Ch-41 Zhang finally reached the Du kingdom
196 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the Shu faction.

Feng Shu was currently standing in the veranda of her room, looking at the beautiful scenery outside. 'The palace voice said that our badges have a function, it transforms a different world's energy into its wearer's energy. This explains why we were able to use spiritual qi in that different world, our badges must have transformed that world's energy into spiritual qi, martial qi and elemental energy etc respectively for us to use.'

Thinking of this, she looked down and stared at her J badge that was on her right hand and wondered about what this unimaginably powerful and useful badge was.

'All this time I was looking for powerful immortal treasures to find a way to breakthrough immortality, never have I thought that an even more powerful treasure was already in my hands….'

….

At a corner of the veranda of Feng Shu's room stood a female servant.

She was currently sneakily staring at Feng Shu from below.

'Miss Feng looks so nostalgic and sad for some reason,….she must be worried for Mr. Bufang! Sigh~ our miss Feng has truly fallen in love...'

The female servant had a sad and melancholy expression on her face.

After a while of watching Feng Shu, she shook her head sadly and left the place to continue her work. 

She decided to not tell anyone about this scene.

*****

In the Western part of the Aru continent, where the big dome was located.

Zhang suddenly reappeared through a space swap, directly in front of the four sect masters.

Looking at Mr. No face suddenly appearing through the void, they again became shocked.

After all this was an ability that only powerful people could use, even after seeing it for the second time, it still made their heart race.

How they wanted to be able to use this ability as well, and travel to different places in a Ziffy!.

Looking at Zhang, Ruan asked where he went just now.

They didn't know what had happened, that prompted Mr. No face to suddenly teleport somewhere, and come back within a second!. Everyone was curious.

Sensing their curiosity, Zhang thought that maybe he could use this as a chance to act like an expert, so he did.

"As I had forcefully entered this world through tearing a void, the dimension that the void resided in was about to collapse. If dimension got destroyed, then some extraterrestrial beings could have entered your world through it."

"I teleported there to stabilise the dimension and closed it to prevent anyone from entering this world." He said this much in a very normal tone, as if teleporting to dimensions and even being able to stabilise a collapsing dimension was as easy as drinking water.

He also didn't say it in a way that would make other people feel like he was trying to brag.  

This lazy tone and his words made the four sect masters feel some pressure and a rush of excitement. 'What is this dimension!? We've only heard about voids till now! Does that mean that there are things bigger than voids? Then is there something even bigger than a dimension?'

They asked Mr. No face about this, and quickly heard a reply from him.

"There is a whole galaxy out there, with an unimaginable number of worlds just like yours."

Zhang only said this much, he didn't want to waste time explaining about galaxies or solar systems to these people.

The four sects masters became even more spooked out from his words.

'What!? There are other worlds out there?....So does that mean we are just one of the many insignificant beings living in this vast sky?'

Today these four people were instantly humbled by Zhang, they currently looked like they lost their souls.

Seeing their soulless look, Zhang didn't say anything to console them.

"Sect masters, I will soon leave this place, so would you give me the purple qi stones now or should I come back later?"

!!! Instantly the four sect masters came back to their senses. 'It seems like Mr. No face is leaving, we have to quickly give him the purple qi stones! How can we let him wait so much just for some exploration?.'

After thinking of this, they hurriedly flew back to their sects at full speed to collect some purple qi stones.

Zhang was frightened when he saw these four people suddenly flying away.

"Are they trying to run away?...no, maybe they hurriedly went back to their sects to collect those purple qi stones.'' Thinking of this, Zhang wondered how he was going to travel to this Yung city. He didn't even know where it was located.

 

Finally, the radiance of the sun slowly went out and evening arrived.

Zhang saw four silhouettes in the sky, they were the four sect masters.

PhewwwSsshhh! Dham!

In order to not disturb Me. No face with their wind pressure, they landed a bit far away from him.

After landing, they went up to greet Zhang and also gave him four space rings containing five hundred thousand purple qi stones.

Looking at these four rings, Zhang was amazed and also shocked 'Space rings!! But how do I use it?.' Although it was shocking, he was more concerned about how to use these rings.

He looked up to see whether someone would explain its mechanism, but nobody seemed eager to explain anything about it.

They thought that Mr. No face already knows about these basic things.

'.Sigh….??? wait, the jade slips that Qing fa gave me might contain something about these space rings.' Phew~ He calmed down after thinking of this.

 

Zhang put the four rings inside his sleeves and asked for a map containing the whole geography of this continent. He also specified that the map should be as detailed as possible, containing every Kingdoms and empires.

After listening to his request, Ruan thought about something for a while, before suddenly taking out a unique map out from his own space ring and gave it to Mr. No face.

"This is a map that I created on my own during my adventuring days, don't worry about its errors, as I have kept it updated till now. I have tried to include almost every Kingdoms, empires and faction inside of it. Please use this map while travelling."

Zhang was shocked by this old man 'Wow...he is quite cool, making a map of this whole continent must have been very tiring and time consuming for him, but he still made it.'

His respect for Ruan grew a bit. The other four sect masters also appreciated his integrity.

Looking at the respect that he was getting from these people, Old man Ruan was a bit embarrased.

'I actually couldn't complete this map in the past because of my laziness, I copied most of the contents from other maps.' he decided to not tell anyone about this and get some respect as an elderly.

"Thanks for the contract Sect master Ruan, your integrity is commendable." Zhang complimented him a bit before taking the map.

Ruan was flattered after hearing a compliment from a powerful expert such as Mr. No face.

*****

After taking the purple qi stones, Zhang asked for some directions and directly went away.

Looking at the disappearing back of Zhang, the four sect masters looked at each other.

The sword weilding sect master looked confused and asked "Why is Mr No face walking barefoot? when he can just travel through voids?"

Futian thought about it for a while before answering "Maybe he wants to travel on foot?"

Ruan looked at the both of them and sighed "You two don't understand the mindset of the powerful, he must be trying to experience nature by acting like an ordinary person. Afterall he travels dimensions, he must have been missing walking on land after such a long time."

They didn't know who Mr. No face was and where he came from, they didn't even try to ask about his origins, but they were sure that with his arrival, this continent would soon experience a wave of surprises. They were afraid but also excited for the uncertain future.

*****

On a plain forest, a farmer could be seen ploughing the ground with his son. 

These two were from a nearby village in this forest.

"This year's harvest is quite good, I am sure we will earn quite a good amount from this."

"Yes, I can't wait for the sumptuous meal that we would have after selling this years harvest."

The son said this with an excited expression, hearing the words of his son, the father also became energised.

The father and son were just talking among themselves, when suddenly they saw a person in a black cultivator wardrobe slowly approach them. This person had a black mask on his face.

Looking at this suspicious looking person, the two farmers became cautious.

….

Zhang slowly approached the two farmers and asked whether there was a city nearby.

He was wearing a mask because he didn't want to stand out with his featureless face and scare people.

After hearing that their village was located inside the Tan city, Zhang asked for its directions and left.

….

Looking at the disppearing back of this mysterious person, the father and son duo looked at each other. "Father, I want to eat some meat after selling all this"

"Yeah sure! Let's go to market and sell all this first!"

*****

Finally after travelling for some time, Zhang reached Tan city by the next day.

After some rest, Zhang took a carriage and left for the Du kingdom.

He found that this kingdom was located inside the lands of the Fu empire.

'I am fortunate that this empire was located inside the western part of the Aru continent.'

In this way, time passed and soon two days went by.

Zhang finally reached the Du kingdom, and after asking some questions directly went to the Yung city to meet Bhatian, Weng and Qing fa!.

 

 

(unstability of updates till 18 or 19 December)

 

11