New Moves/Fingers
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to Io and Cruz run at each other and Cruz creates spears and Io slices then with Stinger and Io punches Cruz with his left arm and Cruz blocks his punch with her own. Blood burst out of Io's left arm and a few cracks are heard and is arm falls limp. He's goes to slice with his right hand but Cruz grabs his hand.

Io:'An opening!'

Io sharpens the claws on his left hard. His whole arm is a dark purple and bloody. Io yells and he stabs Cruz right in the heart. The camera moves to the floor as blood and tears fall onto onto it.

Then the camera switches to Io in bed and he suddenly sits up. His left eye shines a bluish red for a second then goes back to its normal yellow.

Io:*Yells and a few tears fall from his eyes.* "Cruz!"

Io has his right arm stretched out. His right arm has a few small scars on it and his right hand is bandaged. His left arm is in a cast. Io takes a few deep breathers and checks his surroundings. He's back at his house, safe and sound in his room. Suddenly the door to the room opens.

Io looks to the door and in the doorway and sees Ryuko is some casual clothes and she walks over to Io.

Ryuko:"Are you okay? I heard yelling."

Io doesn't answer, he's just looking down to his left hand. Ryuko crouches down to Io and she hugs him and Io silently cries into her shoulder. Ryuko is petting Io on the head.

Ryuko:"It's okay. I'm here."

Io hugs her tight. The camera pans to the nightstand and on it in the golden necklace. 

Later.

The camera switches view to the dorms and It shows Tenya brushing his teeth. He looks to the door and Izuku walks in. Tenya waves to him.

Izuku:"Good morning

Izuku:"Good morning."

Izuku walks over to a sink and gets his tooth brush and puts toothpaste on and he brushes his teeth. Then Shoto and Ojiro come in and brush their teeth. Then everyone goes down to the commons area and has breakfast together. 

Later.

Everyone is in the classroom and Aizawa is at the front talking to the class.

Aizawa:"I believe I mentioned thus yesterday, but for now, Class 1-A of the hero course will be focusing on getting their provisional licenses."

Students:"Yes, Sir!"

Aizawa:"A hero license bears with it the great responsibility of human life. Of course, the exam to receive one is very difficult. Even the provisional license has only a 50% passing rate each year."

Mineta:"Just the provisional license is that hard?"

Aizawa:"That's why today, we will have each of you come up with at least two..."

The door opens and everyone looks to it. Cementoss, Midnight and Ectoplasm walk in.

Aizawa:"...Ultimate moves."

Denki/Kirishima:"Ultimate moves?"

Mina/Denki:"It's like a real school thing and yet-"

Kirishima/Sero:"It's like a super cormal hero thing!"

The other three pro heros go to the front of the class.

Ectoplasm:"'Ultimate'! This means that this move will give you a sure win!"

Cementoss:"A move so ingrained into your body that others cannot copy it. Battle means seeing how much you can force what you're good at on you opponent."

Midnight:"Your moves will represent you. These days, pro heroes without ultimate moves are an endangered species."

Aizawa:"We will tell you more as we go along

Aizawa:"We will tell you more as we go along. We want to proceed logically. Change into you costumes and meet in Gym Gamma."

Later.

Everyone is now at Gym Gamma. The students are now in their hero costumes.

Aizawa:"Gym Gamma, also known as the 'Training Dining Land,' or TDL."

Cementoss uses his Quirk and forms a little structure

Cementoss uses his Quirk and forms a little structure. 

Cementoss:"I came up with the idea for these facilities. Terrain and other things can be prepared specifically for each student." *He looks to the students.* "That's what the 'dining' part refers to."

Denki:"I see..."

Tenya:*Raises his hand.* "Please allow me to ask a question! Why must we have ultimate moves for our provisional licensing exam? Please tell me your reasoning!"

Aizawa:"I'll tell you everything in order. Calm down. The job of a hero is to save people from danger, like crimes, accidents, natural disasters, and man-made disasters. The exam to become one naturally looks at how well you are able to do that. Your ability to gather information, make decisions, move, and fight, in addition to your ability to communicate, draw people to you, and lead-- Every year, a different test is used to look at how well you are able to do those things."

Midnight:"Of those, your ability to fight is especially important to your futures as heroes. If you are prepared, you won't have to worry. Whether or not you have an ultimate move will greatly affect whether or not you pass."

Cementoss:"Not being influenced by circumstances and being able to act consistently will make you a great asset on the front lines."

Cementoss walks away from the group.

Ectoplasm:"Your ultimate moves do not necessarily need to be of the attacking type. For example, Iida's Reciproburst-- The temporary burst of speed is enough of a threat to be worth calling an ultimate move."

Tenya:"So that's good enough to be called an ultimate move?"

Sato:*Sweat drops.* "I see... So we need to find something that allows us to feel like 'As long as I do this, I have the advantage. I can win.'"

Midnight:*Winks.*"Exactly! Kamui Woods, who played a big part in the fight the other day, has a move called Lacquered Chain Prison that is the perfect example of an ultimate move. It restrains his opponents before they can do anything."

Aizawa:"The training camp was cancelled, but the training you did to develop your Quirks was part of the process to create your ultimate moves."

Cementoss starts to create pillars.

Aizawa:"In other words, until the beginning of the next semester,"

Ectoplasm creates clones of himself.

Aizawa:"For the ten days or so until the end of summer vacation, you'll be working out your ultimate moves as you develop your Quirks. You'll be doing intensive training! In addition, you should think about how you can improve your costumes to work better with your developing Quirks. Get through this with with a 'Plus Ultra' mentality. Are you ready?"

Students:"Yes, Sir!"

Denki:"I'm getting excited!"

Later.

Everyone is training with Ectoplasm. Everyone is improving and Izuku is watching.

Izuku is suddenly kicked on top of his head and he looks over to Ectoplasm

Izuku is suddenly kicked on top of his head and he looks over to Ectoplasm.

Ectoplasm:"What are you staring off into space for?"

Izuku:"Oh, um--About the ultimate moves...My arms are like ticking time bombs now, and I can't really use them too much... Honestly, I can't really visualize how an ultimate moves would work in my case..."

Ectoplasm:"Hmm... It's true that your Quirk is the furthest from being able to be called consistent. If you still don't have a fixed style yet, then today, focus on developing your Quirk."

Izuku:"Yes, sir..."

The camera moves down to Aizawa, he's watching everyone train. 

All Might:"Everyone's working hard, huh?"

Aizawa looks to the entrance and sees All Might.

Aizawa looks to the entrance and sees All Might

Aizawa:"All Might...."

All Might:"I am..." *He changes into his muscle form.* "..here even though I wasn't asked to be, because I didn't have anything else to do today!"

Aizawa:"Well, please focus on your recuperation. To prepare for the next semester."

All Might changes back to his skinny form and walks up to Aizawa and Midnight. 

All Might:"Hey, hey, don't act so cold. This is the class for ultimate moves, right? There's no way I want to miss this. I am a teacher, too, you know."

All Might look to Izuku then he hears some explosions and looks over to see Bakugo flying around with his Quirk. Then he explodes EctoPlasm clone.

All Might:"He's amazing."

Aizawa:"Yes. He'll definitely get even stronger."

The camera moves between students as they start to talk to each other.

Midnight:"How's Io?"

All Might:"He's fine. Just a little sad now because the school board and the HPSC, decided that he can't do internships for the next year. And he's not allowed to participate in some of the school events he usually does."

Midnight:"I guess it could be worse."

All Might:"Yeah, he said the same thing. Then Grandeeney chewed him out for an hour. I decided to leave after that."

Midnight:"I just hope he's feeling better now."

All Might walks over to Izuku.

All Might:"Hey."

Izuku turns to All Might.

Izuku:"Oh, All Might!"

All Might:"Here's some advice. You're still trying to imitate me."

Izuku:"Huh? What do you mean by that...?"

All Might goes around and gives advice to other students. Izuku looks to his hand.

Later.

It's evening and Izuku is walking down the halls of U.A. and he's heading to the Development Studio. Izuku is standing in front of the door and he's about to knock.

Then Ochaco runs up.

Ochaco:*Waving.*"Deku, are you here for costume improvements, too?"

Izuku starts to open the door.

Izuku:*Looks over to Ochaco.* "Oh, Uraraka--"

An explosion goes off inside and a bunch of smoke comes out and Izuku goes flying. Tenya and Ochaco's eyes widen and they gasp.

Mei:"Oww."

Power Loader walks out and coughs.

Power Loader:"You know, you really shouldn't just put everything you think of together!"

Mei:*Chuckles.*"'Failure is the mother of invention,' Mr. Power Loader, as Thomas Edison once said, Even if what I made doesn't work the way I planned, that doesn't mean it was a waste of time--"

Power Loader:"This isn't the time for that!"

Ochaco gasps.

Power Loader:"Will you listen to me for once, Hatsume?"

The smoke is now mostly clear and the camera shows Mei on top of Izuku.

The smoke is now mostly clear and the camera shows Mei on top of Izuku

Mei:"Oh? When did you get here?"

Izuku opens his eyes and the first thing he sees is Mei's breasts. Izuku starts to panic. Ochaco is shocked. 

Mei gets off of Izuku and Izuku looks away while blushing.

Mei:"Sorry about the sudden explosion! It's been a while, huh? Hero course students, um... I've forgotten all of your names."

Izuku:"I-I'm Izu-Izuku M-Midoriya..."

Tenya runs up and chops the air.

Tenya:"I'm Tenya Iida! I'm the man you used as an advertising tower during the sports festival tournament!"

Mei looks to Tenya.

Mei:"I see!"

Mei turns around and the others are shocked.

Mei:"Well, I'm busy developing my babies and helping someone, so...!"

She walks inside.

Izuku:"Um, wait, I wanted to ask Mr. Power Loader about improving my costume..."

Mei stops and looks at Izuku.

Mei:"Improving your costume?" *She gets right up in Izuku's face and he freaks out.* "Sounds interesting!"

Power Loader:"Hatsume. It's fine for you to come in and out of the studio now that the dorm system is in place, but if you go wild in here any more, I'm going to banish you!" *He chuckles.*

Izuku:"U-Um..."

Power Loader:"I've already heard from Eraser Head. You're here about changing your costumes as you develop your ultimate moves, right? Come in."

The three walk in and look around.

Izuku:"It's like a secret hideout!"

They look and see Io in a corner of the room. He has black soot on his face, he's currently on his phone scrolling through stuff. He also has his hero costume on but the left sleeve is red. There is a forearm crutch next to him. His left arm is in a cast. His left leg is still in a cast.

Izuku/Ochaco/Tenya:"Mr. Io?!"

Io looks up and waves.

Io:"Hello."

Izuku:"What are you doing here?"

Io holds up his right hand and they see prosthetic, pinky, ring and middle fingers. 

Io:"I'm getting new fingers."

Power loader holds a hand out to Izuku.

Power Loader:"Now, show me the instructions for your costume. It's in the case with your costume, right?"

The three reach into their pockets.

Power Loader:"I have a license to make costumes, so I'll tinker with what I can using that. For small changes and repairs, I can just report what I changed to the design company, and they'll do the paperwork for it, but for major changes, we'll have to fill out an application and ask the design company to do it."

Mei is now reading over the costume instructions.

Power Loader:"Then, the government will check the new costume, and once it's approved, it'll come back here. Anyway, the agencies we work with are the best, so we usually get them back in about three days."

Izuku:"Um, I was thinking about how I could lessen the strain on the ligaments of my arms... Is something like that possible?"

Power Loader:"Um, Midoriya, you... fight with your fists and fingers, right?" *He taps some things on his computer.* "If that's the case, then it'd be possible to do it pretty fast with just a little tinkering."

Ochaco and Izuku smile. Ochaco punches the air a few times.

Ochaco:"Isn't that great, Deku?"

Izuku:"Yeah!"

Izuku's eyes suddenly widen and the camera moves to show Mei patting down Izuku.

Izuku's eyes suddenly widen and the camera moves to show Mei patting down Izuku

Mei:"Yes, yes, I see."

Ochaco:"H-Hatsume, what are you....?"

The camera moves over to Io and he has an eyebrow raised.

Io:'Kids these days are weird.'

The camera moves back to the students.

Mei:"I'm touching his body. Yes, yes, much more solid than he looks." *Izuku is freaking out.* "Very well, you can use..."

Mei puts Izuku in some body armor.

Mei:"My baby that I'd been saving, a powered suit!"

Mei:"My baby that I'd been saving, a powered suit!"

Izuku:"Um..."

Mei:"This high-tech baby can read the contractions of your muscles and support your movements! It's baby number 49!"

Izuku:"I'm fine with just support for my arms..."

Mei presses a button.

Mei:"Start!"

The suit starts to turn.

Izuku:"Wow, it's amazing! It's moving on its own!"

The suit starts to turn a little to much.

Izuku:"Huh? Wait, it won't stop....Wait.... Ow....ouch...my back!"

Ochaco:"Deku!"

Mei presses a button again.

Mei:"Stop! It looks like I made a mistake in its operational limits program. I'm sorry!"

Izuku is Kneeling on the floor holding his back. 

Ochaco:"Are you all right?!"

Izuku:*In pain.* "All I asked for was a brace for my arms, but my torso ended up almost getting twisted off..."

Mei:"This is fine, too. It'd probably be useful as a capture item."

Tenya sneaks over to Power Loader and whispers to him.

Tenya:*Whispering.* "Um, I would like to strengthen the cooling device on my legs..."

Mei:"If that's the case, then

Mei:"If that's the case, then..."

Mei puts some engine thing on his arms.

Mei:"There's this baby!"

Tenya:"Hey!"

Ochaco and Izuku move away from Tenya.

Mei:"This is an electric booster for super coolers that can cool things that give off heat! It's baby number 36! Isn't it cute?"

Tenya:"No, I don't need to change my booster, Hatsume! Besides, why is it on my chest?! Hey!"

Mei:"Booster, on!"

Mei presses a button and Tenya goes flying into the ceiling.

Ochaco/Izuku:"Iida!" 

A few seconds later.

Tenya is kneeling on the ground.

Tenya:*In pain.*"My Quirk is on my legs, though..."

Mei:*Laughs.*"I know. But you know what I think?"

Mei:"If you don't cool your legs, then why don't you run with your arms?"

Mei:"If you don't cool your legs, then why don't you run with your arms?"

Izuku gasps.

Power Loader:"What in the world are you saying?! Stop messing around!"

Mei and Power Loader argue. Then Mei walks over to Io and she continues to work on his prosthetic fingers. They both talk.

Power Loader:"Sorry about that. She's self-centered to a fault."

Tenya:"I know that very well."

Ochaco:*Nods*"Yeah."

Power Loader looks to Mei. She and Io laugh.

Power Loader:"But well, if you all are aspiring to be heroes, then you should treasure your relationship with her."

Mei holds up Io's right hand and she says something and Io nods. Claw extended from Io's right hand and the prosthetic fingers also have claw extending from them. Io smiles and thanks Mei.

Power Loader:"I'm sure you'll be calling on her after you become pros." *He points to a corner of the room.* "Take a look at that."

The three students look and see a bunch of contraptions all piled up.

Power Loader:"That pile of junk... Those are all support items Hatsume has made since starting school. Even when school's not in session, she's here tinkering with something. I've seen many students in the support course in my career, but Hatsume really is special."

Tenya. Ochaco and Izuku walk up to the pile of junk.

Izuku:"It's been just a little over four months since we started school, and she's already made so many..."

They hear Mei laughing and they look over to see her and Io talking.

Power Loader:"'Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen,' said Einstein. She is unafraid of failure, constantly thinking of new ideas and trying them out. Those who are innovators are not bound by existing ideas."

Izuku gasps and thinks. 

Izuku:"Iida, can you teach me?"

Izuku walks up to Tenya and he backs away but Izuku keeps walking to him.

Tenya:"I-I don't know what you're talking about but wait a minute! You may not have noticed, but we haven't made progress on any of our costumes."

Izuku:"Oh, that's right!"

Ochaco:"Deku, your face suddenly cleared up."

Izuku:"Huh? R-Really? Speaking of which, are you changing part of your costume?"

Ochaco:"I want to control my nausea more..."

Mei appears behind Ochaco with shiny eyes.

Ochaco:"Is that right?"

Ochaco jumps and Mei pulls out a barrel.

Mei:"In that case, how about this?"

Ochaco:"What is that? Will it explode?!"

Mei takes a few steps towards them and they take a few steps back.

Mei:"If you do this to the item..." *She presses a button and black smoke comes out.*

Ochco: "Something black came out!"

Izuku/Tenya:"Hatsume!"

The studio explodes again. The three students are on the ground.

Mei:"I'm sorry!"

Four days later.

All Might and Io walk into Gym Gamma. Io is using his arm crutch to help him walk. Io's prosthetic fingers are now painted dark purple. 

All Might:"How are thing progressing, Aizawa?"

Aizawa:"You're here again? And you brought Io. We're getting there."

Io looks around at all the students training and he has a small smile on his face.

Aizawa:"There are those who have finally solidified their styles and those who are already trying to create multiple moves."

Io looks around and he then hears Bakugo laughing. 

Bakugo:"I did it!"

All Might:"Young Bakugo's really doing well, as usual."

Io:"Amazing."

Aizawa:"Yes."

Suddenly a piece of concrete falls and is heading towards Io and All Might.

Bakugo:"Hey, look out!"

Io and All Might look up and their eyes widen. Suddenly Izuku comes and kicks the rubble. Destroying it. 

Io:"Wow

Io:"Wow."

Izuku lands on the ground and smoke comes from his new metal shoes. 

All Might:"That's right."

Io:"Perfect."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-13-2021

3290 words

0