Ch-40 Up grading the talent of Daoist Po
193 6 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After being in the Dogma world for four days, the time for the next meeting finally arrived.

Zhang didn't feel anything out of the sort in this different world, four days passed just like any other day on earth.

This confused him a bit, after all he was from a different world. Travelling in a different world, with a different atmosphere and temperature, he should have at least had a fever or sickness and feel uncomfortable all over his body, but he felt nothing, it was like he was still on earth.

After thinking about it for a while, he attributed this weird phenomena to the badges having some kind of hidden ability to protect its wearers from different world climates.

Finally, night arrived and Zhang was teleported to the palace.

****

After getting teleported, most people directly wanted to increase their strength in the cultivation rooms and some wanted to do some missions, but before anyone could move, they heard the palace voice say something.

"From today onwards, the members and judges can also directly trade with the Martial palace."

Huh what!?

Daoist Po immediately jumped and went ahead to ask "Wait really!? Can I trade the aptitude

increasing fruit for a chance to increase my cultivation talent."

"Yes, member Po, do you want to proceed with the trade?"

Daoist Po began laughing loudly "Yeah sure!, Let's do it!"

With his agreement, Daoist Po disappeared from his place and was teleported inside a cultivation room.

Inside the room, beside the oil lamp, he saw a big formation like a mat.

The palace voice told him to sit inside the formation in a lotus position, so he directly sat in the middle of the formation.

He was waiting for the process to start, when a water-like liquid suddenly appeared in front of him.

Seeing the liquid, Daoist Po realised something, he took out the Aptitude increasing fruit out of his space ring and gave it to the water like liquid.

After the fruit was taken, it disappeared. With his disappearance, the formation below Daoist Po started buzzing with a sound!.

Whoooosh!

The formation first bursted with white light before tuning deep orange-red in colour.

Daoist Po felt like he was inside a burning magma, his whole body felt warm.

Sweat started forming on his body.

The red fire surrounding him kept going inside his body.

Inside Daoist Po's body, there were many ethereal spiritual roots floating leisurely and arrogantly, as if they were thinking that they could never be found by anyone.

Suddenly! Dense red particles appeared and wreaked havoc around them.

The spiritual roots got a fright and ran away like fireflies, but the fire root couldn't escape the clutches of the red fire qi particles!. It was captured and tortured by the red particles.

The red particles kept going around the fire root and slowly assimilated with it.

The fire root's size kept increasing and the intensity of the heat also increased slowly.

After its size and heat increased to a certain extent, the red particles stopped and began retreating.

In the cultivation room, where Daoist Po was sitting with closed eyes, the formation below him stopped working.

 

******

 

In the Martial Palace, Guo nine squinted his eyes and asked the palace.

"Up to what extent can we trade? Can you tell us more about this in detail?"

After his question was asked, everyone listened carefully. They too were curious, including Zhang.

The palace voice replied after a while.

"You can trade with resources above the immortal limit with an equivalent exchange. You might not always get the exact thing that you need, but there will always be something that will be useful to you."

Above the immortal limit!!!

Hearing this sentence, everyone in the room except Zhang started breathing heavily.

Zhang noticed people becoming so excited and sighed.

'Of course the palace would have above immortal treasures or resources, it can teleport people from different galaxies, how can its treasures be below immortals? Maybe our badges are above immortal treasures as well.'

He wasn't shocked at all or even excited knowing about the above immortal resources. Probably because he had read too many novels regarding cultivation that nothing excited him anymore. 'Even immortals can get slapped to death, what is so exciting about it?'

Mere descriptions aren't able to shock him, unless immortals appeared and fought in front of him, otherwise he won't get too excited, Afterall he has read too many badass descriptions from novels or anime. Nobody noticed his calmness, as his face was featureless.

*****

After listening to the palace voice, Guo nine was excited, as well as a bit nervous.

'Daoist Po could definitely ask for a nascent soul realm fire technique from the palace, but I am giving him a spiritual soul technique that can let him cultivate upto spiritual soul assimilation realm, just for an easy mission. He should know that I am giving him better conditions.' Guo nine calmed down after thinking of this.

Swap!

With a space swap, Daoist Po returned to the palace. Everyone stared at him and wondered what he had traded with the palace.

He first checked his body and didn't feel anything for a while, he wanted to check, whether his talent grade really increased.

He decided to test it after going back, for now the palace voice was telling him something, so he seriously paid attention.

The palace voice told Daoist Po about the trading in detail after he came back.

He immediately became happy and became excited about his future.

'Although I could ask for a nascent soul technique from the palace I better not, as the deal with the kid is much better.'

With that, he turned his head to look at Guo nine and signalled for him to make a contract with the palace. Guo nine got the signal and hurriedly asked for the palace to make a contract for their deal.

 

A contract was hovering in the air between the two of them,it stated:

Daoist Po would help Guo nine's family in getting the most contribution points from the Ji kingdom in the upcoming beast tide, and also really join the Guo family as a grand elder.

In return he would get the 'Fiery body technique' a spiritual soul realm technique from Guo nine.

Although becoming a grand elder part made Daoist Po a bit thoughtful, he still signed the deal.

After all, it doesn't affect him in any way, Guo nine the Patriarch was also a member of the martial palace just like him, and he saw Nine as his own kid in some way, so he didn't mind becoming a grand elder of his family.

 

Guo nine also signed the deal while being happy, 'Daoist Po is a member of the Martial palace after all, his future is very bright. Getting him to join my family early on will benefit me in the long run.'

After they both signed the deal, the contract disappeared with a warning message.

*****

After the excitement died down, many people directly went to cultivation rooms to cultivate, while some decided to do missions.

Zhang was thinking about something for a while before going in the direction of a scarce part of the palace, before asking some questions. He wanted to ask some questions to the palace.

"Palace master, I want to ask about my spiritual root origin….what technique should I practice with to advance my realms?" 

While talking with the four sect masters in the Dogma world, he had learned many new things, and also learned that cultivators there cultivated with their spiritual root type techniques.

This part made him confused about his own spiritual roots. He wondered what technique he should practice with.

He even asked about this, but got no information, as even the four sect masters didn't know what this orgin root was.

Finally, without having any choice, he decided to directly ask the palace master about this.

 

Coming back to the present situation.

After waiting for a while, Zhang finally heard a reply from the palace voice.

"You don't need any technique to practice, just keep cultivating and mastering your hidden power."

Hearing this kind of reply, Zhang felt kind of weird. 'So, I don't need any technique to practice?'

He looked at his hands and other body parts, 'My hidden power…...is it the cheat? The sealing power on my body?'

Although he had some suspicions regarding this in the past, now those suspicions were confirmed.

He clenched his fist and excitedly thought 'So I can keep mastering my cheat power and increase my strength?….I don't know how powerful this power is, but it should be very powerful, at least above an immortal!'

After calming down, he directly wanted to go to the cultivation room to cultivate, but before he could, he saw three people approaching him from a distance.

They were Bhatian, Weng and Qing fa!. Looking at them, Zhang remembered their deal.

'Oh yeah! I had asked them to sell the torches….I wonder how it went.'

Zhang actually didn't feel like doing any business anymore, as he was going to get too many purple qi stones, which was probably enough for quite a long time. But if he does that, then Bhatian would probably feel sad.

'Oh right, why don't I just give Bhatian the knowledge on how to create torches? I won't have to keep buying touches from earth. There might be similar materials from earth that can be found on Dogma.'

He decided that after going back, he would visit the Yung city in the Du kingdom and meet with Bhatian and Weng.

****

After they reached closer to Mr. No face, Bhatian went ahead and told him about their successful sale, and took out 6000 spiritual stones with 24000 silver ingots.

Zhang took 3000 spiritual qi stones and 12 thousand silver ingots from it and the remaining were taken by both Bhatian and Qingfa.

After the exchange, Mr. No face suddenly said something which bombed the hearts of the three of them.

"After the meeting, I will come and meet you in Yung city."

????

"Aren't you from a different world Mr. No face? Wait…..is it?..." Qing fa squinted her eyes and her heart beat accelerated.

Zhang noticed the look of shock on these people and sigjed 'It is time to act cool again.'

His aura suddenly became unfathomably mysterious out of nowhere, and he said in a carefree manner. "That Doesn't mean that I can't go for traveling does it? I am curious about your Dogma world afterall."

Seeing Mr. No face's leisurely attitude, all three of them got some mental fatigue.

Qing fa's whole outlook on life had changed completely after coming to the Martial palace.

She again felt that she keeps understimating Mr. No face.

'He is probably an above immortal realm expert….he even defended us from that immortal level blood being's attack before in that different world, maybe if we had stayed there a bit longer, then Mr. No face would have easily killed that blood monster.'

Weng didn't think much, as he had always believed that Mr. No face was very powerful.

Right now he was excited to meet Mr. No face in his own world.

'Who knows, maybe I can soon take my revenge on the Du kingdom's king?"

Bhatian was more shocked than happy, 'I can finally let my family meet with master.'

*****

After acting cool, Zhang directly teleported inside the cultivation room to start cultivating.

He used the spiritual qi stones to cultivate even faster and after a while broke through to the sencond stage of qi cultivation realm!.

In this way time passed like water, after cultivating for many hours, Zhang had finally reached the peak level of stage 3 qi cultivation realm!.

 

With this the meeting finally ended and everyone was teleported back to their respective places.

 

(Unstability of updates till 18 or 19)

11