Ch-42 Zhengyi, the Justice man
178 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside Neng county, a heavy flow of people could be seen going in and out from a shop.

The shop was situated on the middle of the separation point of a one big main road.

People could be seen coming out with strange objects in their hands.

On a corner of the periphery of one of the most poor and dirty areas, filled with mud, a group of two suspicious looking pairs of eyes could be seen sneakily staring at the shop.

One of them asked "What do you think about this new emerging power? Can it really overpower the whole city?"

Hearing his question, a short fat person with medium length long black hair answered with a confused sounding tone.

"I am not sure….I just heard that the strongest person in this shop is as strong as an aurora core or Martial artist realm warrior. If this information is true, then I am sure that they won't be able to overpower the whole city, even with many other lower realm warriors, as there is the city lord with his powerful Yung city's army for the defence of the city."

After hearing the reply from his partner, the tall person was a bit relieved, but also confused. "Why would such a powerful group of people even open up a shop? Just for money? Or to protect that shop owner?"

The short fat guy replied "Maybe they are remnants of some destroyed kingdoms or sects? Their faction used to make those unique artifacts, so after being destroyed, they took away most artifacts, and are trying to re-establish their faction for revenge?"

This was all he could come up with.

"Hm….maybe or maybe not, it doesn't matter, let's just observe the shop for a few more days and go back to our factions" The guy with the taller height said.

These two people were from two different factions, situated inside two other counties in the Yung city.

After talking among themselves, they were just about to leave, when they suddenly noticed a very heroic looking person approaching the mysterious shop!.

The person had worn a standard blue cultivator wardrobe, and also had a long hair that reached to his waist. His whole aura and posture looked heroic.

The person was just walking normally, often getting looks from girls on the street, but that was it.

To other people, he just looked like a typical cringe heroic young master, but the two suspicious men instantly recognised him!.

"What.. is he doing here? Is he here to inspect the shop?" The tall one asked.

"Hm….maybe he was ordered to inspect this shop." After answering his partner's question, the short guy turned his head to seriously look at the scene in front of them.

"Now, this will be quite interesting, if after this inspection, Qing prefecture suddenly becomes hostile towards this shop, then we can maybe form an alliance with the shop, but if nothing happens, then that would mean that this shop is harmless, and our factions won't have anything to do with this shop."

The tall person became confused "Eh...but why? Can this person really figure out this shop's intentions and ambitions in just one inspection? Even if he did, and the Qing prefecture doesn't get hostile, would it really mean that the shop is harmless? What if it has the ambition to take over the whole Yung city and this person couldn't find out about it?"

The short guy after hearing his partner's questions, shook his head and sighed at him.

"You don't know who this person really is, do you? His name is 'Zhengyi' and he is officially known as the justice man. He is known for being an embodiment of justice and kindness.

He is not just some random guy that shouts the slogan of justice like an idiot, but someone with a very high intelligence, his mind like that of a snake, but heart like that of a loving mother. He has his own unique way of showing kindness and justice to people. You don't have to worry about his errors in judgement, as everyone says that he is someone with the most accurate judgement of the human heart."

Hearing till here, the tall guy was dumbfounded. "Is that guy so great? Why are you describing him like some legend? I mean he is not even a powerful warrior, he is just a normal person. Won't he just die if he tries to enforce justice?"

"Tch tch tch...you don't understand, that is why he is so unique. Compared to people with absolute power enforcing justice, he, who doesn't have any kind of power, but can still enforce justice with just his wits and unique ways, is someone so much more greater."

The short guy had an admiring look on his face while saying this, even though his faction and Zhengyi were opponents.

Hearing his words and seeing the admiring look on his short friend's face, the tall guy was again dumbfounded. 'I wonder how great he is…'

He also turned his head to seriously look at the scene in front.

...

Inside the shop, Chunxi and Yungxi were taking care of the customers, while Bingwen and pingwen were outside, standing as guards.

Their bodies emitted some pressure, it seems like they have already started their journey to gaining power.

They were just standing and lazing around, when suddenly a heroic looking guy came up and asked. "Sire, is this the shop, where I can buy torches?"

Hearing this question, Pingwen answered "Yes Mr., This is the shop, please enter."

Zhengyi showed a relieved and happy expression on his face. Seeing the expression, Pingwen and Bingwen both thought 'He must be from a faraway place, after hearing about torches, he directly travelled here." They both had good thoughts about this new customer for some reason. Maybe because this guy had a heroic and good natured aura to him.

…..

Zhengyi came inside and saw two twins Chunxi and Yungxi tending to the customers, and also saw an old lady selling the unqiue artifacts known as torches.

He looked around for a bit before thinking 'A shop that was opened around two weeks ago, which sells some unique artifacts….these artifacts known as torches became very popular among normal people and low-leveled cultivators, even attracting the attention of Qing prefecture…..It is also said that the shop is protected by many powerful people.'

He was a bit curious about this seemingly normal looking shop.

Chunxi and Yungxi noticed Zhengyi curiously inspecting the inside of the shop. Chunxi moved towards him and asked. "Do you want to buy torches? If you want to, then first you have to choose whether you want to buy it or take it on rent. For buying, you can directly approach our mother and if you want it on rent, then directly go towards that muscular guy there."

Zhengyi first looked at the old lady and then at a medium sized muscular man.

The muscular guy was not Weng, but a subordinate of his.

"Thank you for the clarification miss. I had already planned to buy a torch before coming here."

Zhengyi cupped his hand and thanked Chunxi.

His voice had this very peaceful and nice sounding tone to it, so people listening to him would feel very good and energised.

Hearing such nice sounding words, Chunxi smiled, she looked happy 'What a nice customer, this is what every customer should strive to become!.'

"Your welcome, take care Mr." After saying this, she went away.

….

Bhatian saw Zhengyi approaching and became happy. 'Finally a cultivator who wants to buy a torch.' She was happy because not many people were buying torches. Now seeing that someone finally approached her, she became a bit excited.

"Welcome customer, how many torches do you want to buy?"

Hearing her question Zhengyi answered "Only one"

"Ok, here. A torch with a set of batteries would be three spiritual stones." Bhatian took out a normal torch out of a box, and gave it to the young customer.

Zhengyi took the torch and seriously stared it, he looked like he was in deep thoughts.

...

Looking at his complexion and clothes, Bhatian thought that maybe this young customer was from somewhere far away. She was just about to ask where he was from, when suddenly Zhengyi who was seriously inspecting the torch, moved his hand and made a stabbing posture! There was even a bit of killing intent, but nobody in the shop noticed his action yet!.

Shewww…..

His hand moved forward, almost stabbing Bhatian with the upper tip of the torch, when suddenly, out of nowhere, Weng appeared on his right side, and was about to stop Zhengyi, but before Weng could raise his hand, Zhengyi stopped his hand from moving any further.

He swiftly raised his hand to show the torch in front of Bhatian's face and with a very innocent and curious looking expression asked.

"I wonder what materials were used in making this artifact, I am very curious. I wonder if you can tell me, I will definitely pay you for it."

Bhatian was stunned for a while, she didn't know what just happened here, 'Did he try to stab me just now?.... even Mr. Weng appeared, But why does it feel so strange?'

Bhatian didn't undersrand Zhengyi's previous weird action, because she couldn't sense his killing intent back then. Only Weng was able to sense it.

Seeing the curious look on his face, Bhatian decided to first answer him, but before she could say anything, she saw the young customer flying out like a rocket!.

Bham!! Sheeeewwwww!!!.... Dhamm!!.

First was the sound of him getting punched by Weng, and then the sound of him being on midair, before crashing heavily to a wall!!.

Crack!!!

The wall that Zhengyi was so heavily crashed into, cracked and broke apart.

The people outside were shocked stunnned, they didn't understand what just happened.

They only saw someone being blasted away from the shop, before the person heavily crashed to a wall.

After a while, people slowly started approaching the cracked wall and saw a person.The person was Zhengyi.

He slowly stood up and again approached the shop, but this time many muscular guys suddenly appeared, and stopped him from moving anywhere closer to the shop.

Zhengyi was currently very injured, his whole body was riddled with injuries and even blood formed in his mouth, nose and ears.

After being stopped by some muscular people, Zhengyi smiled. "I still want to buy a torch you know…."

After a while, Weng came out and said "You tried to kill the shop owner just now, and have the audacity to ask for a torch? Get lost!" 

Weng was a bit angry at this young man, as he really felt the killing intent from him. 

If that stabbing attack landed on Bhatian, then she could have been heavily injured, afterall, she is still in qi cultivation realm.

This realm only makes your body more active and stronger, not tougher. If a normal person sneakily hits you, then you could probably even die.

The thing that confused him was that, why would this normal guy with a heroic charm would try to kill Bhatian.

'Maybe he was sent here by some faction.' thinking of this his eyes became cold.

...

Hearing the words of this big muscular guy, Zhengyi innocently replied "You must have been hallucinating, I just wanted to ask about the torches. I don't know why you felt that I wanted to kill someone."

After saying this Zhengyi was about to leave, when suddenly everyone saw a black masked man approaching the shop!.

The mysterious guy was curiously looking at the scene and slowly approached Weng.

Everyone saw that the moment this mysterious guy appeared, Weng seemed to have completely changed.

His expression at first looked a bit doubtful, before suddenly turning into an excited one!.

He suddenly lost his tyrannical presence from before, and became respectful.

After this mysterious man reached the shop, almost everyone, even the shop owner Bhatian came outside to greet him respectfully.

…..

Zhengyi stopped in his tracks and seriously looked at this black masked person that suddenly appeared.

He noticed that only the shop owner, and that big muscular guy seemed to have recognised this person, the other people like Bingwen, Pingwen, Chunxi,Yungxi and the other muscular guards looked confused and also a bit shocked.

'Is he the boss?' Zhengyi thought.

Thinking of this he sighed 'Guess, I can't leave yet…'

10