Chapter 51(R18)
501 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 51

(Septham 15 Year 672 of the 4th Age)

The following day, on Barion’s actual birthday, Barion wakes up and notices his parents are gone, detecting a familiar aroma. Bacon. Since it’s just them in the house after having sex, he ambulates over to the kitchen in the nude. He observes Aila prepping the dining table, also just as bare as him, while Radclyff is preparing his famous chicken-fried steak with bacon and spicy sausage gravy along with poached eggs, still wearing the same panties from last night. Finishing her food and after hearing from Barion on what he wants for his birthday, she heads to her room, returning with a new set of clothes on her. “I’m now going to Belburn to gather the necessary ingredients for the cake, and I’ll get a reservation over at Ziap Qian’s restaurant for the duck. I should be back at two in the afternoon at the latest. I’ll see you then,” she utters.

“We’ll see you then,” Radclyff responds from the table.

After a couple of hours of Barion and Radclyff tidying up the house, Barion has an idea while they sit on the couch. “So, dad, remember when I said I have no plans for today?”

“Yes, I do remember,” Radclyff answers.

“There is something I just thought of that I would like to do,” Barion utters seductively as he reaches underneath the panties and rubs his father’s genitals. “We need to make up from last night.”

Radclyff growls from the intimate touch. “I believe we can do that up until your mother returns.” When his penis protrudes from its sheath after Barion coaxes it by rubbing the ballsack and pushing aside some of the underwear, Radclyff and Barion engage in fellatio. Still engaging in it, Radclyff carries his offspring up the stairs and into the master bedroom, taking brief pauses during the transition to fight through the urge to orgasm. Simultaneously, they release their semen into each other's mouths when they lay on the bed. Then, with their mouths full, they kiss each other’s bodies, depositing some of their seeds along the way, starting at the bottom, going up, and ending by exchanging sperm between their mouths before ingesting it.

Radclyff asks when he notices his offspring through Aila’s portion of the dresser, “What are you planning, Barion?” 

“I thought you could use something like this,” Barion answers as he discovers a bra that closely matches the panties on Radclyff and reveals it to him.

“I’ll use it,” Radclyff adds with a smile, “on one condition.”

“What is it?”

Radclyff is now by the dresser. “You’ll wear one of these,” he replies while he stretches the black lingerie bottom in his hands.

“Deal.” Barion snatches the panties from Radclyff and hands him the bra. He helps his dad put it on after he puts his feminine underwear on, and now they are both wearing panties with a bra on Radclyff. The recent addition on the upper torso gives the canine the appearance of decent-sized breasts.

“Come here,” Radclyff utters as he suddenly latches onto his son, getting a gasp from Barion, pulling the Beastman's arms behind him and the back of the panties down party way, and inserting his penis into Barion's pucker. Each thrust sends the shaft further and further down until only the knot remains, and Barion moans harder during each thrust. He receives another jolt as he senses his father’s teeth press against the flesh of his neck, not enough to draw or hurt a lot. As Barion continues to take it up the rear, he plots how to get his father's requital. They both have identical, dominant, personality and he wants to show Radclyff that he’s more alpha than him.

Sensing the twitches and throbs from Radclyff’s cock signaling he’s about to cum, Barion breaks free from his grasp, and the pink, veiny flesh writhes from the exposure to the air. The tiny amount of clear fluid leaking out indicates that Radclyff is close to orgasming.

“That was very rude of you, son,” Radclyff huffs.

“You think you’re going to be the one that cums first? Think again, dad,” Barion says.

“So, it’s a competition now?” Radclyff inquires, raising an eyebrow.

“A competition of domination, yes,” Barion answers.

“Bring it on,” Radclyff utters, licking his lips. After a brief tussle, Radclyff finds himself on the bottom this time, and Barion is assiduous in humping his dad's rear end.

“Now be a good bitch and stay still, dad. It’ll only take me a minute,” Barion growls.

Radclyff grins, thinking that his offspring would make him be one. “I wouldn’t count on it, son,” he responds. Then, catching him by surprise, he turns the table, and now he is on top, looking at Barion’s face while penetrating him.

“Oh no, you don’t,” Barion replies, and he reverses positions. The constant back-and-forth evolves into a wrestling match and escalates in intensity because one is a Direfenri and the other is half of it, and they both want to prove they are dominant over the other. Each position they pin the other in results in them penetrating to reach their orgasm first. The count is five for Radclyff and four for Barion in terms of pinning each other, and it is the fifth time Radclyff emerges as the victor with putting his son in a Full Nelson and achieving climax first. Barion frowns as he feels the hot cum from his father injecting into him, although he can't deny that the hot Direfenri spunk filling his rectum is excellent.

“Looks like you’re the victor, dad,” Barion huffs in disappointment. “I’m the bitch.”

“Sorry that you lost,” Radclyff apologizes, huffing.

“It is what it is."

“If I can make it up to you, I can be your bitch for a while,” Radclyff whispers in Barion’s ear, and he lays on his stomach, smacking his gluteus. Barion takes up on his parent’s offer and pounds away while on his knees at first. 

As Barion continues to have his way with him, slowly melting to where he’s laying on his back, Radclyff grins as he actually enjoys being in the submissive role and would not mind being one from time to time. Digging his fingers into the chest tufts of his father, Barion vigorously humps him because he can handle the force from his thrusts. Shifting his body around, the bipedal wolf lifts his legs and posterior up in the air, and Barion resumes his penetration; they are now facing each other, and they kiss. Escalating the thrusts to quicker and shorter this time, Barion is one step closer to filling his dad’s rectum with his semen; he just needs more stimulation. Radclyff, with his years of experience, knows this, and to provide the extra push, he sticks one finger on his right hand into his scion's anus and moves it around inside. He escalates further, adding one finger at a time until his entire hand fits into Barion’s orifice. That sends enough ecstasy signals for Barion, and he ejaculates in Radclyff’s ass, pulls out while spraying semen, and finishes his squirt in his parent's mouth. Taking a break for recovery, Radclyff uses the sperm in his mouth and spreads it around Barion’s butthole with his tongue while his own receive the cleaning treatment from him. 

Barion extends his head to Radclyff’s ear and says seductively, “Why don’t you fill me with your entire fat cock this time, and I mean your entire… fat… cock.”

The wolf growls and grins. “Then be a good boy and get on all fours.” 

Radclyff mounts his progeny and holds on with one hand while the other seizes his penis and rubs it as he humps him; the sounds of the bed creaking from the force of his thrusts and his testicles bouncing back and forth make up the majority of sound in the bedroom. At Barion’s request, Radclyff changes his position back to laying on his back and lifts his legs, but instead of Barion penetrating him, he sits on his dad’s cock and slides up and down on it. Without disrupting the rhythm, Radclyff sits right side up at the end of the bed, holds Barion’s hips, and they exchange long, passionate kisses with each other. With time and his posterity's anus already loose from the fisting, Radclyff’s knot finally enters, conjoining them to each other and completing the mating process. They both blast their sperm, with Barion aiming to cover his dad’s chest and the bra and mouth before rotating his body one hundred eighty degrees.

When she comes back from shopping, Aila scours the house for Barion and Radclyff and locates them in the master bedroom. She also notices that her lupine lover and her son are having intercourse, Barion is wearing panties, and Radclyff is displaying a bra on himself in addition to the panties from last night. “I had a feeling you two would fuck each other while I was gone. You look like you must be enjoying yourself,” she comments.

“We are, Aila,” Radclyff replies.

“I also notice you’re both sporting sexy attire on your body.”

“It was what our son wanted, and today’s his birthday, so I gladly obliged.” Radclyff points to the bra. “This is the first time I wear one of these, and I must say, I would not complain if I do it again for certain occasions.”

Aila offers a compliment to them, “I like it.”

“Thanks, mom,” Barion responds, huffing. “Did you get a reservation for today at the restaurant?”

“Yes, and I got the ingredients for the cake, a brand new bow, a cloak… and special items for later tonight.”

“Awesome! When do we need to be there today?”

“He said he had an opening at five tonight; that gives me plenty of time to do something.”

“To do what?” Radclyff asks.

Aila strips down before them as the Direfenri and Beastman continue having coitus until she’s in the buff and crouches down at eye level with Barion. “To have some fun, of course. You two are putting on quite the show, and I want to watch.”

Laying comfortably on the bed, Aila observes Barion and Radclyff copulate, stroking her slit. The performance arouses her, her pussy already slick and secreting more fluids as her fingers smear them around. As their coition progresses from position to position, her self-pleasure also does, rubbing her breasts, pressing her fingers deep into her slit, and sometimes sucking her digits. 

The feminine High Elf notices something peculiar about her pilose husband. His sexual actions and the expressions on his countenance tell her that he's beyond enthralled, perceiving his animal side taking over part of him. She's only aware of him activating his erotic, savage side to her, and now he's giving in to it slightly for their scion. The homoerotic sight enraptures her as Radclyff conjoins his groin to Barion's anus. Still, a nether part of her mind wonders if Barion is actually the one that takes Radclyff's homosexual virginity. She saves the thought for a different time, not allowing it to ruin the mood.

Then, wedging between the two tied males as they lay on top of each other, Aila presents her vagina in offering to them and sucks Barion’s penis. Additionally, she seizes his testicles and Radclyff’s, massaging and squeezing the orbs in her hands; Barion and Radclyff return the favor by caressing their wet tongues on her pussy and anus. Their tongues press further in each hole, sometimes both in one orifice, causing her to take brief pauses from sucking her son’s shaft to utter a moan. It becomes more significant in sound when they stick one of their hands in her, and she eventually coats Radclyff’s hand and arm in her juices.

“That’s enough back there, you two,” Aila huffs. They pull their hands out of her.

“Should we get ready to go to Ziap’s…” With one finger on Barion’s lips, Aila shuts him up.

“Not now,” she says. “I need to pay both of you back for making me cum.”

“But I’m still inside our son,” Radclyff protests. “If I cum again, it’ll be even longer before I can pull out without much pain.”

“We have plenty of time, and I can make you cum faster than you think.”

“How you’re going to do that when my member is unavailable?”

Aila gives Radclyff a lengthy kiss. “Watch me. I already laid the groundwork for you.”

Back towards Barion as he and Radclyff sit down, Aila slides her vagina down his penis, and she, with her elven flexibility, bends over to her husband’s balls. The licks transition into sucks, and then both nuts are in her mouth while going down on her son. Radclyff’s shaft twitches inside Barion from her saliva and tongue on his testicles, a signal to him that he is about to orgasm and tie himself to his offspring for a more extended period. A hand from Aila entering his anus sends him over the edge, and Barion senses more semen in his ass, leaking out, and she licks it as soon as it comes out. With Radclyff out of the way, she reverts back to her upright position, pulls out of Barion, deposits the semen on his cock, and continues to slide down on it facing him. He fondles her breasts and sucks on the one on her right; his penis goes stiff as he achieves his orgasm and mixes his sperm with his father’s. 

“Where are you going?” Barion inquires after Aila pulls out of him, dripping semen from her vagina.

“I can’t go to a high-end eating establishment being all filthy,” Aila answers, gesturing to her cum-covered crotch. “While we wait for your father to disconnect his penis from you, I’ll clean myself up.” Leaving a trail of semen behind, she enters the bathroom. “Of course, you’re more than welcome to join me as you are currently if it won’t discomfort you.”

“We’re coming,” Radclyff responds. After they strip off the panties and a bra, he and Barion join her in the bathroom, still tied to each other. Even though the tub is massive, it can barely contain all of them as Barion and Radclyff find a comfortable position to sit. At the same time, they’re currently tied by the canine's cock and anus, consequently causing the process to be more arduous as steamy mist fills the lavatory.

“I almost forgot,” Aila speaks when a memory comes to her. “It appears Malfias fulfilled his end of the deal. When I was shopping, I noticed the newspaper had a story about the fake Edreth’s death, and we’re not connected, and Jemeir won’t have to worry about Arven, Merrick, and Sylfinas should they return.”

“He’ll be glad to hear that when he recovers,” Radclyff enunciates with relief. “Malfias doesn’t waste time fulfilling his end of the bargain.”

“No, he doesn’t. In other news, tensions are escalating in Karelin, Tumal, and Wysan provinces down south and spreading. According to the rumors, they are cogitating the idea of seceding.”

“I hope that it never reaches that point,” Barion speaks.

“I hope so too, son,” Radclyff responds. “Now that the threat is dead, I can focus my effort on thwarting the Soulmonger so its influence doesn’t expand and corrupt additional lands.”

“I even sent a letter over to Skye, alerting her that it’s safe to return our children,” Aila says. "Didn't Nairnaital reference the grave threat as male?"

Radclyff appears confused. "Did he? It must've slipped past my mind during the heat of battle. Nevertheless, if the Soulmonger was a he in its previous life, it's beyond that, now." He leans against the tub and submerges deeper into the water, smiling as a more pleasant thought of his other offspring pushes the other image further back in his mind, and he hugs Barion and jostles the seed in the Beastman's digestive tract. “The rest of our children will be glad to be back home, darling. I'm looking forward to greeting the pups." Aila and Barion concur.

“I can lend a helping hand on dealing with the threat, dad,” Barion offers.

“Appreciate it, but you’re not ready. Nairnatal proved to be too powerful for you, and he’s not the strongest of the Soulmonger’s forces and the Soulmonger itself. Besides, you told me that you plan on joining the Wolfpack. That’s not a terrible idea as it will install more experience than my and your mother’s training.”

“You’re joining the Wolfpack?” Aila inquires with interest.

“Yes, mom.”

“It’s fortuitous that you’re more experienced in one activity. I wonder if the current guild master is still there? If so, tell her I said hello.”

“You know her?” Radclyff asks. At this time, he can sense his knot begin to shrink, but still too wide to pull out of his son.

“She’s a childhood friend, but she moved far away, and news of her is at a trickle. Her name is Meorise, and she’s wild in her appearance and actions. Lucky for you, Barion, you’re more experienced in certain activities from last night to fit well in the guild.”

“I’ll keep it in mind,” Barion articulates. He assumes the guild members aren’t afraid to know each other more intimately.

“Would you like to see your presents?”

“Yes, please.”

After drying off, they walk downstairs to the living room, not caring to wear any clothing. Each step sloshes Radclyff’s semen trapped inside Barion’s rectum. On top of a table are a longbow, a cloak, and various hunting equipment. As the males gently sit on the couch, Aila retrieves the longbow. 

“Happy birthday, son.”

Barion grins as he grabs the weapon. “Thanks, you two.”

The bow's wood is white in color, and there is a pattern of light grey tiger stripes on it. Every inch oozes quality, care, and balance. Near the tip and halfway towards the top and bottom half are tiny, empty spaces that form horns curving downward or upward. As Aila moves it, magical sparkles materialize, descend from it, and disappear in midair.

“This bow is awesome,” Barion praises.

The sound of his enthusiasm triggers a smile in Aila. “I thought you would appreciate it. It is from a Winter Corpse Tree, one of the most arduous trees to harvest wood in Illyria, and the wood is the best in durability before advancing towards metal bows. The effective range is eight hundred feet, doubling your old bow, and the maximum is twenty-four hundred feet, doubling the old also. The owner named it White Death.”

“I love that name, but the white color will stand out unless there’s snow on the ground.”

“Fortunately for you, it has a command to change colors to match the environment and to cease the sparkles. So it’s lyun to change, eyur to revert back to its original colors, and surlk to turn the sparkles on and off.”

Each time he messes around with the commands for a couple of minutes, Barion’s grin grows wider and wider. The next gift he inspects is the cloak he desires for. The material is feathery, soft to the touch, and the camouflage design allows him to blend in with the environment. The other gifts consist of bait, a tent, and other gear to prepare him for an extended hunting trip, especially for frigid areas.

“Is it ready to pull out, Radclyff?” Aila inquires

Radclyff pulls back, sensing his cock slip out of his offspring's anus more than before, but he determines his knot's still too engorged with blood to pull out as he winces from the pain. He can hear Barion hiss harsher than him. “It shrunk considerably that I could though it would be painful. So I’ll allow more time for it to stay inside Barion before I attempt. It’s definitely one of the longest sessions conjoined to another person.”

“How about a few games of Wizards against Spiders while we wait.” Both Barion and Radclyff accept her suggestion, so she returns with the game with a cartoony picture, and they play several rounds. It is an arduous task for the knotted pair to not peak at each other’s hand.

Radclyff utters a sound of disgust as he stares outside and notices a mass of black fungus claiming an ancient tree near the end of the game. “Look at that.” He gestures them to the diseased tree.

“Is it a sign of the Darkened Seven?” Barion inquires. It will be his first time experiencing the event, but he is aware of the harbingers from his parent’s and others’ teachings.

“Possibly,” Radclyff answers. “Could be a common disease. Either way, we have to dispose of it soon, or else we run the risk of it falling in an unwanted area.” He believes his rod is flaccid enough to pull out of his offspring. “I need you to inhale deeply, son, and I’ll pull out. I will be lying if I say it barely hurts.”

“Do it, dad.”

Both Barion and Radclyff grit their teeth as they attempt to dislodge his penis from his anus, and it results in a *pop* sound and an exhale as they are free. The sperm then begin to surge out of Barion’s orifice onto parts of himself, his parent, and the couch. Soon after, Aila, Barion, and Radclyff are in their own rooms to gather clothes to wear at the restaurant. 

Ziap Qian’s restaurant is a tiny restaurant that can seat up to forty people at a given time, and patrons regard is one of the most elegant Hu-Janese themed restaurants, some say in general instead, but prepare to spend a small fortune. Due to the reservation earlier, Aila, Barion, and Radclyff have a spot already available when they come in; sitting on one side of the booth is Aila and Barion, while Radclyff is on the other side. For the appetizers, Radclyff orders fried crab egg rolls with orange dipping sauce for himself, pork dumplings with pork broth inside for Barion, and flaming pork skewers for Aila; the main course is the family size ginger duck for Barion’s birthday dinner.

While they’re waiting for their food, Aila maintains her stoic expression as she feels her son’s left hand shoves aside part of her clothing and touches her crotch. She returns the favor by grabbing Barion’s crotch through his clothes, letting him know that he may continue fingering her slit. Her heart beats faster, and so does Barion’s in a mixture of fear and excitement because they’re engaging in masturbation in public; it quickly escalates into a contest of who can make the other person climax first. He’s at the stage where one of his fingers is in her pussy, causing her to get wet when their appetizers arrive, and they quickly keep their hands to themselves. They resume where they left off when they feel nobody is watching while using their free hand to ingest their food. Radclyff catches on, getting a boner, after smelling his wife’s and son’s arousal and seeing their subtle happy expressions on their faces as two of Barion’s fingers are in Aila’s vagina and rubbing her clitoris while she squeezes on his balls.

Aila and Barion stop again as their main course arrives, an entire duck, complete with head and neck, with bits of garlic and ginger on it from a sticky glaze on the skin. They hold off on pleasuring each other until they progress on the duck, and the check alerts them that the staff won’t bother them as much, allowing them to go almost full throttle. Barion emerges the victor, leaving his mom’s panties soaking and his dad making wolf whimpers in arousal. After paying 122 gold, 102 for the total, and the rest as a tip, they leave the restaurant and head home for Barion’s birthday desert.

“I also bought these while I was out,” Aila says after they arrive back home. She brings out three vials of a vibrant blue potion.

“What is this?” Barion inquires, inspecting the vial.

“That, Barion, will tonight be more memorable than last night,” Radclyff answers. “It’s called Fenri’s Heat, and it's supposed to make us orgasm more and faster, increase our discharges per climax, and quicker breaks in between rounds. Double the limits; double the pleasure is the slogan. Supposedly, it can add a couple of inches to men’s cocks, but that may be rumors.”

“Wouldn’t it undo the herbs I ate last night?”

“It won’t, but you can’t consume both often, or else you say goodbye to your sex drive and fertility. For the first time, though, it’s fine,” Aila replies as she downs her portion; Barion and Radclyff imbibe theirs. It has not as bitter a taste for a potion as other concoctions are notorious, and the slightly sweet aftertaste aids in swallowing the liquid. The effects kick in much faster than anticipated as everyone’s heart rates are up and arousal, with Barion and Radclyff getting longer erections and Aila’s vagina becoming slick. “It’s working already,” she utters. “I’m not sure you’re getting cake tonight, Barion.”

“It’s ok, mom. We can try another dessert tonight and have the cake tomorrow,” Barion replied. Reaching down past Aila’s saturated underwear, he finds out just how excited she truly is, and already his hand is soaked. Not wasting any time, they run up the stairs as fast as possible while undressing and entering the master bedroom. Upon removing her underwear, the secretions from her pussy start to drip, and Barion and Radclyff open their mouths below to collect the droplets. They’re almost competing against each other, trying to obtain the best spot to lick her vagina when they perform oral after collecting several droplets. The potion seems to have a distinguished effect on Aila; her slit is more sensitive than usual, and it magnifies the pleasure senses from their tongues. Her body suddenly quivers in delight; they turn their tongues onto her erect and expose clit, and a finger touches it. It’s enough to release her juices, and it is in greater quantities that only maximum pleasure from regular intercourse can do, quickly saturating the men’s faces below.

“More! Do it more!” Aila begs, the urge not yet subsiding. Barion and Radclyff energetically oblige and begin round two of licking her slit, and they dig their tongues further in this time. Finally, Aila decides to take matters into her hands by using her flexibility to join them in licking her crotch. The different tongue adds more to her delectation, and it’s not long until she inundates herself and the others with the same amount of secretions as last time, but her heart still rages on, and oral isn’t going to cut it this time. She needs more. Her impulses tell her to fill her womb with the substance only males can provide. She beckons her husband to sit on her close to her face while Barion pounds away at her cunt. The sensitivity of the penises has more impact on the men from the wet and warm insides of her mouth and vagina. In addition to Barion penetrating her pussy, Radclyff licks it and Barion's shaft when it goes in a pulls out. The slippery insides lubricate the phallus enough that Barion has to watch his speed and force as he pounds away and the rod kisses the cervix; the vaginal walls contract on it to coax it to release the semen and complete the mating process. Barion’s body goes rigid, balls deep inside Aila as his seeds jet out from her vagina, and the amount is higher than any other instance previously. Some of it shoots straight up into Radclyff’s mouth, and he orgasms several seconds later, spilling his sperm down the sides of her mouth from the overflow. When they pull their shafts out of her, they continue to ejaculate hard and spray the last couple of shots at each other.

The heat subsides to where Aila can control herself but is still present to force her to fill up more sperm. “Switch positions, you two,” she speaks.

Now, Radclyff lays on top of Aila. He inserts his penis into her slick slit. Coincidently, Barion finds a comfortable position to allow both of them to suck his rod or ballsack. Squeezing her son’s balls and licking them, she's cognizant that there are way more loads in him than ever before, and she knows it’s the same for her husband; Radclyff guides the shaft to his mouth and strokes it. The well-lubricated walls allow Radclyff’s penis to go beyond the cervix and enter the uterus, something that rarely happens between him and Aila typically. His body goes stiff during his orgasm, and he utters a growl while ejaculating his massive amounts of cum inside her; it has a more forceful ejection out of her pussy than Barion’s when he cums also.

For their next round of coitus, Radclyff and Barion are in the same positions as last time. However, instead of Aila being on all fours on the bed, they stand and carry her by her hands and feet respectively and orient her body, so she faces the ceiling before moving their hips back-and-forth. Using her own strength to hang on instead of relying on them to hold on, Barion uses his free hands to fondle her breasts, and Radclyff uses him for rubbing her clitoris.

Still demanding more after the virile partners fill her womb, the Elf requests Barion to penetrate her vagina, and they are back on the bed. She sits on his penis with his legs up behind her neck while Radclyff attempts to shove his shaft into his son’s butthole, but she diverts it to hers instead. Her legs hang onto Radclyff and allow the force from his thrusts to make her slide down on her offspring’s phallus. The influence of the pull becomes too much, and she disconnects from the shaft right as Barion climaxes, and he sprays her entire front body before she manages to guide it back to finish depositing the rest in her womb. Shortly after that, Radclyff ejaculates; the droplets of his seed enter Barion’s mouth as he waits below, and he deposits the accumulation into her vagina. 

Aila and Radclyff rub their asses on their son’s penis during their break between sex.“Sorry about that, Barion,” she huffed. “That potion had a stronger effect on me than I thought, and it took over. It’s your birthday, so you should have full control of what we do tonight.”

“That’s alright, mom,” Barion said. “Let’s make use of the effects while the potion’s still active. I want to try this one position next if you and dad don’t mind.”

“We are yours to play with,” said Radclyff. 

For Barion’s idea, he inserts his penis into Aila’s vagina, and while he’s pounding away, Radclyff lifts both of them off the ground simultaneously, and they hang on to him by their legs; he inserts his rod into her anus. Barion and Radclyff find their most comfortable position for their heads when they move in to suck on her breasts. Barion’s hips propel faster and faster as he nears his orgasm with his dad close behind. All Aila can do is maintain a blissful look on her face. Almost climaxing together, Barion and Radclyff fill her with copious amounts of their seed, almost racing each other at draining their testicles. Their semen and her vaginal fluids drip and mix on the floor.

For his next idea, Aila lays on her back on the bed and lifts her rear up for Barion to insert his cock into her anus with his father’s cum still leaking out of her. Radclyff situates his body on top of her and begins licking her pussy while she sucks his penis. His offspring wants to participate also, so he shifts over to provide more room. When their tongues touch her clitoris, Aila jets out a stream of her secretions on their faces and applies more bite force on Radclyff’s shaft from her climax, almost to the point of causing pain on him. However, the increase in energy sends him over the edge. Her mouth has the taste of her husband all over inside. He ejects his cock from her while ejaculating and inserts it into Barion’s mouth. Barion responds by filling Aila’s anus with his semen and follows Radclyff’s footsteps, finishing his deposits in his father’s mouth.

Barion’s following recommendation is for Radclyff to present his ballsack and penis while on all fours. Aila proceeds to have Barion penetrate her vagina while beneath Radclyff. The dangling balls and cock look appetizing to them, so they start licking at the tip of the shaft and work all the way up until they have one of Radclyff’s testicles each in their mouth; they additionally rub his rod with their hands and her breasts. Then, like a waterfall, Radclyff’s seed deluge his wife and son below while Barion deposits his into her vagina and finishes jizzing over his father’s back.

Desiring a break from penetration, Aila requests Barion to sit on Radclyff’s lap. She proceeds to place their penises between her breasts, and she strokes them. Additionally, her mouth accumulates their rods and covers them with her saliva; she wraps around or slides in between the shafts going as far as sticking it in their urethras. They flood her mouth with their sperm, forcing her to free their cocks from her mouth, and they deluge her face with the remaining semen from their loads.

With the mixture of semen from two males still in her mouth, Aila forces Radclyff to bend over, presenting his posterior to her; she proceeds to spill the contents on and in his anus. In addition to her rimming her spouse, she reaches around with both hands and massages his balls and penis. Not wanting to ignore the action, Barion hangs underneath his father by his legs around Radclyff’s neck, allowing him to perform fellatio. With the help from his mother, he reciprocates oral back. Radclyff’s mind is in overdrive procession the stimulation from giving oral to Barion and receiving from him in conjunction with Aila stroking his penis and rimming him. Shortly after that, he ejaculates in his son’s mouth. Aila ceases her licking his anus and congregates beneath him with Barion to collect his seed; she and Barion exchange semen between their mouths he climaxes.

Continuing their intercourse, Barion is on his hands and knees; Radclyff mounts him and commences plowing his offspring’s anus. The lower half of the body face towards the head of the bed. For her part, Aila offers her vagina to their heads, and they proceed to lick her folds and swirl their tongues in her slit. Mixing it up, they add her anus to their wet tongues also. To give her upper half something to do, she rotates her body off the edge of the bed over to her child’s penis; her mouth covers the shaft and strokes it. After their saliva lubricates her asshole and pussy, in addition to her vaginal secretions, she rearranges herself to allow Barion to hump her butt. The amount of semen Radclyff ejaculates trickles down his son’s crack, balls, and dick, mixing with Barion’s sperm leaking from Aila.

Returning the favor, Barion mounts Radclyff, who is on all fours and pounds away at his anal sphincter. Aila slides underneath her husband, and he lays his body flat to penetrate her vagina. Her upper half is free to turn around, and it grants her the ability to attach her mouth to Barion’s anus and perineum; additionally, her hands fondle his testicles. In a sudden turn of events, Radclyff stands up, causing her to wrap her legs around him and searching a placement for her hands to hang on to him and Barion; she still does not halt her rimming her son. Radclyff’s action allows him access to his wife’s anus, and he wants to attempt to lick it; by some miracle, he manages to do it and continue to penetrate her pussy simultaneously. Barion is the first to squirt his load and Radclyff anon orgasms after. Before progressing to their next act, Barion and Radclyff deluge their semen on Aila by mutually masturbating each other. Aila masturbates, spraying her pussy juice on her husband and son.

“What is it would you like to do next, birthday man?” Aila asks.

“Let’s go to the heated pool, and we’ll continue there,” Barion responds. Scouring the dresser and finding the panties he wants, he looks at his dad and pulls it out. “And I want you to wear this special clothing like you do for mom.”

“I can do that,” Radclyff replies with enthusiasm and catches the underwear in one hand, excited at wearing panties again.

The feminine underwear the Fenri wears this time is vastly different from last night. Instead of being deep red with rose patterns and holes where there aren’t any patterns, it is just one solid fabric with the color and design that resembles a leopard's fur with petals on the waistband. It is also smaller than the previous one, and part of his penis pokes out from the erection when he wears it. 

Along the way to their destination, Aila and Radclyff rub Barion’s cock while he rubs his father’s shaft and shoves his fingers into his mother’s vagina. When they arrive at the pool, Radclyff performs a cannonball and drenches the other two from the splash. Instead of following his steps, Aila eases herself into the water, and Barion dangles his feet while his parents look at him from the edge of the pool.

“What do you want to do first, Barion?” Radclyff asks.

“I want mom and I reciprocating oral on each other while I’m standing in the pool and she’s underwater. I want you, dad, to submerge and suck on me also.”

“If that is what you wish, then we’ll do it,” Aila responds. By Barion’s request, she and Radclyff submerge when he fully enters and detects two tongues on his penis. Two legs with the butt and vagina trailing behind erupt from the water, and the legs wrap around his neck; he seizes his mom’s rear end, and he shoves two fingers from both hands into her anus in addition to licking her pussy. Even though it isn’t one of his demands, Aila and Radclyff take one of his testicles each in their hand and massage the orbs, causing him to pause performing oral on her. The absence of air in their lungs eventually compels them to seek it before their son reaches his orgasm.

“Do you wish for us to pursue this further, or do you want to try something else?” Aila questions Barion. 

“Something else,” Barion answers, lightly rubbing his chin.

“What do you have in mind?”

“I go underwater this time, and I suck on dad while you guide my cock to your pussy. I’ll give a signal to let me surface by releasing my mouth from dad’s dick before he fills me.”

“Your mom and I are in position, so you may go when ready,” Radclyff utters after assuming their position.

Filling his lungs with as much air as possible, Barion souses his body in the water, orienting himself to fit according to his daydream from last night. Brushing aside the panties for easier access, he encapsulates his dad’s penis in his mouth, going all the way down the knot while his mom thrusts her vagina into his own member. The amount of stimulation from the round adds to the lingering effects from a couple of minutes ago, so she detects her son’s semen filling her womb. However, he is bound and determined to force his father to cum with the remaining air he has; his hands hold Radclyff’s balls, and he gives a few squeezes and tugs. A sudden bump into Aila alerts him to her presence as she rests her pussy on Radclyff’s shaft, so every time he slides his mouth down, his nose enters her vagina. Barion’s endeavor ultimately is booming due to the addition of Aila’s vagina rubbing on her spouse’s penis, and he surfaces with semen in his mouth.

“What’s next?” Radclyff inquires.

“I’ll let you and mom come up with the techniques for now,” Barion replies. “You two are experts and have more knowledge than I do.”

“Whenever an inspiration hits you during our acts, don’t be afraid to let us know so we can do it. It’s still your birthday, so you still have control,” Aila responds. “I’ll make the first move. Then, let’s go over to the deeper end, and I’ll hold on to both of you as I slide my ass down your penises. Make sure yours are touching each other before I slide down, and feel free to have your way on my breasts and vagina.” Aila manages to slowly accommodate the two penises in her sphincter in the deeper section of the pool. In addition, they suck on her tits, and with their free hand, they stick their fingers in her slit. Two minutes in the position end in orgasm, and their genital fluids mix into the water.

For her next trick, Aila rests her back on Barion’s chest, and they lay on the edge of the pool. Together, Barion and Radclyff insert their penises directly into her vagina and share space inside her. Her tits willingly expel milk almost immediately in more significant quantities and force when she breastfeeds her husband and son. Her scream of ecstasy and her expulsion of pussy juice in the water provide more fuel to the men’s thrusts. They penetrate her faster and harder due to her vaginal secretions; they rub her clitoris in addition, adding more to the growing signals of enjoyment. Barion’s and Radclyff’s body stiffens when they shoot the streams of their seed into her womb.

Next, Aila and Radclyff deeply inhale as much air as possible, and they dive; their legs stick out of the water as they do a handstand underwater. They have difficulties inserting his penis into her vagina, so Barion has to intervene and guide the shaft. When Barion connects his parents' genitals together, his father immediately begins to hump her. Unfortunately, he can’t maintain a long distance from them for an extended time due to realigning their groins often. 

Since he must stay nearby, Barion will make light of his predicament by placing his mouth on Aila’s anus and shoving his tongue deep inside her; in addition, he puts his fingers, except his thumb, of his left hand into Radclyff’s butthole. Suddenly, he senses his parents’ tongue and mouth envelope both sides of his shaft. Their mouths eventually migrate to his testicles, and they each have one nut inside; they repeat the cycle repeatedly. His father climaxes first, and some semen splatters on his face, and not soon after, his own sperm mixes with the pool water.

To continue with their underwater theme, they inhale as much as their lungs can handle, sinking to the bottom of the pool. Then, in a pushup position, Barion presents his asshole towards his parents. Aila swims underneath enough for her mouth to suck on his shaft. Then, confident in the length of his dick, Radclyff inserts his into Barion’s orifice through his wife’s breasts. Once he’s inside his offspring, Radclyff swivels his entire body around, and while he pounds away, he wiggles his tongue in her pussy; she arches her butt up, and he shoves his whole right fist in her anus. The conservation of their limited air supplies allows them to stay submerged for four minutes, long enough to achieve their orgasm, and their lungs scream for oxygen when they do.

For their next trick, Aila recreates the underwater handstand she did with Radclyff but with Barion instead. Radclyff, on the other hand, allows both pairs of legs to wrap around his neck. During their intercourse, they lick, rub, and suck Radclyff’s penis and fondle his balls. They feel a wet sensation on their anus as he slides his tongue up and down their butthole, navigating over his son’s ballsack in the process. Barion is the first to ejaculate, and the excess spills out of Aila’s vagina onto Radclyff’s face. He pulls out of his mom, allowing his dad to clean up the mess on their genitals. Aila and Barion continue having their way on Radclyff’s cock, and they exchange semen between their mouths underwater when he inevitably cums.

At the request of Barion, their next act is from his daydream last night, and they sink the entire way to the bottom. Aila spreads her legs to allow Barion and Radclyff easier access to do cunnilingus on her. Next, they turn their bodies, so their butts face her, and she leads their penises to her mouth. Sharing his mom’s mouth and vagina with his dad causes Barion to cum first, followed by Radclyff. Aila is the last one to reach her climax when they move their tongues over her erect clitoris.

The Fenri’s Heat lives up to its name, and they continue to have sex for several more rounds; each load they release is just as much as the first one under the potion's effects. Eventually, it runs its course, and now all have enough vigor for one more round, and they intend to maximize their satisfaction and secretions. They decide on the master bedroom as the place for the finale, and Radclyff switches from wet panties into dry lingerie when they arrive, and he wears a bra with Aila’s aid. 

To maximize their load, they need to utilize every part of each other’s bodies as possible; Radclyff inserts his dick inside Aila’s cunt, and Barion inserts him into her butthole as she and Barion sit on Radclyff’s horizontal body. Barion’s hands fondle her breasts as Radclyff arches his rear end upward, allowing her to suck his anus and squeeze his balls while he proceeds to lick his son’s asshole. His rimming changes to his wife, with some difficulty. Barion pulls out of Aila and reinserts into her mouth through Radclyff's butt cheeks. They cease their penetration, and both lick her vagina while she gives a handjob to both of them simultaneously.

After a few minutes of prep, Aila spreads her vagina to accumulate both penises together in her when they feel it is time. As Barion and Radclyff thrust their hips, they each use one of their free hands to rub against her clitoris and use their other hand on her breasts, and they suck her nipples. All their preparations send her over the edge, and her vaginal juices erupt, coating their shafts. She pulls out as she continues to release her secretions and sprays the remaining amount over her husband’s and son’s entire bodies before sitting back down on their rods. The added lubrication allows Radclyff to knot her, trapping Barion’s penis inside, and they fill her with the most semen they can possibly ejaculate. With their energy reserves depleted, they finally fall asleep while attached by their groins; for Barion, this is one birthday he’ll never forget.

0