C7 – Got Dupe
39 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
I'm a new writer, my first time writing is on webnovel. so this is the second platform that I upload. if you want to read the story from webnovel click here

[ vanessa POV]

How dare that women deceive me! She said, she will bring evan here! I know I can't believe one them regarded hubby maters!

Can be seen vanessa standing on the middle of hexagram. But the vanessa now and before was different, she wear a white halter dress that covers up to her feet, she hold a white lotus-tipped sceptre that give a dark glowing aura, a silver metallic headband added the charm to her body.

"search for them now!!" vanessa can't helped but shouted with anger at her subordinated. muttering something wile looking at her watch.

No! No!! No!!! It's almost time!! I need to search for evan now, before that bitches overtake me.

With that vanessa started chanting something while writing a weird symbol in the air with the scepter.

"In the name of me the queen of olympus the goddess of the sky and the stars in heaven. I command you to search. SEARCH!!" a million thousand dark lights began to fly around the city, while vanessa can see every cranny and crook, ins and outs of the entire city.

Where! Where! Where! Where are you brother?!

For ten minute she searched for it, but to no avail. When she start to lose hope, she can't helped but be happy when she heard the word of a women in the {good hearted devil}.

"Hehehe~ do you think I will not find you slut?!"

With that vanessa teleported to the manager office and become invisible while hearing their conversation.

.....

"s- sister, why are you so good to that costumer earlier?" a woman that wear a waitress dress that looks like in the early 20 can be seen talking to the manager of the {good hearted devi} restaurant.

"are you stupid? That little girl is the owner of this place! How can you didn't know some basic like that?! Are you didn't even read the beginner book that I give you?!" the manager can't be helped but contorted in anger after hearing her sister word.

Her sister really a beauty. More beautiful then me. but don't know why though, her brain is kinda malfunction. Do you know a girl that only beautiful and rely heavily on her body but the content of the brain is mush?

Well this is it. My sister.

"can you tell what you say earlier?"

The manager startled when she notice someone already enter her office without her knowledge.

"w- what? who are you?" the manager ask while buy time to alert the security.

Tsk, that's why I hate mortal.

"In the name of me the queen of olympus the goddess of the sky and the stars in heaven. I command you to follow all my order. AXIOM!" vanessa start chanting the spell while pointing her scepter to the manager before.

"now tell me everything about that two costumer from before."

.....

Damnit! Damnit! That damn bitches! She use anti detection spell!! That's why I can't sense them from earlier!

What to do… what to do…

Vanessa muttered while biting her nail. She walks here and there while thinking a way to find them.

Suddenly the atmosphere in the city started to become heavy. Black clouds started to gather in the middle of the city. A lightning and thunder start to rumble in the night sky like welcoming someone.

*ziiiiiinnggggggg*

A very bright light began to illuminate the entire city. Not a single place is missed.

"I…. I'm late!!! That bitches!!!!!!!!"

While vanessa venting her fury to the innocent building, many entity in the entire universe started to wake up because of the disturbent.

.....

in the one of the forbidden place, a place with a wondering soul can be seen walking everywhere. There is a big castle that looks very scary.

The castle is made by all kinds of bones. A skeleton creature can be seen patrolling around on top of the castle.

In one of the throne room, there sit a beauty that can provoke a war between a country.

A long silk black hair covering her face, a black armor that just cover her shoulder and nipple with a very thin thong wrapped around her body.

Suddenly an earthquake with addition a very heavy mana pressure can be felt. A very bright light that don't know where come from, illuminates all that place.

The woman that sat on top of throne waving her hand in the air that make the place calm down once again. Suddenly the woman open her eyes that contained endless darkness.

"so the time has come."

.....

A very beautiful garden that contains all creation in the world. anything that contain in it, you can find it here.

In a secluded area of the garden, there is an old hut. A woman with a nine beautiful tails can be seen seat with a white cute rabbit on her thigh.

Suddenly her eyes open, with a complicated emotion can be seen from her eyes.

"I know you will come back and bring us all to wandering out there."

1