祓魔師の彼女(Exorcist Girl)
22 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Benjiro asked the cat who she is the cat said she is Elaya Hetrik most famous exorcist in the entire Black Swan Academy.

wait which academy ? Black what?!

Black Swan Academy don't you forget it again because this is the most famous exorcism teaching school in the world . 

"But why am I being attack by that creepy , gross thing plus why are you able to talk. I am more curious to know this because I never watched a fox like this ."

"How foolish of you ! I am not any ordinary fox . I am the great immortal demon who was once famous for its terror as I was not a fox from the beginning I was a great demon magician but one day I lost to a magician who turned me into a fox and here I am talking to you."

"So umm if you were that great how you lost to that man ?!"

"You foolish human child! Dare to challenge my power ! I would have killed you a part for doubting on me . Though you are not wrong ,I lost to him and that's a fact .

 He was a fearless and air head guy whose luck was just too good .Though the time I am talking about is 600 years ago so he would probably died as no human can live that long ."

I see ....

"What you guys are doing , having gossips ?"

"No I am educating this child how great you are ."

"No need to do that lets get back home!"

Hey! Thanks for saving me , that thing looked fearsome .

"Oh don't worry about it plus you didn't shit you pants after seeing that thing . I guess you have some courage ."

"Don't underestimate me ! it's a common reaction if anyone sees something like that plus I am not a coward . Not everyone is nerd carrying a wierd book around , flying and jumping like a monkey and doing some crazy unusual stuffs."

"To whome you calling a monkey you dumbass !"

"Ahh nevermind I am feeling sleepy , I am heading back home you go home also it's cold outside ."

"I don't have money plus I forgot the way back home "

"Oh God not this again! Madame you have forgot your way thrice this  month already and where the hell your money went ?" Fox asked her in an angry and worried way 

"Well umm I had to pay people for furniture and house damage so umm you know."

"God just kill me already this girl is jackass!" Fox cried 

"Hey I am not that dumb it just couldn't be helped." Elaya said while pouting 

Okay then you can spend night at my house no one coming home today so it's empty . 

"Oh now you feeling afraid and lonely courageous boy."

I am not feeling lonely plus my nam eis not courageous boy my name is Benjiro Kurokawa and if you don't wanna come forget it .

"No no I will come ! "

Oh okay so persistent.

Hmph 

At home - 

The house was huge , spacious , old yet beautiful . It looked like any vintage house you see in movies and web series . It was painted with brown colour , it has eight rooms , four lavatories, two kitchen , one huge garden and one store gouse at back yard. 

"Wow I didn't notice it earlier your house is quite huge and spacious how many people do even live here ? "

Only my grandpa and me .

"That's all only two people ?!"

Yeah my parents send me here because they work whole day and here I am .

I see 

"You can sleep in guest room , Elaya! "

"Wait where is guest room ? "

You don't even know that ? 

"How am I supposed to know even though this is my first time here, I am not a prophet !"

Oh yeah you are right my bad. Go straight then turn left you fill find the room eventually .

"And you mr fox ! I don't think any room is required for your tiny body so go sleep with her !"

"How rude of you ! I am have some dignity as a fox ! "

Yeah yeah I know now go to sleep !


[ Next chapter - 助手( the assistant) ]

1