CH3- Reminiscent
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

severe cringe ahead- idk what i was thinking lol

 

 

 

I opened my eyes. Maybe I wasn't dead after all? As I looked at the room I got a huge feeling of deja vu. The music, the people, the party's vibe were all really, really familiar to me. 

I was leaning against one of the far walls when some words finally got through to me. There was a frantic shaking at my shoulder. I looked for the source, and was scared shitless when I saw a face I didn't think I'd ever see again.

Eve. My best friend for basically my whole life. Our moms were friends so when they did their old lady things together we'd hang out.  She also lived right across the street, which was a plus. We grew really close. 

But a few years into playing GtP we had a nasty altercation. Like... a WW3 level fight that left us both without a part of our hearts.

 Looking at her, and me, and what we were wearing, our surroundings, gave me a hunch on what was happening. A empty beer can flew through the air at me. Interesting.

Then it hit me. (badump tss) 

This was the day before GtP was released! I had went back 10 years, to before everything had happened! Endless opportunities! Boundless possibilities! All of my mistakes had been reset! I could do everything over again!

Sure enough, just like I thought, the thrower of the beer can walked up to us. 

Seeing who it was (even though it was the second time) made me roll my eyes. 

"Look who's here.." I whispered to Eve.

"Mhmm," she nodded. "I wonder what he wants."

"I think he's here to give." I said with a smile.

Cal Simons, (A/N: ik uncreative, used name generator lol) the richest kid in school. Also, the biggest simp in the state, but whatever. His father, a billionaire, sent him to our public highschool here for senior year though. He thought that it would build his character, but the only thing it really built was his ego. He had a girlfriend for every day of the week, and some guys would follow him around. He was known as really generous, probably a side effect of having so much money to burn.

He also, had been chasing after me and Eve for almost the whole year. Maybe someone unobtainable just gets him exited? Every time he got denied he would just come back, more insistent. 

Being really nice girls, we would occasionally give him a suggestive glance, or maybe brush by him in the halls or maybe maintain eye contact for a bit too long. The whole school knew what we were doing, but poor Cal could only keep dreaming on.

Of course, this didn't go for free. He would shower us with gifts, oblivious to our schemes.

"Heeyeyy beauuutifullll." His voice slurred with alcohol. He held up two boxes, both the size of a shoebox. "Ya'alall eerer heearer of gaate ttoo paanttheon?"

"Gate to Pantheon?" I heard Eve exclaim. 

I smiled as he offered us the boxes.

=================

ty for reading!!

Ill try to update more- we'll get the game in the next chapter!

(529 words)

0