E.P. 12 Dorms
40 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Sorry for the wait on this Episode. I've had no motivation to write MHA, it's starting to slowly come back.)

The camera opens to the students walking to U.A.

Izuku:*Voice Over.*"On the grounds of U.A., about a five-minute walk from the school, a student dorms built in three days: Heights Alliance. This is my--no, our--new home."

Everyone is standing outside the drom

Everyone is standing outside the drom. There is a blood beed tree next to the building.

A little late.

Aizawa is standing in front of the dorms addressing the students. 

Aizawa:"From now, I'm just glad that we were able to bring Class 1-A back together again."

Sero:"Everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh?"

Hagakure:*sighs.* "I had a hard time!"

Jiro:*Scratches her cheek.*"That's normal..."

Ojiro:"The two of you were directly affected by the gas."

Tsuyu:"We were all able to be together again because of the teachers.  When I watch the press conference. I thought we'd lose them, and it made me sad."

Ochaco:"Yeah."

Ojiro:"Speaking of teachers, Where's Mr. Io?"

Izuku:"Yeah, I haven't seen him since that fight, with the two villains."

Aizawa:"He's currently being treated in the hospital for his wounds and preparing for a press conference, later tonight.

Tenya:"Press conference?"

Aizawa:"The public has lost their trust in Io and think he should not be the 'Trainer of Heroes' anymore. So he's going to try and convince them that he should keep being it and keep being a teacher.

Tsuyu:*Sadly.*"Mr. Io. Ribbit."

Aizawa:"Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first--" *He claps.* "For now, we will focus on getting the provisional licenses we were planning to have you get during the training camp."

Sato:"Oh yeah, they did talk about that!"

Mina:"So much happened that I forgot about it."

Aizawa:"This is important. Listen up. Kirishima. Yaoyorozu. Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida. These five went to go save Bakugo that night."

Everyone get slightly worried.

Aizawa:"Your reactions tell me that you all were at least aware of it. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this: If it weren't for All Might's retirement and Io's begging, I would've expelled everyone except Bakugo, Jiro, and Hagakure."

Aizawa:"Of course the five that went, but also the twelve who knew but didn't stop them betrayed our trust, no matter what the reason. I would be grateful if you could follow the proper procedures and act properly in order to regain that trust. That is all." *He turns around and starts walking to the dorm.* "Now, we're going inside. Let's have some energy!"

Students:*Feeling down.*"No, wait, how are we supposed to tight now...?"

Bakugo notices Kirishima looking sad. He then grabs Denki and start to drag him behind some bushes.

Bakugo:"Come here."

DenkI:"Huh? What? No!"

A bunch of electricity goes off behind the bushes and then he's pushes out. He's gone retarded. Jiro laughs.

Sero:"What? What did Bakugo do...?

Bakugo walks up to Kirishima.

Bakugo:"Kirishima!"

Kirishima:"Huh?"

Bakugo hands Kirishima some money.

Kirishima:"Wait, you're scaring me! What is this, did you shake someone down for money?"

Bakugo:"No! I withdrew this money."

Bakugo:"You used up all your allowance, right?"

Bakugo:"You used up all your allowance, right?"

Kirishima:"Yeah... Where did you hear about me buying night-vision goggles--?"

Bakugo shoves the money into Kirishima's chest and walks away.

Balugo:"If you keep having to scrimp and save, then it'll make me feel bad. Show your dumb side, as usual."

Bakugo walks to the dorm.

Denki:*Retarded.* "Yay? Yay,yay,yay!"

Jiro:*Trying not to laugh.* "Oh, no...I.. Oh, Kaminari..."

Denki jumps up and yells and everyone laughs.

Kirishima:"Sorry, everyone! This won't make up for it, but let's all go eat yakiniku tonight with this money!"

Everyone cheers.

Then everyone goes inside the dorm.

Aizawa:"Each student dorm building holds one class. Girls on the right, and boys on the left. But the first floor is the common area. Food, baths and laundry are on this floor."

The students look around.

Sero:"There's even a courtyard!"

Mina:"So spacious! So clean! And a sofa!"

Ochaco:"It's like a mansion!"

Ochaco:"It's like a mansion!"

Tenya:"Uraraka!"

Mineta:"Did my ears deceive me? Bath and laundry are in the common area?" *He gulps.* "Is this a dream?"

Aizawa:*Has a dangerous aura around him.*"They're separated by gender. You better watch yourself."

Mineta:*Scared.*"Yes, sir."

Aizawa starts to show them around.

Aizawa:"Rooms start on the second floor. There are four rooms per gender on each floor with five floors total. Everyone gets their own room. They're luxurious spaces equipped with their own AC, toilets, fridges, and closets."

Izuku is looking off a balcony from one of the rooms. Denki is next to him still being a retard.

Izuku:"There's even a balcony!"

Momo:*Looking around the room.* "This is about the same size as the closets we have at home."

Ochaco:"It's like a mansion!" *She falls over again.*

Tenya:"Uraraka!"

He hands the students a map of the rooms and it shows who's room is whose.

Aizawa:"These are your rooms. The belongings you sent ahead have already been placed in your rooms, so unpack and get settled in today. I'll tell you more about what will happen from now on tomorrow. That's all. Dismissed!"

Students:"Yes, Mr. Aizawa!"

Later that night.

Most of the boys are don unpacking and are down in the commons area. Kirishima sits down and a sofa.

Kirishima:"Ahh, I'm so tired."

Sero:"Kirishima, are you done unpacking?"

Kirishima:"Yeah, finally."

Izuku:"Good work."

Denki:"How things ended up this way weren't great, but it's kind of exciting to live together, huh?"

Izuku:*Nods.*"Yeah!"

Tenya:*Chopping the air.*"Living together... This is also training to help us learn cooperation and discipline!"

Kirishima:"You're really going all out, huh, Iida?"

Most of the girls walk over to the boys.

Mina:"Boys, are you done with you rooms?"

Denki:"Yup. Just relaxing now."

Mina:"Well, the girls were all talking just now..."

Hagakure:"..and we have an idea."

Mina:"Want to have a room presentation contest?"

Boys:"Huh?"

Izuku then starts screaming.

Izuku:"No, no, wait--!"

Everyone goes to Izuku's room and they open the door and there's All Might stuff everywhere and a few Io things, too.

Ochaco:"It's filled with All Might! Oh, there's some Io! It's an otaku's room!"

Ochaco:"It's filled with All Might! Oh, there's some Io! It's an otaku's room!"

Izuku:"It's because I admire them..." *Izuku blushes.* "This is so embarrassing!"

Denki:"Crap, they just started something."

Sero:"But it's kind of fun..."

They all go to Tokoyami's room next and he stands in front of the door.

Tokoyami:"This is foolish."

Mina and Hagakure try to push him out of the way. They succeed after a few seconds and they all go in his room. It's gothic.

Mina/Hagakure:"So Dark! Scary!"

Mina/Hagakure:"So Dark! Scary!"

Tokoyami:"You little..."

Kirishima holds up a sword keychain.

Kirishima:"I bought this keychain before in middle school."

Mina:"Boys like this kind of thing, huh?"

Tokoyami:"Get out."

Izuku notices a sword.

Izuku:"A sword...! So cool!"

They go to Aoyama's room next

They go to Aoyama's room next.

They go to Aoyama's room next

Everyone:"So bright!"

Aoyama:"Non non, not 'Bright,' 'Dazzlin--'

Denki, Mina, Momo, and Hagakure leave.

Hagakure:"It's exactly how I thought it'd be."

Mina:"It fits within my expectations."

They all start to head to the next room.

Ochaco:"This is starting to get fun! The last person on the second floor is--"

The girls see Mineta keeping our from his room.

Mineta:"Come in...I'll show you something amazing..."

They all start to walk away.

Ocacho:"Let's go to the third floor

Ocacho:"Let's go to the third floor."

Mineta:"Come in...Come on..."

They go up to the third floor and go to Ojiro's room.

Ocahco:"Wow, it's so normal!"

There isn;t musch in Ojrio's room other than a bed, a small table and a computer desk and a dresser with a TV on top of it.

Hagakure:"It's so normal! Wow!"

Mina:"So this is what's normal, huh?"

Ojiro:"It's fine if you don't have anything to say...."

They got to Iida's room next.

Ochaco:"The shelves are lined with hard books."

Mina:"That's the class reo for you!"

Mina:"That's the class reo for you!"

Tenya:"There's nothing strange here."

Ochaco finds a shelf full of the same pair of classes.

Ochaco:"There are so many glasses..."

Tenya:"What's strange about that? It's because I expect them to be destroyed during our intense training."

They go to Denki's room next.

Girls:"It's so gaudy!"

Jiro:"It's like he just used anything he could lay his hands on."

Denki:"What? Isn't it great?"

They go to Koda's room next.

Ochaco/Mina:"There's a ribbit! It's so cute!" *They go and pet the rabbit

Ochaco/Mina:"There's a ribbit! It's so cute!" *They go and pet the rabbit.*

Denki:"It's not fair to have a pet. Koda, you've gotta be doing this on purpose!"

Then they all go back down to the common area.

Denki:"Anyway, I'm not satisfied."

Orjio:"Yeah, what a coincidence. Me neither. Not satisfied."

Tokoyami:"Yeah."

Aoyama:"Yeah. Me either."

Mineta:"It's weird for the boys to be the only ones getting picked on. You said this was a room presentation contest, right?" *He points to the girls.* "Then, of course, we should also see the girls' rooms before we decide, right? Shouldn't we decide who has the best taste in interior decoration from everyone in class?"

A flash of lightning then thunder goes off.

Mina:"Sounds good!"

Jiro:"Huh?"

Mina:"Um, okay, so we'll be deciding who has the best taste in interior decoration in the class, or who's the Room King!"

Jiro:"Room King?"

Ojiro:"We don't have to decide anything like that..."

Then they all head up to the fourth floor.

Ochaco:"The ones on the boys' side of the fourth floor are Bakugo, Kirishima, and Shoji, right?"

Tenya:"Where's Bakugo?"

Kirishima:"He said, 'This is lame. I'm going to sleep' a long time ago and went to his room.  I'm sleepy too."

Mina and Hagakure run down the hall.

Hagakure:"Then, let's do Kirishima's room!"

Mina:"Let's keep this going!"

They get to Kirishima's room and Kirishima stands at the door.

Kirishima:"I don't really care, but I don't think you girls will get it--" *He opens the door to his room.*

Kirishima:"This manliness!"

Kirishima:"This manliness!"

Mina:"Yea."

Hagakure:"This looks like it'd rank in around the second for the room you'd least want your boyfriend to have."

Ochaco:"It's so hot! So hot and stuffy!"

Ochaco:"It's so hot! So hot and stuffy!"

Kirishima:*Gives a thumbs up.*"See? I told you."

Mina:"Next, Shoji."

They go to Shoji's room.

Shoji:"There's nothing interesting here."

Shoji's room is practically empty except from a table and a couple of blankets. 

Mina:"Nothing interesting?"

Shoto:"I didn't know you were a minimalist."

Shoji:"Well, I've never really liked having a lot of things."

Mineta checks under the blankets.

Mineta:"It's guys like this that are super pervy inside, you know."

Then everyone is at the elevator and are heading up to the fifth floor.

Hagakure:"Next, let's go up a floor to the fifth floor boys' rooms!"

Mina:"We'll start with Sero!"

Sero looks to Mina.

Sero:"Are we seriously doing everyone?"

They get to sero's room.

(I'm not going to explain every room.)

Girls:"Wow!"

Mina:"Asian!"

Ochaco:"It's lovely!

Jiro:"Sero, I didn't know you liked stuff like this."

Sero chuckles. 

Sero:"Yup, that's me! Always expect the unexpected."

Hagakure:"Next, next!"

Momo:"Next is Todoroki, right?"

They get to Shoto's room.

Shoto:"Hurry up and get this over with. I'm sleepy."

Shoto opens the door to his room.

Sero/Mine:*Yelling* "A Japanese-style room!"

Denki:"Was his made differently?!"

Both Denki and mineta's jaws are dropped.

Shoto:"We have tatami at home, so I can't relax on flooring."

Denki turns to Shoto.

Denki:"Who cares about why?"

Mineta turns to Shoto.

Mineta:"How did you remodel it in a day?!"

Izuku and Ochaco are standing behind Shoto with wide eyes and jaws dropped.

Shoto:"I worked hard."

Denki:"What's up with this guy."

Sato, Mina and Hagakure leave the room.

Hagakure:"He seems like he'll be a big shot one day."

Sato:"Pretty boys do things differently, huh?"

Mina:"Okay, next! The last of the boys is..."

Sato:"Me."

They get to Sato's room.

Sato:"Anyway, it's a boring room."

Kirishima:"Anyone's would be after Todoroki's."

Ojiro:"Something smells good... what is it?"

Sato:*Panicking.* "Oh no, I forgot! I finished unpacking really early, so I baked a chiffon cake." 

Sato runs over to a little oven he has on a table.

Sato:"I thought we could all eat it together. It'd be even more delicious with whipped cream, but you guys want some?"

Mina/Hagakure/Ochaco:"Yeah!"

Denki/Mineta:"It's like an exemplary unexpected side!"

Denki/Mineta:"It's like an exemplary unexpected side!"

Ocahco:"It's delicious! So fluffy!"

Hagakure:"Buono, buono!"

Mina:"He easily surpassed Sero's unexpected side!"

Jiro:"Yeah, yeah."

Momo:"What a wonderful hobby you have, Sato. Would you like to bake something to go with my tea next time?"

Sato starts to blush.

Sato:"Oh, I didn't expect everyone to like it so much. I just make it as part of training for my Quirk. Buying sweets can get expensive."

Hagakure:"That's it for the boys. Next, it's our turn!"

Jiro:"Aw man, are we seriously doing everyone? Is that all right?"

Mina:"It's probably fine, right?"

They go to Jiro's room first.

Jiro:"It's kind of embarrassing..."

Jiro opens the door to her room. There are a lot of instruments. 

Denki:"It's filled with even more instruments than I expected."

Hagakure:"It's because Jiro's a rockin' girl

Hagakure:"It's because Jiro's a rockin' girl."

Ochaco:"Can you play all these?"

Jiro:"Yeah, at least the basics..."

Denki:"It's not girls at all."

Aoyama:"Unladylike."

Jiro uses her quirk on both of them.

Izuku,Kirishima and Ojiro are a little horrified. 

Jiro:"Next. Let's move onto the next one!"

Hagakure:"Next is me, Hagakure."

They go to her room.

Hagakure:"What do you think?"

Her room is very girly. 

Ojiro:"O-Oh...."

Kirishima:"it's like a normal girl's! It's making my heart pound."

Mineta goes over to Hagakure's dresser and starts to sniff it.

Mineta:"Plas Ultra...!"

Hagakure:"Mineta, you went straight for ir, huh?"

They go to Mina's room.

Mina:"I'm next!"

They head inside.

Mina:"Ta-da! Isn't it cute?"

Students:"Wow...."

Then they go to Ochaco's room.

Ochaco:"It's not a very interesting room..."

Students:"Wow..."

Ojiro looks to Tokoyami.

Ojiro:"I feel a little dirty going around and looking at so many normal girls' rooms...."

Tokoyami:"A forbidden garden..."

They leave the room. Sero has Mineta wrapped up in tape.

Izuku:"Next it Asui..."

Sero:"Wait, Tsu's not here."

Ocahco walks up to them.

Ochaco:"Og, Tsu said she wasn't feeling well."

Denki:"We can't do anything if she's not feeling well. We'll just have to get her to show us when she's feeling better!"

They all leave and head to Momo's room.

Sero:"Then, last is Yaoyorozu!"

Momo:"Well, I think I miscalculated... Unlike all of your rooms filled with originality, mine became a little cramped."

Denki:"It's huge! It's cramped! What happened, Yaoyorozu?"

Denki:"It's huge! It's cramped! What happened, Yaoyorozu?"

Momo:"It's the furniture I was using, but I didn't think the room would be this small...."

Ocacho/Izuku:"She's a rich girl, all right."

Later.

Everyone is now in the commons area voting on the best room. Mina is holding a box with some paper slips in it.

Mina:"All right, everyone-- Have you all voted?" *She holds up the box.* "You can't vote for yourself!"

A few minutes later mina counted all the votes.

Mina:"And now, here are the results of the first Room King competition, minus Bakugo and Tsu! With a total of five votes! The overwhelming winner standing alone at the top is...Rikido...Sato!"

Sato:*Points to himself confused.* "Huh?!"

Mina:"By the way, they were all girls! The reason was..."

The girls are drooling.

Mina:"'Because the cake was delicious!'"

Sato:"What about my room?!"

Denki/Mineta:"You little-- Aspiring heroes shouldn't use bribery!"

Sato:"I'm not bribing anyone! What the heck, I'm super happy."

The camera moves over to Shoto, Izuku and Tenya.

Shoto:"Is it over? Can I go to sleep now?"

Tenya:*Makes a brushing motion.*"Yes! Since you had cake, don't forget to brush your teeth!"

Shoto starts to walk away.

Izuku:"He was waiting until it was over, huh?"

Ocacho:"Oh, Todoroki, wait a sec."

Shoto stops.

Ochaco:"Deku and Iida, yoo, and Kirishima and Yaoyorozu. Do you have a minute?"

They walk outside and Tsuyu is waiting for them.

Kirishima:"Uraraka, where....?"

They notice Tsuyu standing near by.

Now everyone is standing in front of Tsuyu. Ochaco is standing next to Tsuyu.

Ochaco:"You see, Tsu said she had something to tell you all."

Tsuyu:"I can't help but say everything that comes to mind. But there are times when I don't know what to say. Do you remember what I said at the hospital?"

They think back.

Izuku:"Yeah, I remember."

Tsuyu:"I hardened my heart and said some painful things."

Ochaco puts a hand on Tsuyu's back.

Ochaco:"Tsu..."

Tsuyu:"Even so, you still went. When I heard about that this morning, I was shocked. I thought I'd stopped you, so I was filled with disappointment and bad feelings... I don't know what to say... I didn't feel like I could have fun talking with everyone...But..."

Tsuyu starts to cry.

Tsuyu:"...That made me very sad."

Izuku gasps.

Tsuyu:"That's why I wanted to tell you even if I couldn't gather my thoughts properly, so that I could have fun and talk with everyone again."

Ochaco:"It's not just Tsu that feels this way. Everyone felt uneasy and wanted to make that feeling go away...That's why... The 'Room King' and everything was because they understood how you all felt...So don't blame them, but, you know...I mean, I know it's hard, but anyway....Let's all work hard together and laugh together again!"

Kirishima:"Tsu...!"

Tsuyu:"Ribbit...?'

Kirishima runs up to Tsuyu and Kirishima has tears at the corners of his eyes.

Kirishima:"I'm sorry! Thanks for telling us!"

Momo runs up.

Momo:"Asui."

Tenay runs up.

Tenya:"Tsu!"

Shoto walks up.

Shoto:"Asui, sorry."

Izuku:"Asui -- Tsu!"

Kirishima grabs Tsuyu's shoulders.

Kirishima:"I won't ever do it again."

Tsuyu:"Ribbit...ribbit..."

Momo:"Me neither

Momo:"Me neither."

Tenya:"I promise!"

After a while. They all rub their eyes and clear their tears. Suddenly Denki opens the door.

Denki:"Guys, you gotta come look at this Io's on TV."

They all look at each other and head inside. They go to the commons area and everyone is looking at a TV. On the TV is a reporter talking and in the background is a podium with a bunch of microphones on it.

Reporter:*TV.* "...In just a few moments Number 8 pro hero: Io. Will be giving a speech about the recent events that have been happening. Oh, here he comes now."

The camera moves and Shows Io, in a wheelchair, being pushed onto the stage by Grandeeney. Guild Girl is behind her. Io's left arm is still in a sling and his right is in a cast. His left leg is still in a cast. Io is in his hero costume. Grandeeney pushed Io to the podium and she and Guild Girls stand behind him. Io clears his throat.

Io:*TV.*"Hello, to everyone that is watching currently or will be watching, I'm sorry for everything that has happened within these past few months. The attack on USJ, The attack on the training camp, the kidnapping of a student, and the Villain fight most recently."

Io's sighs.

Io:*TV.*"I take full responsibility for everything."

The students gasp.

Io:*TV.*"Everything that has happened has been under my watch and as the 'Trainer of Heroes' none of this should have happened. I guess I should take questions now."

A bunch of reporters speak up and Io nods to one.

Reporter:*TV.*"How exactly did a bunch of villains manage to kidnap a student under your watch at the training camp? You were the strongest hero there."

Io:*TV*"Well, I was ambushed and trapped."

Reporter:*TV.*"Amushed and trapped?"

Io:*TV.*"While investigating a possible threat to the camp I was ambushed by a villain and trapped in a ring of fire. Next question."

A bunch of reporters speak up and he nods to one.

Reporter:*TV.* "The villain you fought most recently. Rumors say that she was your sister Cruz. Is that true?"

Io looks hesitant to answer and he looks down.

Io:"Yes."

Reporter:*TV.*"You said she died 35 years ago in that hospital fire. So you lied about that?"

Io is still looking down.

Io:*TV.*"Yes."

Reporter:*TV.*"So what happened, how did a great hero like your sister become a villain?"

Io sighs.

Io:*TV.*"She lost control of her Quirk and it took control of her."

Reporter:*TV.*"Your Quirk is almost exactly the same as her's. How do we know that you won't lose control of your Quirk and become a villain?"

Kirishima:"He's laying it down hard on Io."

Io:*TV.*"I have a team of doctors working on a temporary solution."

Reporter:*TV.*"A temporary solution, not a permanent one. If you lose control of your Quirk. You'll be a danger to everyone. To other heroes. To citizens. Even your students."

Io grits his teeth.

Music

Reporter:*TV.* "The public has lost a lot of trust in you, Io. The public is starting to think the School Board should revoke your teaching license."  

Io's eyes widen in horror. 

Mina:"No! They can't take away Mr. Io from us."

Denki:"Yeah, it's not fair!"

Reporter:*TV.*"Well Mr. Io. What do you have to say?"

A shadow cover's Io's eyes and he suddenly starts to stand. Grandeeney goes to stop him.

Io:*TV*"Stay."

Grandeeney stops and Io shakily stands up and limps to the front of the podium. And he gets on his knees and does a dogeza pose. 

Everyone gasps

Everyone gasps.

Izuku:"Io?"

Io:*TV.*"Please....Please don't take my students away from me!"

A few students start to tear up.

Io:*TV.* "Their very important to me...So Please, let me keep being their teacher." *He looks up and there's tears in his eyes.* "Please, I'll give up my spot as 8th hero, I'll donate all my money to charity. I will lay down my life for my students!"

Momo:*Crying.*"Mr. Io!"

Jiro:*rubbing her eyes.*"He'd do so much to stay with us."

Io puts his head back on the floor.

Io:*TV.*"I don't care what I have to do. I'll I ask is just let me keep teaching."

The camera moves to the students and most of them are crying.

Izuku:*Voice over.* "We all know Io loved teaching. But we didn't know how much he cherished it and his students, until now."

The camera zooms out and shows the dorms then turns black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-10-2021

3889 words

(I finally finished this. I've had this episode half done for like three weeks. It took me long enough to write it out.)

0