E.P. 7 Planning
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to most of Class 1-A in Izuku's hospital room.

Mina:"So, in short, you're planning on getting the receiver from Yao-momo, following it, and going to save Bakugo yourselves?"

Kirishima:*Nods.* "Yeah."

Shoto:"Even though the villains said we were targets to be killed, they took Bakugo without killing him. They probably let him live, but that doesn't mean they won't kill him eventually. Kirishima and I are still going."

Tenya gets more angry.

Tenya:"Don't go overboard with your messing around!

Shoji puts an arm in front of Tenya.

Shoji:"Wait. Calm down. I understand Kirishima's frustration at not being able to do anything and Tokodorki's frustration at having him stolen in front of his very eyes.I'm frustrated, too. Bit, this isn't a situation where we should act on our emotions. Right?"

Aoyama?"L-Let's leave this to All Might and Io.... Mr. Aizawa's permission to fight at the training camp has been rescinded, too."

Tokoyami:"Aoyama's right. I can't say much since I was the one who needed saving, though..."

Kirishima:"But--"

Tsuyu:"Everyone, we're all shocked from Bakugo's kidnapping. But let's think things through camly. No matter how just your feelings, if you're saying you'll fight again....that you'll break the rules...Those acts are the same as those of villains."

It's silent in the room as they think about what she said then after a while there's a knock at the door. Which scares Aoyama.

Doctor:"Sorry to interrupt... It's time for Midoriya's exam..."

Sero:"Wh-Why don't we go? I wanna see how Jiro and Hagakure are doing, too."

Ojiro:"Oh yeah."

Ochaco:"Deku, feel better soon."

They all head out of the room.

Izuku:"Thanks, all of you."

Kirishima walks up to Izuku.

Kirishima:"We talked to Yaoyorozu yesterday."

Tenya hears the conversation as he walks out.

Kirishima:"If we go, we go right away. Tonight. Since you were seriously injured, I don't know if you can moves, but we still wanted to invite you because you're probably the most frustrated out of everyone. We'll be waiting in front of the hospital tonight."

The camera opens up to Io standing in top of a building, with the sun going down behind him. He's on the phone and he's not wearing bangedges anymore. 

Io:"Everything will be fine sweetheart."

Then the voice of Io's wife, Ryuko Tatsuma (Dragon Hero: Ryukyu) is heard on the other end.

Ryuko:*Phone.* "Are you sure Ketsueki? It sound dangerous." 

Io:"I have to do this. It's for my student."

Ryuko:*Phone.*"Ketsueki."

Io:"Please, when he was being dragged in that portal my hand was so close, if I had only been faster. So, please. Just sit at home and relax."

Ryuko:*Phone,*"It's be hard to relax when my stubborn husband is going after the leader of the League of Villains."

Io:"I promise I'll be fine."

Ryuko:*Phone.* "You promise to come back to me?"

Io:"I promise. And it'll make me feel better if you at home where it's safe."

A sigh is heard from Ryuko.

Ryuko:*Phone.* "Ok, just when you get back you're taking me out to dinner."

Io:"I'm taking you out to dinner."

Ryuko:*Phone.* "To a fancy place."

Io:"To a fancy place."

Ryuko:*Phone.*"Where we'll get some top shelf wine."

Io:"Where we'll get some top shelf wi-- wait, all of this sounds kinda expensive."

Ryuko:*Phone.* "Ketsueki."

Io:*Sighs.* "Fine we'll get the wine."

Ryuko:*Phone.* "Then you'll take me home and we'll make love."

Io:"I guess this doesn't sound to bad."

Ryuko:*Phone.* "But, you better come back to me. Or I'll drag your soul back into you and I'll...um.... complain!"

Io:*Laughs.* "I said I promised." *He checks his phones clock.* "Okay, I have to go. I love you."

Ryuko:*Phone.* "I love you, too."

The phone call ends and Io looks off to the sunset.

Io:"It will finally end..tonight."

Later.

Kirishima and Shoto are standing at the front entrance of the hospital at night.

Kirishima:"I wonder what Yaoyorozu decided."

Shoto:"Well, no matter how restless we are, it's up to her."

The doors to the hospital open.

Kirishima:"She's here!"

Kirishima:"She's here!"

Kirishima:"Midoriya..." *Momo and Izuku stop in front of Kirishima and Shoto.* "Yaoyorozu.... What's your answer?"

Momo:"I--"

Then Tenya walk up to them.

Tenya:"Wait!"

Kirishima:"Iida."

Izuku:"Iida..."

Tenya:"Why... Why did it have to be you guys of all people?! The ones who stopped me when I acted recklessly for personal reasons...You two, who received amnesty with me..."

Tenya:"Why are you trying to make the same mistake I did?! It's too much!"

Tenya:"Why are you trying to make the same mistake I did?! It's too much!"

Kirishima walks up to him.

Kirishima:"What are you talking about?"

Shoto puts a hand on Kirishima's shoulder.

Tenya:"We are still minors. U.A. even Io, is in a bad postitionas it is. Who will take responsibility for your actions? Do you understand?!"

Izuku walks up to Tenya.

Izuku:"Iida, it's not like that. We don't think it's okay to break the rules either--" *Tenya punches Izuku in the face.*

Tebya:"I'm frustrated, too! And worried! It's only natural! I am the class representative! I'm worried about my classmates! Not just Bakugo! When I saw your injuries, I also saw my brother in his sickbed! What if your bodies end up irreparable, li...

Tebya:"I'm frustrated, too! And worried! It's only natural! I am the class representative! I'm worried about my classmates! Not just Bakugo! When I saw your injuries, I also saw my brother in his sickbed! What if your bodies end up irreparable, like my brother's, because of your recklessness?"

Tenya:"Are you saying that you don't care about my worries?" *He grabs Izuku's shoulders.* "Are you saying that you don't care about how I feel..?"

Izuku:"Iida..."

Shoto:"Iida." *Tenya looks to him.* "We don't expect to face them head-on and win either." *Tenya lets go of Izuku's shoulders.* "We'll extricate him without fighting."

Kirishima:"In other words, covert action! That's the way we students can get while toeing the line on the rules!"

Momo:"I trust Todoroki. But so that I can stop them if anything happens, I plan to accompany them, as well."

Kirishima smiles.

Tenya:"Yaoyorozu!"

Kirishima":Yaoyorozu!"

Izuku:"I don't know myself, either, but after hearing that I could still reach, I couldn't just sit still...I can;t help thinking that I want to save him."

Tenya:"We can't come to an agreement, huh? Then, take me with you, too!"

Izuku gasps.

The camera moves to a building and inside as many people gather. Many pro heroes have gather there too. Io is standing next to All Might, with Dammerung resting on his shoulder.

Tsukauchi:"We have gathered some of our finest heroes here today. Now, let us begin our strategy meeting."

The camera moves back to Izuku's group.

Tenya:"Midoriya."

Izuku turns around and looks at Tenya.

Tenya:"I apologize for getting violent with you." *He does a small bow.* "I'm sorry."

Momo:"Seriously, Iida. Your reason for joining the group is not very persuasive."

Izuku:"It's fine! I'm okay!"

Tenya stands back up straight.

Tenya:"I am accompanying you because I am not convinced you will behave yourselves If I even get a whiff of combat, then I will make you return immediately. In other words, you will be under my surveillance. That's right, I will be a 'watchmen'!"

Shoto"Watchman Iida..."

Momo:"The same goes for me. Rescuing Bakugo is a job ofr the pros." *She reaches into her skirt pocket.* "Looking at this objectively, there is no need for you all to do anything." *She pulls out a receiver.* "However, it is a compromise plan because I know very well how you feel. Do not forget that."

Shoto:"Yeah."

Kirishima:"I know."

Later.

The group arrives at Camino Ward, Kanagawa Prefecture.

Izuku:"So this is Camino Ward?"

Shoto:"There are a lot of people."

Kirishima:"So those guys are hiding somewhere in this city?" *He starts running off.* "Okay, where are they, Yaoyorozu?!"

momo:"Wait, a minute!" *Kirishima stops.* "From here on out, we must be very, very careful. The villains know what we look like, remember? We must also consider that we may be attacked at any moment."

Izuku:"Got it!"

Izuku makes and X with he arms and covers half his face.

Izuku makes and X with he arms and covers half his face

Izuku:"Gotta be covert!"

Shoto:"That's making you stand out more, Midoriya."

Iida:"But at this rate, we won't be able to scout very easily."

Kirishima:"Then what are we supposed to do?"

Momo points to a shop nearby.

Momo:"I have a suggestion."

Everyone goes inside and a little while later they come out in disguises

Everyone goes inside and a little while later they come out in disguises. 

Izuku:"Hey, you!"

Izuku:"Hey, you!"

Kirishima:"That's all wrong! You've gotta push you jaw out more!"

Kirishima:"That's all wrong! You've gotta push you jaw out more!"

Izuku:"Hey, you!"

Kirishima:"That's it!"

Tenya:"There's a lady with a huge rack over there!"

Tenya:"There's a lady with a huge rack over there!"

Kirishima:*Give Tenya a thumbs up.*"Okay!"

Momo:"Kidas, would stand out in the shopping district at night, right?

Shoto:"Yaoyorozu, wouldn't it have been free if you used Creation to make all this?"

Momo:"Th-Th-That's against the rules!"

Momo:"If I make anything I want with my Quirk, then circulation of money and

Momo:"If I make anything I want with my Quirk, then circulation of money and....That's right, as a citizen of this nation, I must increase the flow of money in the economy!"

Shoto:"I see."

Momo then starts to walk towards their destination. 

Momo:"Everyone, our destination is this way--"

Citizen:"Whoa, It's U.A.!"

Izuku:"H-Hey."

They look up and see a TV Broadcast. Nezu, AIzawa and Vlad are bowing.

Reporter:*TV.* "And now, please watch a clip from U.A. High School's apology press conference that just occured."

Izuku:"Mr. Aizawa...."

Momo:"And even the principle."

Aizawa:*TV.* "We deeply apologize for the incident that allowed harm to come to 27 first years of the hero course because of our unpreparedness. We apologize for causing unease in society due to our negligence in properly defending ourselves as a place of learning." *The three bow again.* "We are truly sorry."

Kirishima:"Mr. Aizawa, who hates being on TV, is..."

Journalist 1:*TV.* "I'm from Yomiuri TV. Since the beginning of the year, U.A. High School students have had four encounters with villians. This time, there were even students injured. How did you explain to their families, and what are some specific countermeasures you are taking?"

Izuku:"Treating them like the cad guys....?"

Nezu:*TV.* "We will increase plicing in the surrounding area and review the security within the school, ensuring the students' safety with a strong position. This is what we told them."

Citizen 1:"Huh? What are these guys saying?"

Citizen 2:"They're not being protected at all."

The crowd starts to talk bad about U.A. and the heroes.

Citizen 3:"Hero schools aren't usually defeated by villains...."

Citizen 4:"How's that s'posed to ensure anything? 

Citizen 5:"Aren't they just trying to protect themselves?"

Izuku:*Voice over.*"That's disappointing, U.A. Results were everything. The atmosphere was becoming stagnanted, being pulled in a bad direction."

The camera pans out then turns black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-20-2021

1862 words.

0