C9 – Changing
29 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
I'm a new writer, my first time writing is on webnovel. so this is the second platform that I upload. if you want to read the story from webnovel click here

He started open his eyes and with a touch of finger he stopped the advance of the sword.

"with this little power, you want to kill me?" evan smiled coldly at the middle aged man.

Evan clenched his fist and hit the solar plexus of the middle aged man, that make the middle aged man crouch down while spitting out all of his stomach content.

"YOU. SURE. ARE. ARROGANT. With just this little bit power you shithead birdman."

*bang!* *bang!* *bang!*

With every word evan says, a fist to his head will follow. Evan just used a tiny amount of power though, cause he scare that this birdman head will burst like a watermelon.

He punch, he kick, he tackles, he slamming until his emotion was venting properly.

"kukuku, j- just kill me. then I will see how you will face someone stronger then me." the birdman laughing like crazy with blood keep flowing from his mouth.

"If that what you want." Quickly evan tail stabbed in the middle of the birdman head. While a ray of light flow out of his skull and attach to evan hand.

"What is this?" evan frowning while looking at his hand, a white wings tattoo with a sword like Excalibur in the middle of it, settled on his hand.

"I'm still didn't know about this side of the world. Need to hurry home to ask her about this."

.....

*bang!*

"what happened? Where a is evan?" vanessa asked in hurried when she see just natasha alone sit on top of the bed.

*hikzz* *hikzz*

"evan.. he just call me monster."

*hikzz*

"what do you mean?"

"I… I'm just waking him up. Then… Then when he see me caressing his face with my tail, he got scared and call me monster."

"what should I do? Is evan will hate me?"

"duuh… that's why I'm saying that, I was the first to do the ritual. To make him more adapted to the situation first."

Vanessa can't helped but get headache when she hear this. how can't she not know that evan physical body will change. The more his power back, the more his physical body changes and return to It's previous state.

So she kinda understand that a previously normal person, suddenly changes to have a snake like characteristic, will got scared.

Well honestly every sane person do bother about it. Can you imagine that after you had sex with your lover, when you wake up your feet change to a snake tail? If you had meet with a mentally weak person then I think he will die out of heart attack.

So vanessa already make an arrangement that even though evan physical body will change, It will not much change from his current body. Then evan will slowly start to control his power along got adapted with his suddent change of body. But It's all got disturbed by this women selfishness.

Well now? See it for yourself.

"Then where is evan? We need to explained too him first. so he can adapt fast to sudden change of situation."

"and It would be too dangerous if the inhabitants of heaven meet him. We can't let him go out before he start to control his aura."

Vanessa ask while rubbing her dizzied head. Evan didn't know anything about this, and has a zero knowledge about power, spell and magic. It can be dangerous for him if he meet other being that can use mana.

"w- wait. Evan go out! And I didn't know the specific direction he go to! Oh no! how if evan meet with one of them?!"

*BAAAANGGGG!!!*

"oopsss~ maybe this door broken?"

Hehehe….

Evan smiled wryly while looking at the two girls.

"how long have you been listening to our conversation?"

"errr…. From the start, maybe?"

"So guys, can you tell what are this all about? What are the ritual you guys are talking? How can I have a superhuman power? Is natasha a human? And lastly you, vanessa. How can you know about all this? Is I'm the only one that didn't have a single clue about what happen here?"

Vanessa and natasha look at each other with a serious face, and natasha nodded at vanessa.

"okey, I will tell everything. Let's started from the beginning then."

my first time writing a fight scene. how was your opinion? please be honest.
  • perfect Votes: 0 0.0%
  • good Votes: 0 0.0%
  • normal Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad Votes: 0 0.0%
  • poor Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
1