CHILDREN’S ADVANCE AND NIGHT UNDER THE STARS
92 6 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While I was hunting goblins with Lily, the boys at Lacos continued their studies, Alice had reached her goal of becoming a chef and had even reached level 15 in a single month, plus Cris and Jonathan weren't idle either.

Jonathan continued with his practices in the combat dojo and had gotten the archery job, advancing to level 12, different than he thought, the boys he had had problems with before were dumber than he thought and they never found out that he had no extraordinary background.

However, what did happen was that the combat dojo invited him to be an interim student, however, taking into account what I had mentioned before leaving, he asked about the benefits and limitations, as well as the rules and decided to reject the offer.

At the end of the day, the benefits were none other than having better guidance and the possibility of Dorias taking him as a personal disciple, but the restrictions were many, Jonathan did not see any appeal in the offer and at the end of his month of tutoring he simply left and practice at home every day.

The one who had some problems was Cris, the scribe job was not that easy to obtain, however, he had made progress, at least he was a level 5 scribe apprentice, but to get there he consumed all the ordinary paper and ink that he bought that should last him 3 months.

Having reached that point, he concluded that, to achieve his goal, he had to start using special materials, so he decided to experiment with the low-level papers and ink that he had purchased.

Unfortunately he had no knowledge of the types of magic contracts that scribes do, so he use normal contracts like business and labor contracts, this is a waste of special materials, even if they are low level, but he had no other choice.

Luckily for him, he tried and achieved his mission, in a single day he reached the level 5 scribe job without problems, but he still did not receive any skills, however, he did receive some sensitivity.

This sensitivity was similar to that of the merchants, only that the latter had sensitivity towards business dealings and that of the scribes was towards the laws to create contracts and talismans.

Cris, is a smart boy and quickly got the idea, so he started experimenting, spending a lot of time, testing theories, spending a lot of paper and ink, until he got his first magic contract.

It was a simple contract, but effective, the problem is that it was very weak, it was similar to a commercial contract where conditions were agreed upon when completing a task and there was remuneration for the established work.

The magic was that, if the contract was not fulfilled, the party that violated the agreement would receive a rejection, injuring the offender, but since his level was low, the injury he could cause was not substantial, but still he continued to experience.

The three children were advancing on the path they had decided, each one in their own way, the important thing was that they were diligent, over time Alice began to make elaborate meals and her taste only improved every day.

Jonathan, realized the limits he had only practicing at home, so he decided to leave the city, however, he did it towards the forest that is on the opposite side of the border with the goblins, it was a little leafy forest and without dangerous animals.

His idea was not to fight with monsters, but to practice his skill with the bow by shooting moving animals, he was hunting and in turn improving his bow shooting, in addition to that he always took rabbits and some birds home which Alice cooked.

Finally and the one who faced great challenges was Cris, the scribe's work, it was not so easy to improve without the proper guide, making contracts at random did not provide much experience and it was complex to level up.

Cris, had worked diligently every day, even so, he could not improve after acquiring the job, so he was discouraged, Alice and Jonathan tried to comfort him, but everything seemed useless.

The scribes, like all people with investigative jobs like alchemists and rune masters, did not publish their discoveries, in the end that is the secrets of their power, so there is very little information that would help Cris improve his level.

Little by little, time passed, Cris although discouraged did not give up and kept trying, but his level did not increase, Alice constantly improved until she reached level 20 of the chef job, which was impressive and Jonathan with his frequent hunting trips managed become a level 18 archer.

A week before the three-month deadline that I told the children, on a beautiful night the sky was adorned by the endless blanket of stars that shone with intensity, Lily and I were sitting resting after a day of hunting in front of to the campfire.

It had been about 3 months since we were together, we have become close as friends after so many battles and risking our lives, the trust between us was at an unbreakable point, it seemed that we knew each other since childhood.

We were eating sample dinner and started chatting.

- So we go back to Lacos tomorrow? (Lily)

- Yes, I told the children that if I did not return in three months, they would continue on as if I had died, I don't want to worry them. (Evan)

- Okay, no problem, I still want to meet them too. (Lily)

I only attended her comment, if you wonder why is Lily included in my plans? The truth is very simple to explain, she had been trapped by my charms. To be honest it was almost a given that this would happen, from the moment I saved her from the two treacherous slags 3 months ago.

Reviewing the facts, I saved her from death or worse being sold to the goblins, I was her hunting companion for almost 3 months, we watched each other's backs, we fought to protect each other, we spent every day together after saving her, so this, was natural, not to mention that I took every opportunity, to flirt with her.

- Do you think they would like me? (Lily)

- Sure you do, you don't have to worry. (Evan)

- How are you so sure? You said you knew them recently. (Lily)

- That's true, but I know they are kind-hearted boys and they will surely love you like a big sister, stop worrying, how is it that you are a beast fighting against goblins and a kitten for this situation? (Evan)

- I'm not a kitten! Even though I'm nervous, understand this is my first time having a boyfriend. (Lily)

- Hahaha, to think that you can be so cute. (Evan)

Saying that I approached her and sat next to her and hugged her, Lily snuggled into my chest, I just caressed her hair, little by little we became more intimate and soon, I was kissing her soft lips.

Under the stars we both kiss tenderly, then with greater passion and at the end with lust, my hands walked over Lily's delicious body, until reaching her ass and squeezing it as hard as I could without hurting her, she only let out a muffled moan .

I quickly laid her down on the grassy ground, while I was still kissing her, my hands ran for all her body, fondling her breasts and her ass, making her moan from time to time every time I squeezed one of those places.

After playing with her for a few minutes, I knew that I had to move on, not only because she was ready to eat, but even though we were in safe territory, the truth is that these days there was no safe place, it was not the best place to have sex, danger lurked, but at the same time excited us.

Without delay I started undressing her, it was not the first time we did this, so it was not difficult to take off Lily's clothes and she did not stay still and also undressed me, soon we were naked next to each other while we caressed each other.

My cock got erect in no time and Lily's pussy was wet a long time ago and without wasting time I started to fuck her in a spoon position, my cock penetrated her tight pussy, my balls hit her firm and round ass, while my hands massaged her small but delicious breasts.

Lily, was on the verge of collapsing for pleasure, her pussy drilled juices without stopping and every push on my part took her to heaven, however, she did everything possible not to moan loudly, since we were on dangerous ground and she did not want to attract any danger towards us while having sex.

It was really very considerate of her to think about it, I had not thought about it, I was only possessed by lust and wanted to destroy her pussy and that was what I was doing, because of this, Lily was struggling, it was not easy for her to endure such a fuck without lifting the voice, but she still hold on.

Or at least until she reached orgasm, as she came she couldn't hold back her voice and moaned with pleasure as loud as she could while her pussy sprayed a strong stream of vaginal juices as if it was a shower, her body spasmed and trying to calm her strong orgasmic reaction, I hug her tenderly and caress her head.

Lily had come, but I didn't and since she was tired after coming and the floor was not comfortable at all, she gave me a blowjob and let me fill her mouth with my seed, Lily looked like a demure girl, but she was quite open in what sex is concerned, so she swallowed my semen without wasting a drop.

She actually had experience when I met her and because of this she is a bit sassy, ​​although at first my big cock gave her tight pussy big problems, she soon adapted and if you wonder how things escalated so fast? The answer was no mystery.

Since I saved her she was already conditioned towards me, like a hero who saves the damsel in danger, after that we shared many days together, we chatted, we fought, we watched our backs and above all I tease her a lot, always flirting with her .

At first she did not pay attention to me or at least pretended not to, later she was a little more assertive and occasionally, she returned the flirtation, the situation improved with daily interaction and she was encouraged to be the one attacking, seeing her change I was more aggressive, I held her hand, spied on her while she bathed and watched her with lust.

She noticed this and the very wicked one didn't mention it, she just flirted even more, as if she wanted to give me a show, until one night like today, either on purpose or by accident, she slipped when she was going to pass me the dinner and fell on my chest.

We were in a compromising position and well the rest is history, she tried to get up and apologize because my dinner fell on the floor and was inedible, so I decided to eat her pussy instead and she did not object.

3