E.P. 4 Trapped
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(short episode.)

The camera opens up to the students as two villains have Pixie-Bob hostage. Magne has Pixie-Bob's head under his magnet. 

Mineta:"Why? Why are there villains here?!"

Izuku start to run at them.

Izuku:"Pixie-Bob!"

Tiger and Mandalay get in front of Izuku and stop him.

Mandalay:"Oh, no!"

Izuku's eyes widen as he realizes something.

Izuku:"Kota!"

Spinner:"How are you this evening U.A. High school? We are the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains!"

Ojiro:"The League of Villains?! Why are they here....?"

Magne:"Shall I crush this girl's head? What d'you think? Well, what do you think?"

Tiger:"Like I'd let you, you--"

Spinner:"Wait up, Big Sis Mag! Don't be hasty. You too, Tiger. Calm down. It all depends on whether having power over life and death follows Stain's tenets or not."

Tenya:"So you're the ones his ideology brought?"

Spinner:"That's right! I'm--Oh yeah, you, with the glasses! You were the one who brought about the end of Stain at Hosu City. I apologize for the late introduction." *He pulls out his weapon.*

Spinner:"I'm Spinner, the one who will spin his dreams into reality!"

Spinner:"I'm Spinner, the one who will spin his dreams into reality!"

Tiger walks forward.

Tiger:"I don't care, but you bastards...The woman lying there, Pixie-Bob, has started worrying about getting married recently. She was doing her best to find happiness as a woman, despite her age. You can't damage that woman's face and then just stand there laughing thoughtlessly about it!"

Spinner charges at Tiger.

Spinner:"What's a hero doing trying to be happy like the average person?!"

Mandalay:"Tiger! I've broadcast instructions. Leave the safety of the other students to Ragdoll and Io. The two of us will hold them back here!" *She turns to the students.* "Go, everyone! Listen carefully. Do not fight. Class rep, you're in charge!"

Tenya:"Understood! Let's go!"

The others start to run but Tenya notices Izuku hasn't moved.

Tenya:"Midoriya!" 

Izuku:"Go on ahead! Mandalay!"

Mandalay looks at him.

Izuku:"I know where he is!"

The camera then moves over to Io. Io is coughing from the smoke that is covering the area and he reaches for his mask, but it's not there. He panics and looks around for it but he can't spot it.

Dabi:"Looking for this?"

Io looks up to a tree and spots Dabi holding his mask. 

Io:"Give it back!"

Dami just smirks and bruns the mask to ashes and Io growls.

 

(PLay- Dragonslayer Ost Extended)

Dabi:"You can't fight well without the mask. It has your blood in it so it stops you from smelling the blood of others in a battle and it keeps you level headed. So without it, you can't use your Quick to fight."

Io:'How does he know so much!'

Dabi notices the red robot cat ears and the cat gloves.

Dabi:"I thought you were a professional hero not a professional clown."

Io gets angry. 

Dabi:"Well, I'm not here to kill you just to stop you from getting to your students. But I bet you're wonder what that smell of blood was." *He throws a bucket into the fire ring and it hits the ground a a bunch of blood falls out.*

Io's eyes widen and he covers his mouth and nose to stop himself from smelling it.

Dabi:"Human blood, If you smell it directly you would want to drink it, even if it's directly from the person. But that should stop you from leaving. Now you can't even risk using your Quirk now."

Dabi then jumps off the tree and Io looks through the flames and sees him walking away.

Io:'Lucky I have the cat glove to act as a temporary mask.' *he coughs.*

He looks around the fire ring and just sees trees on fire in every direction and he looks to the bucket. Then he hears an explosion off in the distance and he looks to see smoke coming from a cliff side.

Io:'I only know one kid with that much power. Izuku!'

Io looks around frantically for an exit but he spots none and the flames grow bigger and more smoke covers the area Io's in. And Io coughs and his eyelids start to droop but he shakes his head.

Io:'Come on stay awake! There's got to be an exit. Oh why did I leave Dammerung at home.'

Io looks around again but he hears a crack and he looks to it and sees a tree starting to fall apart. 

Io:'There! A weak spot!'

He walks over to it and the flames blow in his direction making take a few steps back from the heat.

Io:'These Blue flames are hotter then endeavors.'

Io looks at the tree then the flames then to his right hand.

Io:'For the kids.'

Io runs runs up to the tree and punches it, it starts to bend back. The glove Io's wearing burns off and Io punches it again and again. Each punches bruns his skin more and more. Then Io rears back for another punch and he punches the tree and it breaks away and Io runs out of the fire and takes a bunch of deep breaths.

Io:*Panting.*"I did it."

He looks to his right hand and it's completely chard and a little of his arm is burned too. Io grits his teeth as he starts to feel the pain.

Io:"Now's not the time, gotta get to Izuku."

He starts to run towards the cliff.

Later.

Music

Io sees Muscular crushing Izuku and Io growls and he runs past Kota. Io's eyes turn red and he punches Muscular, But is does nothing to him and Io's eyes widen and they turn back to yellow.

Muscular:"If it isn't the great Io."

Muscular punches Io hard into the cliff and Io and he coughs up blood. But Io sees Izuku beaten and bloody.

Io:"Izuku! Remember why you became a hero! Remember who your doing this for! Protect Kota!"

Kota is crying more.

Muscular:"Will shut up and wait your turn. I'll kill you and the kid later, so just wait--"

Suddenly Izuku starts to lift up Muscular arms.

Izuku:"As if..."

Muscular:"Wait, are you getting stronger?"

Io smirks.

Izuku:"..I'd let you kill them!"

Izuku then then punches Muscular with 1,000,00% smash.

Izuku:"Delaware...Detroit...Smash!"

Muscular get launched into the cliff side and is knocked out. Io slowly stands up and walks over to Izuku.

Kota:"Even though you don't know anything...Even though you don't know anything, why did you do so much...?"

Io helps Izuku stand and the camera pans to a view of the cliff then turns black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-18-2021

1090 words.

0