Ch-34 Are you interested?
214 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the periphery of the Hu empire, inside a deep forest.

On a rough terrain, General Luo could be seen slowly walking ahead. 

Under some bushes, a pair of savage eyes could be seen menacingly staring at his figure.

Suddenly the owner of the pair of eyes jumped and attacked general Luo!.

It was a giant pig-like beast, the beast was just about to kill him, when general Luo turned around and used 'Blood drain' to punch it!.

Dham!

The beast couldn't even react before getting hit. It fell down heavily to the ground with pitiful squealing noises.

Had General Luo not suppressed his pressure, then the beast probably wouldn't have attacked him. Since he wanted to test his new found power, he decided to test it by fighting with wild beasts in the forest.

General Luo noticed an injury on the body of the beast, through which it was bleeding continuously.

The beast tried standing up a couple of times, but would fall down everytime.

'It seems like this beast would probably die in a minute, gasp!…..' he was shocked by this amazing ability given to him by the Martial palace!.

 

He looked at the injured beast and stopped its continuous bleeding by chanting 'stop blood drain' in his mind.

When the beast thought that it would probably die today, suddenly It noticed that its wound had stopped bleeding and was recovering at a rapid speed!.

The beast looked confused, it moved it's head to look at general Luo's face, wondering what this terrifying human was doing.

General Luo saw the beast staring at him, but he didn't think too much about it.

He moved forward and patted the back of the beast and said,"Sorry for that big guy. You can go now."

The beast didn't understand what this human was saying, but after noticing that it's wound had completely recovered, it stood up and ran away.

Seeing the disappearing back of the beast, general Luo thought.

'This is quite a good ability….I should make use of it more often in fights.'

He took out his gold defender defence weapon out of his pocket. "This defence weapon couldn't protect me against blood attacks of 'Yakushi' it seems like it has some limits."

After putting it inside his pocket, he moved ahead and decided to test his new ability more.

It seems like some monsters would suffer quite badly today…..

 

*****

Inside the Shu faction, Feng Shu was currently cultivating in her room.

She had broken through to the sixth stage of the transcendence realm, and was currently stabilising her realm.

After a bit of cultivation, she opened her eyes and stood up before getting out of her room.

On the veranda outside of her room, she was silently staring at the scenery.

'I forgot to ask the palace about being able to use spiritual qi even in a different world….sigh.'

She decided to ask this question on the next meeting.

*****

On a narrow road inside a forest, a big carriage with the size of a bus, and the symbol of the Shu faction could be seen hurriedly moving forward.

There were many nascent soul cultivators outside to protect the carriage.

Inside the carriage, Bufang could be seen sitting with a group of powerful cultivators with unfathomable auras.

Except Bufang, everyone was at least in the spiritual soul realm.

Bufang wore an oversized red shawl with fire patterns engraved on it, his red hair was neatly arranged in a straight line, with dark eye lashes below his eyes.

He looked like a cool expert wearing the getup.

After looking at himself on a mirror like surface, he couldn't help but like this getup.

Bufang liked his new look so much, that he decided to wear it even for the future palace meetings.

He was currently curiously looking at the cultivators around him.

They were respectfully looking at him, after all he was someone more powerful than them.

Due to Feng Shu's early preparation, other people in the faction couldn't send their men with Bufang for the trade deal.

All of the people inside the carriage were Feng Shu's people.

With this, the Hu empire would be making the deal with her, not with the other people, who are opposing her family.

The cultivators were curious about Bufang, they only knew that he was someone even stronger than their young mis….wait she is not young, so just miss.

This mysterious and powerful expert was brought back by Feng Shu.

Many people were suspicious about it, they thought that Bufang was pursuing Feng Shu and she gave him a mission to establish a trade relationship with the Hu empire.

If he manages to do it, then the young miss would accept his love and marry him.

Some stronger people in the faction even thought that the young miss was indirectly introducing her lover to the faction.

She wanted them to see how cool and powerful he was, before suddenly announcing him as her partner in marriage.

Servants, guards, disciples and some powerful but bored cultivators even started betting on it.

Bufang and Feng Shu didn't know that their actions had caused such a big impact in the faction.

 

Bufang was feeling a bit nervous by the atmosphere. He noticed that these cultivators of the Shu faction would secretly peek at him from time to time with weird looks.

'Why are they so cautious of me…do I look so dangerous?'

He sighed and concluded that time would let them stop being so afraid of him.

 

After some time, he slowly opened his eyes and asked "With this speed, when are going to reach the South?."

A beautiful cultivator opened her mouth "Senior, with the current speed of our carriage, we should be able to reach South within a month."

Bufang found it acceptable "Okay…"

After this question, the carriage was once again shrouded with silence.

Bufang and the other cultivators felt weird by the silence in the carriage.

Bufang opened one of his eyes to secretly look at the cultivators around him.

There were atleast six people around him, two females and four males, these cultivators were seriously meditating with silence.

Looking at them, Bufang thought 'They are so disciplined and serious, while I am already bored. I should learn from them and also start meditating seriously.'

With that, he closed his eyes and began meditating.

 

The six cultivators in the carriage secretly opened their eyes to look at Bufang.

They were bored and wanted to converse with each other, but due to the presence of Bufang, they didn't dare to talk nonsense with each other.

They were just curiously looking at him, when all of them became stunned.

They hurriedly stood up and stared at Bufang.

One of them slowly opened his mouth and stutteringly asked "Is he….is he"

A woman said before he could finish his question "Yes…..he is using all the spiritual roots….."

After she finished her statement, some of them collapsed and fell on their butts.

Bufang was currently trying to assimilate all the elements with the fire element within himself, to create a more purer and mysterious element.

If he could mix it all with his fire attribute, then he would advance to become rank nine Magical god. He was very focused, so he didn't notice the cultivators around him being shocked.

The six cultivator were shocked because they noticed that Bufang was using all the spiritual roots like fire, water, earth, wind, dark, light.

Nobody has ever seen someone being able to use all the spiritual roots like him before!!.

People would not be able to advance at all using all the spiritual roots like that!.

It would take too much time to advance every root. But here, they saw someone reaching the power level of a transcendence realm expert, with all the spiritual roots!!.

Either he is super old or someone with an unprecedented talent!.

These kinds of thoughts were going through everyone inside the carriage.

They looked at each before becoming excited 'Miss Feng has brought such a unique and powerful person to join our faction, she must be pursuing Mr Bufang because she was attracted by his unique growth path and saw potential in him.'

With that, they slowly sat down and kept observing Bufang to get some inspiration from his meditation.

Now, they were even more respectful to him.

*****

In the Wu prefecture, inside the Guo family.

Guo nine was currently inspecting himself. He broke through to the foundation establishment realm before leaving the palace, so he was checking his body to see whether there were any hidden injuries.

After carefully checking that there were no injuries, he walked out of his room to check on Daoist Po.

After walking a certain distance, he reached his room.

Knock knock!

He knocked on the door and went inside after getting confirmation from Daoist Po.

Daoist Po was currently on cloud nine because he just broke through to the 10th stage of the Aurora core realm.

He told Guo nine about it and saw that he was shocked as well, which made his smirk even more prominent.

'Soon….I am very close to increasing my life span.'

If he reached Nascent soul realm, then his life span would increase from 200 to 400 directly!.

 

Guo nine looked at Daoist Po. 'It seems like I can start my plans after discussing with Daoist Po'

Daoist Po was excitedly thinking about the future, when he noticed Guo nine bringing a chair and sitting in front of him with a serious expression.

Suddenly the whole atmosphere of the room turned serious.

Guo nine seriously stared at Daoist Po and said "I am going to do something, are you interested?"

9