without the slightest fear, they had not even drawn their swords, they were completely sure that they could defeat her even unarmed.

What they didn't know is that I was hiding above them in the trees, honestly, I didn't know how strong the two men were, but I was sure that I could eliminate one of them with a surprise attack.

I am not a defender of justice, however, would not let two bastards like them hurt the beautiful girl, so without thinking, I freefall from the trees and without letting them react, nail my katana to the head of one of them murdering him on the spot.

My sudden appearance surprised everyone, the girl was in shock, she did not know what was happening and the other man was even more surprised by the sudden death of his partner, however, his surprise disappeared in an instant and soon he became alert and in uncontrolled anger he began to scream.

- You fucking bastard! Who are you? How dare you kill my brother? (Man)

- Well, I can't let two trash like you bully an innocent girl. (Evan)

As I replied, pulled my katana from the head of the murdered man as if it were natural, the man in front of me seeing this with his face reddened from the anger, drew his sword and prepared to attack me.

I was also on guard, I had no way of knowing how strong the enemy was, but my sense of danger was warning me, this man was not easy, perhaps he had a higher level than mine, however, I did not show any fear.

Without warning the man launched the attack, he was quite fast, which surprised me, generally the warriors with heavy weapons like the man in front of me focus more on power than speed, however, he was quite fast, that showed that he had a high level, at least higher than mine.

That said, although he was fast, I could still follow his movements, since I had the job of a samurai, which specializes in speed, dodge his attack and counterattack, but it was unsuccessful, the man blocked my attack without problems.

Our speed was almost the same, but our power was very different, the man could block my attacks easily, but I couldn't block his, I was limited to dodging and this put me at a disadvantage.

The man continued with a furious attack, it had been very little time since the battle started, but I was already beginning to wear me out, since, I was moving frequently, my resistance was wearing out.

Knowing that I would lose if I didn't do something, my neurons were frantically working to find a solution.

The man had also noticed that my stamina was running out and he had a victory smile on his face, he knew that he would soon be able to eliminate me and that only bothered me more, but I couldn't do anything.

When I thought that I could not get out of this battle alive, a flash appeared pointing at the man who was about to attack me, upon realizing it the man changed his attack and interposed his sword towards the flash and soon blocked the approaching object.

It was an arrow that the archer girl had shot, she had taken distance from us and waited for the right moment to attack, but the man managed to block her attack, the man smirked at his feat, but forgot a key point.

He was in my attack range, but he had gotten distracted and only realized that when he saw my katana approach his unprotected neck, plus I had activated my fast cut. It was impossible for him to dodge at that distance, much less block in time with his great sword, an expression of terror was what remained on his face when his head separated from his neck and blood gushed out like a volcano as it collapsed to the ground.
 
Only after seeing the body collapsed on the ground I could breathe a sigh of relief, really without the help of the archer girl, I would not have survived, due to the pressure of the battle I had forgotten that she was present.
 
In fact, I only recognized her presence the moment the enemy died, I did not even realize that an arrow had been thrown at the enemy, I only saw an opening in his defense and attack, only after the deadly attack that I achieved I did realize that the girl was the one who gave me that window to attack.
 
- Are you OK? (Girl)
 
- Yes, I'm fine, you saved me there thanks. (Evan)
 
- The one who should thank you is me, if you did not help me at that moment now it would be meat for goblin. (Girl)
 
- Let's say we're on hand then, by the way, I'm Evan.
 
- I'm Lily, nice to meet you.
 
- Same here, so little Lily, why did you make a group with those two garbage? They were clearly not good people. (Evan)
 
- Greed, I guess. (Lily)
 
When she said that she couldn't help but be ashamed of her lack of judgment in judging the two men who almost sold her to the goblins, she looked quite pretty with a flushed face, I could only smile when she told me the story she had been half promised of earnings.
 
Lily is really a smart girl, but as she said, greed clouded her judgment and she almost lost her life for it, however, luckily I was close, so without bothering her for her naivety I went through the two bodies to collect the loot.
 
Take the two light leather armor, the two swords and unexpectedly they had about 5,000 gold coins in their storage rings among various medicines and other weapons as well, in the end it was a lot of loot.
 
- How do you want to divide the loot? (Evan)
 
-You can take it all, if it weren't for you I would be dead or worse with the goblins. (Lily)
 
- Are you sure? They have enough. (Evan)
 
- Yes, I can't be so ungrateful to my savior. (Lily)
 
- Okay, I'll take it, but since you're empty-handed, do you want to make a group with me? I think we could hunt down some goblins and you won't suffer a loss. (Evan)
 
- Okay, I can accept that deal, I don't think you're like those garbage. (Lily)
 
- Well, you can be sure of that, I would rather have you than give yourself to the goblins. (Evan)
 
- Hey, you're pretty bold aren't you? (Lily)
 
- Hehehe, sorry, I have a weakness for beautiful women. (Evan)
 
- You also have a very sweet mouth, but I'm not that easy. (Lily)
 
- Hahaha, that you are not easy does not mean impossible, I think I will take that possibility. (Evan)
 
After that we laughed as if we were lifelong friends flirting with each other, however, we did not dare to stay in the place for long, since it was the place of the two men to do business with the goblins So there could be more in the area.
 
Although, we left the place we did not go too far, although it was dangerous, since it was the place of business of the men with the goblins there could be other groups of goblins nearby, this was also an opportunity to hunt.
 
Indeed as we thought, shortly after, another group of goblins appeared, 5 of them, they had poor equipment, they were only armed with short swords, without armor, you could tell they were nothing special, so without any fear I launched the attack.
 
The goblins were surprised to see me and quickly got on their guard and ran to attack me, but before they reached me, one of the goblins was pierced by an arrow in his left eye and fell dead.
 
They were upset by Lily's surprise attack, but it was too late, without any effort I launched two attacks and two heads flew in the air, when the goblins came out of the surprise of the attack two arrows flew and claimed the lives of the last goblins.
 
I quickly cut off the ears and returned to Lily, then we moved from the place, it was getting dark and although I had the assassin job that allowed me to move in the dark with stealth, Lily lost visibility, so we preferred to find a safe place to rest and continue the next day.
 
Together with Lily, the mission was much simpler, having an archer as support was efficient in the battle, after a month we had eliminated about 100 goblins, without any inconvenience, my condition had improved considerably as well.
 
My samurai work had reached level 50 and with this came a new skill, battle eye, it was a skill that had no level, in fact, it improved as my samurai level increased and what it did was that it allowed me to see in a way the battle level of a person, as long as it was lower or not more than 10 levels above mine.
 
With this new ability I could see that Lily was a level 40 archer, but after talking to her I found out that when I met her she was a level 30 archer, so she had increased 10 levels.
 
My new ability was very good, because it allowed me to know the power of the enemy and not take unnecessary risks, although it is true that not necessarily the highest level will win a battle, it does not change the fact that it has an advantage, so I was not not knowing how to assess the situation before going into combat.
 
During the month we spent together, we became close as friends, we had confidence in each other, it seemed that we knew each other for years, occasionally I flirted with her, after all she is a beauty, it would be a sin not to try to conquer her, however, she had a tough defense.
 
While she didn't tangently reject my approach, she didn't accept it either, but that didn't stop me from trying every chance I got.
5