Chapter 13
475 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hmmm, I should go to the north and follow the shipping route."

I look at the map above me and think about the route I can take. I have two options I can take. The first one is to go to the north and follow the Argus-Vale route. This route is the safer option as Atlas military and Argus military always clean the route every month. The downside is that it takes longer. I can arrive in Argus in two weeks and ten more days before I arrive in Vale with my current speed.

The other option is that I use the direct route. I can stay in Himawari village to resupply and maybe sell some dust that I just refined using my newly made Dust refining machine. After resupplying and gathering other material, I can directly go to the west and arrive in a coastal village called Brima.

Right now. I'm on the southern side of Shion village, and it takes three days of continuous driving using Cyclops before arriving in Himawari and another five days before arriving in Vale. When I reach the continent of Sanus, I can take the Emerald River, one of the biggest rivers in the world, to go to Vale.

The downside of choosing this route is that many Grimm are roaming this route. Because this route was not used, the Vale government did not want to waste their resources on cleaning this sea.

While I am confident my Cyclops can take a few blows; I don't think it can tank massive damage without stopping. I can use my Repair Tool, but I need to get out of Cyclops to repair my submarine, and I don't think I'm strong enough to face a giant underwater Grimm.

Because of this, I will take the northern route. I can drive around the coast area, far enough without alerting the people in the land but far enough where I did not need to worry about the Grimm.

Let's go to Argus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|3rd POV|

|Today's Tech Tree: 7! Overwatch!|

"This… this tech tree is awesome!"

Angelo shouted after exploring the tech tree inside his head. He knows about this tech tree as he hears and watches about this game. This tech tree is called Overwatch. This tech tree is a futuristic tech tree that has the same futuristic setting as RWBY world.

However, unlike Remnant, who need their Oil Cocaine to do their technology works, Overwatch tech tree uses fusion energy. The people in the Overwatch universe already found a portable nuclear fusion that was safe to use.

Not only that, but they also have better technology in solar energy than the Subnautica tech tree.

"First thing first, I need to make a new energy production machine. I want to make a portable nuclear plant, but I still need that goddamn Uranium. I really should make some drone that can scan the land in search of Uranium when I get a permanent resident."

Angelo will make a water-based energy producer and a new solar panel that works even better than the one on top of Elizabeth, for now.

"I really want to experiment on Elizabeth, but I cannot risk damaging her. I can only attach this water turbine on the side and then store it inside the Power Cell. I cannot take some of Elizabeth's machines to connect the turbine to the machine."

If he can do that, Elizabeth can continue to live as long as she is moving. Combining it with the solar panel above her, Angelo can do his tinkering business without worrying she will run out of energy.

With Elizabeth parked on the coastline forty-five kilometers southwest of Himawari, Angelo has time to make some tinker tech.

~A moment later~

It took Angelo fourteen hours of working on finishing his project finally. The first tinker tech he made was a portable water-based energy machine. While it cannot directly transfer the energy it gathers to Elizabeth's energy storage, it can store the energy gathered, and Angelo can plug the machine into Elizabeth's energy storage to transfer all the energy inside it.

The next thing Angelo made is Pulse technology. He makes a weapon that fires compressed energy instead of an ordinary bullet. While it did not have the same piercing ability as regular bullets, its blunt damage is powerful.

It can punch through a concrete wall with only five to seven bullets. It can even destroy someone's head without the help of aura if Angelo uses the rifle at maximum power.

Angelo can make a Heavy Pulse Rifle used by Soldier 47 and create a Biotic Field that heals all the people around it. While it cannot heal a severe injury, it can heal a small to medium one.

However, what takes Angelo this long to make is the Sombra set. He makes Sombra's hacking arms and portable computer costume. Not only that, with the help of nanotechnology, Angelo can get Sombra ability to hack anything and anyone.

Not only was the costume a portable supercomputer, but it was also a stealth device. It let Angelo go invisible for thirty seconds. This stealth device also cloaks him from an infrared scanner or camera.

The last one is a Translocator device. This device will allow him to teleport to this device in an instant. As long as he did not go more than one kilometer away from this device and use it before a full twenty-four hours, Angelo can use this device.

Not only that, but Angelo also installed the supercomputer inside Elizabeth. He now can access the internet even when he is two kilometers deep in the sea. With his newly hacking ability, Angelo can get himself a legal hunter license.

He is now a hunter that graduated from Oasis Academy in the Mistral Kingdom. While Oasis Academy is not as famous as Haven or Sanctum academy, it was the academy that passed the most hunters in Mistral.

With the number of hunters they create, this academy is a perfect place for Angelo to create his hunter license. While Angelo wanted to make him a Class-A authority, he did not want to gather attention.

Class-A authority lets him see a secret project the kingdom had, and he is classified as a high-rank huntsman and a General if there is a war between the kingdoms. He did not have a qualification as a high-ranking huntsman, and he did not want to fake it. Because of that, he let himself get a Class-C authority.

"What should I make next? I still have a few hours before the tech tree changes."

After thinking about it for a few seconds, Angelo decides to make a new healing station inside Elizabeth. A healing station with a tech combined with Team Fortress 2 tech tree and Overwatch tech tree.

"Hmmm, I still have some resources left. Yes. I can make this."

11