E.P. 5 Racer
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Short episode and kinda poorly written, so sorry in advance.)

The camera opens up to Io walking over to Izuku and Izuku falls over but Io grabs him before he hits the ground.

Kota:*Gasps and he runs over.*"Hey."

Izuku gets off Io and stands on his own.

Izuku:"It's all right. There's still something I must do."

Kota:"You're all beat up! what do you still have to do?"

Io:"Izuku, he's right, you're in no condition to do anything else.

Izuku:"I knew that he would defend against it...But that's also why I had to attack."

Kota:"Huh?"

Izuku:"Even taking that into consideration, I thought I could inflict a lot of damage. But he's a much stronger villain than I thought he was."

Io walks to the edge of the cliff and stare at the fire and gas.

Izuku:"If all the villains from this night attack are this strong, then everyone is in danger."

Io:*Looks to his burnt hand.* "They are strong."

Izuku:"On top of that, they might be after us students. We have to let Mr. Aizawa and the Pussycats know about that. If I can save someone by moving, then I have to move, right?"

Io:"Izuku, you've already save people by taking him out."

Izuku:"But I can save more."

Io sighs.

Izuku:"We'll leave this villain here for now. I don't think he'll wake up anytime soon, and even if he does, I don't think he'll be able to move much." *He looks to Kota.* Above all, right now, I need to protect you."

Kota:"Huh?"

Then they all look to the fire.

Izuku:"There's something that only you can do. The forest has been set on fire. With that, we'd be trapped no matter what. Do you understand?" *Izuku crouches down to Kota.* "We need that Quirk of yours. Save us, the way you save me earlier."

Io:"Izuku we need to go. Carry him and I'll lead you back to camp."

Izuku nods.

Kota:"You can move with those injuries?"

Izuku:"It's fine!" *He looks to Io.* "I can't fight much, but Io still can."

Io:"Not much without my mask."

Then Io and Izuku jump into the forest.

Few Minutes later.

Io and Izuku are running through the forest. Io is in the lead but he suddenly stops which makes Izuku stop. 

Izuku:"Io?"

Io puts a hand up to his mouth to shush him. Listens and he hears something coming in fast. Io's eyes widen and he pushes Izuku to the side and something fast hits Io and he's launched into a tree and a loud crack is heard. 

 

(Play me)

Izuku:"Io!"

Io stands up but his right arm is limp.

Io:"I'm okay, just get out of here!"

Izuku:"But-"

Io:"Go! Keep Kota safe!"

Izuku nods and runs towards camp. And Io hears something from the side of him and he barely dodges and attack and the person stops not to far away from Io.

And Io hears something from the side of him and he barely dodges and attack and the person stops not to far away from Io

Racer:"Huh? You managed to dodge that?" *He notices Io's limp arm.* "But I still managed to get you good."

Io:*Grunts.* 'Lucky he got my injured arm.' "So who are you?"

Racer:*Smirks.* "Hmph I'm racer. And I'm the fastest person there is." *He suddenly disappears.*

Io:"What-"

Io is kicked in the back of the head and he falls on the ground. He stands back up and he's kicked in the chin and then he's hit in the side.

Io:'What the hell. I can't even see him!'

Racer:"I thought you'd be fast, Io. But your just as slow as everyone else."

Io hears noise from the side and he punches in that direction but he hits nothing but open air.

Io:"What?"

He is then kicked in the back and he almost falls over.

Racer:"You'll never be able to hit me. I'm just to fast."

Io takes a few deep breaths and he closes his eyes and listens. 

Io:'I just need to wait till the last second.'

Io then hears running in front of his and right as it's a few feet from him, Io punches the air and his fist connects with something and he keeps the momentum and punches it into the ground. Io opens his eyes and they glow red for a second then turn back to yellow. He looks down to see that he managed to punch racer into the ground and knocked him out.

Io:"You weren't too fast for me."

Io looks to his limp arm.

Io:"I got lucky and it's just dislocated." 

Io walks over to a tree and grabs a piece of broken bark and puts it in his mouth and he lines his dislocated shoulder to the tree. Io closes his eyes and takes a few deep breaths and he bashes his shoulder into the tree and a loud pop is heard and Io screams and bites down on the bark. Io spits the bark out of his mouth and slides down the tree exhausted.

Io:*Panting.* "Just a short break."

After a few minutes Io stands up and and the ground shakes as he sees a giant piece of ice.

Io:"I think I found where they are."

He starts to run in that direction.

The camera pans to a view of the forest then turns black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-18-2021

881 words.

0