E.P. 8 Attacking The Base
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens to a press conference room. Nezu, Aizawa and Vlad are sitting at a table.

Journalist:"You spoke about the students' safety, Eraser Head. During the incident, it appears you urged them to fight. What was your intention behind this?"

Aizawa:"I concluded that because we were unable to fully grasp the situation, it had to be done in order to avoid the worst possible outcome

Aizawa:"I concluded that because we were unable to fully grasp the situation, it had to be done in order to avoid the worst possible outcome."

Journalist:"What do you mean by 'worst possible outcome'? You don't call 26 victims and one abducted the worst possible outcome?"

Aizawa:"The 'worst outcome' I assumed in that situation was that the students would be at their wits' end and be killed."

Nezu:"The gas attack accounts for most of the victims. We have determined that it was a sleeping gas from one of the enemies' Quirks. Thanks to the quick response of Ms. Kendo and Mr. Tetsutetsu, there were no serious injuries from that attack. In addition, we are providing mental care to the students, but at the moment, we do not see any signs of serious psychological trauma."

Journalist:"Are you saying that it was a bright spot in this tragedy?"

Nezu:"We believe that the worst outcome is one that would have infringed on the future."

Journalist:"Can you say the same thing for the kidnapped Bakugo? He enrolled at U.A. High with excellent marks and won the sports festival.In addition, during the with the sludge villain in middle school, he resisted the powerful villain alone, so he has a history of showing how tough and heroic he can be. On the other hand, the violence he showed in the finals and his attitude at the award ceremony show that he is not always very stable mentally. What if the villains kidnapped him because they had an eye on that? Kidnapping him with deceitful words, and dyeing him with the path of evil? What evidence do you have for saying that he has a future?"

Aizawa stands up and after a few seconds he bows.

Aizawa:"As an educator, I take full responsibility for Katsuki Bakugo's violent behavior

Aizawa:"As an educator, I take full responsibility for Katsuki Bakugo's violent behavior. However, his actions at the sports festival originate in what he considers 'ideal strength.' He is trying harder than anyone in his pursuit of becoming the 'top hero.' If the villains saw that and thought they had an opening, than I believe they are being short-sighted."

Journalist:"That is not evidence, though.  This isn't a question of how you feel--I'm asking whether or not you have a concrete pan in place."

Nezu:"We are not just standing around idly. We are currently investigating along with the police. We will definitely get out student back."

Journalist:"Hmph. Io was one of the main heroes their, why isn't he here with us today?"

Nezu:"He's currently getting his injuries treated and watching over the students that are in the hospital."

Journalist:"Another thing, how did one of the strongest heroes like Io, not stop the students getting injured and stop a kidnapping. He himself from what we heard suffered a severe injury."

Aizawa:"Io is strong, but he can't be everywhere at once. And at the camp he went off to check on something for the safety of the students and was ambushed and trapped. He got those injures from escaping so he can get to his students."

Journalist:"But he still let 26 get hurt, people are losing their faith in him as the 'Trainer of Heroes'. They think he should get his teaching license suspended."

Aizawa:"Make no mistake, Io is a person who would stand in front of any person and take the blow for them. He would rather die than let any of his students get hurt. Io cherishes his students more than anything."

The camera then switches over to Izuku's group and their coming up to their target and Momo looks at a building from around a corner. 

Momo:"This is spot the receiver is showing."

Kirishima:"So that's their hideout....it really looks like one!"

Momo:"I don't know if it's their hideout or not, but from what I can see on the receiver, the villain has not left here for the past day. Also, just because that villain is here does not mean Bakugo is. We are here with very little to go on. Please think about that objectively."

Tenya:"We don't have anyone who excels at sneaking around, like Jiro or Hagakure, with us. If I think it's even the least bit dangerous, I will stop you immediately. Because I am your friend, I will not hesitate to call the police, either."

Izuku"Thanks, Iida. What can we do with what we have....? I've gotta think." *Izuku starts to mutter.* "The prerequisite is that we not use our Quirks or fight with villains."

Kirishima:"It's been a while since I saw that muttering."

Izuku:*Muttering.* "On top of that, we need to figure out if Kaccan is in that building or not."

Momo:"It really feels like Midoriya."

Izuku:"Like Iida said, we don't have anyone with a good scouting Quirk like Jiro or Shoji, so..."

The camera pans to another building.

Endeavor:"Why do I have to clean up after U.A....? I'm a busy man."

Best Jeanist:*Tv.*"Come on, don't be like that. You went to U.A., too, didn't you?"

Tsukauchi:"Right now, we cannot call any heroes away from U.A. Please look at the big picture , Endeavor. It's possible that this incident will become the impetus for the destruction of hero society. We must give it our all to make sure we resolve this successfully."

Best Jeansit:*TV.*"In the past, I invited Bakugo to my agency in order to reform his behavior. There are very few men as stubborn as he is. He is probably fighting back right now. The situation requires that we act fast."

Gang Orca:*TV.*"Not even you were able to change him?

Best Jeanist:*TV.* "He was inflexible with pride down to the roots of his hair."

Tiger:*TV.*"My comrade, Ragdoll, was also taken. I cannot overlook this at a personal level, either."

Tsukauchi:"Based on the tracking device set by one of the students, we believe that there are multiple hideouts. From our investigations, we know where the kidnapped victim is located. We'll send the bulk of our forces there and prioritize getting the victim back. At the same time, we will gain control of the other location we believe is their hideout, cutting off all paths of retreat to arrest all of them at once."

Gran Torino:"Toshinori, Ketsueki," *All Might and Io look at him.* "If they're recruiting the like of me, then--"

All Might:"There's nothing to 'the like of you' about you, Gran Torino. With such a gib developments, that guy will definitely move."

Gran Torino:"All For One..."

Io frowns at the mention of All For One.

Io:"And we'll need your help, Old Man."

Gran Torino pokes Io with his cane.

Gran Torino:"I'm only a few years older than you."

Tsukauchi:"Today, it'll be a race against time! Don't let the villains get away with anything! At the press conference earlier, we had just the principal work with us to deceive the villains. I had him feign distress, as if going through a very rough time. After hearing those words, the villains won't think that we will rush in on the very same day! Let us retaliate! Come, it's time for our counterattack! Let's overturn this flow of events, heroes!"

Everyone is now outside of the villain hideout. 

Few minutes earlier.

The camera is now back at Izuku's group and their at a vending machine pretending to be picking something. 

Momo:"There's no reaction even though we've gotten this close

Momo:"There's no reaction even though we've gotten this close."

Kirishima:"The lights aren't even on, either. It doesn't look like anyone's in there."

Shoto:"To hide a tree, use the forest....I guess they're hiding as an abandoned warehouse."

Then two drunk guys walk up.

Drunk 1:"Hey, what's ya doin', hostess? Come drink wit' us!"

Drunk guy 2 hits drunk guy 1 on the head.

Drunk guy 2:"Stop that, idiot!"

Tenya:"Th-There's a lady with a huge rack!
Izuku:"Hey, you! Hey, you!"

Shoto starts to walk away.

Shoto:"Let's get away from here for now."

Few minutes later.

Shoto:"There aren't many people walking by, but there are some."

Momo:"We can't do anything to stand out. What should we do?"

Izuku looks around and spots a gap between the buildings.

Izuku:"Let's trying going around to the back. No matter how little information we have on this place, it's all we've got."

The group is now sliding their way in between the buildings.

Momo:"This is very narrow....I feel like I will get stuck..."

Izuku:"We can't move in until we know for sure it's safe. No one will see us here," *He spots a barred window.* "And at that height, we should be able to see inside, too!"

Shoto:"Will we be able to see anything in this darkness?"

Momo:"I can make a night vision scope--"

Kirishima:"Wait, Yaoyorozu!" *He pulls out a night vision scope.* "Actually, I brought one with me...."

Izuku:"Wow, why?"

Kirishima:"When I thought about what we'd have to do, I thought we'd need it."

Izuku:"But isn't that super expensive? I did research on them online when I was thinking about my costume, but if I remember correctly they cost around fifty thousand yen..."

Kirishima:"Who cares how much they cost? Stop talking about!"

Shoto:"Okay, then midoriya and Kirishima, you two look though it. Iida and I will carry you on our shoulders."

Izuku:"It's really cramped..."

Tenya:"Don't lean forward too much. I want to make sure we can run the second we think it's dangerous."

Kirishima:"Iida, can you move back a little?" *Kirishima and Izuku then get to the top of the wall.* 

Tenya:"Tell us what you see. Kirishima, what's inside?"

Kirishima then looks inside using his night vision scope.

Kirishima:"It's just dirty.. I don't really see anything..." *He looks to the left and yelp and nearly falls of the wall.*

Tenya:"Hey!"

Izuku:"Kirishima?!"

Shoto:"What's wrong? What can you see, Kirishima?!"

Kirishima shakily hands Izuku the night vision scope.

Kirishima:"In the back on the left...! Midoriya, look in the back on the left!"

Izuku grabs the scope and sees a bunch of tanks with Nomu's and Knights in them.

Izuku:"No way....Are those...All...Nomu and Knight?!"

The camera moves back to the heroes.

All Might looks to Io and he nods. Io puts his mask on and All Might then jumps up and punches the wall of the building.

All Might:"Smash!"

Spinner:"What?!"

Shigaraki: "Kurogiri! Gate!"

All Might ducks down and Kamui Woods jumps up and binds all of them

Woods:"Pre-emptive binding...Lacquered Chain Prison!"

Dabi:"A tree?" *He activates his Quirk.* "What the heck?"

Gran Torino jumps up and over and Kicks Dabi, knocking him out cold. 

Gran Torino:"Don't be impatient. It'd be in your best interests to stay put.

Io jumps up and stands next to All Might.

All Might:"Just what I'd expected from one of the most competent new heroes around, Kamui Woods! And the veteran faster than they eye can see, Gran Torino!"

Io:"You can't run anywhere, League of Villains!"

All Might:"Why?"

All Might/Io:"Because we are here!"

All Might/Io:"Because we are here!"

Mr. Compress:"Right after that press conference....Don't tell me this was pre-arranged?"

Edgeshot*On the other side of the door

Edgeshot*On the other side of the door.*"When one is on the offensive  is when one neglects defense most." *Comes out from the door.* "We're not the only ones here from the Pizza-La Camino store> *Opens the door and police are on the other side.* "Outside, you're surrounded by skillful heroes, like Endeavor, and the police." 

Io and All Might look to Bakugo.

All Might:"I'm sure you were scared

All Might:"I'm sure you were scared....You did good bearing it."

Io:"Good job."

All Might:"I'm sorry, It's fine now young man."

Shigaraki:"Kurogiri,bring as many as you can over!"

Shigaraki:"Kurogiri,bring as many as you can over!"

All Might:"Nomus and Knights, I presume." *He notices no portals open.* "What's the matter, Kurogiri?"

Kurogiri:*Sweating* "I'm sorry, Tomura Shigaraki. The Nomus that were supposed to be in a fixed location...are not there...!"

Shigaraki:"Huh?"

All Might puts a hand on Bakugo's shoulder.

All Might:"You are still green, Shigaraki!"

Shigaraki:"Huh?"

Io:"League of Villains, you underestimated us way too much--"

All Might:"The soul of a young man--The diligent investigations of the police--And--"

Io stomps the floor and it cracks.

Io:"Our anger!"

All Might:"That's enough with the childish pranks."

All Might/Io:"This is the end." *They glare at Shigaraki.* "Tomura Shigaraki!" 

Spinner:"All Might and Io. The heroes acknowledged by Stain...!"

Shigaraki:"The end, you say? Don't be ridiculous. I've only just begun." *He struggles against his wooden restraints.* "Justice and peace... I'll destroy this garbage heap that you put a lid on with such vague ideas!" *He stands up.* "It was for that purpose that I set All Might and Io apart and started gathering people to my cause...Don't be ridiculous. This is the beginning... Kurogiri!"

A red fiber goes through Kurogiri and Kurogiri falls unconscious. 

Magne:"No, stop! I couldn't see anything! What, did you kill him?" *A red fiber moves in front of her.*

Edgeshot:"I played around with his insides and made him unconscious. Ninpo: Thousands Sheet Pierce! This man was always a nuisance. I'll have him sleep."

Gran Torino:"Didn't I tell you earlier that it'd be in your best interests to stay put? Kenji Hikiishi," *Mange gasps.* "Atsuhiro Sako, Shuichi Iguchi, Himiko Toga," *Io looks to her then he looks away.* "Jin Bubaigawara. With little information and time, the police officers worked through the night to determine your true identities. Do you understand? There's nowhere left for you to run. Hey Shigaraki, can I ask you where your boss is?"

Shigaraki:"This is...unsatisfying...Don't be ridiculous...Don't be ridiculous..."

Io:*Growls and takes a step forward angrly.* "Where is he?!"

Shigaraki:"Go away...Disappear...."

All Might:*Angry.* "Shigaraki!"

Shigaraki:*Yells.*"I hate you both!"

Suddenly black portals begin to appear and Nomu's and Knights come out."

Kamui:"Nomus?! Knights?! They came out of nowhere!" *More portals appear.* "What is that?!"

Gran Torino:"Edgeshot, what about Kurogiri?!"

Edgeshot:"He's still unconscious! He didn't do it."

Gran Torino:"They just keep coming!"

All Might:"Kamui Woods! Do not let them go under any circumstances!"

Kamui:"Yes, Sir!"

Then Black sludge comes out of Bakugo's mouth.

Bakugo:"What the--"

Both Io and All Might grab at Bakugo.

All Might:"Young Bakugo!"
Io:"Mr. Bakugo!"

They grab at him but Bakugo disappears.

All Might/Io:"Nooooooo!"

Kamui:"Endeavor, we need backup!"

He looks and sees everyone outside being attacked by Nomu's and Knights. Io gets angry and he slams Dammerung on the ground making a hole in it. He then swings Dammerung at a knight and sends it flying into the distance. 

Gran Torino: "Toshinori, Ketsueki, these guys..."

All Might:"They shouldn't have been able to warp... They're dealing with this too quickly...!"

The camera zooms out to shows the hecticness going on then turns black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-20-2021

2546 words.

0