BARBARIAN TERRITORY
71 6 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a month of crossing, nothing important had happened, we continued our way to Liber in good spirits, occasionally we stopped in some town or city on the way, mainly at the request of the girls of the group, it must be admitted that spending the whole day in a cart, sleeping in the open and bathing in rivers and lakes along the way was harming them.

Although this world was different in many ways from mine, women's aptitude for comfort does not change.

Shortly after our last stop we entered barbarian territory, in short it is the country of the barbarian race, it is the last territory before reaching Liber from our position.

The barbarians are a nomadic race, however, they only move within their territory, they generally live from livestock and although they have that name, not all of them are bloodthirsty, in fact, they are not very different from humans, just a little more tall and robust.

They are born warriors and their population is not large when compared to other races, even so, passing through their territory is dangerous, although they are not evil by nature, there are always bad apples and those are the ones to be careful.

Although we entered the barbarian terrain, we are only passing through border territories, which are the areas where bandits are most active, so we must be careful and be on guard.

During the trip the kids have improved, Alice cooking every day is now a level 25 chef and Jonathan under Lily's guidance increased his archer level to 20, only Cris still could not advance from level 5.

Also, since Lily was very educated in her childhood, she had a lot of knowledge of the subcontinent and occasionally taught the kids, Cris especially learned a lot, the other two were not so studious.

I knew why Lily was so knowledgeable and why she was addressing Liber, as she had told me about it while we were hunting goblins together, since we had so much time alone, we exchanged our life stories, although mine was only about Alan's past. However, the kids did not know it, even so, I did not tell them, in the end she has to be the one who tells them it is her personal story, after all.

After several weeks of walking without problems we were halfway there when my sense of danger set off the alarms and immediately alerted everyone, who was on guard, although only I, Lily and Jonathan had combat capacity.

We passed through a small valley surrounded by hills, these were not so high, but it was a good place for an ambush and that was precisely what we were facing, hidden in the hills were a group of 10 barbarians waiting for their prey.

When they saw that we stopped, they got angry, they realized that they were discovered and were discussing whether they should attack or retreat, since if they were discovered there was the possibility that there was a powerful enemy, but seeing that we were only children and young people they decided to attack .

They came out of their hiding places and with arrogance and unprepared they appeared before us head on, for them we were nothing more than easy prey, at the end of the day, they were 10 men with strong muscles and great stature, with animal skins as clothes and two-length swords that they could move with just one hand quite easily.

- Leave the cart and the women and I will let you live! (Barbarian leader)

The scream of the sturdy and disgusting barbarian in the center of the group caused Lily to wrinkle her expression in disgust and without hesitation she took an arrow and attacked at high speed.

The barbarians were caught by surprise, but their leader was still able to block the attack by deflecting the arrow, but to his bad luck he only changed the trajectory, then the arrow pierced the leg of one of his allies.

Seeing his comrade wounded, he enraged and yelled at the others to attack but not to kill the woman, as they would rape her to death, Lily was a little scared at the comment, but for me it was the statement that sentenced their deaths.

For me who had come from another world, the kids and Lily were my family and I would not allow them to harm my loved ones, so I fearlessly unsheathed my katana and told Lily and Jonathan to keep firing and charge towards the barbarians.

The barbarians looked robust and threatening, but when the fight started, it was a one-sided battle, their levels were very low, with the help of the two archers, they were easily defeated by my katana.

Without wanting more problems, hide the bodies and cover the blood with sand, they did not carry anything of value only 100 silver coins which I looted and we continued on our way, it had been Jonathan's first battle for that was normal he could not hit any attack, Alice trembled as she remembered the atrocious landscape of lifeless bodies and blood and Cris was the calmest trying to console her.

When the goblins attacked their village, it was Cris who took them out of that place, so he had witnessed the massacre, so he was calm in this situation, the truth that impressed me, in fact, I who am from a peaceful world was also surprised at my ability to face that scene, but as always  I attribute it to my transmigration, somehow that event strengthened my mind that is what I believe.

Shortly after we left, another group of barbarians arrived at the place, this was larger in numbers, about 30 and they had captured 5 human women in a wooden cage, with ragged clothes and blank stares.

The newcomers began to inspect the place and soon discovered the dirt mixed with blood and following the tracks to the hidden bodies of their comrades.

- Boss, it's Cutis and the others. (Barbarian)

The head of this group was a dark barbarian with a solid body full of muscles, without a single hair on his head, a short beard with thick hair and a large ax on his back, his gaze became severe when he saw his dead men and without hesitation, indicated the direction to follow, it was the direction in which we were leaving.

Without knowing that we were being pursued, we continued on our way, soon it got dark and we camped for the night, Cris and Jonathan looked after the horses, while Alice prepared dinner, Lily and I stood on guard.

The food was ready and we sat down to eat, we did not talk about what had happened, we do not wanted to awaken the trauma of Alice, she is a pure girl, but the problems came, my sense of danger was triggered again and subtly I alerted the others to be on guard.

I did not want the enemy to realize that we already knew that they were stalking us, Lily and Jonatan subtly took their bows and I held my katana, looking for the enemy's location, I knew they were close, but I did not know their exact location.

Soon, I was able to find their location, there were only 5 of them, they were explorers, two of them were preparing to leave to inform their boss while the remaining 3 would continue to observe, but in that short time of parting 2 arrows flew, Lily and Jonathan had fired at my command.

Lily finished with her objective on the spot, while Jonathan only hit the leg, he still did not have the courage to take a life and it was normal, he was only 12 years old, even so, he incapacitated the explorer and when they wanted to retreat, I had reached them with my speed and assassinated 3 of them and captured the one who looked like the leader to get information.

I tied the captured barbarian to a tree and began to beat him to get information, but my effort was unproductive, the barbarian did not speak, apparently my torture was very simple and would not break his spirit, but then Lily intervened.

- I have never done it, but I do know the methods, such as heating the tip of an arrow and inserting it between his nails, his eyes or his genitals or you can try cutting him into pieces without letting it die. (Lily)

Lily expressed her methods so casually that once I felt a chill at the terrifying torture methods, I honestly didn't know if I would be able to do that, I was capable of killing, but that's because in a life and death fight you either kill or get killed, but with a captured enemy it takes another kind of heart to torture.

Luckily for me that doubt was not reflected on my face and the captured barbarian who overheard our conversation, thought that I was contemplating which method to use and broke down to speak before I begin to torture him, begging for his life.

From him, I learned that they were a group of 40 barbarians who captured passersby in the area to sell as slaves, their levels were around level 15 except for their boss who is at level 30 and used a great ax.

Individually they were not a threat, but if we count the 15 that we have already eliminated, there were still 25 left and although they were weaker than me, they had advantages in numbers, since there was no time, set traps it was not viable, there was only one option and that was to attack first.

If we attacked first, we would have the element of surprise, even so, due to their numbers we would end up losing, since not only was it enough to attack first, but to eliminate their boss quickly and thus we could defeat them.

After obtaining the location of the boss, decapitate the captured barbarian, it may sound cruel to a person from the peaceful world like me, but I am aware that letting the tiger return to the mountain is dangerous for the future, so I eliminate it.

The kids hid in a nearby forest, only Lily and I would go, soon we arrived at the barbarian camp and we saw them, they were gathered in front of a fire and near them was a large wooden cage with some human women inside.

The barbarians laughed as they planned their attack on us, identifying the boss was not difficult, his presence gave him away and we also had the description of the barbarian we captured earlier, so I turned to Lily and asked her.

- How sure are you of eliminating it in one shot? (Evan)

- If you create a distraction, 100%. (Lily)

I attended to her answer and went out to meet the group of barbarians, they soon noticed my presence and getting on guard, they grabbed their weapons and pointed them at me cautiously, their boss looked at me with narrowed eyes.

- Who are you? (Chief of the Barbarians)

- Your worst nightmare. (Evan)

- Kill him! (Chief of the barbarians)

With his order, all the barbarians charged towards me and I drew my katana, but I did not attack, I just defended myself, while I slowly retreated, I did not allow them to surround me or it would be my end, we were at a standstill, when an arrow flew from the remoteness and murdered one of the barbarians who attacked me.

Everyone was surprised, especially me, Lily was supposed to attack the boss, so I worried about her decisions, I started to think that something had gone wrong, however, before I finished thinking another arrow flew and another barbarian fell to the lifeless soil.

Before, they were surprised by the sudden attack, but now they were cautious, they knew there was an archer, but they still had not located him, I took advantage of that deconcentration and attack, cutting off two heads without effort.

Soon the barbarians were in chaos, I was in front and behind them was the hidden archer, their boss noticed the problem and began to move, shouted his orders and the barbarians reorganized.

Their plan was simple, the boss and 5 others would face me while the others protected them from the arrows, although simple was success, if I was not a level 50 samurai, before they could attack, I cut their heads at speed lightning.

The boss and his subordinates did not know what happened, their heads rolled on the ground, while blood spurted from their necks while their bodies collapsed on the ground, the group in charge of defending themselves from the arrows was shocked and react when another arrow pierced the chest of one of them.

Coming out of their confusion, they ran desperately in different directions, they didn't want to die and I had no intention of chasing them, it would still be impossible for me to chase them, being so many and fleeing in so many directions.

After the escape of the barbarians, Lily came out of her hiding place with a smile, I wanted to ask her why she changed the plan, but since everything went perfect, I didn't see the need, I just hugged her and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

I let Lily go quickly, because I felt like my dick was getting hard, as we were traveling with the kids we hadn't been able to have sex in almost two months, the abstinence was killing me, I had already promised to rip her pussy mercilessly when we got to Liber , but for now I had to hold out.

We approached the camp left by the barbarians and looked inside the wooden cage, the 5 women had dead expressions, their clothes ragged and they gave off a rancid smell.

When we talked to them, we learned that they had been captured while traveling in a merchant caravan to Liber a week ago and were going to be sold as slaves and as they were not virgins the barbarians had fun with them before selling them, hence their smell rancid, they still had the barbarian semen in their pussies.

This is the reality of this world, slavery exists, barbarism exists, the strong crushes the weak, this scene only reaffirms my desire to be stronger, otherwise I could not protect Lily and the others.

We asked them what they would do next and they said they wanted to go to Liber, as we were going to the same destination I let them come with us, however 10 people were a lot of burden for my 2 horses in the cart, so they had to walk and take breaks in the shift race so after a quick bath we returned.

The women were servants of merchants, so they were good at household chores, including cleaning and cooking, so they helped in taking care of animals and meals, they were of similar ages, around their 40s.

I did not worry about establishing relationships with them, I felt that it would be problematic, although I did not know why, we only limited ourselves to talking about some topics of common interest and nothing more.

After another month of uneventful travel, we crossed the barbarian territory and reached the border of Liber, there, we decided to separate from the ladies, they agreed and walking separately we continued our journey.

From the border to the city of Liber it took us 2 days, the territory was safe and many merchant caravans could be seen, the kids were excited and speeding up the passage we reached the city.

About 1000 meters from the city there was a hill that allowed the view of the entire city, this was massive, even in my previous world it would be considered huge, surrounded by 100-meter high walls in front and the ocean behind it, you could see large buildings also.

It was my first time seeing buildings in this world, it is true that I had witnessed buildings of 5 or 6 floors, but here there were buildings of 20 or more floors, they looked robust and with the unique medieval architecture that characterizes this world, it looked much more awesome.

Even Lily who was the most knowledgeable, was surprised at the sight of the magnificent city and having appreciated its magnificence we continued our way to the gates, the path was short, but when we arrived, the line to enter was extended by about 200 meters.

It took 2 hours from when we got in line until our turn came, as in most of these cities, you have to pay a toll to enter and this was the most expensive I had seen, 5 gold coins per adult and 3 gold coins per child, not to mention the 10 gold coins per cart.

I paid the 29 gold coins toll  and we were given a small card like the Clavel city merchant card and when the guard explained to me that this toll was unique and with this card we could enter and exit at will, I no longer thought so expensive the rate.

Even so, this was for the people, the carts had to pay each time regardless of size and load, although there were ways to have discounts, that would be for later, by the time we had reached our destination and a new adventure began.

I have been able to upload two chapters today I hope you like them. If you have suggestions or anything to say, you are welcome in the comments.

 

2