BLUE FALCON
381 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sun was shining overhead, and another day had come, we all woke up early, even Lily and I, although we went to bed quite late, cleaned up and went downstairs for breakfast, Lily and Jonathan were going out today on one of their missions, but because I had finished my work, I told them that, and it was agreed that I would present it to everyone.

Everyone knew that our future economic income depends on this, so everyone was anxious to know, on what I would work for 2 months and if it would really be the solution to our problems, especially Lily, she was the one who showed the greatest interest in the matter, so we ate as fast as we could and went to the studio.

The study is not a very big room, but it could accommodate everyone without issues, the children sat on the only sofa in the room and Lily sat in a chair next to them, they all looked at the small wooden sculpture painted blue who was at the desk, I stood next to her and began my presentation.

- I present to you the blue falcon. (Evan)

Everyone looked at me with a confused expression, it certainly wasn't the best name, but I'm a fan of keeping things simple, after all it was a sculpture of a falcon painted blue.

- Leaving the name aside, explain what does it do? (Lilly)

- Well, in my research I realized that the Arrow subcontinent uses wind hawks and pigeons for long distance and short distance communication respectively. (Evan)

- That is true, the most advanced means of communication are much more expensive and few can access them. (Lilly)

- Correct, however, my investigation revealed 2 deficiencies, first they are expensive, since they are animals they need breeding places, training and food to keep them and second they are not entirely safe, they can be easily intercepted by an expert and thus filter the information that they carry (Evan)

- Certainly that is correct, so can your blue falcon correct that? (Lilly)

- Well, the blue falcon is a small runic item that works like a messenger bird that can only be opened by those who have left their mark of life on it. (Evan)

The mark of life is unique to each person, it is similar to the status, it is impossible to imitate, just as the status is not visible to anyone except its owner, therefore, everything that works with the mark of life belongs to the user. The children knew that, but since they understood little of the advantages of the object, they remained silent, and it was more a conversation between Lily and me.

- How many life marks can be placed? (Lilly)

- Only 5, the marks of life are placed on these 5 tokens and only those who use these tokens can open it, if someone tries to force it open and see the message on it a small rune system is activated destroying the message, in addition, although it has capacity for 5 marks of life, the message can only be opened by the person intended to be the recipient of the message by the sender. (Evan)

- Explain better, I didn't understand. (Lilly)

- It's simple, when a person enters the message in the blue falcon, the recipient will also be entered and only the entered receiver will be able to open it, regardless of whether others have a token, if it is any other person, it will destroy the message. (Evan)

- I see, it's a good system, now tell me how does the blue falcon find its receiver? (Lilly)

- The blue falcon does not find people, or places, he looks for the receiver's token, wherever the token is, the blue falcon will arrive, however, even if this token is stolen due to the mark of life, it still can not be opened. (Evan)

- It really is safe, in a nutshell it is perfect for sending classified and secret information, how fast is it? (Lilly)

- Well, its speed is similar to the wind hawk, in the end it's made of quite simple materials, it's just wind wood and powered by a low quality magic stone. (Evan)

- Well, that is not very fast, but definitely the security is a great improvement and the cost is not high, so it will still be cheaper than breeding wind hawks, what is its useful life? (Lilly)

- Since, use low quality stones between 3 and 5 years, depending on the number of trips and the distance traveled, I think it would be more accurate to say that it can travel about 100,000 kilometers before exhausting its energy. (Evan)

- 100,000 Kilometers? That's certainly better than wind hawks and much less expensive, it really is a great creation you made. (Lilly)

- How much did you spend to do it? (Lilly)

- It's really not expensive, you only need 1 kilo of wind wood and a low quality magic stone, so only 4 gold, but sculpting it and adding the rune array spends time and energy. (Evan)

- Well, it is not difficult to sculpt this, so we can create a factory of sculptors, where they will do the sculpture, and then you only power it with the magic stone and add the runes, if we do this, how many can you make? (Lilly)

- If I don't have to sculpt them, I could do about 50 a day, after creating the rune system it doesn't take that much time, and it won't drain that much energy. (Evan)

- That's great, if there are few, we can raise the price, but I have another question. If someone studies it, could they recreate it? (Lilly)

- That would be unlikely, it's normal that you don't know, but haven't you wondered why runic objects are so difficult to recreate if you don't have a master? (Evan)

- Now that you mention it… (Lily)

- This is because rune masters imprint their rune systems on objects as marks of life, in short unless I show you the rune system that the blue falcon has, or you are a very powerful rune master it would be impossible, in fact, even a great rune master still couldn't fully figure out my system, he would have to do experiments and studies on the subject, it is more true to say that the expert rune master would only have a few clues to experiment with if he saw the falcon blue and even then it would take him a long time to recreate it. (Evan)

- How long? (Lilly)

- I couldn't say for sure since every rune master is different, even if they are on the same level, but I'll be bold and say between 6 months and a year and the rune master must be at least twice my level, and now I'm level 30. (Evan)

- Oh that's great, so it's a unique item, there really aren't that many levels 60 rune masters in the subcontinent and the ones there are belonged to powerful families who wouldn't spend an expert's time recreating this when they can buy it at low price, this will definitely make a big profit, one last question, why did you paint it blue? It looks weird. (Lilly)

- Well, since it's not that fast, I painted it a color that would help it go unnoticed, after all it's the same color as the sky, it's also not regular paint, it's also enhanced with magic stones. (Evan)

- Oh that bird of yours is really cool, we absolutely have to sell it, it will be a big hit, but that name has to go, let's call it sky hawk instead. (Lilly)

- Well, I don't really care about the name, however, the problem now is how to do this operation? I honestly don't intend to make this every day. (Evan)

- That's simple, let's build an inventory, at first you will have to work a lot, but later it will be more relaxed. (Lilly)

- Explain yourself. (Evan)

- For example, let's hire an artisan, for an experienced craftsman to make 50 sculptures like this in one day is not complicated, we will pay him 1 gold coin per sculpture, and you will finish it, in a month we would have 1,500 in inventory, if we do this for 3 months, and we push it a bit we would have 5,000 sky hawks, but we will sell them in low stock, say 1,000 a month, this way there will be 2,000 left in inventory, so we will relax the following months and still make money, the cost is 5 gold coins, but can be sold for 100 gold. (Lilly)

I have to admit that Lily is amazing, in a short time she came up with a great plan, if it can really be carried out we would earn 95,000 gold coins a month, that's crazy, but it doesn't change the fact that I will continue to have to make them on my own, although I will have more time, even so, it will delay me, but hey, every new company needs extra work in its beginnings.

- Well, I guess it's the best plan at the moment while we get a rune master that we can entrust with this task, I'll have to work, but we still have a problem, the production can be solved as you said, however, what about the sale? ? We are new, without connections we would spend too much if we do it on our own. (Evan)

- In that, you are right, but we can always only sell them to those who have all that. (Lilly)

- And who would those be? (Evan)

- We can do it with the Balish Firm, they are all over the subcontinent and have a good reputation. (Lilly)

- What makes you think that a big company like that would support us? (Evan)

- Hahaha, you know very little, the Balish Firm has an office specialized in these issues, they are very loved not only by their clients, but also by their suppliers, especially small entrepreneurs like us, since they are always open to new products that meet their standards. (Lilly)

- Do you mean that we can show them what the sky hawk can do and if it meets their standards they will collaborate with us? (Evan)

- Yes, in fact, they are known for introducing many new products to the market, since they are good recipients of small entrepreneurs with great ideas and products, like us and I think that the sky hawk is perfect, I even think they would complain about only be able to produce 1,000 a month. (Lilly)

Lily sounded extremely sure, I didn't know if she was overestimating the topic or just my creation was so good, and I was the one who underestimated her, I certainly think that the sky hawk would do a better job than the wind hawks, but maybe because of my inexperience I was a little hesitant, so I preferred to stop worrying and put everything in Lily's hands.

The children still sat on the sofa without making a sound, they looked like spectators at a tennis match, nodding their heads between Lily and me every time we talked, they didn't understand the subject very well, but they knew math and according to Lily's plan, they knew that if this worked, we would have a lot of money, thanks to this their eyes shone with intensity as they prayed that the plan would work.

After that we continued to talk about various miscellaneous matters related to the plan, like, for example, while we found a craftsman I would continue to make the sky hawks.

The meeting ended and everyone went to do their things, the most excited was Lily, her blood was burning to start, and she quickly went out to look for a craftsman and finalize details of the plan, I could only laugh with a certain irony, she had awakened a monster, however, I was also happy, we finally had something to dedicate ourselves to.

95,000 gold coins a month sounds like a lot and actually for us, it is a big sum, but compared to the big companies and trading clans like the Balish clan, we really are small fish, you have to know that those clans generate millions of coins of gold a day, but for something you start.

Since, Lily was out, Jonathan had nothing to do, remember that they would go hunting, but the sky hawk stole his plan, so I gave him one of my storage rings and sent it to the Firm's store Balish to buy the materials to make sky hawks, I gave him 810 gold coins to buy 100 kilos of wind wood, 100 low quality magic stones and paint, since he had craft tools 10 gold coins would be enough for the paint , with those materials I could create 100 sky hawks.

Jonathan left the house to fulfill the errand I asked him for and after an hour he returned with all the materials, Lily still hadn't returned, so I started making sky hawks and managed to make 50 before Lily arrived, who only back at dinner time.

At dinner, she told us that she had found a good craftsman and that she should go with her tomorrow to explain the work and finalize details, the truth was that she was too efficient, she was too excited about this company, so I decided to lower her smoke in bed.

There was nothing wrong with her wanting to start, the truth was it was just the excuse I took to have sex with her, as if I needed an excuse for that, when she would be more than willing.

Dinner ended, we talked for a while until it got late, and we went to our bedrooms, I had the intention of fucking Lily, but I didn't expect her in her overflowing emotion to attack me as soon as we entered the bedroom.

She was especially aggressive, she practically ripped off my clothes wanting to rape me, she really seemed like an animal in heat, but she couldn't be passive, I had no problem letting her dominate, but for some reason I felt that my manhood was at stake, so I decided to change roles.

I held her tightly and threw her on the bed and climbed on top of her, applied her savagery and ripped her clothes off and subdued her, seeing me take control she struggled symbolically, but the sparkle in her eyes betrayed her, she was enjoying being dominated.

I already knew that she likes to be the receiver, so I didn't hold back, I started kissing her all over her body, her lips, neck, breasts, abdomen and ended up in her pussy, she was quickly so wet that her pussy juices They trickled down her thighs and seeing this I simply aligned my cock with her pussy and entered her.

My hips were moving furiously, and my cock was destroying her pussy with intensity, her pussy was splashing juices with each stroke and submerged in pleasure, she just moaned with intensity, her breathing quickened, and she climaxed from the resistance of her.

Her pussy was spraying juices uncontrollably, but I didn't stop, I kept fucking her pussy and she could only squirm and moan with pleasure, soon she came to orgasm again and this time I stopped for a moment.

Wait for her to catch her breath and forcibly turn her over, now she was on her back, lift her ass, grab her buttocks tightly and open them exposing her bottom hole and her wet pussy and sticking my cock into the latter I started drilling it again.

I was extremely rude, I had no compassion for her, but she seemed to enjoy it, her pussy tightened when I penetrated her violently, and she moaned louder and louder, without realizing it she had put herself in a doggy position on her own to facilitate my penetration and without shyness I violated her pussy harder while spanking her ass several times.

Her pussy at that moment felt much hotter than normal, which excited me to the point of madness, honestly I don't know how long we fucked, nor how many times she reached orgasm or how many times I filled her with semen, I only know that we fucked until we fell unconscious, it was so wild that the next day when we woke up, my cock was still inside her.

I'm very sorry for the delay in uploading new chapters, but I was very busy at work, but it's normalized a bit and I can write I'll leave these 2 chapters as an apology, and I'll try to upload chapters more regularly

1