E.P. 9 The Shining Light In The Darkness
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to Io looking around and seeing the black sludge come out of the villains mouths.

Gran Torino:"Oh No! Everyone's going to be taken away!"

Io:"Shit!"

He starts to run at Himiko and All Might runs at Shigaraki.

All Might:"Damn it! Take me with you, Shigaraki!"

Io:"Himiko!"

He reaches for her but she disappears and the rest of the villains disappear. 

Kamui:*Panicking.* "I-I'm sorry, everyone!"

Edgeshot:"It wasn't your fault!" *He jumps away from an attack by a Nomu.* "We were also unable to do anything!" *He paralyses the Nomu.* "We thought Kurogiri's Warp was more like teleportation rather than one that opened a path in space."

More Nomu's and Knight jump at them.

Gran Torino:"All Might! Io!"

A knight is holding Io from the throat from behind him.

Io:"Revants Sting!" 

Io's Tail comes out and grabs the Knight and throws him into the flor breaking it. Io punches another Knight next to Him then he jumps on All Mights shoulder as All Might walks ot the hole in the wall.

All Might:"Endeavor." 

Endeavor:"Huh?"

All Might coughs.

All Might:"Are you all right?"

Endeavor:"What're you looking at to ask a question like that? Even though you're at the top, will you need bifocals soon?" *He turns around and blasts some Nomu's and Knights.* "If you're gonna go, then hurry up and go!"

All Might:"Yeah, I'll leave it to you."

Io:"You better be careful."

Endeavor:"You be careful old man."

All Might jumps off into the distance with Io on his shoulder.

The camera moves to where Izuku's group is and All For One is floating in the middle of a ruined area. All the pro heroes in the area are down and All For One is clapping. Best Jeanist is in front of him.

AFO:"As expected of the number four hero, Best Jeanist. I thought I'd blow everyone away. To be able to manipulate everyone's clothes and pull them to the side in an instant-- That quick decision-making...and skill...You must have nerves of steel."

Jeanist uses his Quirk to lift up his head and attack All For One but he just blasts through it and it blasts a hole in Jeanists stomach. 

AFO:"I see

AFO:"I see....This is strength from a huge a,out of practice and practical experience. I don't need yours... It a Quirk that doesn't go with Tomura's disposition."

The camera moves to the kids

The camera moves to the kids. They are all extremely scared.

Shoto:'What's with this guy! What just happened?'

Shoto:'What's with this guy! What just happened?'

Kirishima:'He erased them all in an instant!'

Momo:'We must run... I know this, but...'

Tenya:'I'm so scared, my body...'

Izuku:'..My body...won't move... What... in the world... was that...?!'

Then a splashing sound and Bakugo coughing is heard.

Bakugo:"Damn it....the hell....?!" *He coughs some more.*

Izuku:'Kacchan!'

Kirishima/Shoto:'Bakugo!'

The camera moves over to Bakugo and All For One.

AFO:"Sorry, Bakugo."

Bakugo:"Huh?!"

More splashing sounds are heard and the villains come out.

Himiko:*HAnd over her mouth.*"What the--?

Twice:"Something stinks!" "Smells good!"

Shigaraki:"Master..."

AFO:"You failed again, huh, Tomura?"*He walks over to Shigaraki

AFO:"You failed again, huh, Tomura?"*He walks over to Shigaraki.* "But do not be discouraged. Just try again. I have brought your associates back as well. Even this child. Because you judged that he was an important piece." *He holds is hand out to Shigaraki.* 

AFO:"Do it over as many times as you need to

AFO:"Do it over as many times as you need to. That is why I am here. It's all for you."

The camera moves back to Izuku.

Izuku:'Remember! Why did you come here? It's because your body wouldn't move back then, so you couldn't save him, right? To say you can't move because you're scared....He's right in front of you, you know. He shouldn't have noticed us yet. If he had, he wouldn't have spoken so freely.'

Izuku:'There are six or seven meters between us and Kacchan, huh? With Full Cowl, I can get there in less than a second. After that, can I get away? Where would I go? Everyone else will be in danger. How can I... I need a plan... so everyone...Anyway, I need to move!'

Izuku:'If I can't move here...' *He takes a step.* '..Then it's all-'

Tenya grabs Izuku stopping him from moving.

Tenya grabs Izuku stopping him from moving

Tenya:'I will

Tenya:'I will.. I will... Protect you!'

Momo:'Think!'

Tenya:'Think'

Tenya/Momo:'How can we...get away from here!

The camera moves back to the villains and Bakugo.

AFO:"You're here, after all, aren't you...?"

All Might comes from the sky and Punches at All For One but He catches All Mights fists.

All Might comes from the sky and Punches at All For One but He catches All Mights fists

 

(Play)

All Might:"I'll have you return everything, All For One!"

AFO:"Will you kill me again, All Might?"

AFO pushes All Might away from him and They create a shockwave that blows everyone back.

Izuku:"E-Even All Might....!"

AFO:"You're pretty late. It's a little more than five kilometers from the bar to here. It was easily thirty seconds after I sent the Nomus and Knights before you arrived here. You've gotten weaker, All Might."

All Might:"What about you? What's with that industrial mask you've got on? Aren't you over exerting yourself?"

AFO:"I see your other teacher isn't here. Where is he?"

He puts his hand out to his left side and catches Dammerung. All For One looks to his left and sees Io with the angriest face ever.

All For One looks to his left and sees Io with the angriest face ever

AFO:"Ah, Io. You come to join us."

IO:*Growls and Yells.* "I've come to stop you you bastard! You've killed and attacked many of my friends. You've ruined my family! You've attacked my students! You've ruin my life! And gave me that Quirk that's ruining my Quirk! I'll fucking kill you! You Bastard!" *He lunges Stinger at All For One, but he grabs it with his other hand.*

Bakugo:'I've never seen Io this angry and It's a little scary'

AFO laughs and throws Io at All Might and All Might catches Io and sets him down.

AFO:"I did miss that fire of yours."

All Might does some jumping stretches and Io quickly drinks a blood bead.

All Might:"We won't make the same mistake as we did six years ago, All For One!

Io:"I will take my student, Mr. Bakugo, back!"

All Might:"And this time, I will throw you in prison for sure!"

Io/All Might:"And all of the League Of Villains you control with you!"

They charge at All For One.

AFO:*Lits his arms up.* "There's so much to do. It'll be tough..." *His arms start to expand.* "For all of us." 

Before Io's and All Might's attack hit him a blasts them and they both go flying through many buildings.

AFO:"Air Cannon plus Springlike Limbs, Kinetic Booster times four, Strength Enhancer times three. This combination is fun. Maybe I'll try to add a few more enhancer-types."

The camera moves to Bakugo as the smoke clears he sees what happened to Io and All Might.

Bakugo:"All Might! Io!" 

AFO:"Even without your worry, he won't die from something like that. So run away from here, Tomura, and take the child with you."

All For One's fingers turn black and red and they extend at Kurogiri and pierce him. 

AFO:"Kurogiri, get everyone away from here

AFO:"Kurogiri, get everyone away from here."

Magne:"Hey, wait! He was defeated and is now unconscious! I'm not sure what's going on, but if you can use Warp, then you should get us away!"

AFO:"I just got mine, Magne. On top of only being able to transport short distances, unlike his coordinate transport, I can only bring people to me or away from me, and I can only send them away to someone I am very familiar with. So I'll have Kurogiri do it."

Kurogiri's warp gate opens.

AFO:"Forcible Quirk Activation!" *His fingers go back to normal.* "Now, go!"

Shigaraki:"What about you...?"

Two explosions go off in the distance and All Might is seen up in the air and he lunges at All For One and Io is running at All For One. All For One starts to levitate up. 

AFO:"Think constantly, Tomura. You still have much more room to grow!"

All Might:"I won't let you get away!"

All For One Grabs All Mights fist causing a small shockwave then Io thunges at him with Dammerung and All For One grabs the handle before it hits him casing another small shockwave.

Shigaraki:"Master..."

Mr. Compress:"Let's go, Shiragaki! While that pipe mask is holding All Might and Io back!" *He compresses Dabi.* "Get your piece!" 

The villains all turn to Bakugo.

Bakugo:"What a pain...!"

All Might then lunges at Bakugo and Io looks at All Might.

All Might:"Young Bakugo!"

Io:"All Might, wait!"

All for One punches Io while He's distracted and Io flies into the ground and coughs up some blood.

The camera moves over to Izuku, who's watching the fight.

Izuku:'All Might! Io! All For One's in the way, so they can't save Kacchan!' *Io gets back up and avoids All For Ones Rivet Stab fingers and the other kids are also watching the fight.* 'The Leagues is trying to escape in that opening with Kacchan!' *Bakugo is fighting the villains.* 'Kacchan's also surrounded and can't run himself!

Io jumps up at All For One and Swings Dammerung at him but All For One floats to the Side and Stabs Io in the back with Rivet Stab  and throws him away into some ruined buildings. All Might is running at Bakugo.

All Might:"I'm going now!"

All For One Stabs All Might in the back with Rivet Stab.

AFO:"I won't let you. That's why I'm here!"

All For One throws All Might into some buildings. The camera moves over to the kids.

Izuku:'All Might, Io and Kacchan are in such trouble...But...'

The group thinks about what their friends and the police chief told them. 

Izuku:'We are...We are not allowed to fight!'

Io jumps out of the building he's in and Lunges at All For One with Dammerung and He catches it again.

AFO:"You know, this weapon kinda hurts, so then get rid of it shall we." 

His arm expand and he uses Air Cannon on Dammerung and the handle exploded causing the head of the axe to go flying off in a random direction and the explosion stuns Io and All For One punches Io into the ground but not without nicking the side of All For One's mask with Stinger. All Might jumps out of his building and lunges at All For One.

The camera moves back to Izuku.

Izuku:"Iida, everyone!"

Tenya:"You can't, Midoriya!"

Izuku:"No, there's a way! A way that won't involve fighting that will let us leave this place, but still save Kacchan!"

Tenya lets go of Izuku and gasps. 

Shoto:"Let's hear it."

Izuku:"But this plan also depends on Kacchan...I don't think my plan will succeed if I do it. That's why, Kirishima, you're the key to increasing the success rate!"

Shoto:"Give us more details, Midoriya."

Izuku:*Nods.* "Right. This is my plan."

All Might Punches at All For One but he grabs both of his fists and the force creates a small crater. 

AFO:"Are you saving your strength? To keep the boy from getting caught up in this?" *All Might jumps back and Io runs next to him.* "It's rough, isn't it? To be these creatures called 'Heroes.'"

Io growls and rushes at All For One with stinger out and his nails sharpened. Io claws and lunges his stinger at All For One but he just doges each attack.

AFO:"You've gotten slower, is it because of the Quirk Acceleration, Quirk I gave you. Hmm, interesting."*Io swipes Stinger at his head but he ducks.* "So the Quirk Acceleration, Quirk didn't just accelerate your blood thirst, it accelerate your Quirk to where your body almost can't handle it." 

All For One punches at Io put Io blocks it with his own punch, but blood comes out of Io's arm and the sleeve of his costume on his right arm is torn to shreds. His right arm is a light purple with some blood dripping from it.

AFO:"So, your Quirk is practically killing you now. This is a far better outcome then I imagined."

Io:*Growls.* "Shut..." *He winds his left arm.* "Up!" *He punches at All For One but he grabs his fist and starts to Squeeze it and a few cracks are heard.*

The camera moves back to the kids.

Tenya:"That's your plan?"

Izuku:"Kacchan should also realize the situation All Might and Io are in."

Shoto:"Yeah."

Izuku:"Kacchan's on guard against the enemy, fighting from a distance. We need to do this at a time when Kacchan is a certain distance away from the enemy."

Momo:"Iida..."

Tenya:*Thinks about the plan.* "It's a gamble, but considering the situation, there isn't much risk to us. More importantly, if we succeed it'll change the tide of the fight for the better. Let's do it."

The camera then shows Izuku and Tenya holding onto Kirishima.

Izuku:*Voice over.* "This is my plan. First, we'll propel ourselves with my Quirk and Iida's Recipro" *Iida activates Recipro.* . Then, with Kirishima's Hardening..." *Kirishima activates his hardening then they launch forward and break through the wall.* "..We'll break through the wall!"

Shoto starts to create some ice.

Izuku:*Voice over.* "The second it opens up, I want Todoroki to make a path of ice for us--" *Shoto creates an Ice ramp.* "One that'll go as high as possible." *The three start to go up the ramp.*  The villains haven't noticed us yet! The villains have outmaneuvers us until now, but now we're in a position to outmaneuver them." *They fly off the ramp.* "And we'll cross the battlefield at a height they can't reach."

All For One throws Io to the side and puts his hand up to the kids and prepares a Rivet Stab.

All For One throws Io to the side and puts his hand up to the kids and prepares a Rivet Stab

Izuku:*Voice over.* "The villains' boss is holding All Might and Io back." *All Might comes and punches All For One in the face and All For One is sent flying.* "That means that the reverse is also true!"

The camera moves back up to the kids.

Izuku:*Voice over.* "So then, it's up to you, Kirishima. It's no good if I do it. Or Todoroki, or Iida or Yaoyorozu...Ever since school started you built up an equal relationship with Kacchan...If you, his friend, call him..."

Kirishima puts his hand out to Bakugo.

Kirishima:"Come!"

Izuku:*Voice over.* "...Then I'm sure!"

Then I'm sure!"

Bakugo:*Smiles.*"You stupid or something?"

Spinner:"What?!"

Tenya:"Bakugo, on my mark, create a blast--"

Bakugo:"You match my mark!"

Kirishima:"Don't fight at a time like this!"

The camera moves back down to Shoto and Momo.

Shoto:"Just as we thought! Their eyes are locked on them. This is our chance. Let's go!"

Momo:"RIght!"

Shoto and Momo are away from the area. The camera moves to Shigaraki. 

Shigaraki:"You show up everywhere!"

All Might:"Seriously? Jeez!"

Io runs up to All Might and sees the kids.

Io:"Really?"

Mr. Compress:"Don't let them get away! Where are the long distance fighters?"

Spinner:"Dabi and Kurogiri! They're both down!"

Mange walks up.

Magne:"You two, get close!" *She starts to create a blue blue magnetic force in her hands.*

Present Mic:"Mange. Quirk: Magnetism!  It's the ability to give a magnetic force to anyone within a 4.5-meter radius! It's possible to adjust to whether it's on the whole body or just a body part!" *She applies the blue manet force to Spinner and Mr. Compress.* "Men become south poles and women become north poles! You can't make yourself magnetic, though!"

Magne:"Here I go!"

She launches Mr. Compress at the kids.

Mr. Compress:"Repulsion Breakup...Moonlight Flit Cannon!"

Mt. Lady starts to grow big.

Mt. Lady:"Titan Cliff!"

Mr. Compress hits her nose and blood comes out of her nose and they both fall to the ground.

Izuku:"Mt. Lady!"

Io:"Kid!"

Mt. Lady:"Prioritize... The rescue...! Go.. stupid kids...!"

Mange:"We can still make it! Let's do it again--"

Gran Torino hits Mange, Spinner and Twice in the face, Knocking all three out.

Izuku:*Gasps.*"Gran Torino!"

Gran Torino lands behind All might and Io.

Io:"Finally!"

All Might:"You're too slow!"

Gran Torino:"You're too fast! Hey, that Midoriya's really turning out to be more and more like you. In a bad way!"

All Might:"After that experience at Hosu, I didn't think he would come to the battlefield.  Teenagers...!"

Io:"You were like that when you were their age!"

All For One stands up from the rubble.

AFO:"Shimura's friend, huh?"

All Might:*Coughs.* "It's shameful, but with this," *He points at All For One.* "I can defeat you without reserve!"

Io/All Might:"All For One!"

Gran Torino: "We've got two left here, too! I'll end this!"

Himiko:"Tomura, I don't want this to end!"

All For One:"They got us." *He prepares Rivet Stab.* "They neatly turned the tables on us in one move."

All For One launches Rivet Stab and Io and All Might dodge but they notices it keeps going and they turn to see All for One stabbing Magne with Rivet Stab. 

AFO:"Forcible Quirk Activation! Magnetism!"

Gran Torino launches himself at Shigaraki and goes to kick him but Shigaraki's head has blue magnetize and he flies back at Himiko. So does Spinner and Mr. Compress and twice.

Himko:"Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?! Wait, if you come at me that fast....!" *She gets hit and they all fly into the portal.

Shigaraki:"Wait, don't, Master!"

Gran Torino:"I won't let you escape!" *He gets stabbed with Rivet stab.*

All For One throws Magne into the portal.

Shigaraki:"With that body, you'll..." *He flies back into the portal.* "No!"

Once Shigaraki's through the portal the portal disappears. 

AFO:"Tomura...You must keep fighting."

Io and All Might lunge at All For One.

AFO:"'Warping'...Plus 'Shock Inversion'!" 

All Might and Io go to punch All For One but Gran Torino appear from a portal and they punch him but them their arms also take the same amount of force back. Both of their left arm sleeves are shredded and their arms bleed a little.

All Might:"I-I'm sorry!"

Io:"Shit!"

AFO:"I only came to save Tomura, but if you both say you're going to fight, then I will, too. In the past, that fist and your axe crushed and slice one after another of my comrades, and All might was extolled as the Symbol of Peace and Io a Light In The Darkness. The view you two had from the atop our sacrifices.... it must have been a great one." *Red lighting surrounds his arm.*

All Might prepares a punched and Io goes to slice.

All Might:"Detroit..."
Io:"Revenant...."

Right before their attacks land All Might grabs Gran Torino and pulls him away.

All Might:"Smash!"
Io:"Slayer!"

All Might punches with his right Arm and Io slashes with his left arm. But All For One blocks their attacks and the shocked wave from both attacks pushes Io and All Might back. All Might coughs up some blood and Io left hand is broken and purple and bloody.

AFO:"They forcibly negated it, huh? I won't let you two fight without reserve, though."

There part of the ruined city behind the three heroes is on fire.

AFO:"Heroes have a lot of things they need to protect, don't they?"

Io/All Might:"Shut up..."

All Might:"You always toy with people like that!"

All Might:"You always toy with people like that!"

Io:*Angry and yelling.*"You break them! Steal from them!"

All Might:"Take advantage of them and control them! Scoffing irrationally at people just trying to live their lives!"

All Might grabs All For Ones left arm.

All Might:"I cannot..."

Io:"Forgive that!"

They both punch him the face and slam him into the ground and the area shakes from the impact. Gran Torino looks up to them.

Gran Torino:"Toshinori..Ketsueki..."

Both All Might and Io are panting.

Gran Torino:"All Might, You've reached your limit

Gran Torino:"All Might, You've reached your limit...!"

AFO:"What's wrong!"

All Might and Io gasp.

AFO:"You both seem to be very worked up about something, All Might, Io. I heard the same line before..." *He starts to laugh and Io and All Might's eyes widen.* "From the previous One For All successor... Nana Shimura."

The camera fades to black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-20-2021

3533 words.

0