BIG SURPRISE
55 5 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that she continued to explain other related topics, although not very relevant, but there was something that caught my attention and it was the fact, of how backward the Arrow subcontinent was in which we lived.

In this subcontinent, the experts were rated as follows: Between levels 50 and 70, they were considered good, between levels 71 and 90 they were elites and from level 91 onwards they were the most powerful, almost deities, therefore, level 100 experts were the ultimate weapons in this place.

However, in other more advanced subcontinents and especially in the great continents, level 100 was only the starting point, this showed me how weak we are, in fact, when we reach level 100 your work evolves and does the same every 100 levels, for example, when my samurai job reaches level 100 and I level up I will change to expert samurai level 1.

It was similar to a game, so this caught my attention, however, Lily also did not know what was after level 100 of the expert samurai, because in the entire Arrow subcontinent, there is no such expert or at least it is not known.

When Lily finished her class, we were all overwhelmed by the information, we were silent for a few minutes internalizing everything we had learned and then I broke the silence.

- Well, this is really valuable information, especially if not everyone knows it, but we still have to define what we are going to do next. (Evan)

- It is true, I think you have noticed, but this city is expensive, practically everything is valued in gold coins and if we continue like this, we will be bankrupt soon. (Lily)

- But what can we do? This city seems to have it all. (Christopher)

- Every place will always lack something, the fact that there are more advanced subcontinents and not to mention the great continents is proof of that. (Evan)

- The problem is finding what is missing. (Lily)

After that comment, silence reigned again, we all began to think about what we should do to survive in this city and without finding anything, I commented again.

- Well, at this moment we cannot spend all of us thinking about this, so I think we should focus on improving ourselves, Cris starting tomorrow, look in the city if there are bookstores or libraries where you can improve your scribe level, it must have books to help you in the city. (Evan)

- Okay, I'll do that. (Christopher)

- Alice should do the same, maybe there is some place where they teach to cook or study cookbooks. (Evan)

- Okay, big brother. (Alice)

- The same for you Jonathan, if in Lacos there was a dojo where they taught archery, I have no doubt that in Liber there is something similar and with better quality so tomorrow also go out and find out. (Evan)

- I understand. (Jonathan)

- As for you Lily I think it would be good if you are looking for a place where we can move, I know that this city is expensive, but I still think that renting a place for a long time is cheaper than living in an inn, it is also more convenient for us. (Evan)

- I had also thought about that, okay, tomorrow I'll see if I find a good place to rent, but what will you do? (Lily)

- Keep investigating the city in search of some business that we can do, although we cannot spend all our time on that, even so, we must find something soon. (Evan)

After giving the instructions we all returned to our rooms, since it was quite dark and we had to rest, however, when we entered the bedroom the conversation between Lily and I started again.

- Evan, I feel like you have something on your mind. (Lily)

The truth is, a while ago I had something in mind about a possible company, but I did not have the means. What is the sector that is always growing and as long as you do it well generates great profits? The answer is simple, the technology sector.

This world is not very different from my previous world, the technology exists, only powered by magic and the jobs needed for this were mainly alchemists, blacksmiths and rune masters.

Although it was difficult to progress in a short time in these jobs, it was the only thing that occurred to me, so I told Lily my thoughts and she agreed with me and since we had no more ideas, we decided to go that way.

- We can try, but how much money do you have? I only have 320 gold coins, which is not much. (Lily)

- I have around 5,000 gold coins. (Evan)

- In any other city this could be a good sum, but here it is not much, although it is not a small sum either, I think we can work with that, I think you should spend between 500 and 1,000 coins on books and materials, I would prefer that you be a runes master. (Lily)

- I also thought so. (Evan)

- Save another 1,000 coins for the rent of a place to live, I think we can get a good place with that and save the rest for when we decide to start our business. (Lily)

- Okay, we'll do that. (Evan)

I had to admit that Lily was a great administrator, with little resources was able to plan the best use of money, you have to know that, although she is not a merchant, she is a level 30 merchant apprentice, which is twice my level, she has the necessary knowledge and is very intelligent.

Appreciating her knowledge, I approached her and surrounding her waist, I brought her closer to me and kissed her gently on the lips, she reciprocated and little by little the temperature rose, so I picked her up in my embrace and took her to bed.

Soon I started to take off her clothes and she did the same with me and being naked impatience attacked me, my cock was so erect it hurt so I started eating her pussy only for a short time, long enough for it to be wet and slippery and then penetrate her.

I was going crazy, just seeing her turned me on, so I furiously drilled her pussy with my cock, she only moaned loudly at my attack, but due to the violence with which I was fucking her, she nailed her nails on my back, still, I felt no pain, just more excitement.

I continued to fuck her pussy hard, our crotch was wet with pussy juices and sweat to the point that every time I pushed my cock against her pussy there were splashes, the pleasure was maddening, at that moment it was only her and me in the world .

After an hour of action and several orgasms of her and me, we went to sleep without caring about the humidity of the sheets.

The next morning we took a bath and met the children in the living room, thanks to the sturdy walls of this place, the children did not hear our night battle, so without any comment we went down to breakfast and then everyone went on his own to do what we had defined the night before.

We spent the whole day outside until dinner time, as the children still had some coins that I had left them in Lacos, they used them for their purposes, Cris, went to a bookstore and bought a basic scribal book, Alice made the same, since they were together, Jonathan on the other hand only toured the city and asked about a dojo or place where they taught archery.

Lily visited several real estate companies, in other parts of the subcontinent this job was for the city council, but since Liber was so big it was a tiring job to leave it to the city council, so real estate companies flourished, so she only dedicated herself to visiting properties .

For my part, I looked for libraries, but I found out that in these places I could not find what I needed so I visited bookstores in order to find books that would allow me to learn runes.

I got to one near the main street, it was quite large and multi-story, inside you could only see shelves and shelves of books of all kinds, I approached the one shown and I explained to the elderly academic-looking salesman what I needed and he showed me 3 books.

The 3 books were by the same author and dealt with runes, runic systems and a combination of runic systems, in a few words it was the basics for a rune master, since the work of a rune master was based on these three topics, so I bought it for 900 gold coins, 300 coins each it was expensive but necessary.

When it got dark we all returned to the inn, ordered dinner and ate, then as usual we sat in the living room and began to socialize what we had done for the day.

Cris and Alice, were the first to speak, they had only gone to the bookstore and bought recipe books and basic concepts of the scribes, it should be noted that, although they were basic concepts of scribes, they were very simple things, so the book was not very expensive, like mine.

Jonathan told that there were several places where they taught archery, but they were very expensive, you had to pay for each class, it cost 100 gold coins for the class and it only lasted 2 hours, which was a robbery, with that we could stay in the inn for 3 months, so it was decided that is better that Lily teach him.

Lily visited many places today and had several properties in her sights to rent, as she said, 1,000 gold coins for renting a good house for a year was a good deal, although staying at the inn for a year would only count 360 gold coins, but that was just the lodging.

They had to take into account that 2 gold coins were spent for each meal, which was 4 gold coins every day and if we added laundry services and other expenses, it was not profitable, if we had our own house, we could buy food from Lower price and Alice would cook, not to mention this would help her level up, so renting a house was for the best.

Although Lily had several properties that met our needs, she was still undecided and she needed other days to weigh the options.

Finally, I told everyone what I did and the plan that I discussed with Lily the night before, the children are smart, but in the end children, they did not understand this topic very well, so they only accepted what Lily and I decided.

After talking for a while we all went to bed, the children fell asleep quickly, because they wanted the next day to arrive soon to start their studies, but Lily and I had another night of passion, where I again fucked her pussy hard.

I realized that Lily likes me to be aggressive with her and since I had already promised to drill her as hard as I could when I got to Liber, I didn't hold back and fucked her like there was no tomorrow until her pussy sprayed water like a chestnut and I fill her with semen.

The next morning only Lily and Jonathan were out in town, they would see new properties today and then they would practice with the bow,  I began to study the books I bought, while Cris and Alice did the same.

I started reading the books and as time passed I was more surprised, it turns out that a rune master was like a programmer in my old world and I, as a good gamer, had learned a bit of programming.

It was not that I knew how to program, but I had done some courses to understand the codes of the games, in order to find gaps to take advantage of and avoid annoying games, because of this I could easily understand what was in the books.

Although there were differences, the similarities were greater, what changed was the language, here the language was runes, but the systems were simple, so if you learned the runes, the rest was simple.

I spent the whole day reading, just like Cris and Alice, Cris still had materials that he bought in Lacos so he could practice, but Alice couldn't and neither could I, since I hadn't bought materials and hadn't mastered everything I had learned, so we continued like this until Lily and Jonathan returned.

After a month at the inn, we left, Lily had found a good house, it was a bit far from the center of the city, but it was not a marginal neighborhood, just a common neighborhood and to everyone's surprise she not only rent a house, but she bought a house.

It was a very special case, apparently the owner passed away and left the house to his son, but his son no longer lived in Liber and since he was not planning to return, he simply sold the house to the first bidder and that was Lily, for only 1,000 gold coins bought a two-story house, where the first floor had a dining room, a bathroom, a kitchen and a room for a study or a small laboratory.

The second floor had 3 bedrooms, one main and two alternates and there was also a shared bathroom, the best thing about this business was that the house was furnished, although it was simple and a bit old furniture, it could still be used, in the end it was a bargain.

We quickly moved in and started our activities, Alice could cook again, Lily and Jonathan continued their archery practices and Cris was still practicing his scribe work and had made progress, he is now level 10.

For my part, I continued studying the books I bought, although I could easily understand them, understanding and doing were two different things, so I still had to continue studying, I do not go out the house muchu, I had fully concentrated on this.

 

4