Chapter 10
493 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

|3rd POV|

"Sorry, General. It looks like we are getting too late."

Clover Ebi tells his superior about his finding. After searching for seven days, the Ace-Ops finally find where Angelo used to stay.

The only thing Angelo left behind was a small stone structure that he used as a storage room. Even then, the room is half destroyed, and he only leaves it behind because he is running out of time.

Seeing he did not have much time left, Angelo decided to destroy all the buildings he built using Minecraft tools. After gathering all the resources, devices, and tools inside the building, Angelo destroys it.

"Tch. It looks like he saw the interview. I already said to those fools that he will run away when they do that interview."

James already told the councilman of Atlas Kingdom to hold their mouth for a moment, but no, they decided to do the exact opposite of what he said. They think about the short-term PR movement by speaking to the public that they WILL recruit Angelo to their faction without knowing the situation.

"Now we have to track down this man once again."

"Sir. Permission to speak freely?"

"Granted."

"Why are we tracking him? I know you want him to join our rank, but I don't think doing this will make him want to join our rank. It makes him think that we should hunt him down because he does something that breaks the law."

James looks at the leader of Ace-Ops for a second and nods his head.

"You are right. I don't want this man to know that you and your team are tracking him down but because of those fools in the council, what you are saying comes true."

Clover opens his mouth before closing it up a second later. He knows that the General is right. If the councilman did not do what they did, he and his team would not be seen as a group of people hunting him down.

"The only thing we can do is to track him down and clear the misunderstanding. Because of that, I need you and your team to track this man. Get back first and spread out the other agents across Mistral and tell them to put their ear on the ground."

"Understood."

While Ace-Ops are snooping around the forest near Kuchinashi, Angelo drives his submarine through the dark ocean while seeing the map above him. In the past two days, he has spent his day gathering all the resources he has and making some support devices for his Cyclops.

In two days, Angelo successfully made a hologram of the Remnant map. It was a real-time map that showed his current location. Not only that, but he can also make a small water filtration machine inside his Cyclops. While it did not filter the water as much as a normal Water filtration machine, it still filters two-liter worth of water every hour.

Not only that, but he also makes the Cyclops into his house by creating beds, kitchen tools (Stove, frying pan, etc.), and some small lab.

He did not do a massive experiment at the moment, but he still makes some weapons or other tools when the cyclops need some recharging.

Angelo is currently in the river near Higanbana, the village in the southwest of the City of Mistral.

He parks his Cyclops in the deep river west of Higanbana. Angelo wants to stop at the village to resupply and also sell some of his dust crystals on the way. He wants to make a permanent base, but he decides to refrain from doing so.

His main destination is the kingdom of Vale. The safest place is where your enemy stays. He can stay in Atlas, but with the prejudice of Faunus in that place, he cannot stay in Atlas. Not only that, but Angelo is also afraid that the Atlas military will know about his illegal mining around their area.

The Kingdom of Vale, on the other hand, did not really have any prejudice to Faunus. There are still bigotted people, but it was not as big as the one in Atlas. The masses will notice his new cat pupil, and he cannot live in peace if he decides to go to Atlas.

Angelo got out of his submarine and took a tube from his bag of holding. He then places the tube on the ground, and seconds later, it changes into a hoverbike. This hoverbike is called Snowfox.

The Snowfox is a one-person hoverbike designed for fast traversal over a wide variety of terrain. While providing little protection for the pilot, the Snowfox can easily outmaneuver most threats.

This is the new vehicle Angelo made inside the Cyclops after he cannibalized his motorcycle to make the Cyclops. While the Snowfox did not have the same speed as his previous motorcycle, it can be used on any terrain.

"Let's see. I think I should stop near the village. There is no need to gather more attention for my hoverbike."

After thirty minutes of driving, Angelo got away from his hoverbike and stored it inside his bag of holding before continuing his journey on foot.

Just as he was about to arrive in Higanbana, Angelo could hear many screams coming from the village. He then starts to run toward the village while taking out his weapons from his bag of holding.

After a minute of running, Angelo sees why there is a scream coming from the village. A grim wave is happening, and they are attacking Higanbana. Because Higanbana is a small village, there are not many hunters staying in this village. The same with Mistralian soldiers. They only come every five months to clean the Grimm around the village.

However, because of the recent drug incident, the soldier moved to the City of Mistral.

This is the reason why the Grimm attack the village. The number of the Grimm got too big for the villager to contain, and with each day the soldier did not arrive, the more worried the villager got. The more worried the villagers get, the more Grimm wants to attack.

One of those villagers is Scarlet, who is running away from the Beowolf chasing her. The said Beowolf leaped toward her and was ready to tear her body apart. However, before it could tear her apart, Scarlet saw a tall young man appear behind her and cut the Beowolf with his sword. This young man is Angelo.

After defeating the Beowolf, Angelo looks at Scarlet that falls to the ground and over his hand.

"Are you okay?"

"En. Thank you."

"Think nothing of it. Can you still run?"

"I think so. Good. Do you know where the others gather?"

"I know."

"Lead the way."

Scarlet nods her head and starts to run toward the western side of the village. They continue to run toward the location where the others gather. After a minute of running, Angelo can see three people fight against a group of Grimm while protecting the church behind them.

"There! It was the emergency building we use in case something like this happens."

"Good."

When Angelo arrives, he immediately shoots the Grimm in front of him and uses his sword to stab it from behind. After three minutes of fighting, all the Grimm are dead.

"Thank you for helping us, friend."

A middle-aged man with dark green hair and blue eyes walks toward Scarlet and Angelo.

"The name is Jasper. Once again, thank you for helping us."

"Angelo. Think nothing of it. How is the situation?"

"Bad. The attack was so sudden, and many people got injured."

"I see. Can you show me to them? I have something that can help their injury."

Jasper looks at Angelo for a few seconds before nodding his head. The people around him look at Jasper, asking if he is serious about his decision. Jasper is the village leader, and the others want to know if he wants to let a stranger look after their wounded family member.

Seeing Jasper nod his head, the other people let him get inside the church.

As the door opens up, Angelo sees many people lying on the ground clutching their bleeding bodies. Seeing the situation, Angelo looks at Scarlett and takes a few gallons of water, a medium-sized basin, and a few bottles of health potion he made.

"Here. Please help me pour the water into this basin. Once the basin is filled with water, pour the liquid inside this bottle, stir it for a second and let the other drink the water. I will heal the one with the worst injury."

Scarlet did not know what he meant by that but decided to obey his order. It was the least thing she could do after rescuing her from the Grimm. Scarlet poured the water into the basin, and when the basin was almost full, she took the dark red liquid Angelo left for her and poured it into the basin.

The clear water changes color into a light red. After stirring it for a second, she takes some of the water using the potion bottle and walks toward the injured man next to her. She helped the man head for a little before letting him drink the liquid.

Scarlet widens her eyes when she sees the wound on the man's body slowly get closed. The other people also widened their eyes to see the phenomenon. Seeing the effect of the liquid, the other people take some of the water using glass and even take some using their hands before feeding the liquid to their loved ones.

After a few minutes, all of the potions are gone, and the deluded potion is also gone, leaving healed people behind. Angelo gets back to Scarlet after he finishes feeding the health potion directly to the one that has the heaviest injury.

When Angelo got back from healing all the people, he was surrounded by many people thanking him for his potion. Just as Angelo wanted to say that it was okay, he could hear a scream coming from outside.

With a gentle push, Angelo quickly got out of the church and got ready to fight.

7