C8 – Reality And Dream
32 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
I'm a new writer, my first time writing is on webnovel. so this is the second platform that I upload. if you want to read the story from webnovel click here

"Hubby~ … Hubby~ … hey Hubby~ It's morning already, wake up~ "

Evan open his eyes and looking at natasha that sleep on top of him.

"good morning." Evan greeted her with a smile, while thinking about his weird dream.

"so, I have a weird dream. When I woke up I'm already on my room, and from my waist to toe, it's change to snake tail. It's really horrifying. A really horrifying dream."

w- wait! Doesn't this my room?! Then.....

N- No! don't be pessimistic! Maybe natasha bring me here when I'm a sleep. B- But, how can she lift me up with her small body?

No, no! I need to confirm it!

"errrr…. Natasha? H- how can we be in my room?" evan ask in trembling while hoping that what he thinks is not real.

"fufu~ of course I lift you up and bring you here." Natasha said while caressing evan face with her tail.

WAIT! WHAT? T- TAIL?!!!!!

So my dream was...…..

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! GET AWAY FROM ME! GET AWAY FROM ME!! YOU MONSTER!!!"

Evan screaming while pushing natasha away.

He get up from the bed, and start running out of the house. He didn't care about anything. What he think is just running and running. Running from this crazy place. Running from this reality.

evan didn't even realize that when he run, It's really fast. Fast beyond common sense. Just a blur can be seen when he's running.

He keep running and running until the sun goes down. And without realizing it he's already in the middle of forest.

*huff* *huff* *huff*

"where am I?" evan looking his surrounding while panting.

"oh? What we get here? A new demon? Maybe we are too relaxed and loosen our guard that even a little demon like this can be born without our noticing it."

A middle aged man with a white wing can be seen flying on top of evan, a silver shining sword with a holy aura that envelope it, make evan feel so uncomfortable.

"w- who are you? How can you fly?! Ah forget it. I'm already seen my lover become a snake, no wonder I can see people fly." Evan says with resignation. Can't cry over a spilled milk. What done is done.

Evan start to calm down while thinking what he did to natasha. Well, to say he didn't regret it was a lie. So he will come back and apologies to her, and hope that she will give him an explanation about all of this.

"well birdman, if you didn't have anything to say then I will go first, goodbye!" evan started to walks away leisurely without care about the person on top of him.

"who says you can go? +Light Cage+" he pointing his hand to evan while a white cage emerge from the ground and trapping evan in the middle.

"w- what do you want?!" evan ask in a panic voice.

"say, who was the one that turn you into demon?" the middle aged man asked with a cold voice that make evan more panic stricken.

"w- what do you mean by demon?"

"It seems that demon didn't say anything to you. Well, you are no use then."

"In the name of god, please lend me your light so I can exterminates the darkness on this earth. +radiance+" the glowing light start to enclose the sword the middle aged man hold, while he walking slowly to evan.

"You can be proud that you die in the hand of god messengers. Maybe if god forgive you, you can reincarnated to be like me."

"Then, enough chitchat. Now die!"

They say that when you are in front of death then your life journey will appear like a movie that show how much regret you have. Well, at least It's not a lie.

Evan closed his eyes while his life record shows like a movie.

He can see when he's still a little kids, playing with his parent and little sister. His sister running while screams that she will be my bride when we grow up.

Ooh how I miss her. I feel regret. I regret that I didn't tell her the truth about my feeling. I regret that I didn't impregnate her.

I can remember when natasha first come to our house, natasha look like a shy girl. But when we all started to play together she is the one that's the most brave.

Ooh how I miss her too. I feel regret. Regret that I didn't yet feel her other two hole.

Ooh how much I want to fuck that sexy manager.

Ooh how much I want to fuck that lonely widow.

Please… please…!!! If I can leave alive after this…. I will become stronger!! Then I will impregnate all the sexy girl I know! So that all population in this world will have my blood! MY evan edner blood! So that when I will die later I will not have even an ounce of regret!! So that when I'm stronger I will kill this birdman that want to kill me!!!

Slowly his head began to grow small horns, while his brown eyes started to turn golden yellow with a slit in the middle. His legs that use to be pale white began to appear a golden scales and merged, what used to be legs is now a tail.

He can feel power. An endless power to turn this world upside down. An endless power that with just a punch he can destroy the earth. An endless power that with just a light touch, can make this middle aged man bastard in fron of him to become ash.

He started open his eyes and with a touch of finger he stopped the advance of the sword.

1