Synopsis / Prologue
403 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The storm lasted for months and yet, only a fifth of the time was beyond human comprehension.

By the end of the first day, we were annoyed at the storm.

The end of the fifth and we were worried.

The end of the first week was chaos.

We lost communication by the end of the second.

The end of the first month was when the first 'change' happened. Lightning had become black, purple and silver.

The week after the first 'change' was the first 'event'. The storm paused for 15 minutes, only to start back up with a fury.

The next three weeks held three events after the ends of the first, second and third weeks. Animals acted up, plants grew faster, the sun no longer rose, they were the second, third and fourth 'event' respectively.

The end of the second month, not even three minutes past the fourth 'event', a new 'change' occurred.

The flooded areas drained.

At the end of the third month, when people had gotten used to the storm, the last 'change' happened.

People began turning into beasts. Nicknamed 'The Mindless'.

Everyone thought they were incapable of sentient thoughts as they rampaged endlessly.

The final 'event' happened in tandem with the final 'change'.

The System Appeared.

10