Arc 2 – Rescuing the Young General – Chapter 10
217 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 28 (Explicit Content)

Yu Xian downed several cups of wine within a short period of time. Although this wouldn’t make him drunk, eventually he had to get up to use the bathroom. In the courtyard he walked past several drunk ministers canoodling with dancing girls before he finally reached the toilet. After he came out he smelt a familiar osthmanthus fragrance.

As though he was possessed he followed it and saw the familiar, slender figure entering a side garden before coming to a standstill by a lotus pond. As the wind picked up, the Ninth Prince lifted up his hands and sent a paper lantern flying into the air to send the hundreds of other ones already floating.

“What did you wish for?”

Although the Ninth Prince’s shoulder went slightly stiff he didn’t turn around. He just asked, “What’s it to you?”

Yu Xian wasn’t drunk before but now smelling that intoxicating scent and looking at that white neck he felt a bit dizzy. Without thinking he grabbed Lin JunYi’s wrist and whirled him around. He stared into the other person’s phoenix eyes and blurted out, “Ruan Xi and I have broken up.”

Lin JunYi’s eyes glimmered slightly but he only said indifferently, “Is that so? Congratulations.”

Yu Xian’s expression became gloomy. “It was as you said… but the plot was entirely the Sixth Prince’s. Ruan Xi was only fooled by him and didn’t realize what he was getting himself into.”

Lin JunYi twisted his lips. “The first place in the imperial examinations can also be fooled so easily, is that right?” Just like in the first world, the second male lead’s IQ would go offline when it came to the protagonist shou.

Yu Xian was silent. Then he whispered, “I haven’t included any of this in my report to the Emperor. Ruan Xi is merely young. I hope you can overlook it.”

Lin JunYi’s face was also very ugly. He merely faced the lotus pond and said nothing. Yu Xian suddenly felt frantic. Coming up behind the Ninth Prince he asked desperately, “Isn’t there something else you want to say to me?”

“Why? Do you want me to say that I’m happy?” Lin JunYi suddenly turned around and, reaching up, hooked his chin. “How is your break up even sincere? When all you’re doing is thinking about him and trying to protect him?”

Yu Xian bit his lips and stared down at those bewitching eyes and that tantalizing mole. He spoke without thinking, “All I think about recently is you! Ever since that night, I think I’ve become crazy. All I can think about is your eyes, your lips, your legs…!!”

He ruthlessly embraced the person in his arms and captured those pink lips that he’d been fantasizing about almost constantly. Lin JunYi didn’t protest and even opened his mouth to welcome the familiar kiss. Yu Xian plunged his tongue into the Ninth Prince's warm mouth and the two tongues wrestled with each other and there was the erotic sound of saliva echoing through the empty garden at night.

Yu Xian’s hand slipped under Lin JunYi’s seductive red robe and the young general cried, “Your Highness, I want you, I want you so badly, I can’t wait any longer…”

729 covered its eyes and shut off, but not without one final warning. Lin JunYi allowed Yu Xian to drag him to a rock grotto set on a bridge in the middle of the lake. From here they were hidden from the eyes of anyone who decided to come venturing to this side garden.

Seeing the Ninth Prince was not protesting, Yu Xian became extremely excited. He slipped his hand downwards and found that Lin JunYi was already hard and the top of his organ was already wet with fluid. Eagerly he pulled down his pants and lifted up his red robe and admired the white, perky buttocks reflected in the glimmering moonlight.

His breathing becoming hoarse, he lowered his own pants and while jerking his already incredibly engorged penis in one hand, with the other he used his thick fluid to expand the Ninth Prince’s tantalizing pink hole.

Lin JunYi held onto the rock grotto in front of him and turned around. He said in a low, hoarse voice: “I’ve just been ill, so please be gentle.” He hadn’t asked 729 to give him any points just now. Since he stopped taking the poison almost half a year ago, his body had recovered to some extent but was still much weaker than a regular person’s.

However he had overlooked how sexy and enticing his husky, lust-stirred voice could be. Yu Xian looked as though he was struck by lighting and unable to control himself any longer, guided the thick tip of his male organ towards that inviting, wet hole and thrust inside frantically.

“Ah! Gentle! Be gentler!” Lin JunYi tried to cooperate with him by spreading his legs further but the action only made the young general’s eyes go red. He was barely able to control himself and groaned as he forced himself to slide in slowly, each inch of the tight and wet male passage enveloped his manhood like a warm and sucking mouth. The pleasure overwhelmed him and the slowness of his movement was like torture.

“Ah!” Lin JunYi let out a pleasured cry as his chrysanthemum core was stimulated by Yu Xian’s invading meat. “There!”

This time Yu Xian really lost his reason. Holding the Ninth Prince’s slender white waist, he pulled out slightly and then slammed himself all the way back in, making both of them gasp with delight. Like a demon that had suffered a qi deviation, he began to move faster, thrusting in and out of the constricted love hole frantically. As he did so he stared with red eyes at the Ninth Prince who was gasping loudly with pleasure while wantonly playing with his own nipples while being fucked by a wild man in a public location. His resplendent robes were pooled around his feet as the moonlight caressed his gorgeous, white skin. How could someone look so wanton but so flawless at the same time!? Was he really the Ninth Prince? Wasn’t it more likely that he was a fox demon!?

“Your Highness, do you enjoy my fucking!? Tell me, who’s the one fucking you now?” Yu Xian desperately wanted to hear the Ninth Prince say his name from those gorgeous lips.

“Ah! Yu…. Ah…. Ah-Xian!”

Satisfied, Yu Xian thrust himself in to the hilt and the stimulation on Lin JunYi’s prostate made his entire anal passage convulse, nearly driving Yu Xian insane. He fucked the Ninth Prince wildly, saying, “In the future this slutty hole belongs to me, can only be fucked by me! If you let any other wild men close to your body, I’ll kill them then kill you!”

Lin JunYi’s lips twisted ironically but during sex he was always a generous lover. Particularly if the sex was as good as this. So he said, “Sure, if you can satisfy me then I’ll let you be the only one. But if you're not up to the job then don’t blame me…”

“You... devil!” Yu Xian’s eyes went red. He suddenly wanted to see the Ninth Prince’s devilish face. He pulled out and turned Lin JunYi  around. Easily lifting up the smaller man with his muscular arms he held his legs in the position of an “M” and then impaled him from the front, whilst staring with crazed hunger at Lin JunYi’s red and lust-stirred face. His thick organ entered Lin JunYi’s chrysanthemum hole and thrust in deeply, parting the intestinal muscles violently. A wild and insane thought entered his mind: He wanted to enter more deeply into Lin JunYi’s body, into his belly, into his heart, into his brain! He wished he could fuck himself all the way inside this deceitful beauty, so that the beauty’s entire being could only belong to him!

“Ah-Xian you beast, I told you to be more gentle -mmpph!” Lin JunYi’s words were cut off as Yu Xian covered his lips with his own, entangling with his tongue as the young general kissed him so hard his breathing was nearly cut off.

At the same time Yu Xian’s lower body didn’t stop pumping as he pinned the Ninth Prince against the rock grotto and speared him over and over with his sword, the seminal fluid coating it with wet liquid and making each thrust feel as though he was entering into heaven.

Finally when he felt the cum in his balls boiling, he slammed in as deep as he could, with even half his balls entering the abused love passage which had been fucked open by him. “Ah-Yi, I’m going to release inside you! I really wish I could die inside your body...”

Lin JunYi could only cry loudly as he came at the same time, his own organ erupting against Yu Xian’s muscular chest as the young general’s sperm boiled up into his insides. They both came for a long time and finally when it was finished he flopped into Yu Xian’s arms, half unconscious.

Yu Xian held him tightly, kissing his forehead, his cheek, his seashell ear. He kissed him all over until his penis, which was still firmly lodged in Lin JunYi’s ass, got hard again. But when he started swaying gently again, Lin JunYi sobbed, “Wait I can’t anymore… my body…”

Yu Xian reluctantly stopped his movements and pulled out. He then realized he hadn’t brought any cloth to wipe the Ninth Prince with but very quickly thought of a solution. He knelt down and began to lick Lin JunYi worshipfully, starting with those lovely long white legs.

“Yu Xian…” Lin JunYi said warningly.

“Shhh… I’ll just use my tongue, I won’t come inside again, I promise…”

The sound of erotic and ambiguous sounds filled the garden.

This was indeed an out of the way garden and if not for Lin JunYi deliberately luring Yu Xian, he would not have come this way either. Normally nobody would come here, especially when a grand revelry was taking place a little distance away. However of course this did not include the person who was deliberately following them.

Just before shutting off, 729 had given Lin JunYi a warning, “The protagonist shou is here.”

Ruan Xi stood in the shadow behind a tall tree, his lips white, fist clenched and face wet with furious tears.

***

8