E.P. 10 The One From Io’s Past
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to a young All Might and Nana and a younger Io, standing by a river and it's snowing.

Young All Might:"I want to make a world where everyone can smile and live together. A symbol is necessary for that to happen."

Nana:"A symbol?"

Io:"Huh?"

Young All Might:"A symbol of Peace...The reason crime in this country isn't decreasing is that the citizens have no support...They have no pillar they can rely on."

Young All Might:"That's why I will become that pillar

Young All Might:"That's why I will become that pillar."

Nana and Io gasp. 

Nana:"Is that why you want to be a hero? Even though you're Quirkless?"

Young All Might:"Yes."

Io smiles.

Nana:"Toshinori Yagi... right?"

Io:"I find your goal inspiring

Io:"I find your goal inspiring."

Nana:"He's crazy."

 

(Play the season 3 opening.) 

The camera opens up to Shoto and Momo walking in a crowd. Shoto is on the phone.

Shoto:"Midoriya, are you okay over there?"

Izuku*Phone.* "Yeah! How about you guys? Were you able to make a clean escape!"

Shoto:"I think so. We escaped from behind. The pros are giving us evacuation instructions."

The camera moves to Izuku's group and there standing in front of a building that has a giant TV broadcasting the news.

Izuku:"Good! We're in front of the station. Looks like we're out of the range of that shockwave. Our recovery was successful!"

Bakugo:"Listen. You didn't rescue me, okay? You all just happened to be the best escape route."

Kirishima:*Gives him a thumbs up.* "Nice decision!"

Bakugo:"I didn't want to get in All Might's and Io's way."

Helicopters fly over them and head in the direction of the fight.

The camera moves over to All Might and Io. They both have their fists on All For One's face. All Might is smoking. 

AFO:"You really are similar; All Might....to the previous One For All successor, Nana Shimura."

All Might:"Do not sully the name of my honored master with that filthy mouth of yours...!"

Io:"Yeah, keep my best friends name out of your mouth!"

AFO:"She was a woman with no skill whose ideals got ahead of her. She was an embarrassment to me as the one who created One For All.She died in a really pathetic way. Where shall I start...?"

Io/All Might:"Enough!" *They raise their fists.*

But All For One uses air cannon and sends All Might and Io flying into the sky towards a news helicopter but Gran Torino tackles them before they hit the heli.

All Might:"Teacher!"

Io:"Old Man!"

AFO:*Coughs.* "You're in the way...."

Gran Torino:"This is the same as six years ago! Toshinori, Ketsueki, calm down! You both were so caught up in his challenge that you let him escape And then he made a hole in your stomach and he messed with your Quirk!" *They land on the ground.* "That's what's hopeless about you two! Don't exchange words with him!"

All Might:"Yes, sir..."

Io:*Wipes some blood from the side of his mouth.* "Fine."

Gran Torino:"His Fighting style and Quirk seem completely different from last time! You both won't be able to get a good hit head on! You'll have to be tricky." *He looks to All Might.* "Can you still move? Go beyond you limit! It's do-or-die time!"

Io:"You're not allowed to fail All Might."

All Might:"Yes, Sirs!"

The camera moves up to news helicopter.

Reporter:*Gulps.*"This scene looks like it's straight out of a nightmare! In an instant, half of Camino Ward has been destroyed! Currently, All Might and Io are fighting the villain thought to be the ringleader! I can't believe it! There's just one villain. He's destroyed the city and is more than hooding his own against the Symbol of Peace and the Trainer of Heroes!"

The camera switches between the horrified looks of all the students watching the news broadcast. 

The camera then moves back to All Might, Io and Gran Torino. All Might is coughing and Io is holding his left hand in pain. 

AFO:"I'm a little conflicted....The trust in heroes that Tomura steadily chipped away at... I wonder if it's okay for me to land the decisive blow...But you know, All Might, Io, as much as you both hate me, I hate you both in the same way. I killed your master and friend, but you both took away the things I built up, too, right? That's why I want you two to die the ugliest and most gruesome deaths possible!" *His arms start to expand.* 

Gran Torino:"A big one's coming! Dodge it and counterattack!" *He jumps away.*

AFO:"Is it enough to just dodge?"

Io and All Might notice a injured civilian in the rubble behind them.

Gran Torino:"Hey!"

AFO:"I will steal away the things you both protected until now."

He lunches air cannons at them. All Might puts his fist out and Io puts his arms up and Stinger out. Then a big explosion happens. 

AFO:"First, your self-respect you kept even with your injury and your weakening state."

The camera shows All Might in skeleton from with his fist out. Half of Io's Stinger is gone and his arms are bloody and scraped where the blast hit and Io coughs up some blood.

Half of Io's Stinger is gone and his arms are bloody and scraped where the blast hit and Io coughs up some blood

AFO:"Show the world you pathetic from and your weakness, 'Symbol Of Peace.' And 'The Light Of Hope.'"

(Back when Io was the Number on Hero he was called 'The Light of Hope.')

The camera moves back to Izuku's group. The News Broadcasts the state of All Might and Io.

The News Broadcasts the state of All Might and Io

Citizen:"Huh?"

Citizen:"What's with that skeleton...?"

Citizen:"Um...What's...? Huh?"

Citizen:"How's Io losing?"

Reporter:*TV.*"Can you all see this? All Might has...Deflated and Io's looks weak?

The camera moves back to the heroes.

AFO:"Hollow cheeks and sunken eyes! What a pathetic 'Top hero'! A hero trainer who can't even use his Quirk properly anymore! Don't be embarrassed! That's the true form-the real you-isn't it, All Might?" *Both Io and All might just frown at him.* "I see...."

All Might:"Even if my body rots and grows week...Even if you try to expose that form...my heart will remain that of the Symbol of Peace! It is not something that you can steal even a single piece of!

Io:"And no matter what, I don't need my Quirk to train heroes or defeat you!"

AFO:"Wonderful. I give up. I've forgotten what a stubborn and naughty children you two were. Then perhaps this will not hinder your heart at all either: You know, Tomura Shigaraki is Nana Shimura's grandson!"

Io and All Might's eyes widen and jaw drops.

AFO:"I kept thinking about what you two would hate the most. I created chances for you both and Tomura to meet. You two defeated him, right? You both smiled so proudly when you won, not knowing a thing."

All Might:"Lies..."

Io:"It can't be..."

AFO:"It's the truth. You realize it, don't you? That it's something I would do."

Io starts to shake. and Stinger falls limp on the ground and his arms fall.

AFO:*Laughs.* "Oh, that's strange, All Might, Io."

AFO:*Laughing

AFO:*Laughing.* "Where's your smile?"

Io:'I'm so sorry Nana.'

All Might:"You....Bastard..."

AFO:*Laughing.* :This really is fun! Maybe I was able to steal a piece, huh?"

All Might:"He's... a relative of my master's...What have I done..?!"

Io gets angry and growls then jumps at All For One.

Io:"You Bastard!"

AFO:"I'm sorry Io, But your fight is not with me anymore."

Suddenly something hits Io mid air and he's sent into the side of a building causing a giant explosion. 

 

(Play)

The camera moves back to Izuku's group.

Bakugo:"What just happened?"

The camera moves to where Io landed but smoke is covering the area.

Reporter:*TV.*"What's going on, I can't see."

Izuku:'Please, be okay Io.'

Citizen:"Can anyone see what happening?"

Citizen:"Did something hit, Io?"

The smoke clears.

Reporter:*TV and Horrified.* "On, my god."

Izuku's eyes widen and he gets scared.

The TV shows Io pinned to the side of the building by two spear like objects. One in his right shoulder and in his left leg. Io's head is limp and he's not moving.

The camera moves to Io's house and Ryuko is sitting on the couch holding a teacup watching the news and she drops the cup and it shatters to the floor and she puts her hands up to her mouth and starts to cry.

The camera moves back to Izuku's group.

Citizen:"Dear god!"

Kirishima:"Mr, Io?"

Izuku puts a hand to his mouth and he's shaking.

The camera moves back to the heroes.

AFO:"She's finally here." 

Footsteps to the side are heard and the camera moves to show a new person entering the area.

Footsteps to the side are heard and the camera moves to show a new person entering the area

(Those are also the spears that pinned Io, she can change the size of them. This is what Cruz looks like right now.)

AFO:"Cruz, the sister of Io, what an Ironic end for him."

The camera moves to Izuku's group.

Reporter:*TV.* "Who is that women, a second in command of the leader? Why isn't Io moving?!"

Izuku:'That's Cruz! Io's sister. I managed to find a picture of her when I was trying to find more about her.'

The camera moves to Io's perspective. Io opens his eyes and everything is blurry and his ears are ringing. 

Io:'What happened?' *He looks down to see the spears.* 'Cruz?' *He looks up to see Cruz walking towards him.* 'So this is where you've been for 35 years.' *He then grunts in pain.*'I can't move.' *he looks down to his ring on his left hand.*

A Memory plays in Io's head.

Ryuko:*Phone.* "You promise to come back to me?"

Io:"I promise."

The memory ends and Io's ears stop ringing.

Female Civilian:"Don't...Lose...All Might...Io...Please... Help!"

The camera moves to Izuku's group

The camera moves to Izuku's group.

Balugo:"Win..."

Citizen:"No...No way..."

Citizen:"All Might...Io..."

Citizen:"If they can't win, then who can?"

Citizen:"Eve if he looks different All Might is All Might, right?"

Citizen:"Io's always been able to save the day!"

Citizen:"Haven't you both always been able to save us somehow?"

The crowd starts to cheer on All might and Io.

Izuku:*Crying.* "WIN!"

Bakugo:"WIN!"

Izuku/Bakugo:"ALL MIGHT! IO!"

The camera moves back to Io.

Io:'I have a promise to keep and a job to do.'

Io grabs the spear in his right shoulder with his broken left hand and he grunts in pain a he pulls it out and he pulls the on out in his leg and he falls to the ground and lands on his feet with a thud.

All Might/Io:"A hero has a lot to protect, All For One/Cruz."

Cruz then sprints at Io and Io puts his arms up.

Io/All Might:"I won't lose!"

Cruz jumps and lunges at Io and She tackles him side a building. They land on the ground and Cruz creates a spear and stabs it a Io's head but Io kicks her off of him. She flies into the wall and it cracks.

Io:"I may be hurt." *Some blood falls on the floor under him and his breath is ragged under his mask.* "But I will not loose." *he sniffs the air and smells the other pro heroes.* "Their here." 

Cruz gets out of the wall and Io cracks his neck and back. And the camera switches to view of everyone cheering All Might and Io on. Ryuko is standing up screaming at the top of her lungs as tears fall from her eyes.

Io:"I hear everyone cheering from me and All Might." *He jumps back as a spear hits the ground where he was.*"I have too many people counting on me!" *He runs at Cruz while dodging spears and he punches her into the ground but a spear is shoot at him and Io barely has time to dodge so he punches the spear with his right hand.

Io:*Jumps away from Cruz and holds his right hand.* "Fuck!"

The camera moves to Io's hand and it's all bloody but... He's missing three fingers. His pinky, ring and middle finger are gone.

Io:*Grunts.* "No sympathy for me?" *He dodges a spear to the head.* "Guess not." *Stinger comes out and it's partly regenerated and sharpens his claws on both hands and his eyes glow red.* "No sympathy for you then. Your not my sister, you're a monster!"

Io and Cruz run at each other and Cruz creatures spears and Io slices then with Stinger and Io punches Cruz with his left arm and Cruz blocks his punch with her own. Blood burst out of Io's left arm and a few cracks are heard and is arm falls limp. He's goes to slice with his right hand but Cruz grabs his hand.

Io:'An opening!'

Io sharpens the claws on his left hard. His whole arm is a dark purple and bloody. Io yells and  he stabs Cruz right in the heart. The camera moves to the floor as blood and tears fall onto onto it.

Io:*Crying.* "I'm sorry Cruz. I'm so sorry!" 

Io is looking to the ground as he cries, but a hand is put on his cheek and his eyes widen. The hand moves his head up and it's Cruz, her eyes are back to their normal red and blood is falling from her mouth.

Cruz:"Thank you, big brother." *She touches her head with his.* "For saving me."

Cruz tehn falls limp and Io takes his hand out of her and it falls limp.

Later

The camera moves to a report.

Reporter:"The heroes continued to rescue operations during All Might and Io's fight, but it is expected that there will be a large number of casualties...The villain thought to be the ringleader is now..." *They see All For One being loaded into the maiden.* "Oh, they're leading him into the Maiden right now! Now, As All Might and the others are in a state of high alert and waiting for Io to return." *All Might points to the camera the camera man is holding.*

Citizen:"The trains are currently not running!"

Citizen:"The trains are currently not running!"

Tenya"We can't go anywhere...I wish we could meet up with Todoroki and Yaoyorozu, but..."

Kirishima:"Anyway, let's move. We have to tell the heroes about Bakugo, right?"

Tenya:"Yeah, you're right."

They start to walk away. As their walking away Izuku looks up to the TV.

All Might:*TV.* "Next..." *Izuku stops and turns to look at the TV.* "Next, it's your turn."

The citizens get excited.

Citizen:"All Might!"

Citizen:"You really are amazing after all...!"

The crowd cheers.

Reporter:*TV* "Wow."

Io:*TV.*"Even in the darkest of Night."

Reporter.*TV.* "Huh?"

The Camera man turns to where they heard Io's voice and it's a building with the sun behind it. Io's is seen walking to the edge of the roof.

Io:"*TV* "Hope will shine."

Io gets to the dged of the roof and the sun makes him glow.

Io:*TV.* "I will be that shining light of hope!" *He gives a cry.*

Citizen:"It's Io and he's okay!"

Citizen:"No one can defeat Io!"

The crowd cheers again.

Izuku:*Voice over.*"Even though people thought Io was crying out as a war cry. It was actually a cry of anguish because of what he did to his sister. But he wanted to give people hope again."

The camera zooms out and turns black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-21-2021

2636 words.

0