Arc 2 – Rescuing the Young General – Chapter 3
220 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 21

Although he knew that 729, who was as sentimental as a teenage girl, wanted him to accompany the second male lead together in all the worlds, Lin JunYi didn’t feel up to it at all. Xie Xian had been a fluke. Lin JunYi wasn’t sure he could feel the same about another person the way he had about Xie Xian.

Pushing away the thoughts on that man, Lin JunYi renewed his determination to his original tactic. Yes, that was by far the best method. Right now, his head and feelings were all muddled so he couldn't really think of what else to do...

Besides in the previous world, Chen Heng and Xie Xian were clearly both unhappy... but right now Ruan Xi and Yu Xian are a happy couple so what right do I have to ruin that?

After drinking the wine, Yu Xian’s heart didn’t calm down at all but only sped up. A strange heat rushed through his body and concentrated on his lower abdomen. Suddenly Yu Xian realized to his shock that he was… hard.

Not only that but his mind was filled with images of the Ninth Prince…

Shocked at himself, Yu Xian immediately tried to cover up his discomfort. He tried to conjure up an excuse but just as he was trying in vain to think of one, the Ninth Prince suddenly said; “General Yu, are you feeling unwell? Would you like to rest in one of the rooms?”

“Yes, if that wouldn’t be too much trouble.” Yu Xian smiled awkwardly. The Ninth Prince stood up and, as his clothes fluttered, Yu Xian caught the scent of osthmanthus. The fragrant smell stirred up his lust even further, making his head feel all muddled.

Somehow in the midst of all that he was pushed by the Ninth Prince into a private room. When Yu Xian turned around, he saw that Ruan Xi was in the room with him and that the Crown Prince had closed the door behind them and disappeared.

Yu Xian was filled with a strange sense of loss. But before he could think about it much, Ruan Xi was holding his arm and touching his forehead with a cool hand. “Ah-Xian… are you all right? Oh, you’re burning up! Should I call for a doctor?”

Yu Xian was someone who had a straightforward attitude and didn’t like to beat around the bush or play games. But he wasn’t actually stupid. In fact sometimes simple people could actually be very smart, because they wouldn’t get distracted or overthink this, and would immediately hit upon the most obvious answer to their problem. And also Yu Xian was well-travelled and had seen a lot of things. He immediately said, “I’ve been drugged with an aphrodisiac.”

Ruan Xi was shocked. “What?! That’s not possible! This is the Ninth Prince’s birthday party!”

Yu Xian also didn’t know how something like this had happened but he was nonetheless sure about his own body. Although he had only shallow experience with sex - his father had sent a maid to his room when he’d turned thirteen, although he'd been too nervous to do much - he approximately knew the basics. Also, since he was preparing to marry Ruan Xi, he’d asked a few of the other young men in the barracks and they’d given him a rough description of what went on.

So right now, he didn’t bother to think about any whys or wherefores and directly pulled Ruan Xi’s sleeve. “Ah-Xi…”

Ruan Xi pulled back his arm as though Yu Xian had slapped him. His face alternated between being white and red. “No!”

Yu Xian said miserably, “This effect… is quite strong. It’s probably the kind that can’t be gotten rid of alone. Also, if I keep holding it in, it will probably harm my body.”

He wasn’t saying this maliciously but only stating what he knew was a fact. However to Ruan Xi this statement sounded horribly selfish. He immediately got angry and said, “You don’t want to harm your body so you want to harm me instead?! Is that how you value me, Ah-Xian? I thought you loved me!”

Yu Xian gazed at him, confused. “I do love you, that’s why I want it to be you… and what do you mean, harm you?” According to the other men, sex wasn’t something that was always pleasureable at first for the receiving party but that, as long as he was gentle, then eventually Ruan Xi would feel it too…. “Anyway, aren’t we going to get married? What’s the difference?”

“Yes but…” Ruan Xi trailed off. He’d long known that Yu Xian was a rough person but how could he explain how important and special the bridal night was? Anyway, he didn’t want the first time between the two people to be something random and messy like this! Also… looking down at the huge tent in Yu Xian’s pants, Ruan Xi blushed profusely. He wasn’t psychologically prepared!

“Anyway, I said no so it’s a no!” Ruan Xi didn’t believe at all what Yu Xian said that he couldn’t solve the problem himself. “You take care of it and then come out afterwards! Make sure you look proper before you do!” 

After saying that, he fled with a blushing face. The protagonist shou was someone who was naive and in his mind something like an ‘aphrodisiac’ was just something that was a bit more potent than wine. Before, when Yu Xian drank too much he’d also gotten a bit excited but hadn’t he always controlled himself afterward? This time shouldn’t be any different, except probably he needed to spend a little bit more time in private by himself…

But Lin JunYi, who actually hadn’t gone far and was just standing in the courtyard outside, really wanted to go over and pummel the protagonist shou when he saw the other person run away blithely.

Because just as Yu Xian had instinctively guessed, this drug wasn’t anything simple at all. It was an extremely strong aphrodisiac derived from a mountainous flower. The tribespeople who had formulated also used it as a poison as well as a torture method. If not solved correctly or even if too high a dose was given, the heat would corrode the body and the meridians, rendering the person who had taken it both paralyzed and an imbecile.

Yes the Ninth Prince was just this kind of sadistic asshole who would use this kind of drug on the protagonist shou to force him to sleep with him! He had even used an incredibly high dose too, reasoning that if the protagonist shou became stupid then he’d just keep him as a sex slave! Luckily in the original storyline Ning Xi had only had a little sip - and look how much trouble that alone had gotten him!

“Host, do something! If you don’t act then the second male lead’s story ends right here!”

“I know that…” Lin JunYi briefly considered the possibility of stuffing some random maid into the room with Yu Xian but it was only that…

Well he wasn’t someone who had great morals, but forcing someone to sleep with another person against their will wasn’t really his style. Although Yu Xian was handsome and powerful, he wasn’t just about to assume the maid would want to sleep with him just because of that. She might already have a sweetheart or maybe she wanted to be a nun! In any case, that wasn’t what he could do.

In that case there was no other choice…

Feeling complicated, Lin JunYi approached the door to Yu Xian’s room and entered it.

Immediately the musky scent of lust hit him in the face. Lin JunYi closed the door behind him with a wooden expression. Yu Xian was lying on the bed. He had already removed his silk trousers and was attempting to ‘solve the problem’ on his own. From the amount of liquid flowing from the tip of his hugely swollen cock, as well as the Young General’s flushed cheeks and glassy eyes, he was now firmly in the grip of the aphrodisiac.

He was so distracted that even with his martial arts ability he didn’t notice Lin JunYi until the other person was literally standing next to him. His mouth fell open in shock.

For a second, he wasn’t sure if the person beside him was real. After all, he had just been fantasizing about him…

Lin JunYi’s red cherry lips opened and Yu Xian gaze immediately fixated on them. The young man said, “Do you… want me to help you?”

His husky voice nearly sent Yu Xian over the edge. He wanted to protest - he knew he shouldn’t - and reached out to push the Ninth Prince away. But instead, when his hand made contact with the young man’s creamy flesh, the last shred of his rationality fled and he immediately pulled him down into the bed and crushed his mouth against the delectable red petals on his face…

This... even the manner of forceful kissing felt exactly the same! Lin JunYi shivered slightly as the overwhelmingly familiar sensation coursed through his body.

It’s him.. It’s definitely him! He couldn’t be wrong about something like this!

Reaching down, his hands made contact with that turbid and rigid pole. But he hadn’t even fully closed his hands around it before it twitched and a shot of white liquid burst from the tip, covering his fingers with sticky mess.

“Your… Your Highness…” Yu Xian felt humiliated but at the same time he couldn’t control the intense pleasurable feelings that nearly drove him insane. 

“Shhh…” Lin JunYi leaned in closer and kissed him again. In his chest, a wild and almost indescribable joy was fanning out; the joy of finding something important after thinking it was lost. “Call me Ah-Yi…”

“Ah-Yi… Ah-Yi…!” The cries were almost like sobs.

Seeing that Yu Xian’s rod, which had just released, showed no signs of flagging in size or hardness, Lin JunYi sighed. He had just discovered a major problem.

In actual fact the original host hadn’t actually r*ped Ruan Xi and only used toys to both torture and relieve him. The reason was because his body was… way too weak! Even just walking too far would cause him to become dizzy, so where did the ability to have sex come into play? “This body is too useless.” 

He was only muttering to himself but 729 suddenly spoke, “Host, I can help!”

“Haven’t you sealed your senses yet?”

“I have my eyes closed!” The system sounded like it was blushing. “But I can help upgrade your body! Right now you’ve received 100 points from completing the last mission successfully and I can use it to alter the code of this world..”

Code? Lin JunYi frowned.

“Don’t worry, it’s not a golden finger.” Even though 729’s eyes were closed, the host’s feelings could still be transmitted over. “I can’t give you any superhuman skills. The points can only be used to augment your body or help you learn skills, but all within the range of a normal person.”

“So it can’t cure my poison either right?”

“No.”

“How many points to restore my body to a normal person’s?”

“30, but because you’re still poisoned, the effect will degrade over time. It will really only last around one week.”

30 points to buy one week’s health. It really wasn’t a golden finger. “Use it.”

729 deployed the skill and then said, “Host I’m going into power saver mode now! Call me when you’re done. Have fun!”

The above only took the span of a few seconds but immediately Lin JunYi felt strength return to his body. Just as 729 stated, it was only that he felt like himself again but no stronger. Still, it was already a huge improvement.

“Ah-Yi…” Yu Xian gazed at him with lust-filled eyes. In response Lin JunYi removed his red outer robe and dropped it onto the ground. Kneeling between the legs of the shell-shocked young General, he opened his lips and expertly took the engorged meat stick into his mouth.

"Ah!” Yu Xian threw back his head, his entire body jerking as the warm, cavernous mouth swallowed his manhood. He couldn’t believe the sensations rolling through his body or that the lofty Ninth Prince was actually giving him a blowjob! “Ah-Yi! It feels so good!”

Lin JunYi used his hands to sweep back his long hair, the movement was unconsciously extremely seductive. Yu Xian swallowed hard, staring at the demonic beauty who was kneeling between his legs.

He couldn’t help twitching his hips, wanting to bury himself deeper into the Ninth Prince’s wet and elastic throat. But, because of the aphrodisiac, his endurance was very low. As Lin JunYi’s tongue swept across the opening of his penis, he cried out and shot again.

Creamy white semen spurted into Lin JunYi’s mouth. Caught up in the illusion that this was Xie Xian, Lin JunYi automatically swallowed. When he realized what he’d done it was too late. He could only sit back on the haunches of his legs and wipe the semen from the corner of his mouth. Looking at the shell-shocked and lust-filled young man staring fixedly at him, he sighed. “Still not enough, huh?”

Well that was okay too.

Lin JunYi removed his silk pants and underclothes. He then spread his long legs and said, with his phoenix eyes half-narrowed, “My mouth is a bit tired now, so if the Young General doesn’t mind, I can use this place to satisfy you.”

“Ah-Ah-Yi…!” Right now Yu Xian felt like he was having a dream. He could no longer think about much, in fact he could barely remember where he was, or even who he was. All he could see were those beautiful milk-white legs and in between them the Ninth Prince’s most secret place…

As Yu Xian watched, breathing hard, Lin JunYi actually fingered that red, wet hole, using Yu Xian’s semen which had slipped down from his mouth onto his fingers to prepare himself. Slipping one finger inside himself, he said; “This is my first time so please be gentle… mmm!”

He didn’t even finish his sentence before Yu Xian jumped on top of him. “Slow down!” But right now his words meant nothing. Yu Xian aimed his rock hard penis towards that tiny hole and thrust himself inside with a guttural groan of pleasure.

“Ah-Yi, Ah-Yi!” Yu Xian seemed to be in a trance. His hips instinctively moved, driven by primal instinct. His entire body trembled as his brain nearly shut down because of the pleasure it was feeling. Inside Ah-Yi it was so tight, so hot! How could a man’s that place feel so incredibly good? He thrust in and out of Lin JunYi, feeling his cock sliding deep into and opening up the young man’s tight intestinal walls, moaning and chanting his name loudly.

“Slow-slow down!” Lin JunYi’s place hadn’t been properly prepared and theoretically speaking it shouldn’t feel too good. But sparks were going off inside Lin JunYi’s brain as he felt Yu Xian’s meat pole spear through him over and over again, each time slamming against his prostate and sending lightning bolts through his mind. Just like with Xie Xian, the pleasure was incredible and completely unscientific…

Yu Xian’s entire large body was pressed down on Lin JunYi’s and the young man’s bare legs were pressed and folded backwards. Every time the young General thrust inside, both people’s bodies trembled and yells of pleasure echoed through the room. 

“Ah-Yi, your body feels so good… Ah-Yi I want to go in deeper…!” Yu Xian was completely like an animal, only wishing he could drive himself deeper and deeper into the Ninth Prince’s body. Wanting him to feel good too, he supported Lin JunYi’s buttocks with one hand and rubbed his erect cock with the other, making Lin JunYi moan as the sensation from both the front and the back overwhelmed him.

“It feels good...” Moans slipped from his red lips and even his toes curled up from the intense pleasure. “You can go… harder… ahh.. if you want…”

Hearing this made Yu Xian’s eyes go red. Complying, he began slamming himself even harder, violently prying open the internal walls of the young prince’s back passage. Lifting up Lin JunYi’s buttocks, he straightened up on his knees and began to drive into him with redoubled strength, piercing his body over and over again. Almost upside down, Lin JunYi had to grab onto the bedsheets behind his head to steady himself as he cried out with pleasure.

His cry sent Yu Xian over the edge. His body shuddered and he shot inside Lin JunYi’s body. At the same time he bent over and captured Lin JunYi’s red lips, thrusting his tongue inside the Ninth Prince’s mouth and muffling his lewd cries. Between their pressed together bodies, Lin JunYi’s cock also spasmed and released. 

Yu Xian continued to kiss the Ninth Prince, sweeping his tongue dominatingly inside the young man’s mouth as his penis shot continuously into the Prince’s wet and spasming hole. 

Lin JunYi sighed in the afterglow of his orgasm, his brain completely befuddled. This kind of addictive sex… it’s Xie Xian, there’s no mistake… “Ahhh!”

He was so confused that he hadn’t even realized that Yu Xian had flipped him over onto his stomach. 

“Ah-Yi…” The Young General’s love-addled whisper landed close to his ear as Yu Xian began to lick his delicate ear. Before Lin JunYi could protest, he felt the man’s enormous and still-hard meat pillar once again pierce him from behind, thursting deep into his wet back corridor…

“You bastard, just how many times do you want to…” Lin JunYi panted hard but he trailed off as pleasurable feelings overwhelmed his brain again. “Ahhh! Ah-Xian, gentler…!”

The spring night was very, very tiring…

*

Authors Note: So this is unrelated to this chapter but I saw a comment that didn't like the way I looked down on the protagonist shou in the last arc. So this is a bit of background info but I actually don't hate the protagonist shou lol~ he's actually loosely based on myself when I was younger. I was bad at rejecting people and was a bit ambiguous when it came to making my intentions clear. I guess I didn't really know who I was or what I wanted out of a relationship and just enjoyed the feeling of being "liked". So sometimes when I criticize the protagonist shou I'm criticizing the undependable person I used to be. As for LJY he has a lot of the characteristics I aim to have: straight forward and confident. But obviously they're all fictional characters and exaggerations of real life situations. Nothing I'm writing is realistic so please don't take it too seriously, but at the same time I'm sorry if I offended anybody and that wasn't my intention. 

6