RETURN AND PREPARATIONS
45 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning Lily and I returned to Lacos, since we had woken up early the sun had barely risen when we reached the gates of the city, we entered and without wasting time got home.

Lily was nervous, although she was not shy at all, the fact of going to meet the kids, made her feel like she was going to meet her man's family, which was not wrong, since the children became my family .

Without giving them time to prepare, I opened the door and there they were, Cris and Jonathan sitting at the table waiting for the breakfast that Alice was preparing in the kitchen a few meters away, when they heard my arrival they were surprised to see me, they had completely forgotten that 3 months had passed and it was time for my return.

They all looked up and when they saw me they got up in euphoria, ran to me and hugged me, even if they forgot the passage of time, it seemed that, they missed me, so I hugged them back forgetting the nervous Lily by my side.

Only after a few minutes I remind myself of her presence and only because Alice asked who she was, to which I quickly responded by saying her name and explaining the circumstances in which we met, including the fact that she is now my girl.

The kids were surprised by the stories of my adventures, as well as they looked at Lily as evaluating the new older sister, Lily, the latter could feel the intense gaze of evaluation of the children and became more nervous than she already was.

When she felt that she couldn't go on like that, the kids smiled and paid their respects and Alice urged her to sit down for breakfast, slyly sitting next to her, at the end of the day she was the only girl in the family and she was glad to have female company.

We all sat at the table, with me in the main chair at the head of the table, on my right side Lily, who had Alice sitting next to her and on my left Cris who had Jonathan on his right.

It was a simple meal, eggs, sausage and bread, but it was delicious, so I praised Alice, Lily also praised her politely, for her this food was at best, just good, since she came from a flirt with better conditions and had tasted better dishes.

At the end of breakfast, the kids wanted to ask a lot of questions, but we had to disappoint them, being in the open for almost 3 months, we needed a good bath and a rest in a soft bed, so we went up to my room and after showering we went to sleep.

The accumulated fatigue was noticeable when Lily and I did not wake up until dinner time, so we went downstairs to eat and after a delicious dinner, we stayed at the table chatting.

- So, how did it go in these 3 months? (Evan)

- Great, I managed to get the chef job and I'm level 20. (Alice)

- Great Alice, congratulations, you did well. (Evan)

- I also reached the archer job and I am level 18. (Jonathan)

- Good job, Lily is an archer too, so if you praise her enough as a big sister she will teach you a few things. (Evan)

- Hey! What do you mean by praising as a big sister? I am her older sister so of course I will teach him some things. (Lily)

The comment of Lily giving herself fearlessly including as a member of the family was very funny and we all laughed accordingly and giving her a soft hug I told her she was welcome.

- Well, I got the scribe job too, but I haven't been able to get to level 6 in a long time. (Christopher)

- Well, don't feel bad, as long as you keep trying you will achieve it. (Evan)

- Scribe work is difficult to achieve and even more complex to level, for your age I think it is a great achievement. (Lily)

For some reason, Lily's comment was better received by Cris than mine, but I didn't pay attention to it and we continued with the conversation, which little by little, turned into a conversation of only men and only women.

Jonathan and Cris bombarded me with questions, about my adventures and battles, they wanted to know everything about my trip and Alice on the other hand grabbed all of Lily's attention asking her questions about how we met and what we have done in our time alone.

After a few hours of chatting, the conversation ended and as it was already late everyone went to their room, Lily and I went to the main bedroom that was my room, being my girl she would sleep with me despite Alice's insistence about wanted to sleep with her.

Alice went to sleep grumbling and the rest of us could only smile bitterly, but Lily approached her and caressing her head, gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her that she would sleep with her later and after a pinky promise Alice went to sleep with a smile.

Once in the room, we changed into more comfortable clothes and went to bed, but neither of us was sleepy, at the end of the day we had slept all day, so we started talking.

- How did you think of the kids? (Evan)

-They are good children, responsible and mature, Alice is very tender, she really is a younger sister in every sense hehehe. (Lily)

- I told you they would like you, you didn't have to be nervous. (Evan)

- I know, but I still couldn't help feeling nervous, but I'm glad everything went well. (Lily)

We continued talking for a while between smiles with a happy atmosphere, until her smile enchanted me, shortly after I could not contain myself and kissed her lips, she was assertive and returned the kiss and in a short time my hands ran over her body warming the environment.

I quickly undressed her and I did the same, my cock was as erect as it could and Lily's pussy was very wet after touching it for so long, we got so excited that we skipped the foreplay and eagerly pierced her pussy with my manhood.

At the moment we did not think about it, but the sex was so wild that Lily's moans of pleasure must have been heard throughout the house and indeed the kids could hear them, after all I was penetrating Lily wildly.

The night was long and pleasant, we had to change the sheets and take a bath, because due to the wild sex both the bed and we were drenched in sweat, semen and pussy juices.

After bathing, we went to bed and were able to sleep relaxed while hugging, not knowing that the children would have a sleepless night, thanks to our nocturnal activity.

The next morning when we went downstairs, only Alice was in the kitchen, Cris and Jonathan were still sleeping thanks to the fact that they slept very late because of us, but we didn't know it.

We did not wait for the boys and the three of us had breakfast and when we finished I decided to go and claim the reward for the 300 deaths that we achieved from goblins, Lily did not want to go and preferred to stay with Alice chatting.

- Sister Lily, I think you should be quieter at night. (Alice)

Alice's sudden comment surprised her who nervously tried to make up an excuse to evade Alice's involvement, but she was not avail, she realized that we had been discovered and could only attend with a regretful head while making a mental note to be careful whet the sex time comes again.

After that, Lily and Alice chatted like sisters from birth, it was surprising how easily they related, they only knew each other for one day and they were already best friends.

I had come to the guild without knowing anything about what they had talked about, I quickly exchanged the goblin ears for 300 silver coins and when I returned, I felt the strange atmosphere of the city.

I knew why, at the end of the day I had been close to the border hunting goblins, and their presence was more and more abundant, this only affirmed the concerns of the inhabitants of Lacos, the war was approaching and this also worried me.

When I got home, Cris and Jonathan were already up, Cris was still practicing his contracts, while Alice made lunch and cleaned the house. Jonathan was with Lily in the backyard training.

With nothing to do I decided to help clean the house, it was not a big house, but I did not feel good leaving all the work in Alice's hands and with the two of us working we finished quickly.

Shortly after we finished cleaning it was lunch time and we sat down at the table to eat and when we finished I let out my worries to discuss the future.

- The city is more and more concerned about the possible war and with what Lily and I have seen, it would not seem strange to me if it happened soon. (Evan)

- I have also noticed that everyone seems nervous. (Jonathan)

- We will be fine? (Alice)

- If war breaks out, no matter who wins there will be losses and the city will suffer. (Christopher)

- Certainly we will end up involved in one way or another, I think we should do what you told me before Lily. (Evan)

- What thing? (Alice)

-Before meeting Evan I was on my way to the city of Liber. (Lily)

- Liber? (Christopher)

- Yes, I mentioned to Evan that we should go there. (Lily)

- Liber, is known as the free city, all races live there with out race problems, not to mention that it is the largest city in the entire Arrow subcontinent and the largest center of commerce as well. (Evan)

- That city is the best place for us. (Lily)

- Why? (Jonathan)

- As Evan said about Liber, it does not belong to a single race, so it is not threatened by war, besides being the largest commercial center of the subcontinent, it has friendly relations with all the countries close to it, it is the best place to settle and make a new life. (Lily)

- Also, it is beneficial for everyone, until now I have not thought about the long-term future, however, we cannot continue in this way, we cannot live on my earnings as an adventurer, it is a dangerous and unstable job. (Evan)

- I understand that, but how does living in Liber change the situation? I know we would escape the war, but if it's just that, any city will do. (Christopher)

- It is simple, it is the perfect place to establish a company, as a commercial center it is the perfect place to do business. (Evan)

- Do you want to create a company? About what? (Jonathan)

- I still do not have that part clear, first I must know the city and then I will be able to see what to do, my ideal is that the company generates money for our consumption, while I train doing jobs as before. (Evan)

- I see, doing missions not for money, but to make yourself strong and have stable financial support with the company, I think it's a good plan. (Christopher)

- You are very intelligent and mature for your age Cris, I am impressed. (Lily)

- Hehehe thanks. (Christopher)

- But apart from that there are other benefits, Liber is not only the subcontinent's center of commerce, but also the entry point from abroad, so it is the closest place to the other subcontinents, that's why it is beneficial for you guys too. (Lily)

- For us? In what? (Alice)

- Well, you can find things there that are not in any other part of the subcontinent, such as: rare materials, special weapons, books on all kinds of topics and even spices and foods from other places. (Lily)

- Spices? Food? Decided we are going to Liber today. (Alice)

We all laughed out loud at Alice's comment, especially how she raised her little fist to the air with an excited look, when the food and spices were mentioned, she just thought about what she could cook, she really is a lovely girl

- Well, I think it's decided, it's a shame that we paid a year to use this house only for 3 months, but it is better to lose that money than to get involved in the war that is coming, so pack everything, we will leave tomorrow. (Evan)

After saying that, the three kids went to their rooms to pack the few belongings they had and without them Lily approached me and with a flushed face told me how Alice had told her that they had listened to us the night before when we had sex.

I could only be ashamed to hear that, it was definitely a bad example for them, but I couldn't do anything anymore, just try not to be so energetic in bed with Lily, although it would be difficult, because every time I see her beautiful face and her Sexy ass, I lose my rationality and I just want to destroy it.

As we had decided to leave the next day, I notified the city council that we would not use the house anymore, which did not seem strange to them, thanks to the coming war, many have left the city, they only mention that there would be no refunds, but I do not care about it, I already knew that I would not receive any refund.

When night came we all went to sleep and due to the shame we had for making heard the kids our activity the night before, we only kissed for a moment and fell asleep hugging, not knowing that the kids were still awake waiting for the moaning function that left our room, however that never arrived.

The next morning, we had breakfast, we loaded the luggage on the cart, since not everything could fit in our storage rings and we left the city of Lacos when the sun was just rising on the horizon, it would be about 3 months of travel to reach Liber, as long as there were no inconveniences along the way.

4