Chapter 2: Instead of getting R&R. Get isekai’ed.
227 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is AC-130 squadron, MuhFreedom. Commencing heavy democratic bombardments. Enjoy the fireworks boys.

The battle kicked off with a huge bang from the American side as four of their AC-130 Gunship rain hell from above, pummeling everything to the ground below. 

It was pure chaos as No-Pats infantries  were dying left and right. The battle seems to shift in America’s favor however one particular No-Pats member took out a defibrillator and started performing gods work.

“Don’t worry son, I gotchu! Now get back in the fight!”

The No-Pats who revived one of the downed foot soldier was equipped with a medic load out, thanks to Tama last minute change. Medics were already on site, mingled amongst the other foot soldiers and reviving their downed comrades to shift the battle back into attrition.

FireBase Hawk to Dice Squadron. Requesting air support. We got too many hostile Apaches in the  sky.

In the Command Center, Tama redirected a jet fighter squadron to the Firebase in hopes to reduce the air majority that the American forces is currently dominating.

Outside the Commander Center, The American coalition forces began to charge the defending No-Pats, enmasse.

This is tank column, TheWall. Commencing full frontal assault.

A joint tank column consisting of Japanese Type 10s, German Leopard 2A5s and American M1A5s took the lead in the assault with a combination of light vehicles and IFVs in the back and the coalition infantries right behind them.

“A little more.. come on.”

Tama muttered as he’s watching a live feed from his command room.

They were unaware of the mines and hidden suicide bombers buried underneath. Tama is counting on their sacrifice to deter most of the assaulting forces. 

When the American coalition forces reached the half way mark, mines and hidden suicide bombers sprung out from the ground catching all of them off by surprise.

“That tanks’ ass is MINE!” 

One of the No-Pats suicide bomber shouted and charged straight at a M1A5, jumped on it and hugged it before detonating himself. One by one many tanks were critically disabled thus halting the majority of the assault.

“Haha! Scatter and follow up by indirect fire.”

Tama transmitted his order soon after the 1,000 strong assault force stutter.

“We are green lit to send out hate! Let EM HAVE IT!”

One of the gun crews screamed and immediately, every heavy equipments mounted on the roof tops in the FireBase starting firing mortar shells and .50 caliber rounds.

From the sky, the air supported called in by Tama started the hitting the disabled tanks. As night fell, the battle soon reached the inside of FireBase Hawk. Gun fights soon became hand to hand brawl as both sides started using whatever they could get their hands on to go beat each other shitless.

“Fuck! It’s the OutCasts.. why are the OutCasts here!?”

One of the coalition member screamed in realization while at the same time bludgeoned said No-Pat with a frying pan.

As the number of No-Pats occupying in the firebase starts to dwindle down, Tama believed it was time to call a retreat as they had already achieved their purpose.

“This is Tama to all No-Pats, retreat tactically. We have achieved our goal, the Red Dragon will mop up the rest.”

The brawl continued however one by one, the No-Pats began their retreat out of FireBase Hawk.  Some found their way out by going out with a bang while others took aircrafts and spare vehicles  that weren’t damaged from the bombardments.

As the base soon fell to the coalition force, victory was soon fell short as they realized too late. It was a ploy to gather a large force in one place to launch a Super Weapon. That change of plan was left out from the rest of the No-Pats and Tama only got wind of it from a Red Dragon messenger 5 hours ago. 

As the entire No-Pats forces got airlifted out. Tama gave them one last surprise.

“We did an incredible job today and for that I got a surprise  for you all.”

Tama chuckled as he broadcasted his speech to every No-Pats within the vincinity.

“Please take a look behind you.”

On cue, a barrage of Nuclear Missiles came from the sky and detonated, obliterating the firebase, the occupying force and everything else for that matter within 500 km radius.

A transmission came though the No-Pats open comms.

“Tama, I hope you and your crew liked my presents. And as promised 50% resources and War Bonds had been delivered to your headquarter. It was a pleasure doing business with you guys.”

Tama quickly took over the silence left by Leang.

“Aight. When we get back home, let’s party to Darude Sandstorm!”

Cheers and applause resounded from every No-Pats members.  However those cheers were soon interrupted by a massive shaking that was felt throughout each aircrafts. 

“What the hell?”

Tama muttered before the shaking turned into a uncontrollable zero g which caused everyone to pass out. A single emergency message was sent back to HQ

[No-Pats Scepter Battalion to HQ] Mayday. All aircrafts reports loss of steering control and equipments failure. Requesting deployment of Search and Rescue.

At the same time a message was also sent from HQ.

[HQ to Scepter Battalion] Distress! Unknown anomaly detected. Affecting entire No-Pats personnel, including Dolls. Require immediate assistance!

The smell of jet fuel and carbon smoke woke Tama up. Dazed and confused he got up to quickly asses the situation. Right off the bat, their Condor aircraft crashed but he felt something was off. 

He continued to observe his surroundings and saw other No-Pats rummaging through the wreckage to look for those who might be pinned under. The medics took out their defibrillator and began reviving those who were unlucky from the crash.

“Tama! You got to fucking look up!”

Tama look at the direction where the panic shout came from and he saw it was McKay. His finger were pointing up which caused some people, including Tama to look up and what they saw were two moons.

Everyone felt dread as they knew where they came from that there was only one moon, not two.

“This can’t be real….”

Panic and fear started to hit some of the No-Pats as they entered the denial phase. It took help from other members that were unshaken by the revelation to comfort those breaking down.

Tama being one of them stood up and tried to bring everyone back to reality.

“People! I know what some of you are going through and I won’t deny it myself but you’ve got to tough it out. You know what happens if you show weakness!”

Tama inhaled some air and let out his loudest voice.

“THAT DAY YOU TOOK AN OATH, YOU DECLARED YOU ARE NO LONGER NORMAL LIKE OTHERS!”

The No-Pats stopped what they were doing and looked at Tama.

“We will get through this together. Just like we always do!”

The No-Pats looked at each other and nodded. One by one they stood up and picked up their gears and equipments.

They began to head to other crash sites to help. Before Tama joined them, he glanced up at the sky once more as if he felt like someone or something was spying on him and his group.

In the next few chapters, Tama and his No-Pats will have irregular thinking and ideology that’s different from normal people. They will do things that most people would see it as inhumane and cruel.

7