Chapter 3
628 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

|Number Roll: 124! Minecraft!|

As I open up my eyes, I immediately get up from my bed and look at the clock.

"4 AM, dammit!"

I quickly take a deep breath and look at my power. Tch. It looks like I can't finish my precursor tech. I sit on the bed and begin to sort out what kind of blueprint is inside my head. After a few seconds, I know which tech tree I have inside my head.

Minecraft.

If my previous tech tree specialized in survival, this one specializes in survival and magic. Every single one of them has magic in them. If the previous one is pure technology, this one is a combination between technology and magic.

Not only that, but this tech tree also has a weird effect on the real world. As long as I have this tech tree, the world around me will have the physics of the Minecraft world. I don't know if it will spawn some monster, but I will cross that bridge later.

For now, I need to gather some wood. I'm really lucky that I did not need to punch some trees to gather some wood. I don't think my auraless hand can handle that. I get away from my bet and take a saw from my toolbox.

I'm really lucky to have this tech tree. While I cannot make an auto resource gathering machine, this one lets me gather the resource underground without me needing to go to the city.

~Three hours later~

"Fiuh."

I don't know how Steve does it, but carrying a massive block of woods is not easy. This body is pretty strong as I work for a crime family, and they need strong build personnel but carry stack upon stack of woods still hard.

Not only woods, but I also gather some wood after making a pickaxe and Crafting table. I have yet to go too deep underground but deep enough to gather some stone, and when I gather that stone using a pickaxe that I craft, the world physics starts to go wary.

When I weigh it, the stone that I carry is around three thousand kilograms or more or less six hundred sixty-one pounds. Yeah, I carry a one-meter cubic stone that weighs three thousand kilograms like it was nothing.

I don't know if this effect will still be in place by the time my tech tree switches up. Urgh. That means I will spend the rest of my day here underground, gathering enough material for my other Tinkering season.

"For now, I need to make a bag of holding."

Bag of Holding is the bag that lets me use inventory like the one Steve has in Minecraft. A three-by-nine inventory that can stack a resource up to sixty-four. I need this. While my PDA had the same function, it did not have the stack function as the bag of holding. It can only digitize an individual item. Because of that, I need to carry all the wood by myself.

"I need leather, iron ingots, and some dirt? What?"

What kind of bag needs dirt as its main ingredient? Urgh. I really should not question all of this. There is a reason why Tinker is considered an alien technology. It defies any physics we have.

"I'm really lucky that all of those items are easy to get. Leather is on the west side of the city, and I think some blacksmith is willing to sell me some iron ingots."

With that in mind, I get out from my base and walk toward my motorcycle.

~Two hours later~

I get carried away. I look at the item in front of me and sigh. I can understand the need to buy some wheat seed and some fruit sapling, but I couldn't help buying that much electronic scrap at that price.

While walking through the market, I encountered someone selling fifty kilos worth of electronic scrap, and all of them only cost me two hundred and fifty liens. That is a deal. My Tinker's eyes already shine in excitement from all the items that I can recycle and reuse.

If I still have my previous tech tree, I will be even more excited.

My Minecraft specialty did not really care about all those junks. It only cares about those sweet, sweet raw resources. After putting down all the scrap on the ground, I quickly make a bag of holding.

Fifteen minutes. That is all it takes to make a bag of holding that can carry 2368 items if I stack all of the items.

"Pickaxe, a bag of holding, some food, Stasis rifle, and a pistol."

I nod my head and get out of my base. I walk a few meters away from my base and begin to dig.

"Brothers of the mine rejoice! "

"Swing, swing, swing with me."

"Raise your pick and raise your voice!"

"Sing, Sing, Sing with me."

~Seven hours later~

"Fucking hell. Underground mining is exhausting."

I sit on the chair and release a tired sigh before drinking some cold water. I successfully dug a few kilometers down. Yeah. In a few hours, I was able to dig a few kilometers down the earth. Minecraft physics is bullshit.

While I have yet to find any diamond in the underground, I found a few stacks of iron ore, coal, gold, and lapis lazuli. Not only that, but I also get a few stacks worth of dust from the underground. Oh yeah, I found dust after I dug maybe three kilometers underground.

I can see many crystals sitting in the underground cavern deep underground. While there are only two types of dust in this cavern, the amount of dust in there is massive. I think this vein can power up the Kuchinashi city for ten years if the city government uses the dust for power only.

It was not a big vein, but it was not small either. If I decide to sell that dust, I think I can get a few million yen.

I don't really know the price of dust right now, so I don't know the accurate price of dust. What if Roman and co are already robbing dust left and right? That means dust prices are skyrocketing.

I want to use the dust for my project, but I did not have the blueprint for it just yet, maybe in the future. I also feel a little bit better knowing that I have a source of income. Dust was a hot accommodation even when Roman did not rob all dust stores.

"Anyway, I should build a smelting room, and I don't think a closed base like this is a good thing for a smelting room."

There is too much smoke coming from the smelter, and I don't think this base has the same physics as the Minecraft world. I did not want lung disease from inhaling that much smoke.

Cube house it is.

-||-

 

Tinker tech in this chapter:

 

Stasis Rifle:

Spoiler

[collapse]

 

Bag of Holding:

Spoiler

[collapse]

 

Pickaxe:

Spoiler

[collapse]

 

Crafting Table:

Spoiler

[collapse]
10