RUNES MASTER
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To be honest I had never immersed myself in something like the study of these books, maybe the games in my previous life, suddenly the fact that this as well as the games in my previous life would be what would help me earn money was the reason or simply attracted me to the possibilities that this could open up for me.

The point was that I was locked up at home studying, I took the room on the first floor and turned it into my personal office, I spent most of the day there, to the point that I only went out when I had to go to the bathroom, eat and sleep, the children and Lily began to worry about my behavior, but they didn't say anything to me because they knew how important this study was for our future.

Due to my concentration, the others in the family began to be less dependent on me, Lily took control of the family being the oldest and with the few resources she had, she organized everything.

She first gave Alice and Cris money to buy food and study materials, since their work could be improved from home study there were no problems, but Jonathan needed to gain combat experience if he wanted to improve.

For this reason, he and Lily took quests to hunt animals and monsters from the guild and were away from home for 2 to 3 days completing them, this helped them raise their level, gain battle experience and in turn generated an economic gain, although It wasn't much money, it was enough for regular family expenses, like food.

They never did a very dangerous mission, at the end of the day they were two archers and as a team they had shortcomings like close-range combat, so they only went hunting, so they were safe.

Time passed quickly, after 3 months, I managed to get the job of "Rune Apprentice" and raised it to level 20, I also got two skills: Analysis of materials that allowed me, as its name says, to see the qualities of the materials and how can I use them to create runic items.

My second skill is called Rune Reading and what it allowed me to have is a sensitivity to how to efficiently use runes on materials, as well as a sensitivity to creating runic systems, in a nutshell it was like an inventor's instinct on what can work on every situation, but focused on runes.

Having mastered all 3 books, there was only one thing left to do, and that was to create some runic item to get the rune master job. A rune item is nothing more than a rune-powered artifact, like the hot water shower in inns and hotels or the counterparts of refrigerators and ovens in this world that are also powered by rune systems.

And the rune system is nothing more than a systematic grouping of runes to perform an action, like heating water, it's like software code.

With this defined, I had to move on to the phase of creating things, so I met with everyone, and we discussed the issue, in the end they did not object, they knew that our future depends on this, so in the end we agreed that I would dedicate myself to that, and they would carry on with their thing.

Alice would cook, Cris would continue her studies as a scribe, and Jonathan and Lily would continue doing hunting quests in the guild, since the latter were generating money and covering household expenses, I was free to use my remaining 2,978 gold coins on materials for my practice.

Obviously I wouldn't spend it all, since I knew that if I managed to create something that would allow us to create a company, we would still need money to build that business, so I decided that I would save 2,000 gold coins for when that time comes.

Having finished that meeting, we had dinner and after chatting for a while we went to sleep, because I was immersed in my study these 3 months, I came back to sleep late, so it had been a while since Lily and I had sex, so we had fun that night.

I was especially aggressive with her, I felt I owed it to her and seeing how proactive she was when I spanked her ass and penetrated her hard, I had definitely neglected her, her moans and aggressiveness in her bed were the proof of her.

After a night of great sex, we fall asleep and if you're wondering, why doesn't Lily get pregnant? It's simple, it's true that we don't use talismans, but she takes a contraceptive potion, it prevents pregnancy 100% for 30 days, apparently it's a better option for couples, and it's cheaper than buying a talisman for each day.

If you ask me, this world has better birth control and sexual protection methods than my previous world, plus they are very convenient and easy to use, they were also more focused on women than men and without any side effects.

The next morning we all woke up early and went downstairs for breakfast, when I tried the food made by Alice I noticed that its taste had improved, while I was studying, I was on a kind of autopilot, I only ate out of necessity, my head was elsewhere, so I hadn't realized that her cooking had improved so much.

Assimilating this I asked her level and was surprised that she was already a level 35 chef, not only that, Cris was a level 15 scribe and Jonathan a level 25 archer, the children were progressing quickly, and I hadn't even noticed.

After breakfast Jonathan and Lily went out to carry out their missions, Cris began to study and Alice went out to buy ingredients to improve her abilities, on the other hand, I went to the city to investigate in libraries, more information on the subcontinent.

Since I had limited money, I had to choose well what I would create, since it would be our ticket to create our company and earn money, therefore, I needed to know better the territory where we were, what existed and what was missing.

Although the Liber libraries were very complete, they did not have exclusive information, but they did have a lot of relevant information about what I needed.

One of the data I obtained is the lack of communication, in other more advanced places there were many types of communication artifacts, some very similar to cell phones, however, they are extremely expensive and in many places such as the Arrow subcontinent, there were very few people with the capabilities to obtain such devices.

In the Arrow subcontinent, communications were based on the use of birds, for long distances they used a bird called a wind hawk that is the size of a small hawk in my previous world and thanks to its affinity with the wind element they are quite fast and have good resistance.

For short distances they use a bird similar to a pigeon, although it is a good system, it has two disadvantages, the first is the cost of training and feeding to raise these birds, not to mention the care, since they must have adequate spaces for their breeding.

The second disadvantage was security, since it is not difficult for an expert to shoot down these birds and discover the information they are carrying, so seeing this, I decided that I should create a better communication system.

Although I decided this, it was not realistic to create a communication device like a cell phone, after having understood the basics of the runes and their systems, I was very clear about the difficulty of creating something like that, but that does not mean that I did not think of any Another alternative.

My idea was to eliminate the 2 disadvantages of the current system and for that I only had to create something that would not allow the loss of information and that would not generate expenses such as bird training, food or space, the truth is that the idea came to me quickly and flowed in my mind like a river on earth, so without wasting time I left the library and went to buy materials.

I ran as fast as I could and arrived at a fairly large store called Balish Firm, this company was based in Liber and branches in almost all the main cities of the subcontinent and specializes in the sale of materials and artifacts.

This firm belongs to the Balish clan and hence its name, this is one of the largest commercial clans in the subcontinent and with a very good reputation, despite being a commercial clan it prioritizes good service and quality of products over profits unlike of the other trading clans.

In other words, they value their image and good reputation over money, but on second thought if you have a good reputation the money comes from them, especially when you sell good products, and they do, that's why I went to them to buy the materials.

I quickly arrived at the Balish Firm store, it was really more of a shopping center than a store, it was huge, it occupied an entire block and the building had 3 floors, a store in the city of Liber is not a small thing.

Without delay, I entered the building, inside it there were several corridors and many stores, it really was like a shopping center, only all the stores belonged to the Balish clan, only for better organization they separated the products in different stores, since it was more efficient.

Although there are many stores, the truth is that they are quite small, since there is no product display, all the stores are the same inside, they are the size of an office and there is only one counter and several sofas where customers can sit. and wait your turn to buy your products at the counter.

There are only two people at the counter and a maid who serves drinks to customers waiting in each office, it is a strange system, but it is convenient, customers find it easy to make their purchases since each store is specialized and they know where to get what they need, it is also comfortable and with good service.

On the other hand, it allows the Balish clan to obtain information from their customers, for example, if a person walks into a shop that sells paper and ink supplies, they will know that the customer is a scribe or works for one, this will lets you meet the experts and their work, giving you information you can use in the future.

I do not know this information, I only know that it is a large company run by a large trading clan, that it has a good reputation and sells good quality materials at a reasonable price and that was enough for me.

This mall due to its size had several security guards and since it was my first time there, I asked one of them for directions, which led me to a store on the third floor.

Upon entering the store indicated by the guard, I was surprised by the strange store, but a young girl dressed as a maid approached me and told me to sit on one of the sofas in the store, there were 2 people in front of the counter buying and another 3 sitting on the sofas.

Following the instructions of the maid, I sat down on an empty sofa, soon she served me a cup of tea and when she was going to leave, I asked about the purchasing system, since I did not understand the dynamics of the store, so she explained it to me. the mechanism, which surprised me.

However, after thinking about it for a bit, I found a bug in her system and not wanting to waste my time, I called the maid and asked.

- Excuse me, how do you guarantee to have what the clients require? I'm new around here, so I don't want to be disrespectful, but I wouldn't want to wait here and be told when it's my turn that they don't have what I need. (Evan)

The maid chuckled at my question, not teasing me trying to humiliate me, but as if they had a way around this problem, but the fact that I didn't know was funny.

Seeing my confused expression the maid regained her composure, and bowing a little she apologized, then she said.

- As it is your first time in our store, I understand your doubt, however, you should not worry, just tell me what you need and we will confirm if we have what you need, so you can wait your turn and buy or leave in case we don't have what you need.

Listening to her I understood immediately, the maid not only serves the tea, she is also the one who confirms the orders, the system is something like this, the maid takes the order, she checks in the warehouse if they have what is requested, what the client wants , is brought to the counter and when it's my turn I just have to pay.

It is quite an efficient system, so without delay I told the maid what I needed and she left, entering a door behind the counter, a few minutes later she returned and informed me that they had everything I asked for and when confirming the price I told her I would buy and she backed out again.

After about 10 minutes my turn came, I approached the counter, a very formal middle-aged man with a business smile greeted me saying.

- Hello dear customer, your order for 50 kilos of wind wood and 50 low quality magic stones is ready, it would be 400 gold coins.

Each kilo of wind wood was 2 gold coins and each magic stone was the same, hence the price, everything had already been informed by the maid, so I paid and took all the goods in my storage ring, I left the room. store and went into another one to buy some crafting tools, just a chisel, a sculpting dagger, paint and some brushes spending another 10 gold coins as they were of good quality and durability.

With all my shopping done, I went back home, Lily and Jonathan would be out of the house for a couple of days, Alice was cooking lunch and Cris was still practicing, not wanting to disturb anyone I quickly walked into my study and started working on my idea without telling anyone, I wanted it to be a surprise.

In my study I started to work on my idea, I went into study mode again, Lily and Jonathan returned from their mission and Alice and Cris informed them of my status and they could only sigh, they realized that when I concentrate on something I only have the head to that, the children did not care, they were a little worried that I would overexert myself, but since they saw that I ate and slept what was necessary, they let me do what I wanted.

On the other hand, Lily had other concerns, apparently after being intimate with me, her sexual appetite had increased and although she didn't want to have sex all the time, she wanted me to pamper her from time to time and being in my study mode I had neglected her. .

Seeing that he had spent a month in that state, one night I waited for him to return to the bedroom and with an expression of discontent she told me that we had to talk about a very serious matter, I did not know what it was, but even so I sat on the bed next to her and listen to what she had to say.

- Evan, it doesn't bother me that you are so applied in the investigation, since our future depends on it, but you must handle it better, you only live for that and neglect other things. (Lilly)

You can honestly call me slow, but I really didn't understand her comment, I really had no idea what her claim was and seeing the confusion on my face continued.

- I'm talking about myself, you spend the whole day locked in the study, you only go to the bathroom and eat, you come back to sleep late when I'm already asleep, I have my needs too, you know? (Lilly)

When I heard her reproach, everything made sense, however, I didn't expect Lily to complain about the lack of sex, I guess it's true that women are more perverted than men, they just know how to hide it.

She realized that I had gotten her point and instantly she turned red with embarrassment and tried to run away under the covers to hide her embarrassment at stating that she wanted to have sex on a regular basis.

I just chuckled, if your girl was brave enough to ask you for sex, you must reciprocate or you're not a man, so I got naked and got under the sheets with her and without warning I hugged her from behind grabbing her breasts.

She let out a little moan of surprise, but she didn't complain, I continued massaging her breasts and then lowered one of my hands to her pussy and started rubbing it, even though she still had her nightclothes on.

Little by little her breathing became heavier, her pussy began to get wet, in fact, it was quite wet because even her clothes were soaked, feeling this, my cock was already standing up and rubbing against her back and she moved her hand feeling it and after grabbing her she started to masturbate me.

Seeing that things had heated up, she turned around and we were face to face, so I gently kissed her cherry mouth, while she continued to shake my cock.

After separating our lips, I began to undress her and seeing that her pussy was wet and ready, I buried my cock in it as deep as I could, she let out a muffled moan, while she shuddered with pleasure, this turned me on and mercilessly I began to fuck her as hard and rough as I could, since I know she likes it to be a little rough in sex.

One hour of sex, she climaxed 3 times spraying pussy juice like a waterfall showering me completely and I don't know if it was because she took the initiative and that turned me on, but I also showered her in my seed 3 times, not to mention I fucked her in missionary, spoon and doggy position, in the latter I was so excited that I left her ass red from the spanking I gave her, in conclusion, we fucked like animals and fell asleep exhausted but happy.

The next morning we woke up and took a shower and changed the sheets on the bed, they were a mess, dirty with pussy juices, semen and sweat, it was a bit unpleasant to be honest, but because of how excited we were and how exhausted that we finished, we didn't mind sleeping like this.

After cleaning everything and this includes us, we went down to breakfast, the children were already at the table and breakfast served, just waiting for us, they did not suspect anything of us, because unlike the inns, the walls of this house were more robust and the noises of us having sex weren't filtered through so Lily could moan as loudly as she wanted.

After eating everyone went to do her activities, this includes me continuing with my investigation, Lily and Jonathan were the only ones with nothing to do, since they returned yesterday from a mission and took the day off.

Things continued like this for another two months, only now I was more aware of Lily's needs and we had sex 2 or 3 times a week, the truth was not only to satisfy her, but also to develop a need to fuck her often, for Therefore, I was enjoying the good life, I had 3 diligent little brothers, an important job and a beautiful woman who loves me, who turns her on and who also loves me and turns me on.

I have the perfect life, I just had to solve the problem of money, but my two months of work paid off and inside my studio in front of me was the fruit of my work, a wooden sculpture painted sky blue, in the shape of a falcon and the same size.

Seeing my creation I must say that, although it was not a work of art, it was quite realistic, if it were not for the color it would be the same as one of the wind hawks used in the subcontinent, when I saw it I could only smile and after admiring it for a while I checked my status, since

I had had many changes in these two months.

STATUS
Former Name: Evan Mayer
Current Name: Alan Black
Race:Human

JOBS
Merchant Apprentice Lv 15
Samurai Lv50
Assassin Lv 20
Sex Lover Lv 20
Rune Master Lv 30 (Apprentice)
Artisan Lv 10

ABILITIES
Danger Sense Lv 25
Quick Cut Lv 20
Stealth Lv 10
battle eye
Material Analysis
Rune Reading
sexual stamina

TITLES
No Titles
No Titles
No Titles

When I saw my status I realized that I had a new job, "Artisan" when I saw it I knew that it was due to the falcon sculpture that I made and it was level 10, at the end of the account I did not only make a single sculpture, only that of the 50 kilos of wind wood that I bought, the sculpture in front of me was the only successful one.

I also acquired the job of "Rune Master", I'm just surprised that apprentice came out in parentheses, but I quickly created a hypothesis, Lily had mentioned that when a job reaches level 100 it evolves, if the first evolution is "Expert", probably the The next evolution is "Master" and since the runemaster job has the word master in it, whatever the state creates specifies that I'm still first level.

In short, the first 100 levels of a job are apprentices, after the first evolution they are experts, and the second evolution is master, but since this job has "Master" in the name, the status specifies that you are an apprentice.

I really don't know if I'm right, but I was pretty sure that my hypothesis is correct, even so, I didn't pay much attention to it and I kept evaluating the changes in my state, since there were other changes.

Like, for example, the “Sex Lover” job leveled up and even gave me the “Sexual Endurance” skill and since it doesn't have a level, I understood that just like the other skills that don't have a level, they will improve as I improve. level up.

Honestly, this skill surprised me, but after thinking about it there is nothing strange, in the end skills exist to level up a job and since "Sex Lover" levels up by having sex, it's natural to receive a skill that helps me in this and what better than having greater resistance to fuck for longer.

Finishing checking my status, I closed it and since it was too late, I went back to my room and although Lily was already asleep, wanting to test my new ability I was cruel and interrupted her sleep to fuck her until we fell exhausted, at first she was Annoyed at waking her up, but after ravaging her pussy until she passed out, a satisfied smile was on her face as she slept lying on my chest.

1