E.P. 4 Fall
20 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to Pietro coughing then a voice comes over his coms.

Penny:*Com.* "Dad?"

Pietro:"Penny?"

The camera moves down to a cave full of dust under Amity where Penny and Asher are sitting next to a bomb.

Penny:"This does not seem like a very good idea."

Asher:"Yeah, she's right."

Pietro:*Com.* "There is a difference between a good idea and our best idea. Sadly, we don't have time for much else." *Penny arms the bomb.*

The camera moves back up to Pietro.

Pietro:"We have enough systems up and running to broadcast our message and keep Amity in atmospheric orbit. But our thrusters just aren't capable.." *Maira comes up an elevator in a big robot carrying something.*  "...of reaching our target altitude on their own."

Maria:*Speaker.* "Ha, fortunately, we're sitting on a couple tons of thrust." *She sets the device down.*

Pietro:"Once we passed into broadcasting range, we'll activate stabilizers, Re-establish global communications, and boost the message we've recorded out into the rest of the world."

The camera moves back down to Penny and Asher.

Pietro:*Com.* "After that, *He chuckles.* we just have to pilot Amity." *Penny grabs Asher and they fly up a level to another bomb.** "..Away from all this mess."

Penny:"But what if no one is able to come and help Atlas? If I stay behind, I could maybe..."

Pietro:*Com*"Penny, we are not having this conversation again. I'm your father and I'm telling you that you belong on Amity."

Penny:"Yes, sir."

Asher:"It's safer for you to be up there anyway."

The camera moves back up to Pietro and Maria.

Maria:*Speaker.* "Don't you think Penny has had enough people telling her what to do?"

Pietro:"Prepare for launch, please. I'm moving us into position."

The camera moves down a the mine entrance as Penny, who is holding Asher, is flying back up to Amity.

Few Minutes later.

Maria got out of the robot and is standing next to Pietro as he's tapping away on a keyboard on the device. Asher is staind next to Pietro too. Penny is sitting on the edge of the platform.

Pietro:"All systems are ready. Penny?" *Penny walks over.* "Amity is requesting launch access-" *He presses a button.* "Now."

They look over to Penny and a computer ping happens and the engines to Amity turn on. Asher cheers and Maria and Pitro laugh and Penny just smiles.

Pietro:"Oh yes, it worked."

Asher:"Finally something's going our way."

Pitro:*He starts typing away on the keyboard.* "Oh, I didn't have time to install seat belts, so I'd advise you to hang on." *He presses a button on his chair and it activates some sort of gripping device on the legs.*

Asher:"Cool."

The Penny goes and Help Maria into the robot and Asher watches the countdown. But then something hit Amity and an alarm goes off. Penny flies to the edge of the platform as Asher runs over to her and they look over the edge and see a hole melted into Amity. A ship flies up with Cinder on top of it.

Cinder:"And where do you think you're going?"

Asher:*Growls.*"Cinder."

Penny looks back to Pietro.

Pietro:"Penny, no!"

The Penny looks at Asher.

Asher:"Hold her off until launch."

Penny Nods and flies down at Cinder. Then the bomb goes off launching Amity up. Asher tries his best to not losing his balance.

The camera goes over to Ironwood as he's looking at a table and a sensory Alarm goes off. He presses a button and it shows Amity flying up.

Ironwood:"It's time."

Then the camera goes back to Amity. Asher runs over to Maria as she activate the robot and Asher climbs up to the top of it. The thruster stop and Amity stabilizes.

Maria:*Speaker."You ready?"

Asher loads a mag into his Magnum.

Asher:"Ready."

Maria goes and jumps off the edge of the platform and lands in front of Penny blocking some swords from Cinder.

Asher:"Cinder!"

Cinder sees Asher and she smirks. Then Maria starts to walk forward.

Maria:*Speakers.* "Get away from her-" *A plane hits the robot from the side and Asher goes flying.*

Play me

Asher lands on his back and slides a few feet.

Asher:*In pain.* "My back." *He stands up and rubs his back.*

He looks around and sees Emerald run off in a direction and he casts after her.

Asher:"Get back here!"

He fires his magnum at her a few times but she dodges them. Asher gets an alert on his arm and he looks at it and it shows Amitry stadium and a timer of 3 mins.

Asher:"Are we drifting?"

The Asher looks up and sees Penny trying to keep up the platform as it starting to fall but Cinder grabs her.

Asher:"Penny!"

Penny throws Cinder off of her but Cinder shoots Penny down to the floor.

Asher looks around and sees cinder and he takes Aim to shoot her but she suddenly disappears.

Asher:"What!"

He looks down and sees Emerald smirking at him and he growls and shoot at her. Then he gets another beep and he looks at his arm and sees there is only a minute left.

Asher:"Shit!"

Penny then shoots Cinder into the wall knocking her out. Asher taps a few keys on his arm and Amity pops up and a red arrow is pointing next to a thruster and he taps a few keys and Sees that there's a hole next to it. He taps a few keys again and he notices that Amity is out of Broadcast range.

Asher:"No! We were so close!" *He grits his teeth and he starts to shake but he takes a few deep breaths and calms down.*

The Asher looks up and sees Penny fly out of the stadium and he realizes something.

Asher:"She can move it. Yes, Penny!"

He runs out to the edge of the stadium and looks down and sees Penny pushing on a thruster.

Asher:"Yes!"

He gets an alert on his arm that Amity is in range and the recording starts.

The video turns on and Asher and Ruby are seen.

Blake:*Video background* "Okay, go ahead."

Ruby runs the back of her head and Asher chuckles.

Ruby:*Video*"Um, uh" *She waves.* "Hi."

Asher:*Video*"Hello."

Ruby:*Video.* "My name is Ruby Rose. I'm a Huntress."

Asher:*Video.* "And I'm Asher Rose. I'm a Huntsmen."

Asher/Ruby:*Video.* "And if we've done everything right, then we're talking to all of Remnant right now."

Ruby:*Video.* "Dr. Polendina can explain more later, But right now you all need to know that the kingdom of Atlas is under attack."

Asher:*Video.* "Things are dire and we need help."

Ruby/Asher:*Video.* "But please, try not to panic."

Ruby:*Video* "This isn't some new enemy or invading kingdom. This is a force we've faced before."

Asher:*Video*"For centuries.... Salem."

Asher/Ruby:*Video.* "The White Fang, Atlesian Drones, Even the Grimm themselves have all been controlled and manipulated by her, in order to tear down the Huntsmen Academies."

Ruby*Video* "I know the idea of the maidens and relics seems...well crazy, but I promise Professor Goodwitch of Beacon and Headmaster Theodore of Shade can verify all of this."

The camera moves over to Ironwood and the Ace-Ops watching the broadcast.

Asher:*Video.* "They might even be able to help organize a way to fight back. But. Sadly. General Ironwood can no longer be trusted."

Harriet turns the TV off.

Ironwood:"It seems Polendina's proxy trick worked."

Watts:*Working on Penny's sword.* "And that's good news for us. Penny's blades operate on the same principle as Amity in the launch terminal. In Order for her to control them all, they need to communicate with one another." *Watts looks to a computer screen that has Asher's robot arm on it.* "But luckily you didn't install much security on the boy's arm. So that chip your team was able to put in his arm gives us full access to it."

The camera moves back to Asher watching the broadcast with a big smile on his face.

Ruby:*Video.* "We didn't have time to prepare for Salem. But now you do!"

Asher:*Video* "Just because she can't be destroyed, doesn't mean she can't be beaten, if she really was unstoppable, she wouldn't have acted with such caution until now."

The camera moves back over to Watts as he is grabbing a computer chip.

Ruby/Asher:*Video* "She know we're a threat! Se even if we- even if Atlas falls, you can't give up!"

Watts installs the chip into the sword. Then he goes over to the computer and taps a few keys and a warning pops up. 'Warning Lethal amount of electricity will be discharged.' He taps a few keys and the warning goes away and a new window pops up. 'Discharging electricity.'

The camera moves back to Asher has he's watching the broadcast and something pops up on his arm. 'Discharging Electricity.'

Asher:"What?!" *Asher quickly activate his Aura.*

Asher robot arm sparks with electricity then it flashes and starts to electrocute him and struggles to stay standing as his aura is taking the blow for him and after a few second his aura starts to flash.

Asher:"No!"

His aura breaks and he gets electrocuted and after a second it stops. Smoke is coming from his left arm and he looks barely conscious.

Asher:*Barley conscious.* "Mommy?"

Asher falls off the side of Amity.

Penny is trying to keep Amity up but she notices Asher falling.

Pietro:"Penny! What's going on out there! We lost Asher's signal!"

Penny:"I,*Grunts* "I do not know. Asher's falling." *Penny looks to Amity then to Asher and she flies after Asher.*

Penny reaches Asher and grabs him. Asher is passed out and Penny starts to fly back up to Amity.

Pitro:*Com*"Penny, you've done enough, sweetheart. Bring Asher back inside and we can ride out on Amity together."

Penny:"No!" *He eyes flicker from red to green.* "I-I have to go! The vault!" *She almost drops Asher, but she holds him tighter.* "No! Dad!"

She suddenly stops flying and her and Asher start to fall.

Pietro*Com.* "Penny! Asher! What is happening? please, baby, say something."

Penny holds Asher tighter has they fall.

Penny:"I love you, dad."

Pietro:*Com.* "Penny!"

The camera moves back to Ironwood.

Harriet:"Global comms just went back down."

Ironwood:"And Penny Isn't responding." *He taps on his scroll and it shows Asher's vitals. It's a red line.* "And Asher's dead." *He looks to Watts.* "What did you do?"

Watts:"Exactly what you asked. It's possible Penny's systems may have been rebooting. You wanted the boy dead. As for the tower, we, perhaps Pietro isn't the genius you though-"

Ironwood throws his scroll at Watts and Watts just bats it away.

Ironwood:"We're not waiting." *He looks to Winter.* "You're going to find her and Asher's body. Winter."

Winter:"Sir?"

Ironwood: "Until Penny either respongs or standing in front of that vault, we can not assume her status. Take the Ace Ops. I want constand updates."

Winter and the Ace-Ops salute.

Ironwood:"I wanted to be the one to execute Asher." *He sighs.* "Get him back to his cell."

Ironwood walks out of the room

Harriet:"With pleasure."

The camera zooms to a view of Atlas then turns black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-14-2021

1831 words.

2