E.P. 16 Fight
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The camera opens up to Ground Beta at night time. Bakugo is stretching.

Izuku:"A-Are you really planning on fighting?"

Bakugo;'if you don't wanna get hurt, get ready. Oh yeah, you switched to mainly using kicks, right?"

Izuku:*Puts his hands up.* "I said, wait! We can't do this."

Bakugo puts his hands behind and uses his Quirk to fly at Izuku.

Izuku:"Kacchan!"

Bakugo goes for a right hook and he explodes Izuku. Izuku jumps back with a scrape on his right leg.

Bakugo:"You like to read a lot into things, huh? Come on!"

Izuku:"Are you serious, Kacchan?"

Bakugo blasts himself towards Izuku and goes to punch him but Izuku doges and Bakugo causes and explosion.

The camera switches to show a little robot with a camera.

Robot:"Two students from Class 1-A identified breaking curfew!"

Robot:"Two students from Class 1-A identified breaking curfew!"

Robot:"Their homeroom teacher... Hey, Eraser Head! Your students are at Ground Beta!"

The camera moves to the dorms and goes into Aizawa's room and he's on his computer.

Robot:*Intercom.*"You are responsible for them. Go scold them!"

Aizawa:"Seriously?"

Aizawa:"Seriously?"

Aizawa leaves and goes outside.

Aizawa:"What in the world...?"

A bandaged hand stops him.

The camera moves back to Izuku and Bakugo.

Izuku:"I said, wait! Do we really have to fight?!"

Izuku:"There's no way you were wrong! No one said your admiration was wron--"

Izuku:"There's no way you were wrong! No one said your admiration was wron--"

Bakugo jumps up in the air and charges at Izuku and uses an explosion o Izuku and Izuku goes flying.

Izuku:"Wait, I said! Kacchan!"

Bakugo lunges at Izuku and Izuku jumps away.

Bakugo:"Don't run! Fight! Even though we both admired the same people...!"

Bakugo lunges at Izuku again.

Bakugo:"Why....?!"

Bakugo goes to use and explosion but Izuku grabs his arm. So Bakugo kicks Izuku in the chin.

Bakugo:"Why...?!"

Bakugo goes to use another explosion but Izuku kicks his hands.

Bakugo:"Why...?!"

Bakugo stumbles and falls onto his butt. Izuku gasps and runs towards Bakugo.

Bakugo:"A-Are you okay?"

Izuku puts his hand out and Bakugo slaps it away.

Bakugo:"Don't worry about me! Fight! What the hell's wrong with you?"

Bakugo stands up.

Bakugo:"Why....Why did I end up having to chase after the back of someone who was always behind me? Why did a damn small fry like you get strong... and become acknowledged by All Might and Io...? Why is it that you became strong...But I...Why was I...."

Bakugo:"Why was I the one who ended All Might?! And got Io maimed?! Made him kill his sister?!

Bakugo:"Why was I the one who ended All Might?! And got Io maimed?! Made him kill his sister?!

Izuku gasps.

Bakugo:"If I'd been stronger and if I hadn't been kidnapped by villains, then those wouldn't have happened..."

Bakugo wipes his eyes.

Bakugo:"All Might tried to keep it a secret... I couldn't tell anyone! Even if I try not to think about it...it just comes to mind unexpectedly! I don't know what to do!"

it just comes to mind unexpectedly! I don't know what to do!"

Izuku:'He's been carrying these with him this whole time...! More than me..this whole time...He's been worrying about it...Thinking about it...'

Bakugo rushes Izuku and Izuku kicks bakugo in the face.

Izuku:"I'm not planning on being a sandbag, Kacchan!"

Bakugo jumps and then blast himself down and exposed the ground and Izuku jumps back. Bakugo rushes at Izuku again.

After a little fighting.

Bakugo:"I win...All Might's power...Io's training....Even with that power... even if you made that your own...The training you received from Io... You still lost to me..."

Bakugo:"Hey...Why did you lose...?"

All Might:"Stop there, you two."

They look over to see All Might and Io walking up. Io is in hero costume and has a newly repaired Dammerung over his shoulder. He has bags under his eyes and looks really tired.

(Don't forget Io's new hero costume has a fully red right sleeve.)

All Might:"Sorry, but we overheard."

Bakugo stands up.

Bakugo:"All..."

Izuku:"...Might..."

Izuku/Bakugo:"...Io..."

Izuku sits up.

All Might:"I'm sorry I didn't notice..."

Io:*Yawns.*"I'm sorry too..."

Bakugo:"It's too late...Why, Deku...? It started when the sludge villain came, right? Why this guy...?"

All Might:"He was powerless, but more heroic than anyone else. I thought you were strong. You were someone who could already compete. I decided that he should also be able to stand in the ring."

Bakugo:"I'm week, too, you know...! I always wanted to be strong, like the both of you! It's because I'm week...that I made you turn into that...! That you got maimed and had to kill your sister....!"

Io and All Might reach Bakugo and Izuku.

Io:"This isn't your fault."

All Might:"Either way, my limit was close. I was always going to end up like this."

Io:"And I got new fingers and.... That was the only way to...stop my sister."

Io sighs.

Io:"You are indeed stron, Bakugo."

All Might:"But I focused too much on your strength."

All Might:"I ended up making you bearing that burden

All Might:"I ended up making you bearing that burden..."

All Might:"I'm sorry, even though you're still young, too

All Might:"I'm sorry, even though you're still young, too..."

Bakugo gets away from All Might.

All Might:"After being a hero for a long time, I've seen that being fixated on victory like you, Young Bakugo, and wanting to save those in trouble like you Young Midoriya....If either of those feelings is missing, then a hero won't be able to carry out the justice he want to carry out."

Io:*Tired.*"Kinda like how Mr. Midoriya, admired Mr. Bakugo's strength."

All Might:"And how you, Young Bakugo, feared Young Midoriya's heart...Now that your feelings are out in the open, I think you both understand. If you both recognize each other, and can focus on making each other stronger, then you can save people to win and win to save people, becoming the greatest heroes."

Io brings his right hand up into the air and makes a number one sign.

Io brings his right hand up into the air and makes a number one sign

Io:"You both can be the number one hero."

Bakugo:"That's not.. what I wanted to hear..."

Bakugo sits on the ground.

Bakugo:*To Izuku.*"You...had the two strongest guys lay the groundwork for you. Don't lose."

Bakugo:"I'll get stronger. So I can beat you."

Bakugo sighs.

Balugo:"Who knows about you two and Deku?"

All Might:"Recovery Girl, Grandeeney and the principal...Of the students, it's just you."

Bakugo:"You don't want this to get out, do you two. All Might? Io? SInce it sounds like you're trying to hide this, I won't tell anyone. I won't expose your secrets like damn Deku here. I'll keep it between us."

Izuku:"Kacchan..."

All Might:"I should be bowing and begging you to keep this secret. Just how much will we need you to be considerate for our sake...?"

Io:"Sorry, Thanks."

Bakugo stands up.

Bakugo:"I'm not being considerate. It's just too big a rick with too many drawbacks to spread this around."

All Might:"Now that it's come to this, we must explain enough to satisfy you, as well, Young Bakugo."

Io:"That is only reasonable." *Io yawns and rubs his eyes.*

All Might and Io told Bakugo about the story of All For One and what happened to Io's sister. Io looks to All Might.

Io:"Think you can handle it from here? I need to get home and sleep. I haven't slept in a few days."

All Might:*Nods.*"I can take it from here."

Io bows and thanks him then jumps on to a roof of the buildings and runs away.

Later.

Io returns home and all the lights are off and he tiredly heads up stairs while taking off his clothes. He reaches his room and opens the door and walks in. In the bed is Ryuko sleeping and Io carefully gets into bed and hugs Ryuko and falls asleep. Ryuko opens her eyes and turns around a kisses Io on the head.

Ryuko:"Good night, Sweetheart."

She hugs him and goes back to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-15-2021

1403 words.

0