Chapter 31 (R18)
130 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 31

(Port Direrun)

After getting lost and relying on the strangers' directions, Jemeir and Radclyff locate the lake underneath the cave. True to their words, it is a popular tourist destination since it's away from the city, so society's scum doesn't travel there to cause trouble, and it's one of the twenty-four wonders of the known world. Since it's a significant revenue source to the local economy, there is security to dissuade any troublemakers that travel far.

As Jemeir and Radclyff are waiting in line, they observe a legion of people already swimming in the gigantic cerulean water, almost becoming a sea of humanoids instead of water. There are plenty of cliffs for the thrill-seekers to dive off with a couple tall enough to perform tricks while falling. Some sections are natural water slides. Jemeir prays that he can purchase a private area for a few hours for him and Radclyff.

The gods answer Jemeir's orison when a Dragonkin with green scales gives him and Radclyff the last private section for six hours. Their chamber contains crystal-clear, blue water, a natural slide, and a cliff to jump off adjacent to a waterfall.

Since he and Jemeir are secluded from the public for hours, Radclyff strips down to wearing nothing but fur because wet clothes and fur are uncomfortable for a Fenri to wear concurrently. What surprises him is witnessing Jemeir joining him in the buff, almost making a show of it, resisting an influence slowly assuming control.

The water is refreshingly cold on their naked bodies, erasing any traces of dologrun leftover. As Radclyff swims laps across the water, he notices how Jemeir swims, wondering if the Human's subtly enticing him by flaunting his nude form on occasion. His member starts to slightly breach its cover. As they begin adding cliff diving and sliding into the lake during the hours, he observes him becoming more blatant and daring in his movements, parading his impressive features. Now he senses the water cover more of his shaft, and it's not an ally at enshrouding his erection. By the time their reserved spot is over, Radclyff believes he could turn the lake into a gargantuan hot tub with his body temperature by how much Jemeir coaxes his arousal whether he is aware of it or not.

Feeling hungry now, the duo returns to the Drunken Seagull for dinner. They agree that Jemeir will order an appetizer while Radclyff will order an entree they will both share. Radclyff raises his eyebrow when they each receive a plate of raw oysters for the appetizer. According to popular belief, oysters are one of the comestibles that dramatically increase a person's libido, mainly when uncooked. In one gulp at a time, they slurp down the raw shellfish, ingesting a pocket of the ocean.

For the entree, Radclyff orders blackened swordfish with asparagus and rice on the side. As he consumes his meal, he glances up at Jemeir. Sensing he's looking at him, Jemeir proceeds to eat his asparaguses suggestively, pretending that they are a phallic-shaped object. Jemeir replicates the action better when they obtain a banana split to share, and he acquires an abnormal chunk of banana that has its tip.

After they pay for their entire meal, Jemeir and Radclyff head to their room. Their action at the lake has left them feeling the effects of hebetude, coercing Radclyff to prostrate on the bed once he removes his clothes.

"I'm tired," Radclyff says exhaustingly.

"Surprised that you are. I thought that Fenri have massive amounts of stamina and don't tire easily."

Radclyff lifts his head. "You gave me a workout at the cave."

"I hope I didn't go overboard, and you still have some energy left." Jemeir strips down with his back facing Radclyff.

"What are you getting at, Jemeir?" He has a reasonable assumption in his head that Jemeir's exploiting the lingering effect from Kaera's heat. All the years still have zero impact on Jemeir's tight physique, Radclyff notices, growling lowly in lust. He can't hide his ultimate sign of approval, pitching a tent underneath the blankets as he stares at his firm rump, reminding him of Aila's.

Jemeir slides next to Radclyff, bare skin and fur colliding against each other, and the Fenri's cock twitches, leaking some pre. "I was hoping that we could do something that we haven't done in many years. We are finally alone, and I want to spend time getting the old flame back." He reaches down and rubs Radclyff's actual penis, feeling the ten-inch long, rotund shaft between his fingers, a desirous trait among Fenri. Accompanying it are the two balls of size the race also covet when he squeezes them.

Radclyff pushes Jemeir's hand away. "I know what you're trying to do ever since the cave, and I appreciate the thought, but I have a wife and kids now, and I love them."

"You were pent up and ready to plow into Kaera yesterday. Judging by what your dick feels, all the arousal from yesterday is still there, plus an extra from the oysters."

Radclyff looks around in terror, fretting that the boogeyman of the bond between him and Jemeir will come out as soon as they engage in coitus. "But you know it is forbidden. It was forbidden back then too. It almost cost our lives when we were in a relationship. That's why we got wives in the first place, and, as I said earlier, I actually love Aila."

Jemeir goes back to stroking Radclyff's penis, not encountering any resistance. "I'd rather die now than live another day without being with my partner. The bond and love we have since taking on Nezsag will never break. I love Thalia, but I never abandoned the same affection towards you, my first love, right in the cave after the Alpha Prime granted me the title of Beta. I hope you didn't give up on yours." He can see Radclyff is trying to hide his enjoyment of getting a handjob. "Let me jog your memory a bit."

Radclyff watches him move into a different spot, so Jemeir's head is close to his cock, and the blankets are away. "Jemeir, what are you? Ahhh!" He moans as he feels his penis entering Jemeir's mouth.

"Does this bring back any memories?" Jemeir inquires after sucking Radclyff's cock for several seconds before continuing.

He can barely get the words out of his mouth as Jemeir gives him a blowjob. "J-j-j-Jemeir," is all he can say.

"Or how about this?" In addition to putting Radclyff's shaft in his mouth, sometimes going all the way down to the base, Jemeir is rubbing the testicles as well.

The pleasure Radclyff is feeling is immeasurable. His mind drifts back to himself, Jemeir, and Kellam tag-teaming against Nezsag, taking Jemeir to a secret cave, and having sex with him for the first time. Since then, Radclyff remembers all the adventures with Jemeir, Kellam, and other members. All the quests, fights, gains, losses, even tragic ones like some of their friends dying, only strengthen the bond.

Radclyff finally has the strength to speak. "J-j-Jemeir. I-I-I"

Jemeir pauses what he is doing. "What is it, partner?"

"I love you."

Jemeir beams at Radclyff, knowing that the burly Direfenri still possesses the fervent flame for him since the cave. "Same here, partner." They proceed to kiss each other on the lips.

"Now show me that ass of yours," Radclyff growls pruriently, plotting on how he can safely wreck his lover's sphincter.

Jemeir gets into position on all fours and presents his asshole. "Ready when you are." Radclyff begins to trace one of his fingers around his partner's posterior orifice, entering it slightly and witnessing it contract in front of him. Jemeir hisses from Radclyff playing with his pucker without penetrating him. "Can you at least put it in me?"

"Not a problem."

Jemeir moans as Radclyff pierces his anus with his finger, swirling it around inside him while moving it in and out like he would with his cock shortly. To stimulate him further, it massages where his prostate is.

Radclyff is savoring the grip Jemeir's rectum has on his finger as he penetrates him. "You're still tight, Jemeir. Perhaps too tight."

"Thalia didn't have the necessary tools and died before obtaining one of them," Jemeir huffs. "So you can say I'm out of practice."

"It appears I need to make preparations."

"Go for it. Just don't lean into the foreplay element too much. I need you as soon as possible."

"I won't lean into it…." Radclyff gets close to Jemeir's head, uttering the following word seductively, "Much." Pulling his finger out of Jemeir's pucker, he rubs Jemeir's back as he relocates his head to the nether region, causing the Human to shiver from the caress.

Sniffing Jemeir's musky scent, causing the aperture to contract from his breath and opening the flood gates in his mouth, Radclyff places his tongue on his partner's anus, coating it with a copious amount of saliva. He mixes his licks up either by multiple, fast strokes with the tip of his tongue or by placing the entire organ on Jemeir's pucker in a couple of long, slow movements. The drool flows down, dripping off of Jemeir's ballsack.

The preparation still isn't complete in Radclyff's view. He wants his lover's hole slick sufficiently to lessen the friction later down the line. His penis does have the ability to naturally lubricate itself because of his race. However, it requires more stimulation coming directly from his partner, which Jemeir seems too eager for his cock to do any preparation. So, saliva will have to suffice. Opening his maw wide, he sinks his pink, wet organ inside Jemeir's anus as far as it's capable of, locking his jaw in position. Being thorough in his work, he deposits his spit in the rectum and swirls it around with his tongue, coaxing moans out of Jemeir.

Stepping into the realm of personal enjoyment, Radclyff extends his teeth out and proceeds to open and close his mouth on his mate's pucker like he's chewing food, applying pressure on the sphincter and burying his snout in it, which riles Jemeir even more. Against his urge to pursue the enjoyment further, he ceases tossing Jemeir's salad, staring at his work, forming tiny pools around his taint, his cock firmly erect from performing the action.

"You were enjoying it back there," Jemeir speaks.

"Possibly," Radclyff responds in a mischievous tone. "Lie on your back. I want us to stare at each other for the initial round." Jemeir agrees and starts to reposition himself, spreading his legs apart and lifting them up. His shaft now waits outside Jemeir's back door. "I'm going to put my cock in you right now. Get ready."

"Do it."

Jemeir's body turns rigid and freezes as Radclyff inserts his penis into his taint. I almost forgot about what it's like taking in that massive greatsword of his in the ass. So big and so thick. Gods, I've missed this feeling so much, and his cock's not entirely exposed yet.

"Jemeir? Jemeir? Are you alright?" Radclyff begins to worry about going too far. "Speak to me."

"I'm alright," Jemeir responds. "I'm just processing the sensation years in the making."

"I am too. You're extremely tight, Jemeir. I love it." Slowly, with Jemeir's permission, Radclyff adds more inches of his shaft into Jemeir's rectum till reaching the foundation, his knot still hiding in his sheath. "It's in, Jemeir."

"Can you be gentle, please? I haven't had you inside me in quite some time."

"Sure can." Radclyff sets his speed to a pace Jemeir can handle: slow and considerate. "Is this alright, or do you want me to crank it up?"

"This is perfect," Jemeir moans.

Radclyff moves his hips horizontally at a speed comfortable to Jemeir, relishing how tightly his warm asshole contracts on his penis. Once he sets his rhythm, his hands explore every part of his bare skin while Jemeir digs his fingers into his fur into his muscular frame, both relearning what each other's body feels like after years of separation and their ancient scars. His libido pushes his primary concern into the back, desiring to not allow it to ruin the moment.

"Oh Faer, I've missed feeling you, Jemeir."

"Same here, partner." A short time later, Jemeir's body relaxes, allowing him to bear more out of Radclyff. "You can increase your speed and power."

Jemeir moans as Radclyff thrusts his penis harder after giving him permission to increase his speed, savoring every inch from the thick, long shaft that enters him. He grips the pillow's edges tightly as he braces against the force. Radclyff can sense he's enjoying it by his sound and his cock already erect and dripping with precum as he's stimulating his prostate. At the rate he's leaking, he'll climax before Radclyff.

"Already about to cum?" Radclyff asks.

"I can't help it. Your thick cock feels too good, and it's been years since I last felt it."

"Try to hold it back. I want us to cum together."

"I'll try. I may know a way to speed yours up."

Radclyff observes Jemeir changing his position to more vertical and perceives his hands migrate down, ending at his rump. As he squeezes his cheeks, he wonders how it will accelerate his ascent to the peak. Then he figures out that it is a simple pit-stop as he detects his testicles receiving Jemeir's attentions as he fondles them, giving them tugs while compressing them. Growling in approval, he increases his pounding on his partner's taint before slowing down to the previous setting. Jemeir's encouraging words compel him to change course, his work on his balls beginning to yield results.

Radclyff begins to leak precum, lessening the friction between his penis and Jemeir's rectum. More of it ejects as one of Jemeir's hands is at his anus and shoves his middle finger in him, putting pressure on his prostate to excite him further while the other hand massages his orbs. Now he is on the threshold of an orgasm, and he can sense his partner is about to lose his endeavor at containing his.

"Jemeir, I'm about to."

"I'm about to, too, Radclyff."

Both bodies quake as they reach their climaxes, barely moving their bodies, both dyads of balls touching each other, while Radclyff ejaculates his first load into Jemeir's ass, swelling his belly in the process. The hot, sticky, thick sensation within him sends Jemeir to his own crescendo, discharging his seed over himself before Radclyff grabs his cock and directs it to his torso for the remaining amount. Possessing years of experience with his utility, his knot still doesn't come out of the sheath and into Jemeir, and he pulls out, sitting adjacent to each other on the bed, huffing while rubbing one another's schlong as they regain their breath.

"That quench your thirst?" Radclyff inquires.

"For now," Jemeir answers, huffing. "That was just the first course. I have room for more, and I intend to savor it this time. Think you can keep up? You appear exhausted."

"I'm not just an ordinary Fenri. You should know that we have a hidden reserve of strength and endurance for sexual activities exclusively that is just as massive as our actual reserve, if not more. Direfenri have the greatest storage. Get ready, Jemeir, because this isn't your traditional three-course meal or five with soup and salad. This will be a multi-course feast to remember."

"I can't wait. I already notice my next meal."

Sitting on Radclyff and beholding leftover semen on his cock, Jemeir proceeds to lick it off, starting near the shaft's base, going the entire length to the canine tip, ending with a brief section at the glans. Repeating the steps, he adds an additional area in his mouth each time, relishing his partner's salty, male flavor and his own taste from his taint. Knowing that there's more to the dick beneath Radclyff's sheath, he fingers his sheath, caressing his bulbous knot that he will enjoy accepting it up his ass shortly. Once he reaches the halfway point on the shaft, he wiggles it around several times when he ends with a suck in his routine. 

The moment Jemeir reaches the base, he hears Radclyff growl, and he finds himself unable to move his head as the Fenri holds him in place, taking control of the fellatio by thrusting into his mouth. His pre tastes just briny as his actual cum, similar to the plate of oysters from the appetizer. Fitting for one of the primordial rounds. If he wants to hold my head in place, it's fitting I can reciprocate it somewhere. He targets Radclyff's gonads with his hands, firmly holding them and away from him so they don't bounce at his face from the thrusts, stretching his scrotum as a side effect.

The stretching testicles increase Radclyff's stimulation, sending shivers down his spine as he can't return them for an upcoming orgasm. His penis twitches more vigorously, leaking additional pre into Jemeir's mouth. As his climax arrives, the rush of ecstasy is more intense than most of his previous orgasms as his balls struggle to rise up, leaving him stupefied while ejaculating a profuse amount of cum into Jemeir's mouth.

Radclyff admits that Jemeir knows how to perform oral sex, and he wants to reward him for a terrific job while revitalizing himself. Slapping Jemeir on his rump, he signals to him to present his genitalia to him, licking his chops at the gift in front of him once he's nearer. He feels him tense up once his tongue caresses Jemeir's ballsack and up the perineum. Mimicking him, he latches onto Jemeir's member with his hands and sucks on it with an audible SCHLLRRP. As he coats it in saliva, he maneuvers his tongue around it, attempting to wrap it around the phallus. Believing Jemeir's ripe for another burst from how rigid his dick is and his vocals, he ceases his fellatio.

"Now sit on my cock, and face towards me," Radclyff ordered.

Guiding Radclyff's member to his pucker, Jemeir slides down on it, and he decides how fast he desires. His companion's hands are on his hips to give his support. He uses one of them to masturbate with his hands available while accommodating a colossal rod in his fundament. Still feeling the lingering effects of Radclyff's oral, it doesn't take much time for him to reach his state of nirvana. His ejections soar across the open air, landing on Radclyff's face or in his mouth, and he licks any cum within his tongue's reach, leaving a small amount on his snout for him, which he accepts.

Tasting Jemeir's flavor, Radclyff unleashes more of his reserved energy. Positioning Jemeir at the edge of the bed and raising his hips as high as possible, he resumes piercing his anus by grabbing him again and sliding him across the furniture his capabilities permit. After a few minutes, the energetic thrusts stop as he deposits another of his precious cargo, kissing Jemeir while ejaculating.

"I have an idea," Radclyff huffed.

"What is it?"

To answer Jemeir's question, Radclyff lays flat on the bed, presenting his butt to him. "It's all yours. Have at it."

"You read my mind. I was about to suggest about my turn."

Jemeir accepts Radclyff's proposition by tasting him, licking his furry cheeks first as a sample. Then he shoves his tongue deep into Radclyff's asshole, sensing his musk on his tastebuds and nostrils. He almost loses himself, rimming Radclyff until he snaps him back into reality.

Now Jemeir's six-inch member moves downward into the pucker while standing above Radclyff as he arches his rear end upward as high as possible, shoving his tail aside. It is exhilarating to him as he penetrates Radclyff, sensing his serried space and every contraction on his penis; the adrenaline pumps throughout his body. His current speed has him barreling towards his apex, so he decelerates to not waste the moment, allowing his secretion to lubricate his rectum. Radclyff growls as he squeezes his buttocks.

Switching his position up, Jemeir stands behind Radclyff, now directly above him, facing away from him as he places the Fenri's legs on his shoulders while grabbing them. The change is what he needs as he cums in him after a couple of minutes of horizontal or vertical thrusting, letting gravity do the job of pulling him out of Radclyff as he releases his legs. Observing his own semen leaking from his partner's anus, he completes his performance by accumulating the fluid in his mouth.

After spending a significant portion of the night having coitus in positions that won't cause Jemeir to cum often, the duo is sitting at the bed's corona; Jemeir is the most exhausted member of the pair. "You're looking exhausted, Jemeir."

Jemeir nods. "That's what happens when you have a Fenri as a sexual partner. A Direfenri, no less. Their sex drives are no joke."

"And I was hoping I would have one more round with you before we fall asleep."

"Hold up, I concurred that I was fatigued. I didn't say I was finished. I still have enough vigor for another round."

"That's what I enjoy hearing."

"How do you want to do it this time?"

"This time, I want my entire cock inside you, and I mean my entire cock."

Jemeir grins at what is finally coming. "I am absolutely prepared."

Radclyff sits on the bed cross-legged for their final position while Jemeir sits on him with his legs around him, staring into his wintry eyes. Already, he's at maximum speed Jemeir can tolerate as he thrusts into him. To maximize their final round, they passionately kiss each other on the lips and over their body. Jemeir gropes any erotic spots on his partner, including the balls. Several minutes pass by, and the knot on his penis reveals itself finally, adding two more inches to his cock. A few thrusts later, with the knot exposed, he can feel Jemeir's asshole becoming wide enough to accept it.

"Ready, Jemeir?"

"Fill me up, big guy."

Radclyff's entire penis enters Jemeir's butt, coalescing their intimate body parts together with both males gritting their teeth. The stimulation causes them to orgasm for their terminal time, with Jemeir discharging over Radclyff while the Fenri ejaculates in him. They remain in their location for a minute to regain their breath.

"I've missed doing this, Radclyff."

"Me too. Feels great rekindling the old flame."

Jemeir proceeds to kiss Radclyff. "I love you, partner."

Radclyff smooches Jemeir back. "I love you too." His main concern decides it's the right time to somber the amorous afterglow. He tilts his head towards his knees, flattening his ears. "What will I do about Aila."

Jemeir gives his furry partner loving caresses on his back. "I'll be with you when the moment is right for you to tell her. Hopefully, she'll understand our love for each other and our past, and she doesn't mind sharing your big, bad Fenri side with another partner." Maybe simultaneously in the future. "For now, let's spend the rest of the night focusing on each other."

"I like the sound of that."

As lethargy begins to take its toll on them, Jemeir and Radclyff embrace each other as they fall asleep, with the latter's shaft still unifying the former's rear entrance.

1