Chapter 33 – A fair deal
423 8 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...

<You acquired the [XXX] skill>

...

<You acquired the [XXX] skill>

<The skills [XXX], [XXX], and [XXX] fused into the [XXX Mastery] skill>

...

<You acquired the [XXX] skill>

<The [XXX] skill fused into the [XXX Mastery] skill>

...

<You acqu...

...

...

 

*        *        *

 

It's already Monday morning, the class is about to start in half an hour.

"We should hurry, you also need to be at your shop again, right?"

"Yes, but unlike with your school, it won't matter when I start."

"Ugh."

Well, it's my fault that I didn't check the time...

After we get dressed, I teleport us to her room above her store.

"Hiro... before you leave."

Silvia looks into my eyes.

"I love you."

And she kisses me.

"Mm, I love you too, Silvia."

"Now hurry before you're late, okay?"

"Yes, yes. Since today will be hard, let's talk about when you can come over another time."

"Mm, sure."

""Bye~""

 

*        *        *

 

After rushing to school, I barely...didn't make it. No, I was a good 15 minutes late. But that doesn't matter, as long as I'm in class before Sakai-sensei is.

Ah, I did take the time to use my deodorant from the daily necessities set though, this way I have no odor left from Silvia on me, I wouldn't want to lose relationship points just like that. In fiction, women tend to have abnormal smelling abilities when it comes to stuff like this for some reason. Doesn't hurt to be prepared.

...

"Hooo~ Look who's late for homeroom~"

She was here before me, huh...

"Yeah, yeah... You're not doing anything important in class anyway. Just continue with your story as always."

Eh, maybe that was a bit too rude.

"Humph! I'll let your attitude go since it's you. But we're going to have a talk after class!"

Ugh.

"... Yes."

"Now sit down."

As I sit down on my seat, Chiaka looks at me confusedly.

"What's gotten into you? Usually, you wouldn't react that way."

To be honest, Sakai-sensei also behaved differently than normal. Today seems to be a weird day for everyone, huh.

"I don't know either, I'm just not feeling well today."

"You're not feeling well? You don't look that part at all. You look more like you've just lost your virginity, fufu."

What insane intuition. Do I really show it that much?

Truthfully, I'm a bit annoyed that I couldn't continue with Silvia. That's probably why I'm a bit snappier today.

"Yeah, you're right, do you also want to lose yours? Now that I'm experienced, I am sure to guide you well."

With Chiaka, all I can do is play along.

"Hmm, that's a tempting offer... Considering how much you've been cooking for me, I might consider."

"HEY! You're already late, at least don't start flirting the moment you enter my class! Geez!"

""Sorry, sensei!""

Huuu. My mood returned back to normal.

"Thanks for cheering me up, Chiaka."

She responds to my words in an equally low voice.

"No problem, dear. Say, Hiro... I don't mind if it's with..."

Hm?

"Really?"

"..."

Chiaka is looking straight ahead, with a slight blush on her face. No signs of wanting to speak further about this topic.

Should I? I feel a bit reluctant after doing it with Silvia. No, I already told her about my plans, she clearly agreed with me having a harem. My initial plans are already in shambles, though.

At first, I wanted to have everyone be ready and start the harem relationship as a group with everyone at once. But I'm already in a relationship with Silvia, so that plan is out the window. I guess I'll go for it since Chiaka is already inviting me like this. Might as well just go for each harem member individually.

What is this, my feelings of reluctance disappeared just like that... Was I destined to be unfaithful? No, no, a harem is different from cheating, everyone is in it together! I don't need stupid morals from my old world! Yes, no more stops! I'll go for the maximum harem route!

A cleared mind and a new resolve! 1 Or is it 'a resolute mind'? I don't know...

 

*         *        *

 

"So, what did you want to talk about?"

"Hehehe, you see, I promised the painting class to get you as a model for them~"

"Huh? How is that my problem?"

"Come on~ You can do that much for your lovely homeroom teacher, can't you~?"

Her logic aside, isn't something weird about my [Language Comprehension] skill? Every now and then it seems to change the way it works. Didn't I clearly hear the word 'Sensei' before? Is it going crazy because I already knew that word without the skill? Maybe it's influenced by my proficiency? Or maybe my mood?

"Sooo~?"

"I just have to stand model?"

"Yes, yes."

She nods profusely.

"What about my class?"

"You'll be exempted, obviously. You are good enough that missing a lesson or two won't affect you."

"Mm, I see. Then, why not take someone from the same class?"

"Isn't that obvious? One of the girls is in P.E. class with you, she was adamant about the model having to be you at all cost!"

I have a bad feeling about her sudden perverted smile...

"Sensei... What lesson are they taking now?" 2 As in 'which topic they have in lessons'. Not sure how to say it correctly in English...

"Nude painting, of course~!"

"..."

This crazy teacher...!

"I decline."

"Of cour-- WHY?!"

"Huh? Isn't it obvious?"

"Then how about I only let the girls paint you?"

"How is that any better...?"

"Muuu~ Can't you do it, so I can save some face? I already promised them..."

"Sounds like a You problem to me."

Frankly, I don't feel ashamed to show my body at all for some reason. There are too many things that have been influencing my mind recently, it's hard to pinpoint the exact cause.

"Let's make a fair deal then!"

"Hmm, a fair deal?"

"Yes! Fufufu, if you model for that class, I'll let you visit me once. How about it?"

Sexual harassment?

"Miu... If we do that you know what will happen, right?"

"Don't worry, I'll take responsibility."

"You'll get fired."

We say in unison.

"Huh?? H-Hiro-chan, you wouldn't, right? Not to me, right?"

"Sensei, this is sexual harassment. Towards a student and a minor at that..."

Actually, I would be fine. Sakai-sensei is pretty sexy and not much older than us students, that's why we can get along well in the first place. She is also much younger than Silvia. Though Silvia never behaves her age, she probably didn't develop well because she spends all her time locked up... Poor girl.

"Fine, fine, I'll buy you something nice, okay? Just don't report me, I was just joking anyway. No reporting!"

"Yes, yes. And it's fine, you'll owe me one, got it?"

"Ugh, okay."

 

 

Huh? I wonder what's going on.

I deleted chapters 32-39 because I didn't like where the story was going, now I don't have any advanced chapters.

At first, I speedran the main story, but after writing this chapter, I feel like I'm speedrunning the harem story now? I need to learn the art of word-farming and filler-writing...

Not having any advanced chapters to rely on is kind of unnerving. Now I have to actually write a chapter each day :<

 

I usually schedule my chapters even if it's just one. Honestly, I double released once already because of this stupid AM PM system I have to use on SH, wish I could use the normal 24h clock. :( So, Yeah, no idea if this one comes out at the correct time either. I think from next chapter on I'll just return to always scheduling the chapters to 0:30 UTC...

21