Name and a Decision.
235 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Name: Undecided.

Level: 1/15

Exp: 15,200% Extra

Race: Beast-Kin (1 Seal)

HP: 117/117

MP: 300/300

Str: 48

Con: 42

Dex: 57

Wis: 200

Int: 50

Cha: 73

[Seals:

  • ∮ Humanoid (Beast-Kin Variant)]

Skills: Claw VII, Bite IV, Tail Whip II, Tail Control I, Form Change (2 Forms), 

States: Condensation State (Humanoid Seal) - Active

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

'So this is my status huh?'

I was still up the tree as I asked the kids to go get Liona and some clothes for me. Then, I checked the new system message.

[Would you like to use the extra Exp?]

'On one side of the spectrum, I become max level and can evolve again. On the other, I lose 1,500% Exp and I can't use it if I get a growth type skill. In the middle of the spectrum, I could become level 5 and get my first Sealed Skill.'

[Using 400% Exp]

[You've Levelled up 4 times. You are now Level 5]

[Gained Sealed Skill: 9th Sense]

'The hell is this?'

I thought about it before my ears picked up on the footsteps of Liona and three others, who I assume to be Quola, Fin and Peppermint. I'm not be bothered by being naked since I slept in just underwear before my change and I had slept without anything for hundreds of years. Fur is quite warm most of the time. Though, I'd say it's more of a pain to take care of than hair because of the shedding, it's severely annoying.

I leaned on the branch as I waited for them to get to the tree. They were moving slowly, no doubt for Liona. I decided to examine my body. The first thing I realized was that my hair had turned black with white tips and some grey streaks. All my hair.

That was a weird thing to accept. The second was that my tail had the same coloring and if the trend was to continue, my ears would be as well. When I felt for my ears, I found them atop my head and they were rounded rather than the usual pointed feline ears. It was a novel feeling, not having human ears. Not only that but it's difficult to adjust to my senses' limits right now. Well, it has been quite crazy since I died and, well, came back.

I snickered, remembering that one movie.

'I've come back to life!'

I sighed, remembering the good times while I waited. Eventually steering off memory road after seeing Liona and the other girls. In the hands of Liona was...

'A school uniform???'

It was a black skirt, a red tie and a white blouse with a black jacket adorned with some kind of symbol. I think I spotted some underwear as well, what looked like a sports bra and what I'd assume to be panties under those.

"Whose is that?"

Liona seemed to reminisce as a smile graced her wrinkle touched, more than before, face.

"Mine. It's from my high school days. If it's too big for you, I have my middle school outfit as well."

"Why did you keep them?"

"Sentimental value I guess. Not really sure myself."

She seemed to think deeply for a minute before walking up to the tree and looking up at me. She lifted it up and I leaned down and grabbed the clothing. I put them on, they fit somewhat, not tight or falling off but not comfortable. The skirt was positioned above my tail and the panties below it.

I jumped down, the skirt flipping up for a second. I didn't feel conflicted wearing the clothes but it definitely felt weird. I walked around the tree as I got used to the clothes and being barefoot. There wasn't any way in hell I was going to start wearing shoes again. Honestly, it's just something I'll never wear again. I've gotten too used to walking around without anything on, just clothes in general are going to be tough to adjust to, let alone shoes. My feet have enough grip for me to run at top speed, I don't need extra... yet.

"Do you like it?"

I saw Liona smiling at me with her eyes and upturned lips. I felt childish and blushed slightly, it was embarrassing to be seen running round a tree like a kid. I was already hundreds of years old so the feeling of embarrassment was even worse.

Then, my face started steaming. Why? Because she patted my head. I scooted backwards faster than I ever have before, so fast, in fact, that I tripped over the soft fur that covered me during my evolution. I had apparently shed fur while evolving. Makes sense honestly, what would I have to keep myself warm and dry when I was evolving in the storm.

"Why so shy?"

"I'm not shy, I just don't like my head being patted."

I said defensively. In all honesty, I loved it. In the end though, I knew that it wouldn't last. I knew I'd eventually have to leave this place. That said, once I thought about that, I realized something.

"How long has it been since I started my evolution?"

"It's been 3 months I believe. The storm stopped two days ago."

I froze, "3 Months? The storm stopped?"

I looked around and up, realizing that the storm had indeed halted. The skies were blue with touches of grey and white fluff and not the pitch black and stormy grey ones.

My tail fell as I listed the consequences of sleeping that long.

'Someone will have gotten the crystal from the cave by now, a pity but it doesn't matter much.'

I stopped thinking about it and smiled. My tail moved from side to side slowly as I spoke.

"Let's go inside and eat something, I'm hungry."

The kids smiled and nodded while Liona had a wry smile.

"We're almost out of food. I was planning on going to Ottawa to get some more."

I didn't even hesitate, "I'll transform and go get some, food is important. Now then, I'll need some helpers though."

I laughed as the three girls immediately raised their hands. They were so eager to do a chore, but it made sense. Doing something fun like this is a good change of pace from the usual.

"Alright, alright. Fin, go get Mi-sol'er and we'll go."

The others looked disappointed but I placated them by saying we'll play tag when we get back. They immediately smiled and I laughed at the speed they changed attitudes. Then, Liona brought up something I hadn't thought about.

"Have you decided on a new name?"

I halted and thought, only a few seconds were needed to decide.

"Amber Peridot."

"The gems?"

"It matches my eyes no?"

I smiled. Living here was going to be fun.

8