Ch-12 Neru village, Bhatian
366 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luo peng reappeared in his office table through a portal.

At first, He was dazed and observed his surroundings before realising that he had come back to the Hu palace.

He thought about today's incident and couldn't help but feel excited,

He had discussed some matters with Bu fang, and exchanged some knowledge about each other's continent's, before they agreed to make some transactions of resources.

He thought about something and got up before leaving his office.

 Before leaving he kept his badge inside his pocket.

He thought about telling everything that he had experienced today to his brother Hu peng, the current emperor of the Hu empire,...but decided against it, because that voice didn't tell anyone whether we could expose its existence to others, so without permission he wouldn't take the risk.

He decided to wait for when the second meeting commences before asking about this question.

For now, he will collect some materials for the upcoming meeting.

'....I have to make a list of resources that I currently have and also write its uses, so that Bufang could choose what he needs'. He became busy for a while.

In the central part of the Aru continent on the capital city of the Shu faction,

There was a big gate with the name Shu faction, inside of which you could see a big abode.

On the sides of the abode were many other buildings and a training ground.

On the training ground, you could see many people training in sword arts, martial arts and even cultivation.

There were different instructors for different arts for training students.

Inside the abode in a grand looking room with a purple coloured door which represented grand elders room,

You could see a portal appearing mysteriously without anyone being able to notice anything,

From the portal came out a woman wearing a standard cultivator wardrobe.

The woman noticed her surroundings before realising that she had come back from that mysterious place.

She looked sad because she couldn't make any deals with anyone because of the time limit.

.....She didn't think too much, and decided that, on the second meeting she would definitely make some deals.

After a while she went out and looked for her father, she decided to tell her father about that place....

but she suddenly stopped.....can I tell others about that palace?....maybe not, I should not take risks before taking permission.

She looked at her badge and thought whether through this badge, the owner of that mysterious palace could observe her movements? She didn't think too much and hid the badge inside her sleeves.

She re-entered her room and started cultivating....right now she first had to breakthrough to the fifth stage of Transcendence realm.

She won't be disturbed anyway, at least until something very urgent comes up, so she had too much free time to make a breakthrough.....

 

 

Inside a deep forest, a muscular man could be seen laying beside a tree.

The man suddenly stood up and started singing and dancing happily like an idiot.

" lalalala!!! My name is Weng...i'm the strongest!!.....my voice is the most pleasant!!!"

He wasn't even singing,....he was just shouting as loud as he could.

While he was singing he heard many voices calling for him.

" Boss!!, you were here!! we were searching for you everywhere in the forest"

" Finally we found you after hearing your voice,.....but what are you doing here boss? "

Said some people who were also muscular, but compared to Weng, they looked like little pups.

" Oh, you people finally came, hehehe!! let me tell you guys something"

But before Weng could say anything his subordinates interrupted him.

" Now is not the time for this Boss! We are being surrounded!!!

 The Du kingdom sent their experts to capture us!!"

" Yes boss, let's run away!" Everyone had the same thought.

Weng after hearing that Du kingdom sent their experts to capture them, did not even bat an eyelid,

 He said calmly " Ohh...?.let them come over, we will wait here.... by the way you all should stand behind me".

After hearing his response, everyone got scared and tried to change his mind but to no avail.

Suddenly, everyone heard rustling in the surroundings, it seemed like they were already surrounded.

From their surroundings came out at least thirty people, almost all of them were Aurora core experts

there were two people who were in nascent soul realms,

It seemed like more people were coming through the forest.

One of the nascent soul expert moved forward and said " Nightmare bandits.....On account of looting a caravan of one of our esteemed minister, you are all subjected to dea..." before he could finish his sentence,

he saw Weng make a move...

He saw Weng disappear and reappear in front of an Aurora core expert before punching him.

" pak!!! " an aurora core expert's head burst open like a watermelon and before him stood Weng with blood all over his hand.

After killing the person, he looked towards the nascent soul expert and said calmly.

" I don't care about your Du kingdom, f**k off if you don't want to die "

Seeing his actions, other aurora core experts got a fright and backed a distance away from Weng.

The two Nascent soul experts became so angry, that their faces became as red as a tomato

One of them instantly attacked Weng and the other one said" What are you all afraid of!!!? we both are here,

Attack him at once!!! " After saying this he also attacked.

All other Aurora core experts had no choice but to attack him as well.....

 

Zhang was in his bed trying to activate his cheating in all sorts of ways but to no avail....after a while he gave up.

He thought that maybe he could only use his cheat in that place.

After giving up, he stared at the sword that he brought back from that place.

The sword looked very sharp with constant shining,....it looked almost magical...

The handle of the sword looked ancient with weird markings.

After looking at the sword for a while, he left it on the table and went outside,

He decided to buy some food products and see if he could sell it to someone in that palace...

Outside his apartment, there were many buildings with clean roads...people were walking on the streets,

The place overall looked peaceful....Zhang was walking down the street to buy some fruits and other food items.

While walking, he saw many pedestrians, shops, buildings etc.....

A familiar sight, that he saw almost everyday,

He was already bored of seeing the same scenery,

But today something was different, because today he was happy and excited that he even felt happy seeing these old familiar sights.....

Today he learned about other worlds' existence in the universe and he himself has hopes of becoming an immortal.

Of course he would be happy!!.

After buying some fruits and other food items, he went home.

He was planning on buying other items in the next few days...

 

On a mountainous region, on the outskirts of the Du kingdom, there was a county named Neng county,

inside of which were three villages.

On one of the villages named Neru..... inside which were many huts made up of cow dung or wood.

Inside one of these huts, you could see a portal being opened...from the portal came out an old woman.

The old woman's name was Bha tian, she looked to be in her forties.

She had brown skin with an old wrinkled face, her expression at the moment was that of fear.

The moment she appeared in her room, she looked confused.

After a while, she realised that she had come back from that unfathomable and dangerous place...yes dangerous!!!.

There she saw many immortal cultivators and powerful warriors who could easily squash her like an ant.

She could swear to god that she had never seen even a lowest level of cultivator in her life,

But today she somehow went to a secret place where she saw many powerful cultivators,

she even suspected whether this was a place where gods meet....

After hearing the explanation from a powerful god, she understood what place that was.

She had never felt so excited in her life before...she could cultivate and become an immortal cultivator!!!!!.

Her life until now has always been normal....a poor normal life.

She was born in this village

She was the daughter of a landlord, who married her off to the third son of a villager from Meru village,

when she was just 9 years old. 

She became pregnant at the age of 14 and gave birth to three daughters consecutively.

Due to not giving birth to a son, she was not respected by the other family members of the household.

All three sons of that villager worked and earned money for the family, but since she was the wife of the youngest son, she and her daughters had to do all the work in the family, from cleaning to making food everything, ...while other wives would play and rest with their sons.

One day her father in the Neru village became sick, 

her mother sent a letter asking her to come back to see her father, but the letter was snatched by the mother in law of Bha tian....she did not tell her anything.

The mother in law was afraid that Bha tian's father would give give all his property to his sole daughter,

She had been eyeing his properties and money for a long time, 

She wanted a pie of those, that is why she allowed her third son to marry Bha tian.

Bha tian only got the news when she went back to her home after feeling tired of working, she wanted to rest.

Her father had already died when she reached home,..

There she saw the bad state of her mother and became thunder struck, her mother was looking at her with hostility.... and after a round of shouting and arguing...Bha tian left her house without even drinking a drop of water after travelling such a long distance.

While she was coming back, her eyes were red and she was crying.

After she came back to Meru village, she fought and complained to her husband,

Saying she had never said anything even while she was working everyday being tortured physically,

While other family members were enjoying their life.

She left her husband and took her three daughters with her back to Neru village and lived there with her mother, by acquiring all her father's property.

After some time.... her mother also died, Bha tian was sad, she felt alone and lonely in the world.

In this way year's went by....

After her daughters got to marriageable ages, she wed them one by one and sent them to their respective houses. she didn't wed her daughters to those males who were looking for her ancestral properties, but to those whom she had carefully chosen...

She noticed that her neighbouring villagers were jealous of her properties,

She got anxious thinking that she does not have a male to protect her.

In her village, having a male in the household is like having a pillar of support,

Nobody would try doing shady things, if a house had a male.

but since she was alone, people could use some ploy to rob her properties.

She decided to keep her eldest daughter and her husband together in her home, so the problem of not having a male would be solved.

but after a while her eldest daughter's husband also died.

Seeing Bha tian's eldest daughter becoming a widow, some people started making some ploys.

One day, some people came to make a proposal to wed her daughter to their nephew,

to which both Bha tian and her daughter rejected.....they thought it was over,

 but during night time, when everyone were asleep, a man sneaked inside their home and forced himself inside her daughter's room to do her,

but the daughter being more older and stronger, beat the s**t out of him.

The next day, news of the incident spread all over the village, everyone knew that something big had happened.

There was even a village meeting held over the incident.

Bha tian thought that they would get justice....but instead the village elders said that since the incident had happened, then both the male and female would have to be together.

After the order was passed down, she was shell shocked!!!

Now what would she do? these people would slowly snatch her ancestral properties through this guy.

Almost 2 months had passed since this incident happened, 

In these two months she and her daughter were constantly being oppressed by her neighbours,

When she thought all hope was lost, she found a purple token on her bed.

She picked up the badge thinking what it was? only to find that her finger was pricked and her blood got absorbed by the badge.

After that, she was transported to a mythical place, she had never seen such a big and majestic Palace.

She even met many immortal cultivators in that place, and even learned that she could cultivate and become powerful...

This was all Bha tian's back story till now,

Right now she thought about the words that a guy told her in that place.

He said that, In order to cultivate, she has to first check whether she has the aptitude or not,

But how do I find out whether I have aptitude or not? she thought.

I have to find out on the next meeting!!! afterall, her properties and life are on the stake,

"I will not give up until I start cultivating!!."

11