E.P. 6 Consequences
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to Izuku's group falling out of the sky on Mr. Compresses back. 

Izuku:"Give Kacchan and Tokoyami back!"

Izuku:"Give Kacchan and Tokoyami back!"

Twic:"I know these kids!" *He then turns to Himiko.* "Who are they?!"

Dabi:"Mister, get out of the way."

Compress:"Roger!"

Dabi shoots some fire at the kids.

Twic:"Idiot! That's cold!

Izuku and Shoji get burnt but Shoto was able to get out of the way.

Shoto:"Midoriya! Shoji!"

Then Twice jumps at Shoto.

Twice:"Faces from Shigaraki's kill list!" "That little beat-up boy and you!" "They weren't enough!" 

Twice is about to attack Shoto but something hits him away.

Twice:"That's hot!"

 The camera moves to show Io, who has the cat paw glove over his mouth and nose. one of his cat ears is destroyed, his ebtire left hand is black and part of his arm is too. He has some blood falling from the side of his head and His eyes are red and stinger is out in front of him.

Shoto:"Mr. Io."

Io:"*Muffled.* "Are you okay?"

Shoto:*Nods.* "Yes."

The camera moves over to Dabi.

Dabi:"How's he using his Quirk?" *Then he notices something.*

Blood drips off the cat glove.

Dabi:"Hmph, he's smarter than I thought."

The camera moves back to Io and Shoto.

Twice:"Don't look away."

Twice runs at Io but Shoto stomps his foot on the ground and creates ice shards at Twice. Twice starts to dodge them.

Twice:"Good job! This is easy! Give me all you've got!" *He uses some measure tap to cut some ice.* "Stop messing around!"

Shoto:"What's with this guy?"

Io:*Muffled.* "Does he want to measure me?"

Then a crater not to far away from them. Mr. Compress, uncompressed himself. 

Mr. Compress:"I can't believe you flew so far to chase after me. Your ideas are far out!" *He walks up to Dabi.*

Dabi:"Where's Bakugo?"

Mr. Compress:"Of course..." *He reaches into his pocket.* "Hm?"

Shoji:"Midoriya, Todoroki, we're running away! I'm sure now based on what he just did-- I don't know what your Quirk is, but inside that right pocket of yours that you kept flaunting.." *He lifts up two blue marbles.* "Were these--Tokoyami and Bakugo, right, entertainer?"

Izuku:"Shoji!"

Mr. Compress:*Laughs.* "Oh, that didn't take you very long! As expected of someone with six arms! You're good at feeling around!"

Izuku and SHoji start to run away.

Io:"Shoto!"

Shoto nods and creates an ice wall and they start to run away. The camera moves over to Dabi and he puts his hand out.

Dabi:"Moron."

Mr. Compress puts his hand up to stop Dabi.

Mr. Compress:"No, wait."

The camera moves back to the others as they are running they get near the tree line, but A Nomu and A knight walk out.

Izuku:"A Nomu and a Knight!"

They turn away.

Shoto:"Over here!"

But then Kurogiri gets in the way of them and Io stands in front of his students and he puts the bloody cat paw over his mouth and nose.

Shoji:"Th-This guy..."

Shoto:"Was at U.S.J"

Izuku:"The warp..."

Io:"Stay behind me, students."

Kurogiri:"It has been five minutes since the signal

Kurogiri:"It has been five minutes since the signal. Let us go, Dabi."

Himiko walks through a portal waving at Izuku.

Himiko:"Sorry, Izuku, I'll see you later." *She glares at Io right before she goes through.*

Twice jumps through a portal.

Dabi:"Wait. Our goal is not yet--"

Mr. Compress:"Oh, that? They seemed so happy that they rushed out here, so I thought I'd give them a present."

The students and Io gasp and look at Compress. 

Mr. Compress:"It's a habit, one of the basics of magic." *He grabs his mask and moves it to the side.* "When I flaunt something, it's because there's something I don't want you to see." *He sticks his tongue out and two blue marbles are on it.*

Shoto/Izuku:"N-No way

Shoto/Izuku:"N-No way...!"

Io growls through the glove and Mr. Compress snaps and the two marbles Shoji has uncompressed and they turn into ice.

Shoto:"My ice?!"

Mr. Compress:"That's right. During the freezing attack, I prepared dummies and put them in my right pocket."

Izuku:"Damn it."

They start to run at Mr. Compress and he puts his mask back on.

Mr. Compress:"If you discover that what was in my right hand was in my right pocket, then of course you'd rush happily over."

Izuku:"Wait...!"

Io:"Give me my students back!"

Mr. Compress:"And now, that's all from me--" *A laser hits him in the face, breaking his mask.*

They look over to see Aoyama!

Izuku:"Aoyama!"

Mr. Compress coughs the marble out they reach out for them but Izuku falls to the ground in pain. Shoji was able to grab on but before Io and Shoto can grab the other Dabi grabs it.

Shoji was able to grab on but before Io and Shoto can grab the other Dabi grabs it

Dabi:"That's sad..."

Dabi:"Shoto... Todoroki..."

Io and Shoto fall and slide past Dabi. Io immediately gets up.

Dabi:"Confirm it now. Release this."

Mr. Compress:"My show's been ruined!" *He goes through the portal and before his hand does he snaps his fingers.*

Both marbles uncompress and Shoji has Tokoyami and Dabi has Bakugo.

Dabi:"No problem."

He goes through the portal dragging Bakugo with him.

Io:"Bakugo!"

Io starts to run for Bakugo. Izuku is also running for Bakugo.

Izuku:"Kacchan!"

They both lunge at the portal and Io's hand is about to reach Bakugo, but it close and they slide on the ground. Izuku looks back and Io just laying on the ground with his right hand stretched out and his eyes are wide. Izuku starts to cry then he screams out.

Io:'No, I-I was too slow.'

Ochaco and Tsuyu run up and see the group. They are around Io and Izuku.

Io is still on the ground with his hand stretched out and eyes wide

Io is still on the ground with his hand stretched out and eyes wide.

Izuku:*Voice over.* "On that day....we who were aiming to be heroes completely lost to the villains."

Later.

Planes fly over the burning forest dropping water over it.

Izuku:*Voice over.* "Apparently, Mr. Vlad King called emergency services, and fifteen minutes after the villains left, ambulances and fire trucks arrived. Of forty students, fifteen were unconscious and in serious condition from the villains' gas, and eleven others had major or minor injuries. Thirteen were uninjured. And... one was missing. Of the seven pro heroes, one was in serious condition after receiving a hard blow to the head,"

The camera then shows Io sitting on the edge of an ambulance getting bandged up bt he's just staring at the ground, unresponsive. The cat glove is off and so are the cat ears. 

Izuku:*Voice over.* "One was hurt, with third degree burns to his right hand and lower arm, and a head wound. Plus a deep gash on his left hand, He was unresponsive for the rest of the night and one lost a lot of blood and went missing."

Then the camera shows Racer getting put into a camber of sorts. 

Izuku:*Voice over.* "Meanwhile, on the villain side, four were caught red-handed and arrested...Leaving those four behind, the other villains disappeared without a trace."

Later.

The camera opens up to Class 1-A going inside Izuku's hospital room.

Denki:"Did you see the news? The media's swarming the school right now."

Sato:"It's way worse than in the spring."

Mineta holds up a melon.

Mineta:"We've got a melon! We brought it together! A big melon!"

Mineta:"We've got a melon! We brought it together! A big melon!"

Tokoyami:"I cause you trouble, Midoriya..."

izuku:"No, I did, too...Did everyone from Class A come?"

Tenya:"No, Jiro and Hagakure are still unconscious from the villains' gas. And Yaoyorozu also got hit hard on the head and is hospitalized here. Apparently she regained consciousness yesterday. So everyone but those three came..."

Ochaco:"Fifteen of us...."

Shoto:"Because Bakugo's not here."

Mina:"Hey, Todoroki!"

Izuku:"All Might said, 'I can't save the people I can't reach.' That's why he will always save those he can reach. I...was in a place where I could reach....I had to save him...That's what my Quirks is for...It's exactly like what Mr. Aizawa said to me." *He starts to cry.*

Izuku:"My body

Izuku:"My body...Wouldn't move....It was all I could do to save Kota...I couldn't save someone right in front of me..."

Kirishima:"Then, let's save him this time." *Tenya and Ochaco gasp.* "Actually, Todoroki and I were here yesterday, too. On our way to your room we saw All Might, Io and a police officer talking to Yaoyorozu."

The camera shows All Might, a Police officer and Io, whos has half of his right arm bandaged up and his left hand too. Momo is sitting on the hospital bed talking to the three.

Momo:"With the help of Awase from Class B, I attached a tracking device to one of the villains." *She holds up a device.* "This device will receive that signal." *She hands it to All Might.* "Please use it for your investigation."

All Might grabs the device.

All Might:"Before, Aizawa said you lacked the judgment to make quick decisions. You have grown so much! thank you, Young Yaoyorozu!"

Momo:"With a classmate in danger....it is frustrating to only be able to help in this way..."

All Might:"That feeling is proof that you are worthy of being a hero. Please leave the rest to us!"

Io:"We will save your classmate and that's a promise."

The camera then fades back to Izuku's hospital room.

Tenya:"Does this mean you're going to have Yaoyorozu make another receiver?"

Shoto:"What if it does?" 

Tenya grits his teeth and remembers what manual told him. 

Tenya:*Yells at Shoto and Kirishima.* "It is as All Might said! This is something we should leave to the pros! This isn't the place for us to act, you idiots!"

Kirishima:"We Know that! But, I couldn't do anything! After I heard that my friend was being targeted! I couldn't do anything! I didn't do anything! If I don't do anything now, I won't be a hero or a man anymore!"

Denki:*Puts a finger to his mouth.* "Kirishima, we're in a hospital. Calm down. It's fine to feel strongly about things, but this time--"

Tsuyu:"Iida is correct."

Kirishima:*Shaking.* "Iida, all of you, you're all correct. I know that." *He turns to Izuku and puts a hand out to him.* "But! Hey, Midoriya, your hand can still reach! We can go save him!"

The camera pans to a view of the school then turns black.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-19-2021

1815 words.

0