E.P. 11 All of You
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to a hospital room and inside are All Might, who's on the bed covered in bandages. Gran Torino and Tsuakuachi are sitting on some chair nears the bed.

All Might:"The embers inside me have gone out. The Symbol of Peace is dead."

"

All Might:"However--There is still something that I must do

All Might:"However--There is still something that I must do."

Gran Torino:"Tomura Shigaraki. Shimura's grandson, huh...?"

Tsuakuachi:"That's just what All For One said, right? That's not very much to go on. The two of you didn't have any interactions with this Shimura's family?"

Gran Torino:"No...Neither did Ketsueki."

Tsuakuachi:"Why not?"

Gran Torino:"Shimura's husband was killed, so she put her child in foster care to keep her child away from the hero world. She told Toshinori, Ketsueki and me that she didn't want us to have any contact with the child even if the worst were to happen to her."

Tsuakuachi:"So your promise to the deceased backfired...That's sad."

All Might clenches his fist.

All Might:"The blood relationship that my master served for the sake of peace

All Might:"The blood relationship that my master served for the sake of peace....! I must find Shigaraki... Find him and..."

Gran Torino:"No. What're you planning to do once you find him? You're not looking at him as a villain anymore. You will definitely hesitate. No matter who he's related to, he is a criminal. Tsuakuachi and I will investigate Shigaraki from here on out. You stay at U.A. and do everything you should be doing. Even if you cannot be the Symbol of Peace anymore, All Might is still alive."

All Might look to the two.

All Might:"How's Ketsueki?"

Gran Torino sighs.

The camera shows Io looking outside while crying and Tsuakuachi and Gran Torino come inside his room. Io's left leg is in a cast and his left arm is in a sling and his right is in a cast. His right arm is covered in bandages and The bandages on his right hand are a little bloody from where his Pinky, Ring, and middle finger use to be. He has a patch on his left cheek and a small one on his forehead.

Tsuakuachi:*Voice over.*"When we went to talk to him, he just stared outside crying."

Gran Torino:"He's not handling the death of Cruz to well. Especially since he knew what he had to do."

The camera then switches back to the three.

All Might:"He will be fine after a while. Ketsueki is strong, he always has been."

Later at the police station.

Izuku:*Voice over.* "After the incident, we met up with Todoroki and Yaoyorozu."

The camera shows Shoto, Izuku, Momo, Kirishima, and Tenya standing aways from the entrance watching Bakugo get taken inside.

Izuku:*Voice over.* "And went with Kacchan to the police. Kacchan was quiet. And then after more than half a day, we headed home."

The camera shows Izuku returning home.

Inko:"Welcome home. It looks like All Might and Io had a hard time huh? You must've had a hard time getting home, too."

Izuku enters the apartment and closes the door.

Izuku:"Yeah...."

Izuku heads to his room and he flops on the bed and he scrolls through the news about Io and All Might's fight.

There's an article that says 'Should Io still be allowed to teach students?' But Izuku keeps scrolling.

Izuku:'What'll happen now?'*His eyes start to close.*'Were my actions really okay? All Might...Io...' *He falls asleep.*

Later that night.

Izuku is woken up by his phone vibrating he opens his eyes and he looks at his phone and he gasps and gets up and runs out of his room and goes to the front door and puts his shoes on. Inko notices.

Inko:"Hey! Where are you going? The food's almost ready!"

Inko:"Hey! Where are you going? The food's almost ready!"

Izuku:*Runs out the front door.* "L-Later!"

Later Izuku arrives at Bagoba Municipal Beach Park and he sees All Might standing on the beach in his skinny form.

Izuku:"All Might!"

All Might turns and sees Izuku.

All Might:"Oh, you're finally here."

Izuku runs to All Might.

Izuku:"All Might!"

All Might runs and waves at Izuku.

All Might:"You took so long!"

All Might:"You took so long!"

Izuku:"All Might!"

All Might:"Texes...." *They reach each other and..* "Smash!" *All Might punches Izuku in the face.*

Izuku falls to the ground on his back

Izuku falls to the ground on his back.

All Might:"You really don't keep your word, do you? Everything was almost in vain, you know. Jeez, who do you take after?" *Izuku sits up holding his cheek.* "Young Midoriya, I...am effectively retired. My body cannot fight anymore."

All Might:"The last embers of One For All have gone out, But even so, every single time, you rush out no matter what I tell you! No matter how many times I tell you, you keep destroying your body! That's why, this time

All Might:"The last embers of One For All have gone out, But even so, every single time, you rush out no matter what I tell you! No matter how many times I tell you, you keep destroying your body! That's why, this time...!"

All Might turns to Izuku with his hand up and Izuku closes his eyes, but All Might just walks up to Izuku.

All Might:"...When you got out of a predicament for the first time without getting injured," *He hugs Izuku.* "I was so happy."

All Might:"From here on out, I will devote myself to raising you

All Might:"From here on out, I will devote myself to raising you. Let's keep...working hard together."

Izuku:"A-All Might

Izuku:"A-All Might...."

All Might:"You really don't keep your word, do you?" *All Might sheds a few tears.* "Didn't I tell you to stop being such a crybaby."

A little later

A little later.

Izuku is rubbing his eyes and All Might reaches into his back pocket and hands Izuku a piece of paper.

Izuku:*Grabs the paper.*"What's this?"

All Might:"It's a location...for a funeral."

Izuku:"Funeral?"

All Might:"I'm sure you already figured it out but that villain Io fought was his sister. And the only way he could stop her was to kill her." *He sighs.* "So he's holding a funeral for her at their childhood home, out on the countryside. And he wanted me to give you the location of it, he wants you to be there. Many other heroes were invited. It's in a couple of days.

Izuku looks over the paper.

Izuku:"Wii you be going."

All Might:"Yeah, I only meet Cruz a few times, but she was a really nice person, so I want to pay my respects to her."

Izuku:"I guess I should be there too, so I can also pay my respects."

All Might smiles and ruffles his hair.

All Might:"I guess I'll see you there, but you should be going now, it;s late and your mother's probably worried."

Izuku's eyes widen.

Izuku:"Oh, crap, mom!" *He start to run back home and he waves to All Might.* "See you later, All Might!"

Later.

The camera shows a car arriving at a cabin. It's raining and the door open and umbrella come out and open and two people get out of the car.The camera moves down and it shows Izuku and Inko. Both are in black clothes and Izuku looks around to see many cars.

A hand is place on his shoulder and he looks to see his mom and she nods and they walk around the cabin and Izuku looks inside and sees many pro heroes inside talking. They're all wearing black clothing.

Izuku then looks over to a hill nearby and sees a big blood bead tree at the top and what looks like three people. He squints his eyes and sees Io standing in front of a casket and Ryuko and Grandeeney are behind him. Io is the only one without an umbrella.

Inko:"I'm be inside, go and talk to Io."

Izuku:"Ok."

Izuku heads over to the hill.

As Izuku gets close he hears some Arguing.

Grandeeney:"He shouldn't be standing, he should be resting Ryukyu!"

Ryuko:"Why can't you just leave him alone right now, Grandeeney! Just let him grieve!

Grandeeney growls and walks away as she walks past Izuku he notices her angry face but also tears coming out of her eyes and she's mumbling.

Grandeeney:*Mumbling.* "I'm sad too, but he needs to rest."

Izuku gets to the top of the hill.

Ryuko:"I'll be inside if you need me, The service will starts soon." *Io just nods.*

Ryuko walks down the hill and to the cabin and Izuku goes and stands next to Io. Izuku looks to the headstone.

Cruz Sakenomi
She will be remembered by few but missed by all.

Izuku looks to Io and he notices that he has a calm face but his eyes are all red and sad looking.

Izuku:"I'm sorry, Mr. Io."

Io doesn't look to him.

Izuku:"I'm glad your okay."

Io just keeps looking at the closed casket. Izuku then look to the casket and says a few words of respect and then he starts walking away.

Io:*His voice is shaky and scratchy from crying.* Thank you, Izuku.....for coming."

Izuku looks to his teacher and he sees Io looking at him and Izuku nods and walks away. As he's walking down the hill he notices Endeavor and Shoto walking up When Shoto gets to him he stops but Endeavor keeps going.

Izuku:"Todoroki?"

Shoto:"Midoriya."

Izuku:"What are you doing here?"

Shoto:"My old man brought me here, he says that now he's the number one hero he should do this to have a good image."

The camera goes back up to Io and Endeavor walks next to him and looks down to the closed casket.

Endeavor:"I'm am.....sorry for your loss. But she's in a better place now." *He sighs and walks away.*

Io:"Thank you." *Endeavor huffs and walks away.*

Then Nezu comes up, he's holding onto a little umbrella, and puts a hand on Io's leg.

Nezu:"I'm sorry Io. For all of this. I'm giving you the next few weeks off to grieve."

Io:"I'll be fine Nezu. I'll be back to work in the next few days."

Nezu:"Are you sure."

Io nods and then Nezu sighs.

Nezu:"Just tell me if you need more time."

Io:"Sure."

Nezu walks away

 

(Play)

A little while later it's still raining as people start to walk up the hill and gather around the casket. A priest starts to talk but Io tunes all that out and just stares at the casket. After a while the casket starts being lowered into the ground and Io falls to knees and just keeps staring at the hole in the ground.

He feels a few hands on his shoulder and Io start to cry. He tries to rub the tears away but they just keep coming. He starts to cry heavier.

Io:"Why do bad things happen to good people." *He start to cry louder.*

Later.

It's just Io and Ryuko back on the hill now and the rain stopped but it's still cloudy. Io has stopped crying and Ryuko wipes her eyes and their a little red from crying. The camera moves over to show the grave and there are a bunch of flowers on top of the dirt

Io:"Can I have a few minutes alone to say goodbye one more time?"

Ryuko:"Sure, I need to bring the wheelchair anyway. Grandeeney is right you do need to get off your feet now." *Io nods and she walks away.*

Io then brings Stinger out.

(Some of you may be asking. When Io puts Stinger away when he's not wearing his costume, it shrinks and goes inside his body and wraps around his spine. When he's wearing his costume it's just like what happens in code vein.)

Io uses Stinger like a cane, doing the best he can with his right arm that's in a case, and wakes up to the grave.

Io:"Hey, Cruz, I'm so sorry." *He looks to his left arm that's in a sling.* "I finished the song for you, I know you were kinda looking forward to listening to it."

(Dub/On------Sub/Off)

(Dub/Off-----Sub/On)

 

(Play)

Io:*Crouches down to the grave.* "幼き日の風の香り." (The scent of the wind of a young day.) "見知らぬ子の遊ぶ声" (The playing voice of a stranger.)

Io looks to the cabin and a few memories of his childhood play in his head.

Io:"部屋で一人耳を澄まして" (Listen alone in the room.) "君は鍵の音を待っていた" (You were waiting for the sound of the key)

Io then stands up and looks up and sees a bird fly by.

Io"暖めるたびに かすれゆく" (Everytime it warms up, it fades away.) "冷えた記憶見えなくなる" (Cold memory disappears.)

Io then walks up to the big blood bead tree and puts a hand on it.

Io:"君がその全てを消しても" (Even if you erase all of it.) "離さず憶えてる" (I remember it without letting go.)

Io looks down to the grave and the sun is shining on it as it peaks through the clouds.

Io:"幼き日の雨の香り" (The scent of rain in my childhood.) "遠く響く鳥の声" (The voice of a bird echoing in the distance.)

Io hears the songs of a bird in the forest aways from the hill and he looks back to the cabin and sees a bunch of people inside talking.

Io:"部屋で一人耳を澄まし" (Listen alone in the room.) "君はずっとずっと待った" (You waited forever.)

The sun starts to shine on Io.

Io:"暖めるたびに かすれゆく" (Everytime it warms up, it fades away.) "冷えた記憶見えなくなる" (Cold memory disappears.)

Then Io gets up and uses Stinger as a cane and walks over to Cruz's grave.

Io:"君がその全てを消しても" (Even if you erase all of it.) "世界は憶えてる" (I remember the world.)

Io sighs when he finishes signing.

Io:"ごめんなさい妹。"  (I'm sorry little sister.)

Io stands up and notices a blood bead from the tree but instead of red blood it's blue blood. Io uses Stringer and cuts it down and it lands in his hand and he grits his teeth a little.

Io:"あなたはまだ私を気分を良くする方法を見つけます。" (You still find a way to make me feel better.)

Io drinks the blood bead and after he's done he feels a slight pain in his heart but after a few it goes away.

Io:"何だって?" (What what that?)

He hears a metal squeak next to him and he looks over and sees Ryuko with a wheelchair.

Ryuko:"今は気分が良くなりましたか?" (Do you feel better now?)

Io:*He sits in the wheelchair.* "はい、あなたの恋人に感謝します。" (Yes, thank you sweetheart.)

Ryuko kisses Io's cheek and they head back to the cabin.

The camera pans to a view of the hill and then the camera turns black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-22-2021

2496 words.

0