CHAPTER 14 – Normal Friends Go to the Movies Together. Part 3.
125 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 14 - Normal Friends Go to the Movies Together. Part 3.

"Hmm... I don't know... I'm not convinced... It's too... ordinary... and boring."

"Yes... I expected him to be more handsome, but he's normal... So pathetic... After all, he was destined to be a pathetic guy and die a virgin. He couldn't even earn enough money in the future to lose his virginity with a prostitute. Tsk. This guy is a disaster."

The old man who helped Saoko, whose real name is "Rauk," was gathered with a little fairy girl. That girl appears to be 10 years old and has black wings, but she is much older than she looks. Her skin is tan, her hair is pink and long, and her eyes are red. Her teeth are sharp, making her look adorable but intimidating. The fairy girl's name is Tanya.

They were gathered in a relaxing green valley, where there are only trees and the air is pure. It's a beautiful landscape, worthy of paradise, but a certain person ruins that beauty.

"Cough, cough, cough! I can't anymore!" Saoko complained, sweating and out of breath.

They were watching Saoko run, as his training to defeat Dreimo had begun, but they were very disappointed with his performance.

"It disgusts me. Couldn't you have chosen someone better, idiot?" Tanya said.

Tanya observed a hologram of Saoko's slim version, and unlike the clichés, his slim version was too ordinary... He was even a bit ugly.

They hoped that Saoko would become handsome and cool when he loses weight, but they were so disappointed with the final result.

"This guy is pathetic from head to toe. He's completely different from Dreimo. He will be defeated. If Saoko is a number, he would be 0, and Dreimo is 1,000,000,000. Even more."

"Don't judge someone by their appearance, he is perfect. His personality is really perfect for the plan. He just needs some development... But it's true, if we want him to obey us, we must manipulate him and give him what he wants."

The hologram started to change... Now Saoko's slim version looked better. He became very handsome, even more handsome than Dreimo's normal form.

"First, we need to make him grateful to us by helping him with his revenge."

"Hahahahahaha! Revenge? You're so adorable!"

Upon hearing that annoying laughter, both clicked their tongues, irritated.

Sant appeared in front of them and raised her middle finger while sticking out her tongue, mocking them and their attempt at revenge against Dreimo.

Thousands of Gods tried in the past and all failed, that's why she doesn't worry because she's used to seeing Dreimo winning and can't imagine him losing.

Dreimo, since "that" day, has never lost a fight, and the few times he did lose, it was because he pretended to be defeated just for fun, so that his future victories would be more satisfying.

"My lovely husband took care of the idiot who stole the fat guy's girlfriend!"

Upon hearing that, the two Gods were scared, as Dreimo has just taken away one of the most important points in their plan and Saoko's main motivation.

Without that guy, Saoko won't perform as desired.

"What did you say?!"

"Fucking Goddess, you're not allowed to leak information! I'll tell the Supreme Goddess to eliminate you!"

"Fufu. Haha... Hahahahahaha!"

Sant started laughing even more, infuriating the Gods because they weren't taken seriously despite the great effort they're putting into their plan.

"You're so adorable. My lovely husband killed him because he made his new friend uncomfortable. 🎶It was a great coincidence.🎶"

"Tsk. Dammit. That son of a bitch always has to ruin everything."

"This complicates things... Wait..."

The old man smiled, recalling a certain event that is about to happen.

"Saoko just wants to have an interesting school life."

"But he's 17, he's almost done with high school. There's no time left."

"Yes, there is... In world 157, there's a magic school that trains students to become the next heroes and try to kill the Demon King. And every year, they summon 3 people from another world to train them, as the summoned individuals gain unique abilities."

"That's true... But the Supreme Goddess only allows 3 people, and Saoko wants to get revenge on 6 girls, including his older sister and his ex-girlfriend."

"I'll take care of..."

"Hahahahahaha!"

Sant interrupted him with her laughter and smiled.

"Do you think Dreimo will lose? Old man, you little brat, remember my words. You will regret having Dreimo as your enemy. All of Dreimo's enemies end up regretting being considered his enemy. You know that perfectly well, old man. Fufu. Exploding while having an arm up your ass. A fitting end for that idiot."

The old man growled with anger, but that didn't scare Sant. On the contrary, it made her smile even more.

"You'll have the same fate as that idiot if you keep it up, and I'll be in the front row to witness it, old man."

Sant disappeared, and Tanya stomped on the ground with force, causing a small earthquake and destroying part of the floor.

They were filled with anger but also stress because Dreimo completely changed their plans and is forcing them to rethink their plan, delaying their plans.

"If I could kill her, she would already be dead."

"That traitor... At least she can't leak information."

But, even if they try, they couldn't defeat her.

After all, she is like her mother, and her mother was the only one capable of taming a monster like Dreimo... Well, until she made a mistake and the monster she raised ended her life.

(Pov - Dreimo)

Ah... I feel somewhat uncomfortable... I guess those damn Gods have already started preparing the new assassin.

Mmm... Who has the power to do that...?

I can only think of two possible Gods.

Tanya, the Fairy Goddess.

And Rauk, the old bastard who has hated me since I killed his son.

If the Supreme Goddess hadn't stopped me, that old man would already be dead.

Damn it. Supreme Goddess, is this part of your plan? I'm not your damn toy!

"Ah..."

But there's nothing I can do to prevent it, just wait.

Yuik and I are watching an action movie because it was the only entertaining movie available.

It's about a cop who has to find his baby's killer... Something intense but tolerable. After all, it's a movie for adults. Obviously, I checked online if there were any sex scenes because seeing that would bring back bad memories for Yuik. Fortunately, there aren't any.

Yuik seems impressed by the movie's special effects.

We were watching a police chase scene, and she doesn't blink.

It was a good idea to watch this movie. Yuik seems to like movies with a lot of action. Fufu. I'll show you recordings of my most epic fights later; I'm more than sure you'll love them.

I've fought all kinds of beings. Good Gods, evil Gods, Demon Kings, legendary and mythological monsters, races from other worlds, evil spirits, blah, blah, blah. I've fought against every existing race and triumphed. The Supreme Goddess is the only being I can never defeat; her power is beyond my imagination.

I took a sip of my soda... Ah, delicious.

Living a normal life and not having to fight demons and Gods trying to screw up my existence is very relaxing.

In the future, I will be attacked, but I think that assassin will try to kill me in 5 years. I have plenty of time to prepare.

The assassin's power will be equivalent to the power I have, combined with the power of my allies.

If I stay away from heroes and only have normal friends, the assassin won't become so strong.

I think I'll train Yuik as a precaution. It's better to prevent her from being attacked by surprise. The assassin will be more powerful, but I don't care. As long as Yuik is safe, I don't mind fighting someone stronger than me... I'm already used to it.

... Damn it, I got lost in my thoughts and didn't pay attention to the movie.

Dreimo, you're a normal man now, so don't worry about it. Enjoy the normalcy.

I continued watching the movie calmly.

"Did you like the movie, Yuik?"

Yuik nodded quickly.

"I'm glad."

After more than two hours, the movie ended, and we left the cinema.

I think it's time to go back home.

"There are also movies that contain nudity, but most of those scenes are unnecessary. I prefer movies with profanity and comedy. I used to like movies with blood too, but I've seen so much of it that it no longer impresses me."

I was talking to Yuik about different types of movies and my favorites to teach her more about that art.

Yuik showed a lot of interest in action movies, so I plan on watching more movies at home. I want her to have fun.

There are hundreds of thousands of movies in all worlds, Yuik, but I'll make sure to get you the best ones, so that...

"Do you have any left?!"

"N-no, I don't anymore!"

This smell... Drugs?

I stopped and looked at a corner of the street... 6 girls... And they seem nervous.

Hmm... Two of them were with the guy who committed suicide... Well, with the guy I forced to commit suicide.

Considering the clothes they're wearing and their faces, I can tell they're drug addicts... According to Sant's report, the guy I killed was raping women and selling drugs.

It's very likely that they became addicted and slept with him to get drugs, and now that he's gone, they're suffering from anxiety because they haven't consumed anything. Their trembling bodies filled with nervousness confirm it.

Ah... I couldn't help but feel sorry for them... I know what it's like to be drugged and violated... At least I was able to control myself and didn't become addicted.

Well, it took me a long time to overcome it, but I did.

Poor girls, they were manipulated into becoming drug addicts and giving themselves up for mere drugs... And they're so young... Ah, damn it.

"Why did he commit suicide?! Who will give us...?!"

I created a soundproof field to avoid hearing anything and to think. Besides, I don't want Yuik to hear them.

They're addicts... They're probably considering selling their bodies because the guy I killed was prostituting women. Selling their bodies to get drugs... If they continue down that path, they won't last long, they'll end up in debt, and they'll be killed when they can't pay for what they consumed. Or at best, they'll be condemned to live in poverty forever, selling their bodies to survive.

I have to prevent them from going down the wrong path.

I'm only doing this because I hate rape, I don't want them to suffer more than they already have. If even a monster like me could start a new life, you can also start anew and try to move forward with your lives.

I removed the soundproof field and approached them.

"Yuik, this is private, but don't leave my side."

Yuik followed me, and I deactivated the [Language] ability.

She won't understand what we say.

Judging by the clothes they're wearing, they're prostitutes... Or the guy I killed forced them to wear that.

Either way, I don't care.

I stood next to them and looked at them.

"Girls, it's nighttime, it's dangerous to stay here. Go back home."

As I speak, I release an invisible magical powder that will enter their noses and eliminate the addiction.

It's something I learned, as I had to be prepared for anything, even to prevent addictions.

I had to avoid those kinds of situations from happening as they would only delay my plans, although it was never necessary to use it. I'm grateful for having learned that because it will be useful to me today.

"Tsk. Stay out of it, old man."

"Get out of here."

"I see. Rebel girls, huh? How adorable. Well, goodbye."

I walked away and stretched my arms.

"Oh, that's right."

I stopped and turned to look at them.

"I heard rumors about rapists in the area. Be careful... Huh?"

I activated the [Language] ability on Yuik.

"Yuik, go home!"

I immediately created a soundproof barrier to avoid scaring her.

"Don't be scared, it's part of my plan."

I removed it.

"Go, Yuik!"

Yuik nodded and ran away. How smart of her, she understood my plan right away!

"Girls, run!"

"What's wrong with you, old man?"

"Oh, what do we have here?"

There are no security cameras, and there's no one around. And I created a huge soundproof field, no one can hear us.

10 men with bats and guns approached us.

"Well, well. 6 beautiful girls. One escaped, but it doesn't matter."

They aimed their weapons at us.

"You will come with us."

The girls are scared and trembling.

They're crying... They're too afraid... It worked.

I approached and stood in front of them.

"You'll have to kill me first if you want to take them."

"Heh. That won't be a problem."

The leader, who is huge, muscular, and carrying a bat, approached me.

He tried to hit me, but I easily dodged his attack and delivered a strong blow to his throat.

He fell to the ground, in pain, and I took the bat.

"Fire!"

...

...

...

Ah... Blah, blah, blah. A long and boring fight later.

I defeated them all and was heavily injured... Or so they thought.

They looked at me as if I had bullet wounds, but the reality is completely different.

All of them are on the ground, and I stand triumphant.

All their gazes on me show concern, but I also sense gratitude, admiration, and... Excitement? Well, it was expected, but it was easier than I thought. They truly are simple teenagers.

"We need to call an ambulance!"

"N-no... It's not necessary... Yuik will call the police... And you're drugged... Surely, you don't want your parents to see you like this. Cough, cough. Go away, I'll explain everything to the police."

"T-thank you for saving us!"

One of them tried to hug me, but I moved away from her.

"I find drug addicts disgusting. I only saved you because... Well... I suppose it was just an impulse... Go away."

We heard a patrol car, and they immediately ran off.

"Thank you again!"

"We'll never forget what you did for us!"

They all left...

Wait... A little longer... Okay. They've gone far enough.

The bodies and my wounds disappeared. It was all just an illusion.

"I knew improving my illusion magic was a good idea."

The fight itself was simple, hitting them in the face, getting shot, hitting them again, blah, blah, blah. Ah, how boring. I don't even remember what I did; I just let my instincts fight.

I entered my house and saw Yuik waiting for me at the entrance.

"Sorry for taking so long."

What I did was necessary for two reasons.

Number 1: To look cool. They're teenagers. Seeing something cool will impress them and catch their attention.

Number 2: To make them fall in love. Why? If they fall in love with me, they'll try to leave the life of prostitution and drugs because I said I find drug addicts disgusting.

They're teenagers, so it's highly likely that they'll fall in love with a man who protected them with his body, fighting with his own fists to save them. I saved their lives, and I believe I'm considered attractive in this world. They'll definitely...

Wait...

Oh... Prostitution is controlled by a criminal organization... I have experience with that. My mother worked for one.

My mother was a prostitute, so I know about it.

The guy I killed must have been involved with one... I need to investigate.

"Yuik, you'll stay here tonight. Is that okay? We have a day off tomorrow, so it doesn't matter."

Yuik nodded.

Alright, let's solve this problem.

After dinner, Yuik went to sleep, and I prepared to go out.

"Well, it's time to work."

While Dreimo was preparing his plan, the girls he saved, Saoko's former friends, ex-girlfriend, and older sister, were hiding in Saoko's sister's house... And they continued talking about Dreimo.

"And then, with his elbow, he deflected that guy's punch!"

"And with his foot, he kicked the weapon and headbutted him!"

"And he was so handsome!"

"He looked so cool!"

"... Do you think we'll ever see him again?"

"I hope so!"

"... Even though he considers us disgusting."

"But... Now that that idiot is dead, we're free... I stole his phone and deleted everything. He doesn't have our photos and videos anymore."

"That's true... And I don't feel the need to take any more pills... I think love cured me of my addiction," said Saoko's sister.

"I'm sorry, but I was going to say that."

"Hey, I talked to him first!"

"But I saw him first!"

And so, Dreimo's plan worked perfectly... They fell in love with Dreimo. And in the process, he further ruined the Gods' plan and Saoko's revenge.

7