Ch-39 Too much misunderstanding
218 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking at the two girls that suddenly approached them, Quan smiled and greeted them. "It has been a long time, Mingpu and ningpu. How are you two?"

Mingpu looked cheerful, "We are doing very well! Especially after seeing the big fight that took place just now."

"That Mr. No Face guy is so strong! Did you see how easily he stopped those powerful attacks? And our sect masters were acting so politely in his presence, especially sect master Fu.."

She was about to continue speaking, when Ningpu interrupted her.

"Enough sister, we almost died back then, please don't take it as a joke, and also as disciples, we shouldn't talk about our sect masters so casually."

Mingpu just shrugged casually in response.

Mingpu and Ningpu, both were twins with the same black hair colour and cute face.

They both had two big leaf like fans attached on their back

They were from the Heavenly wind sect, 

Quan looked at Ningpu with a flirty, love-sick gaze and tried getting closer to her to greet her, but was ignored by Nigpu.

Sheng sighed looking at his close friend acting so lame. 'Have some self respect idiot.'

He was about to go say something, when he noticed Mingpu sneakily getting closer to him.

Sheng became cautious, 'What does she want?'

Mingpu approached Sheng with a seemingly cute looking smile and asked "Why don't you and Sheng team up with us for this exploration? Afterall, our two sects are close to each other. With the four of us, we would be even more assured of our safety." She said this with a normal smile, but it made Sheng's mood heavy.

His heart skipped a beat. "What does she want? Why is she suddenly asking for this? I can't let my guard down here!.'

Ningpu after listening to Mingpu's offer became shocked, some hesitation appeared in her eyes.

Sheng was about to reject the offer, but Quan was even faster in responding.

"Yeah sure! Let's do it! We should team up and explore the dome together."

Sheng was enraged, he looked at Quan with a burning gaze, but Quan didn't seemed to notice him.

Quan was currently laughing and chatting with Mingpu.

Ningpu was a bit terrified, she looked at Quan with a cautious look.'What is he planning this time?'

After a while, they both decided to meet at the entrance and parted ways.

Looking at Sheng and Quan going far away, Mingpu's cheerful and confident aura disappeared. Her face became a bit red.

Phew….

She breathed out a wave of nervous breath.

Ningpu helplessly looked at her friend. "You...really love Sheng don't you?"

Mingpu turned her head with an embarrassed smile "Well...you know...hehehe."

Looking at her acting so lame, Ningpu sighed again.

Mingpu tried changing the embarrassing topic and asked "Anyway! That Quan guy seemed to like you very much as well right? why don't you accept him?" She said this while looking at Ningpu with a sly smile,

Hearing the word Quan, Ningpu became silent. This silence made Mingpu a bit uncomfortable. 

She wondered what had happened to her friend.

Ningpu suddenly seriously stared at Mingpu and said.

"Remember Ming, Don't ever trust Quan, we have to be extremely cautious around him.

He is an extremely scheming and cold person. This is all an act from him, In reality he is someone who doesn't care about anyone else but himself!!. A real, cruel, true cultivator!, with the heart of a snake, who only wants to cultivate and achieve immortality."

"I don't think he is even afraid of his own sect or sect master. Sheng is being used by him as a pawn."

"Puuh! Hahaha!! Haha! An extremely scheming, cold and true cultivator, with a heart like a snake? you mean even the sect masters are a chess pawn of his? who? that Quan? Puuh! Hahaha!! " Mingpu couldn't control herself and laughed crazily, even water drops appeared in her eyes.

Ningpu shook her head with a disappointed sigh "You don't understand Ming, sigh…."

*****

Sheng and Quan turned their heads to look at the twin girls, and wondered why they were laughing.

While looking at them, Quan suddenly turned his head and said with a teasing smile, "Hey, I think Ming has a crush on you Sheng."

Sheng was fearfully looking at Mingpu's crazed laughter, when he heard Quan's statement and almost choked and fell down.

"Seriously! You're way too naive and easily fooled my friend. Didn't you notice yet? Mingpu is a very cold and scheming person. Her bright and cheerful persona is just an act, she is actually a double faced bitch, who is using everyone like puppets."

"I don't think you should stay close to Ningpu, she might also be as scheming as her twin sister and might use your affection as a way to control you."

Looking at how serious Sheng looked, Quan wondered whether his friend had a mental problem.

He sighed and looked at Sheng. "Oh right….you don't have much experience with people after all. Listen Sheng, you're being very paranoid here, THEY ARE JUST NORMAL TEENAGERS like us.You should really stop visiting Elder Pei's residence, he is filling your mind with stupid nonsense."

Sheng helplessly looked at Quan, the only person whom he considers a true friend and shook his head. 'Sigh..i can't yet change his naive mindset about the world,....as a friend I should protect him from the clutches of that double faced scheming Mingpu and her sister Ningpu.'

*****

Finally, some hundred or so people gathered and went inside the dome.

The four sects decided to let the wandering cultivators, martial artists and weaker sects also go inside the dome and find some opportunities for themselves.

From the hundred or so people, six were from the Heavenly wind sect and Immortal seeking sect.

Out of the six, four were Mingpu, Ningpu, Quan and Sheng, all of them were at the peak of the foundation establishment realm. The last two were inner sect elders of their respective sects, being in the Nascent soul realms.

They didn't know how to go inside, so the first person just touched the door to try opening it.

Suddenly! The person disappeared in front of everyone!.

Looking at this scene, everyone got an idea about how it worked, and one by one they started touching the door and after a while, everyone went inside.

*****

Zhang was currently digesting all the information he got from the four sect masters.

From them, he learned that he was in the western part of the Aru continent, which was known as the place where the cultivators were the overlords, suppresing martial artists.

There were four strongest sects in the west, the most powerful sect was the Immortal seeking sect, famous for its versatility in spiritual root techniques, followed by the Heavenly wind sect, which had the most powerful wind root cultivators.

The Powerful body sect which was filled with body cultivators, and lastly the shining sword sect, famous for its 'Shining Sword slashing the heavens!' technique.

Although the last two sect names were a bit weird, Zhang didn't dwell too much into it.

He also learned about th dome like structure.

In the past, this inheritance was actually hidden in the form of a mountain.

It was only recently that it suddenly appeared and wreaked havoc around the whole continent. Factions from other parts of the continent may also be preparing to reach here faster.

Before everyone reached here, these four sect masters wanted to reap as much benefit as they could, but in doing so, they gotin trouble with many weaker factions, which was they were attacked by those four people.

One was Lady Ming, the other three were Haotian, caotian, Paotian, the three spear gods. All of them were rogue cultivators.

There was a difference between wandering cultivators/martial artists and rogue cultivators/Martial artists. 

Wandering cultivators/martial artists were those, who were just travelling around, looking for opportunities, without causing troubles.

Rogues are those who don't care about consequences, and freely kill anyone in their sight without much thinking. They would also destroy any weaker factions for some benefits.

In the Aru continent, there were two strongest organisations, that no one dared to mess with.

The Wanderer's alliance and the Rogue alliance.

Even the Shu faction alone won't be able to challenge any one of them.

These two alliances were the strongest in the whole continent.

In order to stand toe to toe with these two organisations. Many empires, sects, Clans made their own alliances, Like : Allaince of the emperor's, Sects were divided into two categories, the'Righteous sect' and the 'Demonic sect'. 

Clan leaders made the 'Ancient clan alliance'.

Shu faction was considered a righteous sect by everyone, so it was in the category of the sects.

Even after creating all these alliances, they were supressed heavily by the two powerful organisations. After all, there were more Wandering and rogue cultivators/Martial artists than the factions in the whole continent.

If every different factions like empires, clans, sects created a one joint alliance, only then would they become equal in power to the two organisations, but they still have not yet done it, either because of difference in their mindset or prejudice against each other.

Feng Shu had the ambition to include every different faction in the world, including the Wanderer's and rogue alliances to create one powerful organisation for the Dogma world.

 

Listening till here, Zhang got an idea about this Aru continent and was shocked by its geography. 'What an amazing world! Just this one continent is so massive with so much to find out about!.'

Now, he wondered about the other continent of this Dogma world, from where Bufang came from.

He sneakily checked his badge to see whether there is an option to travel to the Wuhan continent and found it.

          Travelling option. 

  Earth = Dogma (Wuhan) travel?

          (Travel back?)

Looking at blue opaque screen, he saw the option to travel to the Wuhan continent and also saw the option to travel back to Earth.

'Lets travel in this continent first and become powerful, afterall I am a cultivator, and not a magician like Mr. Bufang. If I went there now, then how will I cultivate and increase my strength?'

He first decided to become a powerful cultivator and then travel to the Wuhan continent.

*****

Swooosh!

With a space shift, four people came out.

These four people were Mingpu, Ningpu, Quan and Sheng.

"Ow….where are we?" Mingpu slowly got up and started inspecting the place that they were transported to.

Quan noticed that the two elders were not with them and told the other people about it.

Everyone noticed this as well and became anxious.

"What should we do now? If the elders are not with us then how can we protect ourselves against dangerous traps or illusions? afterall we don't have any experience in exploring an inheritance."

Sheng calmly thought for a while before looking at them, and shared his theory "Even though we all touched the door at the same time, we still got seperated…..it can only mean that this dome sends people with different power levels to seperate places. We four have the same cultivation realms, so we got transported here together."

Hearing his theory, the other three also thought about it and found his reasoning acceptable.

Quan realxed and smiled before saying "Well, so its only the four of us huh, let's start exploring then."

With that, he started leisirely walking ahead.

"Yeah let's go and explore!" Mingpu also went ahead excitedly and followed behind Quan.

Ningpu and Sheng hesitated for a bit, before cautiously following behind them.

10